A Long Hard Day

Story Info
A long day of gangbang fun.
3.6k words
4.39
17.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers

It was Friday afternoon. I was out doing my grocery shopping when I bumped into Wendy and Barry, a couple from the building where I live.

"Hi, Wendy, Barry." I said.

"Hi Toni, how are you?" Wendy replied.

"I'm great, I haven't seen you both for a while?" I asked.

"We have been away visiting family. We arrived back last week. It's great to be back." Barry said with a smile. "We should catch up?"

"I'd love to." I replied.

"Barry, you're out tomorrow?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah, from about ten o'clock. Be home about five." He replied.

"Why don't we catch up. I've been missing the beach. Want to come with me?" Wendy asked.

"Sure, I'd love to. Give me a call when you are ready, I'll meet you in the lobby." I replied with a smile.

I finished my grocery shopping and headed home. After unpacking and putting everything away, I decided to head for an early shower. As I washed my body, I couldn't stop thinking about Wendy and Barry and the last time we got together.

After about ten minutes, I hopped out and dried off before heading to the kitchen. Completely naked, I prepared a quick bite to eat before cleaning up, ready to relax. I headed to the bedroom and pulled out my favorite butt plug and long thick dildo from the drawer, before heading back to the lounge. I put on a new movie I had downloaded and hit play before relaxing on the couch. There was a middle-aged woman in white shorts and a white top sitting on the couch between two elderly businessmen. They chatted for a minute when all of a sudden both guys stood up and undressed before sitting back down on the couch. The woman stood up and removed her top and bra. She turned her back to the guys and bent over, sliding her shorts and panties down nice and slow. As I watched, I laid back on the couch rubbing my wet pussy. I grabbed the butt plug, and as I started fingering myself, I teased my arse slowly working it inside me. The feeling felt amazing, and as I watched the woman on her knees taking turns sucking both guys on the couch, I reached for the dildo. I slowly pressed it against my pussy, getting it nice and wet before I slid the head of the dildo inside me. It felt so good stretching my tight wet pussy.

After a few minutes of watching and toying my pussy and arse. I slid the dildo out and hoped up. I moved to the floor and with the suction cup on the dildo, stuck it to the tiles. I mounted the dildo sliding it inside my pussy taking it as deep as I could. I looked up at the movie. The woman was riding one cock while the other guy fucked her arse. Her moans and screams were such a turn-on. As I rode the dildo harder and deeper while watching the movie, I was craving multiple cocks inside me. After a minute, I slid the butt plug out of my arse. I drove the dildo harder and deeper inside my pussy a few more times before sliding it out. I moved slightly forward and pressed the dildo against the rim of my arse. As I tried to relax, the head of the dildo slid inside stretching my arse. As it was so big, I struggled to take it all the way inside me. As I watched the woman taking two cocks, I started fingering my pussy as I rode the dildo. All of a sudden, the guys pulled their cocks out and laid her on the floor, kneeling beside her. She stroked their cock when all of a sudden, they exploded shooting their cum all over her face and breasts. My heart was racing, and I could feel myself ready to cum. I fingered my pussy harder as I buried the dildo deeper in my arse. All of a sudden, my body started to tremble as I came. I slid the toy from my arse and collapsed on the floor, enjoying the sensation running through my body.

After a few minutes, I got up and headed for a shower. I washed and hopped out and as I dried myself, I started thinking about tomorrow with Wendy. Knowing it was going to be a big day, I decided to have an early night.

The next morning, I got up around eight o'clock. I headed to the bathroom to freshen up before going through my drawers looking for what to wear to the beach. I decided on a tiny black two-piece g-string bikini and a thin white summer dress. After I got dressed, I headed to the kitchen for breakfast and made myself a coffee. All of a sudden, I received a text message.

"I'll be down in the lobby in thirty minutes. See you there." Wendy's message read.

"Sounds great." I replied.

I finished cleaning up and grabbed my things before heading out the door. I caught the elevator down to the lobby, and as the doors opened, I saw Wendy waiting near the main entrance.

"Hi, Toni." Wendy said as she saw me walking over.

"Hi Wendy, ready for some sun." I replied.

"Sure am, let's go." Wendy said.

We headed outside and crossed the road over to the beach, and although it was early, there were already a few people enjoying the sun. We found a nice spot and laid our towels out before stripping down to our bikinis. Wendy was wearing a blue two-piece bikini which showed off her gorgeous figure.

"God honey, I love your bikini." Wendy said staring at my arse as I removed my shorts. "Maybe I should have worn a g-string bikini."

"You should of." I replied.

"Lay down honey." I said as I grabbed the sunscreen.

Wendy lay on her stomach, and I knelt beside her. I rubbed the sunscreen over her back before moving down to her legs. I rubbed the lotion in, making sure my hands explored her thighs as I stared at her arse.

"My turn." Wendy said as I finished rubbing her down with sunscreen.

I laid on my stomach letting Wendy's hands rub me down. After my back, her hands ran over my arse taking her time as she moved down to my legs slightly guiding them apart. She grabbed the sunscreen applying more to my legs, and as she rubbed it in, I could feel her hand brushing against my pussy as she explored my inner thighs.

"You have a gorgeous body." Wendy said as she finished rubbing me down.

We both lay for a little while chatting about Wendy's holiday before we rolled over on our backs. I looked around and noticed a few topless sunbaking, so I decided to remove my bikini top. As I laid back down, Wendy's eyes were glued to my breasts.

"You should join me." I said looking over at Wendy.

She looked around and then looked at me before slowly sliding down her bikini top exposing her nice firm breasts. We chatted and enjoyed each other's company for a few hours before we decided to head back. I shook my towel and turned around, catching Wendy staring at my arse. With a smile, I stared at her firm breasts as she pulled up her bikini top.

"Why don't we head back to my place. I'll fix us a drink." Wendy said with an eager smile.

"Sounds great." I replied.

We left the beach and headed back to Wendy's apartment. When we arrived, Wendy poured us both a glass of wine as we stood in the kitchen.

"I might quickly jump in the shower and get this sand off me." Wendy said as she removed her bikini.

"Do you mind if I have one after you?" I replied as I stared at Wendy's naked body.

"Not at all. Come and chat with me." Wendy asked.

I followed Wendy into the bathroom, and I could feel she was enjoying my eyes on her. My heart was racing as I watched her wash the sand from her naked body. After a few minutes, she hopped out and grabbed a towel to dry herself off. I undressed and hopped in the shower, and she stared at my naked body, I was so turned on and trying to control myself. I washed and after a few minutes hopped out.

"I love coming home from the beach and having a nice warm shower. Always feels good." Wendy said as she passed me a towel.

As Wendy finished drying, she hung her towel and stood naked waiting for me to finish. I wrapped the towel around me and followed her to the kitchen, where we continued drinking our glasses of wine.

"You know Barry isn't going to be home for an hour or two." Wendy said as she moved close loosening my towel.

As it fell to the floor, she grabbed the bottle of wine and topped up our glasses.

"You know, I always think about the last time were here." Wendy said staring with a smile.

"We had fun." I replied.

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom, laying me down on the bed. She laid down between my spread legs softly exploring my pussy with her tongue. Her hands groped my breasts squeezing them as I ran my hands through her hair enjoying the sensation of her tongue against my pussy. After a few minutes, I sat up and guided Wendy up to me on the bed. Our hands ravished each other's bodies as we kissed passionately.

"I'm glad I came home early." A voice said from the door.

We both looked up to find Barry standing at the door. Wendy and I continued kissing as we fingered each other's wet pussy. As Barry watched on, he undressed revealing his hard cock. As he lay on the bed beside us, Wendy and I separated, moving down to his hard cock. With our tongues touching as we both licked Barry's cock, he watched as he let out a soft moan. After a few minutes, I hopped up and turned around mounting my pussy over his mouth. As his tongue tasted my juices, I watched Wendy burying his cock deep in her mouth, and I could tell she had plenty of experience deep throating his cock.

"I want to watch you fuck her." Wendy said getting up.

Wendy got off the bed and grabbed her vibrating egg from the drawer, before laying back on the bed. Barry guided me off his mouth and positioned me on my knees over Wendy in a sixty-nine position. He moved behind me and slid his cock deep into my wet pussy, as I buried my tongue between Wendy's legs.

"God honey, your cock looks good in her tight pussy." Wendy said as she watched.

As Barry buried his cock deeper inside me, I felt Wendy's vibrator against my clit. I lifted my head letting out a moan of pleasure before continuing to lick her pussy. The sensation was amazing as I felt my pussy ready to explode.

"Oh fuck, fuck, I'm cumming." I screamed as I raised my head.

As my body shook, Barry slid his cock out as Wendy removed the vibrator from my clit before tasting the cum from my pussy. I hopped off Wendy collapsing on the bed lying on my back. Barry moved between my legs sliding his cock inside me as Wendy sat over my mouth, positioning her wet pussy. As my tongue tasted her juices, she watched Barry's cock pounding me nice and hard.

"Oh my god, honey don't stop, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Wendy screamed as she came over my lips.

As I licked the cum from her pussy, I could feel Barry's cock getting hard as he started to moan. All of a sudden, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and started stroking it.

"Oh fuck yeah." He moaned as his cock exploded cumming over my breasts and stomach.

Wendy hopped up as Barry knelt on the bed beside me, sliding his cock in my mouth. I sucked him clean as Wendy rubbed his cum over my breasts.

"God honey, that felt so good." Wendy said hopping off the bed.

As Barry got up and headed out of the room, I hopped up and followed Wendy to the bathroom. We both had a quick shower washing ourselves before getting out and drying off. Both Wendy and I naked, joined Barry in the lounge. As we chatted, I got dressed in my shorts and shirt as they both cuddled up on the couch. I thanked them both for a great day and grabbed my things before saying goodbye and heading back to my apartment. Still very turned on and wanting more, I sent a text to Bev to see what her and Frank were up to. As I got to my apartment, Bev replied.

"Honey, we have missed you. Why don't you come over?"

"I'll just get changed and come up." I replied.

I got inside and headed for the bedroom, stripping out of my shorts and top. I put on a tiny white g-string, and as the night was warm, decided on an almost see-through summer dress without a bra. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door locking it behind me. I made my way to Frank and Bev's apartment and knocked on the door.

"Toni, great to see you, come in," Frank said, as he opened the door. "You came at the right time."

As I walked inside, I was shocked at what I saw, and at the same time my heart started to race. Bev was on her knees blindfolded naked between two guys sitting on the couch sucking their hard cocks. As I stood watching, Frank moved behind me groping my breasts.

"That's Chris and Rob." Frank said as he pinched my hard nipples.

"Do you have handcuffs Frank? I have an idea." I asked.

Frank disappeared off to the bedroom and quickly returned. He handed me the handcuffs, and I walked over behind Bev helping her up. I handcuffed her and guided her to the bedroom door where there was a towel hook attached. I pushed Bev up against the door and raised her arms, attaching the handcuffs to the hook. Frank and I stood back staring at her naked body, as both of Frank's friends gathered around her.

"Oh my god." Bev moaned as both of Frank's friends started sucking her nipples.

Their hands explored her body, and as the guys started fingering her pussy, Bev spread her legs allowing their fingers deeper inside her. As I watched, Frank removed my dress straps off my shoulders dropping my dress to the floor. I was so turned on watching the guys ravish Bev and I could feel my panties were very wet. All of a sudden, from behind I felt Franks hands wrap around me with one hand groping my breasts as the other slid under my panties. As he teased my clit, I let out a moan of pleasure as watched Bev enjoying the attention.

"Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Bev moaned as her body trembled.

As she came, Chris and Rob stood back watching her body shake. I slowly pulled away from Frank and walked up to Bev, sliding my tongue in her mouth as we kissed. Still handcuffed to the door, my lips softly kissed her body stopping at her breasts taking turns sucking each nipple.

"Oh god." Bev moaned as I continued my way down her body.

With her legs slightly spread, her body squirmed as my tongue touched her sensitive clit. As I enjoyed the taste of her wet pussy, Chris knelt behind me, and I felt his hand on my arse. As I continued tasting her pussy, I felt Chris's finger slide deep in my pussy.

"You're nice and wet." Chris said sliding a second finger inside me.

After a minute, I hopped up and kissed Bev before unhooking her from the door.

"Ready to be fucked honey?" I whispered.

"Oh yes." She said eagerly.

I looked over at Rob sitting on the couch and as he stroked his hard cock, I guided Bev over. Still blindfolded, I mounted her onto him, sliding his hard cock in her pussy.

"Fuck that feels good." Bev moaned as she rode him hard.

As Frank and Chris stood close, I knelt down in front of them both, taking turns stroking and sucking their hard cocks.

"Fuck honey, that feels so good." Chris said thrusting his cock deep into my mouth.

After a minute, Chris headed over to Bev and slowly pushed her forward as Rob spread her arse wide. As Chris stood behind her, he rubbed his cock against the rim of her arse.

"Oh fuck, I want to feel it inside me." Bev moaned.

As Chris slowly eased inside her, Bev gripped the couch tight as she let out a loud moan. Sandwiched between Rob and Chris as they fucked her arse and pussy, Frank headed over and removed the blindfold.

"Rob, Chris. Oh fuck." Bev moaned.

Frank took my hand and helped me up before guiding me onto the couch. On my knees, Frank moved behind me sliding his cock in my pussy. As Frank fucked me, Bev started to moan louder and louder.

"Yeah, oh fuck yeah, harder, oh fuck I'm cumming." Bev screamed.

As she came, she continued to moan as both guys pounded her harder. All of a sudden, she collapsed on Rob catching her breath as Chris slid his cock out of her arse.

"I know what that tight arse of yours needs." Frank said helping me up off the couch.

Frank sat down and turned me around with my back to him, and as I mounted his lap, he guided his hard cock in my arse. As I slowly rode him, Chris helped Bev up and laid her on the floor before moving between her legs, sliding his cock in her wet pussy.

As I watched Bev enjoying Chris's cock, I laid back on Frank as he lifted my legs guiding me back.

"Ready for another hard cock in that tight arse?" Frank said looking over at Rob stroking his hard cock.

Without a word, Rob moved in front of me rubbing the head of his cock against my wet pussy. Now wet from my juices, he pressed his cock against my arse slowly sliding inside me.

"Oh fuck." I screamed as both cocks buried deep inside me.

"God your arse feels good." Rob said as he fucked me hard.

I looked down at Bev squeezing her breasts as Chris fucked her hard. Watching his cock sliding in and out of her pussy made my heart race, bringing me to the verge of cumming.

"Yeah, yeah, oh my god, fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed as I rubbed my pussy. "Oh shit."

As my body trembled, Rob pulled his cock out of my arse and slid it deep in my pussy, pounding me hard. Still cumming, I could feel his cock getting harder with every thrust as Frank squeezed my breasts.

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum." Rob moaned.

"Fill my pussy, fill my pussy, oh fuck." I screamed as his cock exploded filling my pussy with his cum.

As Rob pulled his cock from my pussy, Bev started to moan louder and louder.

"That's it Chris, Make her cum." Frank said as he guided me up off his cock.

I knelt over Bev sucking her nipples as Frank moved behind me sliding his cock in my cum filled pussy.

"Yeah, yeah, oh fuck I'm cumming." Bev screamed.

As her body shook, Chris started pounding her hard, and as Frank continued fucking my pussy, he grabbed my hair pulling it tight. All of a sudden, Chris started to moan.

"Oh Bev, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." He moaned as his cock exploded inside her pussy. "Oh yeah, oh yeah."

"Fuck, I can feel your cum inside me. Oh god it feels good." Bev said as she squeezed her breasts.

Frank quickly pulled his cock from my pussy and sat on the floor with his legs apart. I turned around and as I sucked his cock, I felt Bev's tongue licking the cum from my pussy.

"Oh baby, fuck I'm ready to cum." Frank said as he grabbed the base of his cock and started stroking it.

I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock as he let out a loud moan. All of a sudden, Frank laid back, and with both hands, he held my head as his cock exploded in my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head of his cock sucking and swallowing every drop of his cum.

"Oh fuck Toni. That felt so good." Frank said letting my head go.

I took Frank's cock from my mouth and lay on the floor next to Bev. As we both cuddled, Chris and Rob got up from the couch and started to get dressed.

"You're a lucky man Frank. Thanks for inviting us over." Chris said staring at Bev and I.

"You're welcome." Bev replied with a smile.

The guys finished dressing and said goodbye before heading off.

"So, did you ladies have fun?" Frank asked.

"Honey, I had no idea whose cocks I was sucking and fucking. That was such a turn on. Being blindfolded and handcuffed, oh my god." Bev replied.

"The handcuffs were Toni's idea." Frank said as he got up.

"I loved it." Bev said as she kissed me on the lips.

After a few minutes, I hopped up off the floor and got dressed. I gave Frank and Bev a kiss goodbye and headed back to my apartment. I had a nice long shower before drying off and heading to bed for a good night's sleep.

Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers