A Long Lunch

Story Info
Her lover joins her for lunch in bed.
2.6k words
4.33
2.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm curled up in bed asleep. The DiVinyls singing "I Touch Myself" wakes me up as I reach for my cell phone. "Hello?"

"Hey."

"Hi there. What time is it?"

"It's 12:30. Where are you?"

"Home. In bed. Naked. Why? Want to take a long lunch and join me?" I tease.

"YES! How do I get there?"

Surprised, I give you directions and tell you the door will be unlocked, and which bedroom is mine. I go downstairs and unlock the door. I turn off the heating blanket and turn on the fans, since I know you don't like to be hot, and then crawl back into bed.

Less than 15 minutes later, I hear the front door open and close. You head upstairs and walk into my room. I'm still curled up under the blankets, but I'm facing the door and I'm wide awake. You pull the covers down to expose my body and you see I've shaved again. "Wow," is all you say.

You swing my legs toward the edge of the bed and kneel in front of me. Pausing only to put your glasses on my dresser, you bury your face in my pussy. My body jumps at your initial touch as you run your tongue down my lips before plunging your tongue inside me. Licking, sucking every inch of me, sliding a finger inside me, reaching up with your other hand to play with my nipples. This time there's no tension in me, no fear that someone will walk in, and I don't try to muffle my cries of pleasure. I run my fingers through your hair and wrap my legs around your shoulders, pulling you closer to me, telling you how good it feels. You work your lips up to my clit, flicking your tongue back and forth on it. I cry out, "Oh. I'm gonna cum." I hold your head tight to me as you suck my clit and my body explodes, my legs tightening around you.

After a moment or two, when I can breathe again, I move my legs off your shoulders. I sit up and wrap my arms around you. I kiss you, tasting myself on you, along with a faint trace of tobacco and mint. I untuck your shirt and run my fingertips up your chest, feeling your body jump at my touch. I break the kiss. "You're wearing too many clothes. I want to see you naked."

I pull your shirt over your head. I run my palms down your chest to the waistband of your jeans. I run my fingertips under the waistband, teasing you. You stand in front of me, and kick off your shoes. "You and your damn belts," I say, grinning up at you as I undo it and brush my hand against your hard cock through the jeans. I hear your sharp intake of breath as you get that look in your eyes, and I feel your cock twitch. I manage to get the button undone on the jeans and unzip them. Your hands reach out to cup my breasts, but I brush your hands away. "Not yet." I slide the jeans over your hips, pausing to let you kick them off.

I lightly run my fingertips over your cock through your white briefs, tracing the outline, feeling the moisture at the tip. Your breathing has become shallower and your eyes are smoldering. I grin up at you again, and then lean forward and brush my lips across the fabric of your briefs. A shudder runs through your body and you let out a low hiss. I look up at you again and run my fingertips under your waistband. I pull my hand away. "Take them off," I tell you. You rip them off and step out of them, standing naked before me.

It was a little difficult to judge your size before when you were still wearing your clothes, but now I can see how big you are. I wrap one hand around you, or try to: you are too big and my fingers do not meet. I slide my hand up and down your full length, my other hand reaching up to cup your balls, rubbing my thumb over them. I rub my other thumb over the tip of your cock, feeling the pre-cum that has gathered there. Your breathing is more labored, your eyes are closed and your hands are clenched in fists at your sides. I look up at you and stop moving my hand until your eyes fly open. I meet your eyes before I run my tongue over your head, tasting your wetness. You growl and one of your hands goes to the back of my head, your fingers entwined in my hair.

I continue to swirl my tongue around your head and then run it down the length of your shaft. One hand goes to your hip to hold you still and the other continues to stroke you. I slide my tongue up your shaft until I reach your head again. I take you in my mouth, sucking lightly. Your fingers tighten in my hair. I wrap my hand around the base of your cock and stroke you lightly. I slide my lips down a little further, trying to take more of you inside my mouth. But you are too big for me to get too much, so I continue to stroke you with both my hand and my mouth. My tongue teases you, probing every bit of you I can, my fingers do the same. Your cock pulses in my mouth and my hand, your breathing is ragged, and you keep telling me how good it feels.

You pull me away from you. "Lie back." I look up you again. "I want to put him between your tits." I do as you ask and you climb onto the bed and straddle my chest. You slide your cock, still wet from my mouth, between my tits. I push them together and surround your cock. You let out a deep shuddering breath. "Damn that feels good. I've wanted to do that for a long time." I push them together even more, tightening my grasp on you. You slide your cock in and out, and as your head gets close to my lips, I flick my tongue over the tip. You growl again. You continue to slide faster until you hiss out, "I'm gonna cum soon."

I let go of my breasts and slide down on the bed so I can reach you with my lips again. I cover your head with my mouth and suck. "Ahhhh," you cry as you cum, your hand again holding my head. I swallow every drop, keeping my mouth on you, milking you. After a moment, I reach up and untangle your hand from my hair. You slide down and cover my body with yours. This is what *I* have wanted for a while: to be completely naked with you, to feel your body against mine.

You rest your head on my chest and I run my fingers through your hair again, our legs still hanging off the bed. We eventually maneuver ourselves to a more comfortable position on the bed. You lay on top of me again, your head on my chest and I wrap my legs around you. "Mmmm," you mumble. "You are still so wet."

I grin. "I know." You lean forward and kiss me hungrily. My hands are roaming up and down your back and over your ass. I feel your body respond to my touch, a slight stirring. You kiss my ear, nibbling slightly. Your hand slides up my body to cover a nipple, and a shudder runs through my body. "What was it you said about your nipples being really sensitive?" you ask, rolling one between your fingers and pulling lightly.

"I said that they were so sensitive I have been known to cum just from having them sucked," I say, my breath now coming in short gasps.

"Mmmm. OK." You kiss my neck, sliding your body down further. You kiss the top of one breast, and lightly run your tongue across it to the other one, your finger still teasing my nipple. You slide your body down even further, my pussy rubbing against your chest. You run your tongue around the outer edge of my breast, your hand doing the same to the other one. You kiss the side of my breast, sucking lightly, trying not to leave a mark. You kiss all around my breast, running your tongue against my skin, occasionally sucking, switching to the other breast and back, but never touching my nipples. I keep trying to shift my body so your mouth touches a nipple but you don't let me. You continue to tease me as I arch my body toward you, wrapping my legs more tightly around you. I moan slightly, trying again to get your lips to touch my nipple. My hand on your head tries to guide you, but you remove my hands. "Put your hands on the headboard and leave them there," you tell me. I do. This forces my tits even further out and gives you better access.

I am so wet now and I don't know how much longer I'm going to last. You blow on a nipple, watching it harden even more. I shiver. You flick your tongue across my nipple, barely making contact and my whole body jumps. "Ohhh." You do that to the other nipple until my whole body is trembling. You look up at me. "How am I doing?" you ask. "Are you going to cum soon?"

"YES! And if you don't suck on my nipples, I'm going to kill you."

You raise your eyebrows. "Oh really?"

"Yes, dammit."

"Is that begging?"

I glare at you. "NO. It's ordering."

You laugh. You lower your lips to barely brush my nipple. I growl and arch my back, trying to make you touch me. This time you let me. Your cover my nipple with your lips and suck deeply. "Oh God!" I cry out. "I'm cumming!!" As the orgasm rips through my body, I grind my clit into your chest. You switch your mouth to my other breast to suck that nipple, and I clench the headboard more tightly. "Oh God."

You look up at me and grin. "That was pretty cool."

I grin back. "Thanks." I am finally able to release my hold on the headboard and I wrap my arms around you, pulling you up to kiss me again. Can you tell I like kissing you? Your body's contact with my clit still has my body trembling, and you do nothing to stop it. Your cock is once again rock hard and you position yourself to rub the head of it against my wet pussy. "Did you ..." I start to ask, but trail off as you reach for a condom you had put on the dresser next to your glasses. You kneel over me while you put on the condom, and then slowly lower yourself again. I can feel the head of your cock brushing against my clit and my lips. "Mmmm." I reach down and guide just the tip inside me. We both groan from the contact. I spread my legs a little wider. "Slowly, so it doesn't hurt as much," I tell you. I know it's going to hurt some, but hopefully I am wet enough and the two orgasms I have already had might make it a little bit easier.

Your voice is ragged as you reply, "I'll go as slowly as I can force myself to. Tell me if it hurts too much, OK?" I nod. True to your word, you slide in slowly, pausing to let me get used to you. "God, you are so fucking tight and wet. I don't know how long I can hold out." You continue to work yourself inside me until you are in as far as my body can take you. "You OK?" I nod, biting my lip.

"It hurts a little bit, but it feels so good." You grin. Surely you noticed that almost every stroke caused a mini orgasm for me. You pull my legs up onto your shoulders. You slide your cock out of me, almost breaking contact and then slide back in, pushing just a little further. This, coupled with my new position, allows you even deeper inside me. You continue to do this until you are all the way inside me.

Sliding in and out has relaxed my body and I no longer feel any pain. You can tell that I am no longer hurting and you thrust a little harder. You move my legs off your shoulders and I wrap them around you. There's a sharp intake of breath from both of us at the change in contact. You lean toward me. "Put your arms around me," you tell me. I do and you roll us over so you are flat on your back and I am straddling you. Surprisingly, this is a more comfortable position for me. Your hands on my hips guide me as I ride you slowly, both of us enjoying the feeling of you deep inside of me.

"You are so hot," you tell me. You roll my nipples between your fingers, pulling slightly.

I grin. "You're pretty hot there yourself, sailor." You laugh. "I've always wanted to say that." I giggle. Giggling contracts the muscles in my body and my pussy tightens around your cock, making your eyes widen, which makes me giggle again. You lean forward and catch a nipple between your teeth. My giggle turns to a gasp as I hold your head where it is.

You lie back down and run your finger across my lips. I capture it in my mouth, sucking deeply. You rub your wet finger on my clit, and I push myself down even harder on your cock. "Cum for me, baby. I want you to cum with me inside you. I want to feel you cum around my cock."

I moan. "And I want to feel you to cum while your cock is deep inside me," I tell you. Your fingers presses down harder on my clit and your other hand, on my hip, pushes me further down on you. My hands clench the sheets as I cry out, "I'm cumming again." My pussy clenches so tightly around you it feels like I might cut you in two. And before I finish riding out the orgasm, you thrust up into me and growl out, "Damn, woman. I'm cumming too." I feel your cock explode inside me, and I cum again. I continue to ride you until both of us have finished.

You pull me down, crushing me into your chest with a hug. We stay like that for several minutes, you still inside me, both of us breathing hard. I can feel your heart racing and I know mine is still pounding in my chest. You kiss my forehead. "I need to get up."

"'K," I murmur. I slowly slide myself off you. I curl back up on the bed while you head into the bathroom to clean up some. You come back to the bedroom and sit on the edge of the bed next to me. You lean over and catch a nipple in your teeth again. I reach up and pull you down to me, kissing you again. "Mmmm," you groan. "I have to go back to work."

I frown. "I know. I do too. Do you want to shower before you go?"

You grin. "I probably should. I smell like you. And sex."

I laugh. "Towels are under the sink."

You raise an eyebrow. "You don't want to join me?"

"Sure, if you'd like."

"I would," you say as you take my hand and pull me out of bed. "Besides, didn't you tell me you have a fun showerhead?" I laugh as I lead you into the bathroom ...