All Comments on 'A Long Stormy Night Ch. 01'

by RonDixen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

How old are you? You should be 18 to be on this site.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago

Anynomous you are a hater! Your archaic views makes all of humanity appear weak. It obvious by being on this site in this particular category it is your ardent desire to be fuck up the ass minus lube by well endowed black man. But I am sensing no man of any race would touch your skanky ass, so your'e left to read and dream. I would have suggested tight pussy be it attached to any woman of color. I am guessing your'e pencil dick no woman wants a limp dick so that rules out a woman at home.

In the future enjoy the site as well as the category but learn to keep your mouth close d unless it is stuff with a dick. I only offer up dick as an option given that the last time you touched pussy when you were pushed out, ok girl now shut the fuck up!

I really enjoyed the story. Interesting plot looking forward to reading more........fyi if you are a hater and you are commenting on any story that I enjoying I am going in on your worthless ass. Merry Xmas hateful bitches.....

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago

I'll be damn this limp dick mother fucker reached out to me through feedback. Trust when I tell you, I am not the person to fuck with. If the truth hurts then grow a set. Being anynomous allows you to be a big dick, without consequences. Please be aware there are others like me that will stand up to hate mongers like yourself and shut you down.

Your lack of talent and creativity comes through loudly when you attempt to squash others who take the risk and try. If you want Shakespeare take your lame asses to the library. This is why stories on this site often go incomplete because of asses like you. I really hope that Ron will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I stopped at the first paragraph.

Show, don't tell. But I don't suppose you know what that means. Back to your day-job, you can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
poor decadent pussy

I guess this is the only place in the world you have something to say. I wonder why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Anynomous you are a hater!

Wow, That person wrote two wh9le sentences, neither of which had anything to do with you except maybe violate some feeling that only those think as you do are allowed to have an opinion. You, on the other hand, are the one who made it into a personal attack -- and THAT person is the hater? You have a fucked up definition of the word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm a hater too.

I hate this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous