A Long-Distance Commitment Ch. 03

Story Info
Returning for Week 2 certification by Adult Superstore owner.
829 words
4.32
3.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose Reesa's pink cage saved me last night, as horny as I was, from masturbating and no doubt getting caught in my too-loud final stages. And I have no interest whatsoever in finding out what Strike Three means to Jen.

That said, as grateful as I might be to be in lockup, still the pink Holy Trainer is a bruiser versus a hardening dick. I will be sore for days. But this morning my only goal is to be sure to be released well before Jen plans to lock me down tonight and drive out to the Adult Superstore tomorrow to get her journal approved for Week 2. Else her Chastity Club application's trial period will fail. And her sponsor Karla will also fail. The only difference is, the member, Karla, and by extension her boyfriend, will receive a punishment at the next Club meeting. Much as I would love to be present to see Karla punished in front of the group, I would not like to encounter her boyfriend at our workplace the day after *his* punishment, if you know what I mean.

So I need Jen's application to be successful. And it's only one month's worth of Saturday chastity verifications, thank goodness.

"Reesa, Sweetie, may I please pull out of your pink pussy?"

"Why so fast, Sailor? I cherish each moment I have your dick in me, so to speak. I feel so loved that you are committed to me like that. I have missed the boat for so long, not recognizing how your love can make a girl feel. Please don't ask me to give you up so quickly. It hasn't even been a full day in my chastity pussy."

"I know, Sweetie. But, but, um, er, the thing is, Jen is going to lock my dick up tonight for 24 hrs. Or else. It's a long story; don't ask."

"Ok, I promised I wouldn't interfere in your marriage; in fact I'd enhance it. So here's the deal. If you were here with me and pulled that 'early-out' crap, I would spank you. Have you ever fantasized about being spanked by me? Tell the truth. Have you?"

"Yes. Truth is: I explode at the thought of my penis tucked between your bare legs, and you spanking me. I cum between your thighs."

"Oh you do, do you? As I thought! So a spanking you shall have: You must ask Jen to do just that. Spank you over her bare knees tonight after she chastizes you."

"Oh, and don't think you can lie to me later saying you did it. I want you to hit the sound-mic recorder on your phone so I can hear you ask... and hear you be spanked. And I'll be anxious to know how she reacts to a spanked boy cumming on her bare thighs! Send me the audio tomorrow. Got it?"

Dang. Reluctantly. "Yes, Sweetie."

Whirr clack.

***

Karla gives me that look as I return from the bathroom, almost as if to say (or sing):

"Harold's going to get it.

Harold's going to get it."

I hurried past her to my desk. But I know she's right. And fantasy spankings are likely way less severe than the real McCoys. I begin to worry.

***

Jen catches me at the door after my (worrisome) drive home.

"Ok Harold, bring your little dick over here for your Friday night caging."

Little? Did she have to say that?

"Jen, look I'm trying ti help you get into this club, but please don't be mentioning the size of my penis like that. You know it's average. Like I said, 3-4 inches is average."

"Ok, Mister Low Side of Average. ha ha ha ha."

And she locks me in snuggly.

I hit the Record button on my phone. Then I lied: "Btw Jen, I read the fine print on the club contract, and I hate to admit it but don't want you to fail without knowing: They can ask if you've spanked your husband over your bare knees this week or not. Of course we can take our chances on the owner not remembering that. But the gamble is up to you."

A smile breaks across Jen's face: "Sorry. Can't risk it, Mister. Take your pants down. And be quick. Over you go."

WHAPP! WHAPP! WHAPP! Twenty good hand strokes. But wait, I hadn't figured out that the cage prevented any good penis contact with her bare legs. This was simply a whipping for no good benefit, just a painful time on my butt. Oooowwwy.

I'm a dumbass.

"Now to bed with no supper!" And Jen pointed.

I shut the recording off as I trudged to the bedroom. And hit Send.

Reesa replied: "LOL".

And "Good boooy."

Can Saturday's humiliation be any better? And tried to go to sleep. Cage on my dick. Butt on fire. Going to the indignities of chastity verification tomorrow night at the Adult Superstore. I can't sleep.

***

zzzzzzz