The Last Gangbang

Story Info
Wife wanted one final gangbang.
11.7k words
4.33
50.2k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
320 Followers

I met my wife in college -- at a gangbang. Most men can't say that. A college buddy invited me to the apartment that he shared with two other guys. He assured me that I'd have a good time. When I arrived, the three guys were hanging out in the living room with some woman I later learned to be Olivia. She was kind of cuddled up on the couch with a guy named Steve and I assumed that they were a couple.

I helped myself to a beer and settled in. Steve and Olivia started making out on the couch and I could tell that she was really into it. After a half hour, Steve helped Olivia up and they went back to his bedroom. I was left with the other two guys in the living room drinking beer. The sounds coming from the bedroom made it perfectly clear that Steve and Olivia were fucking.

My buddy and his roommate said, "Let's go." They stood up and took off their t-shirts and told me to do the same. Then, they dropped their shorts and stood there naked. All of a sudden, I got the picture and dropped my shorts. The three of us, now naked, walked down the hall to Steve's bedroom. My buddy pushed open the door and we saw Steve humping Olivia like a feral dog. She was now screaming with pleasure. Steve came and pulled his cock from her. My buddy stepped up and without ceremony pushed his cock into the now empty pussy.

Olivia kept moaning and screaming as my buddy pounded her. I'd never met a woman that would take on three guys in one session. But this woman was really into it. She looked over to me and the other roommate and told us to get our cocks ready as she was going to need a lot more cock. My friend let out a "Motherfucker" and came.

I stood that hard and ready. The other roommate gestured that I could go next. I took no hesitation in accepting and walked over to the bed and climbed between her legs. Her pussy hole was wide open having not closed when my buddy pulled out. Cum from the first two loads slowly ran from her cunt. After two fucks there was no need to get her wet and really no need to get her aroused.

"Well, put it in, fucker," she said to me.

My hard cock took a dive for her pussy. It slid into her. I fucked her for all that I was worth. She seemed to enjoy it, but I had the feeling that when it came to a custard launcher, she really wasn't that particular. She was really getting into it and screaming like crazy. She came just before my cock delivered my cock snot into her pussy.

I pulled out and the remaining roommate took my place. I moved next to my buddy and said, "When you said I'd have a good time, I had no idea it would be this good!"

"Hang in there, this is not over. She'll lay there taking cocks until not a single cock can get it up. We've only just begun."

He was right, two hours later, she was still taking on dick. Soon, I couldn't get it up anymore. For me it was over.

I saw Olivia on campus a few days later and I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner and she accepted. It was odd, on our date, she was quite normal and explained that generally she only dated one guy, but sometimes she just needed a good gangbanging.

To date Olivia with that great body, great tits, tight ass and pussy, long sexy legs and a crotch that she kept waxed, I decided that I could let her have the occasional gangbang. We started dating and started having really hot sex. She was adventuresome and she was mine exclusively.

After just over a year of dating, we were lying in bed my having delivered my monkey juice into her, she said, "I need a gangbang. Are you good with that? Of course, I want you to be there and be part of it."

"So, who do you want in the gang," I asked.

"This time, I'd like to do black guys. Yes, I know that's a cliché but maybe I can put this behind me if we just go and do it."

I knew a couple of great black guys and they knew a couple more so a date was set and five black guys showed up ready to fuck. Without much talk, they started to get naked. I was pleased to learn that big black cock is not universal. Only one of these guys had what would be considered a big one. The other four were more normal. One buried his face in her pussy and from her moans, I figured he'd been around a clit before as he had great technique. The other guys were working on her tits and letting her suck cock. Olivia started making sounds that I recognized as the starting gun for sex. The guy between her legs moved up onto his knees and slid his cock into her wet pussy.

I'd have to admit that they guys had staying power. They finished round three like champs. Then they were gone. I kissed Olivia and took my turn at her cunt. It was amazing how turned on she was. It was great sex. If this is the result of the occasional gangbang, then I was in favor of it.

Olivia and I were married later that year and started our rather plain married sex. We'd agreed that there'd be ground rules. First, she never did it with just one guy as I didn't want a love affair to come out of all this; second, I always had to be there to ensure her safety as I was not going to have some guys beating up on her; and, finally, this was to be a very rare occasional thing. We both agreed.

It was a year after we were married while we were on a long weekend trip to the small town where we went to college. We'd moved into the Courtyard Inn and were hanging waiting for classmates to arrive the following day for a social. Drinks and dining out were to be the order of the weekend.

Friday, on our arrival, we took our room and went down to the lounge for a drink. It was afternoon and there weren't that many people there. Sitting at the table next to us were a couple of college students sporting logo shirts for a college one state over.

"Aren't you guys in the wrong state?"

A handsome young man we later came to know as Joey, said, "No, we're on the baseball team and we're here to play the local college tomorrow."

We were introduced to his fellow teammate sitting next to him. He was Jim. We chatted with the guys for a half hour before my wife whispered in my ear, "I'd like to take on these guys. There are two so it doesn't break our must-not-be-one-guy rule. I said okay and she turned back to the baseball guys. She was very direct.

"Would the two of you want to come up to my room?"

Joey and Jim looked shocked for a moment, then big grins came to their faces. "Fuck yeah!"

"I think you got the drift," my wife said.

"306," my wife said. Give us fifteen minutes.

We went to the room and my wife changed into sexy underwear which showed off her great body.

It had only been about ten minutes and there was a light knock at the door. Ten minutes! I guess Joey and Jim were just horny college boys.

I answered the door and they came in. "What are you doing here," Joey asked. "I thought it would just be her and us."

"My wife and I have an understanding. I'll always be present and if you beat up on her I'll kick your asses. Are we clear?"

"No rough stuff here, we just came for the pussy."

Olivia was in the middle of the bed posing in her black sexy wear. Joey and Jim stripped naked and climbed onto the bed on either side of her.

Jim started kissing her lips and neck while fondling one of her breasts. Joey had taken the other breast and was sucking on her nipple. He quickly worked his way down her slim abdomen to her carnal lips. He stroked her closed lips. Olivia gasped and let out a small moan.

Olivia reached down and took their cocks into her hands. Both where hard as only twenty-two-year-olds can be. Joey had the larger cock, but Jim had massive balls -- Jim's cock wasn't anything to laugh at, but the balls were amazing.

Joey, slid his two fingers down the slit in her lips that protected her clit and cunt. At his touch, Olivia gasped again. He circled his finger around her sex opening and then moved his hand up to her clit. He massaged it softly and firmly in a circular motion. Her body twitched. Joey moved down between her legs, pushing them apart, he parted her vertical smile with his tongue.

The kissing, tit sucking and pussy fingering and the thought of having a couple of twenty-two-year-old guys about to fuck her heightened her excitement. Jim now had both breasts to himself and he was making the most of them.

Joey was doing all the right things with his lips and tongue on her pussy's doorbell. Olivia started to wiggle in the bed. Jim released her breasts and swung a leg across her. His balls and cock were inches from her face. Olivia grabbed his ball-sack and tugged a bit and released it. She slapped his ball sack and his balls swung back and forth; she slapped them again. Jim pushed his cock down into her mouth where Olivia welcomed it. She started sucking him with passion stopping only occasionally to moan as Joey continued to toy with her clit. Both men could tell that she was on her way to an orgasm. Jim pulled his cock out long enough to slap her in the face and then presented it again for her to suck some more.

Joey repositioned himself kneeling between her legs. He slid his cock's head across her clit as she continued to moan. Using the end of is shaft, he parted her lips moving down to her entrance. Once there, he found it wet from her excitement. He lifted his cock and found precum dripping from his cock. He repositioned his cock and slid it into her pussy. As he did so, she let out a long guttural moan. Joey started a constant fucking motion. He leaned forward to lay along her torso. He was on one elbow when he used his other hand to slap Jim's ass. "Move your ass, Jim, I need some room here." Jim moved to Olivia's side and Joey spanned her body from cunt to neck. While she was sucking Jim, Joey was fucking her at a good solid pace and sucking on her ear lobes.

With Joey kissing her neck and sucking her earlobes while she sucked Jim's cock, she became more and more excited. Soon, she was in full orgasm. Her body had become rigid. Her back and torso were arched up and she could feel Joey's chest against hers. She let out a short scream followed by a longer one. Joey wasn't ready to come, so he increased the pace of his sliding in and out of her cunt. She screamed again.

Jim was now behind Joey waiting his turn. Joey felt his balls move up to his cock. His explosion was about to happen. Joey pulled back into a kneeling position, slid his cock from her pussy and started stroking his cock. In seconds he was squirting his hot spunk all over Olivia's torso. His thick cum squirted from her pussy mound to her collar bone. Both of her tits got drenched in his cum. When he finished, he backed off the bed still dripping small drops of cum.

Jim's balls were aching for some release. With Olivia still coming down from her orgasm, he decided that a warm up was not needed. He walked himself forward on his knees until he was between her leg and slid his cock into her pussy which was filled with her juices. Jim's cock slipped in easily. He drove it all the way in and then paused before he started his thrusting.

Joey had left the bed, pulled on his shorts and t-shirt. "Hey, buddy, don't use up all that pussy before I get back." He left the room.

Minutes later, there was a soft knock on the door. I opened it carefully not wanting who-knows-who to look in and see the fucking. It was Joey who pushed the door open and came into the room followed by four of his teammates. "Hey, babe," he said to Olivia, "Do you want some more cock?"

"Fuck yes," was all that she said. Jim was still pumping her pussy for all that he was worth. He had his arms under her knees and was holding them up in the air. She already had her third orgasm while Joey was out of the room, Jim was getting her close to her third.

The four guys were rapidly taking off their clothes as if in a frenzy. They soon stood there five cocks swinging among ten balls. Some of the guys were stroking, others were already hard and ready for some warm pussy.

Jim had dropped her legs and taken out his cock and was stroking out the last of his cum. It hit her abdomen and her tits.

"Don't you guys ever cum in the pussy? It's okay to do so you know?"

As Jim stepped aside, the gang of guys called out for Horse to be next. Horse pushed through the others to stand at Olivia's feet. One look explained the nickname, Horse. He was at least six feet tall with a cock that was at least seven and a half inches. He was hairier than the others with a nice hairy chest and legs. While the other balls in the room were shaved smooth, Horse had big hairy balls.

Horse slid onto the bed stopping with his face pressed against her swollen lips. Using his thumbs, he spread them exposing her button of a clit. He stroked it with his thumbs. The response was instant. The guys were working her so hard that she really wasn't having time to relax before her next cum would start. The moment he's touched her clit, she was starting to go off. By the time Horse was licking her clit, she was gripping the sheets as her body was gripped in carnal pleasure.

Horse like the response he was getting and continued to tongue her clit. He extended two fingers into her pussy searching for her g-spot. He found it in no time and toyed with it while she let out little screams. Having found the exact spot, he withdrew his fingers and inserted his tongue and started to massage her magic spot. By now, her legs were thrashing the bed.

Horse lifted his head and looked up at her. "Hey, bitch, you ready for some Horse cock?"

Horse entered her. As his shaft slid into her, she took a long gasp and then held her breath. He cock was pretty long and thick and she loved the way it stretched her pussy as it went deep inside her.

"I love Horse cock," she managed to get out. The guys all laughed and encouraged Horse.

"Show her what it's like to be fucked by a horse, Horse."

Horse found his pace and then leaned forward going chest-to-chest with her. She could feel his soft chest hair rubbing against her tits and nipples. She was so hot that just having his chest hair rubbing across her nipples heightened her arousal. Horse continued for some time and thus keeping her on the edge of yet another orgasm.

He whispered into her ear, "The Horse wants to take you like a real horse does. I want to mount you from behind. You need to flip over." With that he allowed his cock to slip from her. He helped her get onto all fours. He pushed her shoulders down to the bed and spread her knees a bit. "Boys," he said, "this is how horses fuck!" With that, he slammed his cock into her pussy and started to fuck her hard and fast.

One of the new guys moved around to her head to offer his cock for some sucking. Looking at Horse, he said, "Hey, Horse, do you know that your chest had is covered with cum?"

Horse looked down and it was true. Apparently, when he was chest to chest with her all of Joey and Jim's cum had coated his chest. "Fuck, I don't care. Leave me alone, the Horse is fucking horsey style."

The fast fucking was driving her wild and the same was true for Horse. "I'm going to cum," he called out.

"Cum inside me, Horse," she said. "Come inside me. Spunk my pussy!"

The next time Horse pulled back he paused with only his cock head inside her. Then with one harsh thrust he sank his entire shaft into her. Pausing a moment or two he withdrew again only to repeat the process. On the last time, his cock remained planted deep inside her, his hairy balls pressed against her. Horse's cock twitched as he emptied his balls into her pussy.

"There, you mare, you're getting my Horse cum."

Olivia could feel waves of cum being forced deep inside her pussy. She screamed.

Olivia slumped to the bed. She rested for a moment before the remaining three guys mounted her and deposited their loads into her pussy. It was glorious.

With the last guy inside her, there was a knock at the door. Not wanting just anyone to look into the room and see Olivia on the bed with six naked college students, I opened the door slightly. A man pushed by me. He was dressed with school logos.

A couple of the boys looked up and said, "Coach!"

"Get up, get dressed and get out of here. If the NCAA, the university, or anyone hears about this we're all screwed."

The boys scrambled to get into their clothes except for the player with his cock in Olivia's pussy. "Just a minute, coach, I'm too close to quit. No, wait, here comes the cock snot." His body shook as he released his cum. After a few moments, he said, "Job well done." He climbed off the bed and found his clothes. The players were obviously nervous that the coach had found them.

"Get out! Get the fuck out," the coach shouted. The players, now dressed, left the room closing the door behind them.

The coach looked to the bed where Olivia lay naked her feet on the mattress, her knees in the air. She was slowly rubbing her fat engorged pussy lips. They were puffy from having taken on six cocks.

Looking the coach in the eye, she said, "Coach, I saved some pussy for you. Come on. Come get it."

The coach just stared back at her.

The coach was around forty, maybe five foot ten inches and had obviously spent a good portion of those forty years in a gym. From the bottom of his shorts stood two powerful thighs and strong muscular calves. They weren't over done as one might see at a bodybuilding competition, but they were well defined.

Olivia and he were still locked to each other's eyes. "Well, come on decide. Do you want to fuck or not?"

He stared at her for another few seconds and then ripped off his shirt. He had a top to match his bottom. Strong biceps and forearms, a flat stomach topped by well-defined pectorals. With no shirt overhanging his shorts Olivia spotted a bulge in his shorts. "I guess the answer is 'Yes, please. I'd like to fuck'," she said.

He reached down and took off his shoes and socks tossing them aside. His budge was now even harder to ignore. He reached to his waist and slid down his shorts. He stood there naked. Hanging between his massive thighs was the largest cock Olivia had ever seen. "Fuck that is one huge cock," she exclaimed with delight.

"Someone needs to tell Horse that his nickname has been changed from Horse to Pony."

As he climbed onto the bed, he lowered his head and licked her pussy. He moved up and inserted his tongue into her bellybutton. He wiggled his tongue and she grabbed his head. He moved up to where he would kiss her neck and having done so, started to kiss her passionately. Having moved up, his cock was now hanging between her legs touching her pussy lips. He started grinding his cock and balls against her.

"That is fucking hot," she said.

He moved off her and laid beside her on the bed. His hands were exploring her breasts. He started licking and sucking the breast next to him and fingering the nipple on the other.

She was running her hands over his hairy chest. He found that a real turn-on. When she found his nipples, they were hard and standing at least three quarters of an inch high.

"I love that," he said. "Don't stop."

I'd never found my own nipples to be sensitive in the least, but I had heard that some guys find it as stimulating as do women. Apparently, coach was one of those men

He rolled over onto his back and Olivia moved over to straddle him. She continued to lick and suck on his nipples. He was really getting into it. "Pinch them. Pinch them as hard as you want," he said.

Every time that she pinched a nipple, his cock would twitch.

Olivia reversed her position and moved her knees beside his head. She lowered her hips and her pussy lips were now just inches above his head. He used both hands to grab her ass and pull her to him. He started to tongue and finger her clit.

As large as he was, Olivia who was 5 foot 6 inches and a hundred twenty pounds looked tiny on his hulk.

"Motherfuck," Olivia said. "I've never had my clit treated so well. Keep that up and you'll make me cum in no time." She leaned forward to meet his cock. "I've never seen a cock that's, what, eight and a half inches; and, so thick."

bart23233
bart23233
320 Followers