A Long Suppressed Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex continues his affair with Tessa.
5.7k words
4.73
17.9k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,505 Followers

I woke up the next morning to find the sun already fully streaming through the windows. I hadn't slept that late in years. I rolled over and saw Tessa sitting upright and staring out the window at the ocean. She was still naked. As I fought off sleep, my mind began to wander. Was she regretting what we did the previous night? I reached for her and my hand touched her bare back. She turned and gave me a sly, little smile.

"Honey, are you okay," I asked.

"Do you mean about what happened," she replied.

"Yes," I said.

"Of course, I'm very okay with that. I'm just wishing it hadn't taken me most of a bottle of wine to go through with it," she smiled. "My head is killing me."

"I've got a good cure for a hangover. Come on," I replied. I rolled over beside her and took her hand to lead her to the bathroom. Once there, I started the shower and let the steam generator work while we brushed our teeth. When she was finished, she hugged and kissed me.

"You were magnificent last night," she said.

"So, were you," I admitted.

"Are you okay with it," Tessa asked.

"Yeah, I am, I think," I admitted. "It doesn't really bother me as much as I thought it would."

"Alex, it shouldn't. She cheated on you for months. You did one time," Tessa offered.

"So, last night was a one-off," I replied.

"No. She won't be here until Friday," she smiled.

"You don't think there's any special premium because you're her sister," I asked.

"No. I don't. Just like there wasn't any sort of discount because she fucked some douche bag from work that didn't know what he was doing," Tess replied firmly.

"Point taken."

"Let's get in that steam," she replied. "My head is pounding."

I opened the door and she paused briefly to kiss me before she entered. I hadn't drank as much as Tessa did and the steam quickly began to work away the residual fog in my head. I watched her as she washed and I shook my head, still not believing I'd made love with my sister-in-law the night before. She turned to face me as she washed her abdomen and breasts.

"What," she asked.

"I can't believe we did that," I said.

"Neither can I," she said. "I knew I was going to try, but I didn't really believe you'd actually do it."

"I know," I agreed.

"Why am I standing here in front of the man I've wanted my whole life washing myself," she asked. I smiled and nodded, before she handed the washcloth to me. I added some more soap to it and began washing her more intimate areas.

"That's better," Tessa smiled before she kissed me again. I washed her from head to toe and enjoyed the sensation of my hands roaming over her smooth, wet skin. It was something I'd never imagined and inwardly, I knew I needed to enjoy it all I could the next three days. She took the cloth and started to wash me. She was paying particular attention to one area and I soon became aroused.

"God, this thing is amazing," she purred.

"You think so," I said.

"Yes. Chris is tiny compared to you," she said.

"Okay, that's enough information," I said.

"Whatever. I'm sure you wanted to know that your cock was bigger," she laughed.

"Ha," I laughed. "That doesn't matter to me honey. The only thing that matters is the way he treats you."

"I know you don't, and I've put up with it to the point that he expects me to take it. I don't like the way she's treated you, either. Those two things are why making love to you the rest of this week will not bother me at all," she smiled. I just nodded at her.

"What do you want to do today," I asked.

"Why don't we go see if we can catch ourselves some dinner," she smiled. "If the fish aren't interested, I think I can keep you entertained."

"I bet you can do that," I smiled back.

"My head is much better. You want to get out," she asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

She dried off and left to go down to her suite. After I dressed, I walked down to the first floor. She came down the stairs in a black wrap-around cover-up. It was short and showed off a lot of her long, tan legs. I smiled when I saw her.

"You've always looked at me that same way, in a way you probably shouldn't," she smiled.

"I guess I couldn't help it," I replied. I'd begun to realize that my own actions over the years probably contributed mightily to the previous night's activities.

She took my extended hand and we walked out to my truck to drive to the marina. We held hands the entire way. There were many glances and smiles, but no words. A call to the marina the previous day insured the boat was fueled up and ready to go. I jumped down on the deck and turned back to help Tessa. Once the engines were started, I made sure everything else was ready to go. The frozen bait I'd requested was there, so I pulled it out to them. Finally, the engines were warmed up and Tessa helped me cast off the lines so we could get underway. As I left the slip, she stood beside me and wrapped her arm around my waist. I leaned over and kissed her lips, but it soon developed into something much more passionate.

"You don't know how many times I've wanted to kiss you like that," she said.

"The feeling is mutual, babe. Despite our circumstances," I replied.

"I know," she said. I steered the boat under the Highway 64 bridge, and we headed down south through Roanoke Sound. The forecast looked pretty good, so I decided to head out on the ocean proper. Maybe we could get into a school of something tasty. We'd barely made it under the Oregon inlet bridge when I turned back to see that Tessa had not only removed coverup, but also her swimsuit. She was wearing just her sunglasses and flipflops.

"It's going to be hard to want to do any fishing with you looking like that," I said.

"I thought it might be," she said. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me before kissing me urgently.

"You know how to take my mind off fishing," I replied as we parted.

"This is what I meant by catching something tasty, today," she purred as she reached for my cock which was hardening in my shorts.

"Looks like you were successful," I smiled. She smiled and knelt in front of me at the helm. Her fingers swiftly unbuckled my belt and then my shorts. They fell to the deck and she grasped my cock and began stroking it as she looked up at me.

"I think I turn you on," she grinned.

"You most certainly do," I nodded.

"You do the same to me," she said. She reached between her legs and brought her hand to my mouth. Her fingers were covered in her sweet nectar, which I sucked clean as she began deep throating my cock. She took me deeper than I'd previously known, and I grabbed onto the bridge awning for support as I felt my legs begin to wobble underneath me. Her mouth moved intently up and down my cock, all the while she looked up at me from behind her sunglasses. I finally regained my composure and removed her glasses so I could look into her eyes. I could see the lust there and the long-suppressed desire. I wanted her like I'd never I wanted a woman, even though she was my wife's younger sister. I reached down with my hands and pulled her to her feet. My lips met hers and I kissed her passionately, relishing the thought that my hard cock had just been in her willing mouth.

I took a quick glance at the surrounding waters and finding no other craft in the immediate vicinity, I engaged the autopilot. I directed Tessa to the bridge chair. Without further direction, she knelt on it and looked back over her shoulder at me. I saw an evil, little smile on her face.

"I like where this is headed," she said.

"Good," I replied. "I'm going to fuck you like you want and deserve. But I'm going to something else first."

I knelt behind her and ran my tongue along her wet slit. She purred and my tongue dove deeper between her lips to taste her nectar. I probed her with my tongue, and she wiggled her sex against my face. I reached for her hips to hold her still and continued to lap her. My tongue worked her clit before I moved up further. She gasped when my tongue slithered across her tight little asshole.

"Oh, god," she groaned. "That's so fucking dirty!"

"It is," I said. "You're my dirty little sister-in-law."

"Fuck yes, I am," she moaned as my tongue roamed her backdoor. "Mmmm, I've never had my ass eaten."

"How about fucked," I asked.

"No, never," she said.

"We'll fix that this week," I suggested.

"Anything you want," she said. "Has Tammy ever let you do that?"

"Once," I offered.

"Then I really want to give that to you," she groaned.

I lapped her asshole a little more before I returned to her dripping wet pussy. I savored her essence and teased her hard, little clit. She gasped each time my tongue contacted it. I got my lips around her clit and lightly hummed while my tongue teased the very tip. She arched her back and squealed.

"Oh, fuck Alex," she yelled. "That's it, don't stop. Don't stop baby."

"Mmmm," I hummed as I continued licking her.

Her moans intensified and she fell forward against the chair back.

"Oh, Alex. It's so good, right there!!! Oh," she howled against the chair back. I continued and her movements intensified before she came to a rest.

"Fuck, that was so intense," she croaked.

"Yes, it was," I agreed.

"I want you inside me, now," she commanded as she regained her composure.

"It'll be my pleasure," I assured her.

I moved up behind her and took my cock in my hand, directing it into her soft wetness. I pushed my hips forward slowly and firmly.

"Oh," Tessa groaned as I continued in until I encountered resistance. I grabbed her thin hips firmly as I withdrew before quickly sliding back in, slowly building a steady rhythm. She looked back over her shoulder and watched me as I fucked her. Several times I saw her smile and shake her head. There were no words, just groans and moans as we further satisfied our lust for one another. I felt her reach between her legs. Her fingers began teasing her clit as well as my balls and the underside of my cock. Her moans intensified and I knew she was approaching her climax. I was able to hold back given the activity of the previous night, so I was able to keep pumping my cock in and out of her amazingly tight pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "I'm there."

Mmm, I thought as my beautiful sister-in-law came on my cock. I kept fucking her in hopes I could get her off again. It was not to be. After she came, she began pushing her hips back at me insistently.

"Oh, that's it, Alex," she groaned. "Fuck that pussy. It's yours baby. It always has been."

"Mmm," I groaned as the intensity of her dirty talk grew.

"God, I wish you could give me a baby. It would always be our little secret," she moaned.

"Oh, fuck Tessa. Fuck that would be so hot knowing I knocked you up," I moaned.

"Yeah," she grunted as she continued fucking back at me. "I should have fucked you when you were with living me like I wanted to. You could have been fucking me all along. All of my boys could be your boys."

"Oh, Tessa. Fuck. I'm going to cum, baby," I yelled.

"Fuck yeah," she said. "Give it to me baby. Fill me up!" I know I didn't, but as I orgasmed inside her once more, the intensity was something I'd not known in a long time. I felt faint. I held tighter on her slim hips to keep myself steady. Finally, I begin to feel like I wasn't going to fall over. I let her go and she turned around to kiss me.

"Fuck, that was hot," she purred when we parted. "You liked when I talked about you giving me babies, didn't you?"

"That was pretty hot," I agreed.

"Fuck, I wish you had," she said.

"Yeah," I grinned.

"Truthfully, I really wish we'd started fucking back then," she smiled. "We'd have had so many more opportunities."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. My hands roamed up and down her back to finally cup her firm ass.

"You're thinking this is going to keep going after this week, aren't you," I asked. I tried to keep my face as neutral as I could. She looked at me closely, studying my expression to see if there was anything there. Finally, she smiled slightly.

"I think I'm going to push the boundaries as far you'll let me, Alex. If you tell me that we stop, we'll stop," she said.

"Only if I say," I asked.

"Only if you say," she repeated.

"That's what worries me," I smiled.

"Why should it," she asked.

"Do I need to remind you what I've been doing with my sister-in-law the last 24 hours," I asked.

"Your sister-in-law knows exactly what you've been doing to her," she said. She kissed me viciously before she parted. "Alex, I'll be honest. I've been in love you since even before you started dating Tammy. A week alone with you is not going to solve all of my issues."

"And just how long do you think it will take," I asked. I realized that I'd crossed a very serious line the night before.

"I don't know really," she said. "I've accepted a job in Norfolk. We're moving in a few weeks, before school starts."

"You're serious," I asked.

"Yes. Alex, I can see your reaction. I knew this well before last night," she said. "I've meaning to tell you and Tammy, but things have been hectic, you know how that can be."

"Yeah, I know Tess," I said. Inside I was very alarmed.

"You're not mad at me are you," she asked.

"No, I'm not mad. I'm just a little worried," I said.

"Alex, there's nothing to worry about," she said. She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled her naked body against me. "I'm not going to do anything to get us caught or change things between you and Tammy."

"I don't think us continuing to have sex regularly is going to meet either of those goals," I said.

"Alex, it can work. Tell me that you still fuck Tammy like you just did me," she said. I just stared at her.

"That's what I thought," she said.

"That still doesn't make what we're doing right, Tess," I replied.

"No, it doesn't, but I've wanted you to be mine my whole life. I'm going to have you any way that I can. And you deserve sex with someone that shares your passion," she said.

I looked at her closely. I knew her almost as well as my wife. She was serious.

"We'll see," I replied.

"Yes, we will," she said.

"You want to fish," I asked.

"Just until you've had a chance to recover," she replied with a devilish smile on her face, she reached for her sunglasses from the transom and put them on.

"Okay," I smiled. She didn't bother dressing, but I insisted on putting more sunscreen on her before I pulled on my shorts. We soon had hooks in the water and before long we'd caught a good-sized dolphinfish.

"We have dinner now," she laughed.

"Yes, we do," I agreed. She brushed up next to me and I wrapped my arm around her bare waist.

"Shall we stay out here for a little while longer or go back in and crawl into your bed," she asked.

"That's up to you," I replied.

"If you're going to say things like that, you're going to have a hard time keeping me under control," she smiled.

"That's true," I replied. "I should probably keep that in mind."

"Yes, you should," she smiled. She helped me get the rods stowed and we were soon headed back to the marina. She finally put her swimsuit back on when we went under the Oregon Inlet bridge. I docked the boat and we gathered our gear. Once we were in the truck, she held my hand and smiled as we drove back to the house. I glanced at her throughout the drive, and she smiled even more when I did.

"I've always wondered what this would feel like," she finally said.

"I know you probably have given your situation," I nodded.

"Just seeing the way you've treated her over the years and knowing the way I've been treated has made me want it so badly," she replied.

"Tess, she's not always gotten me at my best," I reminded her.

"She's still had more than I ever have," she countered.

"I understand," I said softly. "And I've hated it."

"I know you have. I shouldn't put up with it, but I do," she said.

"Your situation has been more complicated," I said.

"But I still shouldn't put up with it," she added.

"No, you shouldn't," I agreed.

"I can't very well break up my own sister's marriage either, can I," she asked.

"No, I'd really like to stay on your dad's favored list," I smiled, trying to bring some levity to what was quickly getting to be a very serious conversation.

"You will and that's why we just need to keep it secret going forward," she replied. "He doesn't need to know you're taking care of both of his girls."

I didn't react as I didn't want to give her any indication that I was agreeing that we were going to keep this going. I pulled in the driveway and put the truck in park. She unbuckled her seatbelt and immediately leaned over to kiss me. I was conflicted by the aspects of us continuing to be intimate, but I couldn't resist her. I'd always wanted the best for Tessa as we'd always been close. Chris never even tried. I knew I wasn't doing the right thing, but she seemed so insistent about sharing something with me, I couldn't stop myself. We kissed passionately and soon my hands were on her thighs under her coverup. My fingers quickly pushed the gusset of her swimsuit aside and I eagerly fingered her wetness. My mouth sought her neck and lightly sucked the soft skin as I used one of my fingers to trace soft circles around her clit. Her hand reached for my cock that was beginning to tent my shorts.

"Come on, we better go inside," I said.

"I like the way you think," she said. I grabbed the cooler, and she grabbed our other things before I punched the entry code in the first-floor door. I scarcely had time to set the cooler down before she wrapped her arms around me and began kissing me insistently. She nudged me until I was backed up on the pool table. Her hand rubbed my stiff cock as we kissed.

"Do you want to go upstairs?"

"Huh uh," she purred. "I want you to bend me over this pool table and fuck me senseless."

"Okay," I replied. She smiled devilishly as I unbuttoned her cover up and slid her shoulder straps down. As her hands went to push her swimsuit down, I focused my attention on her breasts and her impossibly hard nipples. I rubbed them lightly at first, before gradually increasing the pressure.

"Ahhh," she groaned. She leaned her head back and her mouth hung open. "That feels so good!"

"Good," I smiled and moved to suck them. I teased them with my teeth and when she didn't rebel, I began grating them lightly. Her hand grabbed the back of my head and held me to her breast. I increased the pressure with my teeth, and I felt like she was about wilt.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. I held her by the waist and turned her so that she leaned backwards against the pool table, before lifting her slightly so that she sat on the side rail. Sensing what I might be thinking, she raised one of her legs so that her sex was fully accessible to me. I continued to suck and bite her nipples, as I began slowly fingering her. I didn't dare mention it, but it was one of her older sister's favorite ways to orgasm. After my middle and ring fingers were coated in her wetness, I turned my hand where I was cupping her wet pussy in my hand. I slowly slid my fingers along the front of her vaginal wall. There it was, I thought. My fingers began flicking it and Tessa began to buck on the pool table.

"Oh," she groaned. "What are you doing?"

"You're going to love it, but let it happen. Don't fight it," I said.

"Don't fight it...," she started but she hardly got the words out when it hit her. I saw her eyes go wide and she squirted forcefully.

"Alex, oh, I...," she squealed.

"No, just relax," I said. I continued flicking my fingers and she came again. It was not the torrent that the first one was but the expression on her face told me it was just as forceful.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned. "I can't, I can't, that so intense."

"You can, baby. Just relax and enjoy," I insisted.

nosebone
nosebone
1,505 Followers
12