All Comments on 'A Locker Room Workout'

by unholyintentions

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Very intense, wonderfully erotic, so well crafted. Love the anonymity (enhances the sensuality) and your phrasing, sometimes just a word choice, to capture a feeling or thought. First of your stories read; must rectify. Hope you continue to share your vivid imagination. 5 stars.

Atys70Atys70over 1 year ago

Great story! You captured the everyday stresses of being a wife and mom perfectly, while demonstrating how we all have secret fantasies and desires that sometimes can’t be denied. I would love to see where our two gym rats go from here with another chapter. They don’t even know each other’s names yet! Can’t wait! Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brought back fond memories on my first lesbian encounter at a gym. Didn't realize how many straight women have lesbian encounters for the first time. I met my future wife at a gym and we've been together for 5 years. Now we're starting a new chapter in our lives because we're both pregnant, inseminated by a mutual friend. And looking forward to raising our children together as a Family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written thanks, believable and sensual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is a conflict of imagery that ruins the story. The object of desire is a "normal" wife who quickly is transformed into a hot little short/lingerie wearing wife. Is she hot or not? If not that is okay - but don't merge both - it's the equivalent of Jane Eyre expressed in movies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To: writer of this: I'd never call this 'conflict of imagery', as the last Anon did, so ignore that for now, Now, if I may I would not so much as I may call it "plausibly impossible" since it does happen, I happen to know for a fact it does since a friend was really cheated on by his wife with a woman who she met at the gym (they had an affair outside of the gym, but they met at the gym).

Which sounds wrong at first until you realize, if she, this woman, really was unhappy and really was that dissatisfied with her hubby, and REALLY DID fall head over heels for this woman, WELL now, WHERE DOES SHE GO FROM HERE!? She'd divorce him and they'd split the visitation rights for the kiddies. That's how it SHOULD, in theory, go down, but the truth is a lot more slippery than that obviously.

I'd like to see this further explored. Open up the second chapter with the other character and you can flip back and forth or keep that second chapter the other woman's perspective. Allow her side of things to come into the picture. Allow them to work through their feelings for one another organically.

22% of the women in a poll I saw done, scientific one, revealed that they had infidelities with others they had MET at the gym, but only half of those, so only about 11-12% of them that had the infidelities had claimed it was IN the gym where they had that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"To: writer of this: I'd never call this 'conflict of imagery', as the last Anon did, so ignore that for now"

Who made you moderator of the comment section?

If the author is bothered or wishes to respond let them do it.

Furthermore, if you are going to drop statistics like the information below cite your sources. Or else you are reader who fetishes cheating scenarios.

"22% of the women in a poll I saw done, scientific one, revealed that they had infidelities with others they had MET at the gym, but only half of those, so only about 11-12% of them that had the infidelities had claimed it was IN the gym where they had that"

Have a nice day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunholyintentions@unholyintentions
I cum hardest when it's forbidden: when consent gets blurry, when control is lost, when dignity is challenged. I have a predilection for oral that ruins my makeup and cum that floods my orifices. I cherish the rare feeling of being outkinked, and I am always up for conversat...