All Comments on 'A Long Suppressed Desire Ch. 02'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve read them all and really enjoy your writing. I don’t give many 5s but you do have a excellent story.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

I don't know why some people think some piece of paper that indirectly proclaims two people who aren't related are is exciting even a little tiny bit.

I see no reason the woman he cheated on his side with couldn't have been his sister instead of hers. The only reason I see that he won't divorce his wife is because he wouldn't be cheating with his "related" sister-in-law then.

It feels like the two women are really just interchangeable pussies. That's not really very exciting.

Even considering the excitement of needing to figure out what was trying to be said because so many words were left out or added, or the wrong word was used, there wasn't much there to entertain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just when I thought this series couldn't get any better, you went and made this chapter just as hot. I, and probably others, look forward to the third chapter in this series. Thank you!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Wow - I read both chapters and this is on hot story line. PLEASE keep it going.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Damn nosebone, the first chapter is almost 4 years old. Had to go back and read the first part to get my bearings! 5 Stars for a pretty hot story!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Good second chapter to a well written story. I hope we will see more chapters in the future.

Cheers

SAGE

goducks1goducks1over 2 years ago

5 stars. only complaint - wish it had been longer! well written sexy! good to see you writing again.

gpspringergpspringerover 2 years ago

Having been in love with my sister in law I enjoyed reminiscing. Your story was naturally written a if you were experiencing your treat while writing. Hard to do, most authors can't they come across a distant third parties. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think all sister-in-laws get looked at, at some point, whether they are younger or older than your wife. What you do with them is based mainly on your wife. Whether the guy is steered toward his SIL intentionally by the wife for threesome purposes, or her sexual activities outside the marriage bed, many times the guy will discover the feelings are mutual, and no foreplay is necessary. Well written, mostly clean with only a couple of grammar problems which should have been caught by your proofreader. You obviously can add chapters to this, eventually bringing this to a head, or move on to your next one, but, keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story line is just begging for a few more chapters. Keep them coming and hopefully quicker than the big gap between chapter 1 and 2. BTW, I gave you a 5 for both chapters, very well written.

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

This was an absolute treat to read! Definitely need more to be said. Fantastic characters and story line.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

As usual, I wish it had more chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous