A Long Suppressed Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continued, she came multiple more times before she finally wrapped arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her, and we hugged tightly.

"I'd heard about that but didn't know I could actually do it. Chris would never have even tried if I suggested it," she said softly. "You've done that to Tammy too, haven't you?"

"Yeah, I have," I admitted.

"I figured as much. I'm certainly glad you showed me. We might need to mop though," she said. She looked up me and smiled.

"It can wait," I said.

"Yes, it can." Her hands moved between us and she swiftly undid my belt and began pushing my shorts down. I was still fully hard, and her hands began rubbing my cock.

"God, I love this," she said as she looked at me.

"He's really liking you, too," I agreed. "Maybe too much."

"No, it'll be fine Alex," she said. The look on her face drove me crazy and I yearned to slide my cock inside my sister-in-law's wet pussy once again. In that moment, it was as if she read my mind because she slid off the pool table and quickly bent over it in front me. I didn't hesitate and moved to enter her. I pierced her wet depths and we both moaned as I began thrusting in her.

"Oh, fuck yes. That's it, that's it," she chanted. "Give me that beautiful cock. Mmm, yeah. That's your pussy anytime you want it."

"Do you mean that," I gasped as I pounded her against the pool table. Our fucking was so intense I could hear the solid oak creak with each stroke.

"Fuck yes, I mean it," she moaned. "I love you Alex and always have. I'm yours anytime." My mind swirled with what to say. I didn't know. I was enjoying her so much, but I knew she would press matters. I kept slamming my cock in her. She began to wail that she was going to cum.

"Oh, fuck, Tessa," I yelled. "So am I!"

"Good. Give it to me. I want it. It's mine," she gasped. Her breathing got more rapid before she finally shrieked, "Oh!!!"

That caused me to lose control and I slammed in her one final time. I held her thin hips as I emptied whatever I had left inside her.

I pulled away from her and she rose from the table and wrapped her arms around me.

"God, you can fuck," she purred.

"So, can you," I replied.

"Thank you," she said before our lips met. When we parted, she was smiling, but her expression changed when she realized I wasn't.

"What is it," she asked.

"I'm just worried," I said.

"Alex don't be," she replied. "I know what I said earlier may have been a bit much. I love you and I always will. I can't help it. If I could have, I would have done it before now. I promise you that. You've always done things for me and treated me special."

"You're my wife's sister," I interjected.

"That's not been the only reason and you know it," she replied quickly. I nodded as I knew it was true. I did go out of my way to do things because Chris was such a shit. "The last 24 hours have been amazing. More than I could have ever hoped for. I want you to know that I'm always going to be yours. I may not have you full time, but now that I've had you, I'm not going to stop wanting you. That's going to be your choice."

She looked at me intently as my mind churned through what she's said. It was going to be my choice. I hoped that was the truth. I was close to their mom and dad. Things would be awful if we were caught. It scared me, but rather than stop her last night, I'd willing accepted her advances and continued them on my own. I knew the temptation to make love to her like she'd never experienced was strong and I'd enjoyed every new thing I'd showed her. I could sense her impatience and I knew I needed to say something.

"Tessa, I understand. I've always done more for you than normal because of what I've felt and because of your situation. We've known one another so long. I hate that you've struggled, and I hate that you've felt like this for so long. I just don't want this to become a big mess," I said.

"Alex, I don't want it to be a mess any more than you do. I'm not going to try to break you and Tammy up, but we can have something that we've both wanted for a long time. Especially now that I'll be close. Nobody has to know," she said. I simply nodded. She was making me face things that long bubbled under the surface and I never acknowledged.

"I know Tessa. There're things that I haven't admitted even to myself. Feelings that I didn't admit that probably made me do things more than I should have," I said.

"Alex, I understand. And it made me wonder a lot over the years. It certainly seemed to increase after Tammy cheated on you," she said flatly.

"Yeah, maybe it did. But I think we need to stop rationalizing our actions based on what Tammy did. We're responsible for our own actions now," I replied. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I guess we are," she said.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs and put the fish up," I suggested. "Then we can take a shower and maybe get in the pool."

"I'm game," she replied as she retrieved her swimsuit and coverup from the floor. Not that she bothered putting either on. She started up the staircase in front of me wiggling her ass in the most suggestive way. Had I not been carrying the cooler, I would have given her a few playful swats.

We made it to the third floor, and I filleted the dolphinfish and bagged it before putting it in the fridge. I noticed she was opening a bottle of wine. After I washed the cutting board and my hands, Tessa gave me a glass of the wine she'd poured.

She held her glass up and clinked it with mine.

"To a new future," she said softly.

"Yes," I said. I took a sip before she pressed her still naked body against mine and I wrapped my free arm around her.

"I like having you hold me," she said.

"You do, huh," I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure it will shock you that I don't get that at home," she said as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"No, not particularly," I said. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. You're giving it to me now," she said. I put my wine glass down and wrapped my other round around her. We stood like that for a long time, just holding each other. Finally, she pulled away from me.

"We should wash up."

"Probably," I replied. I took her hand and led her to the master suite. When we made it to the bathroom, I received plenty of help undressing since she was already naked. When my shorts hit the floor, I moved to the start the shower. Her hand was soon on my limp cock and she rubbed it softly.

"I'm not in my 20's you know," I said.

"I know you're not. I just wish we'd been doing this then," she smiled.

"I'm sure you do," I returned the smile. She dropped to her knees and began slowly sucking me. It was loving and sensual, and totally different that the way her sister did it. She was working me back to full erection despite what we'd already done that day. I finally reached down and pulled her upwards to me. I kissed her ravenously.

"I was enjoying that," she said as our lips parted.

"I was too," I agreed. "But we don't have to kill ourselves this week."

"I guess not," she smiled again. "I've just fantasized about doing that for you for so long."

"You can do it until your hearts content, I promise," I replied.

"Please," she grinned before stepping into the shower.

The long relaxing shower kept my own excitement and lust for her building. Her hands roamed my body as mine did hers. I found a number her of most sensitive areas and teased them continually. I felt her shiver as my hands roamed around the small of her back.

"It makes me shake when you touch me there," she smiled.

"Then I will just have to keep doing it," I replied.

"I won't stop you," she said before our lips met in a deep, soulful kiss.

"Do you think you're clean," I asked as we parted.

"Yes, I think so," she said. "Would you want to take a walk down the beach?"

"Sure," I said.

"You and I haven't walked on the beach together since that summer that Tammy went to Europe in college," she smiled.

"I remember that," I said. "Chris was too busy with his friends to come with you."

"Yeah," she nodded. "I wanted to seduce you that night, but I lost my nerve."

"Oh, is that so," I replied as I dried her body.

"Yeah," she smiled. "I knew that I was running out of chances with you and her getting married at Christmas."

I nodded myself. "Things have worked out, I guess."

"Yes, they have," she smiled. "Let me go put on some shorts."

---

We strolled casually down the beach, holding hands. We talked about her moving to Norfolk.

"It'll be great having you closer," I said.

"Mmmm, I know," she cooed.

"Not just for that," I replied.

"I know," she laughed. "It'll be nice to be closer to Mom and Dad, and the boys can't wait to be closer so they can come down here on weekends with you."

"I look forward to that, too," I smiled. She stopped and stepped in front of me.

"Kiss me. We've spent so much time out here together over the years and it would mean a lot to me," she said. I nodded and smiled before I took her in my arms. Our lips met instantly, and our tongues moved together. Finally, she pulled away slightly. Her smile was something to behold. "That was perfect. I've waited a long time for that."

"I know, now. I would have never imagined it before last night," I said.

"Me either, really. I don't know what I would've done if you'd rejected me," she said, her smile fading. I reached for her cheek and held it softly.

"I didn't though," I said. "There've been other opportunities with other women, but I never did. I guess seemed right with you, even though there are more dangers."

"There are, but Tammy won't think anything about us talking or texting," she offered.

"No, she won't," I agreed.

"I'll be off work on Fridays and all weekend. I know you still work some on Saturdays," she said with a smile.

"You've been thinking about this," I smiled.

"Alex, of course I have," she said seriously. "My mind has been racing all day. I can't help myself. You've given me more in 24 hours that I can ever expect from Chris. I want to be able to have what time I can with you."

"I'm know," I replied. "We'll be fine babe. We'll take the time we can get."

"Yes, we will," she smiled. "I don't want to ruin the mood, but you are getting hungry?"

"I am. I've burned a lot of calories today," I laughed.

"You certainly have, and my intimate areas can attest to that effort," she laughed in return.

"Does that mean I get a break tonight," I asked.

"Not hardly," she smiled. "I'll put an ice bag in my panties while we're cooking dinner."

"That doesn't sound very comfortable," I laughed.

"You do what you have to do," she smiled. "Come on." She took my hand and we walked back to the beach house.

That walk on the beach sealed things for me. Despite the numerous red flags, I knew I would continue my affair with Tessa. She was impetuous and a little wanton, but I couldn't think of a more perfect woman than my sister-in-law.

12