A Long-Distance Commitment Ch. 02

Story Info
A married man and his dream girl reconnect... long-distance.
1.4k words
4.42
3.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold's long-time 'friend', Reesa, his unattainable dream girl, suddenly re-enters his life, texting him from a thousand miles away. She now regrets the lost intimacy by keeping Harold in the friendzone. His wife Jen, though, holds all the cards now; including a special medical power of attorney lest Harold ever screw up again -- need I say more? Now complicate all this by adding his personal assistant, Karla, into the mix. She holds some cards of her own as a member of the local chastity club.

Harold dances close to the cliff.

Just overheard:

Harold: "I love you, Reesa."

Chastity cage: "Whirr. Click."

We now continue...

***

"What the heck?"

"Oh don't worry Honey. I was just kidding. I was just testing it. And you. To see if you'd lost your sense of humor. Remember all the things we joked about back in the day?"

Whirr clack. The cage unlocked. She continued.

"Oh I know this is not a real wedding night, but in a way it is. At least for me. I've finally found the love I've missed all these years, even if I can only share that love from afar. So when you asked and slipped your penis into my pink pussy cage, it is as intimate as a wedding night. Don't you agree?"

"Absolutely, Reesa. It just scared me for a moment. I didn't know it could do that. You had said this model didn't have a key-lock."

"Oh it doesn't, Honey. It's keyless. Like a bank account key fob -- it operates with a digital code lock. But not to worry, I already promised you I would never hold you against your will. I will only lock it if you ask me to. Ok Honey? Like now? You slipped your penis into my pussy so I assumed you want to keep it there a while, yes?"

"Yes, of course."

Whirr Click.

"You're so sweet, Honey. Good night. Sweet dreams of our first night together."

***

Jen shook me awake. It was 8 o'clock already. A short night. Well, sleeping that is. I could scarcely sleep after the evening of desperation with Jen, and then going into voluntary chastity for Reesa all night. Not to mention my pecker is fighting for wood-space this morning in this cage. It's bruising me!

"Wild evening, wasn't it, Lover Boy? How's your backside?"

"Painful. I can't believe you did that to me, Jen. I was so humiliated. And shocked at your sudden prowess at that sort of thing. Please don't do that again. It's demeaning."

"Then I guess you better be a good boy all week if you expect me to go easy on you Saturday night. Remember, we have a date at the Superstore. To get my journal approved for the week 2... which also means you go into chastity Friday night. Remember, 24 hours/week. Minimum."

Dang. That pretty well rules out much sexting with Reesa on weekends. But my week-nights could be interesting. I smiled at the thought - Reesa and I were pretty funny together. Like finishing each other's sentences, or winking and playing jokes on people almost like we knew what the other was thinking. All. The. Time.

Jen snapped me out of my daydream. "Aha! You're smiling! I knew you liked chastity. Soon enough, Harold. Soon enough. But for now, why don't you start being that good boy, and start my day off right?". Her pointing left little doubt what she meant.

Dang. Poor timing. My dick bruised even worse against Reesa's "pink pussy".

"Sure, Sweetheart, but then I need to shower and get to work."

And down I went. Eating a yummy breakfast. In pain.

****

Texting from the Men's Room...

"Reesa. Much as I love being in your tight little pink pussy, would you unlock me now? I'm at work now and can't concentrate. You're in my every thought. And don't take this wrong, but your little pink pussy is almost painfully tight. Especially if I try to get hard. You wouldn't believe this morning with Jen."

"Ok, Honey. If you insist. But just know how much I love thinking about how awesome it would feel to have you in me. And this is almost the same. So I will be sorry to see you 'pull out'. But here goes."

Whirr clack.

Ahhh. Whew. A breath of fresh air. And returned to my desk. And yes, avoiding eye-contact with Karla. Who knows *what* that girl is thinking, but clearly she's watching my every move for any clue about how her 'Club' invitation was received or not. And I certainly was not bringing it up.

And thus the week passed with tensions at every turn. Jen, taunting me at home and pretty much forcing me to be a 'good boy' anytime she felt like it. Reesa texting sexual innuendo and teasing me in hopes I'd ask her again to slip my dick into 'her'. Dang. And Karla watching my every move at work.

I was horny as a bull. So not too graceful as I pleaded with Jen for Permission to Enter. She regularly turned me down, saying she wasn't convinced yet that I had been good enough to earn it. But keep trying, she encouraged me. "And no masturbating, Mister!"

Finally, Thursday I brought her flowers, and begged on my knees. "Tomorrow night you will lock me down again, Sweetheart, so please, if you have any sense of mercy, please may I enter you tonight?"

Jen kissed me. Then sat upright and crossed her legs in a we-need-to-talk position. Above me of course, as I was still on my knees.

"Harold, do you remember our first date, and how you sweetly walked me to the door? And then what? You made you move, placing your hand on the door, above my head. Looking romantically into my eyes like we were long lost soul mate. And then what did you do? You brought your hand down to my neck, pulling me to you and brashly kissed me like hero knights of old."

"Harold, would you say that qualified you as a 'good boy'? Or a naughty boy?"

"A bit naughty, I suppose."

"Correct. And what should I have done to defend my honor? Have you ever been slapped by a girl, Harold?"

SLAP!

"Now you have."

"And do you remember going to the movies, and putting your hand on my knee, Harold? I couldn't very well stop you without disrupting the theater, could I?"

"Uh."

SLAP! Of course you remember.

"And the next week, stopping the car on that dark road, and slipping your strong hand inside my blouse, with only a whimper from me?"

SLAP!

"These are the proper reactions to a naughty boy, Harold. And now, here you are pleading to slick your hard-on into me, you deserve what, Harold? Answer me. What?"

"Yes dear. A slap. I know I do, but I can't help it. My dick wants you so badly. So slap me again if you must, but I want you so badly."

"Fine. Close your eyes. I don't want you to see this coming. That's it. Bring your face forward. There. Hands behind your back. Now wait."

It was like an eternity.

...

SLAP! You may begin, Harold. Permission to enter.

I tugged at my clothes like a grizzly bear at his prey. Jen merely lifted her skirt and slid down her panties.

I pushed her back onto the bed, placing the head of my dick at her entrance, and unceremoniously pushed into her. Withdrawing, then again. And again. I was a bit of a beast, forcing myself into her. I soon felt that unmistakable sense of my impending explosion.

SLAP! "Time!" "Get off, Harold. Or it's Strike Three."

Aaaaaaahhhhhh. No. Not yet. But I knew better than to question her -- it's what got me strikes 1 & 2.

I reluctantly withdrew from her.

"And what does a good boy do now?"

So I did it.

And she fell asleep. I could not.

I started to quietly masturbate, no matter what had commanded me. I was desperate. My phone buzzed.

"Harold, have you been fucking Jen?"

"Uh. Yes. I admit it. I'm so horny."

"How do you think I will feel, each time you fuck her, and my pink pussy is empty, Harold?"

"Reesa, may I please slip my penis into your tight little pink pussy?"

"That's exactly right, Harold. And yes you may. Permission granted."

That sounds so much like Jen!

I found the pink Holy Trainer in the garage, and put it on.

Whirr click.