All Comments on 'A Long Time Ago Pt. 01'

by IamFred69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was an Ok story for me until the "Yes, Master." part. I'll skip part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write like a 15 year old, it went from a two to a one as soon as you brought out the "call me master" bullshit. On top of that we women don't sit around talking about who we'll let fuck us in the ass, especially 35 years ago with a kid sitting there. As soon as you said it was a true story I said to myself ... bullshit, and I was right. There are a number of we women who are members on Lit, you'll never impress us with thrash like this. And please, don't bother with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting take on a woman that had a mastectomy. Not weirded out over the scar. That was good. The bad is as the other anonymous said, to wit; "women don't sit around talking about who we'll let fuck us in the ass, especially 35 years ago with a kid sitting there."

Blueman5410Blueman5410over 2 years ago

Very interesting build up and great descriptions. Thanks for a good read.

jacfredjacfredover 2 years ago

Finally! a story where the female parcipertent has her full bush intact. I saw Dorthy's bush in my minds eye and it was gorgeous. (keep the bush in your following stories)

tomar82403tomar82403over 2 years ago
Lose the first two paragraphs

The "Young and Dumb and Full of Cum" just about had me stop reading. Happy I finished the story, however - lose the intro. Silly & way immature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous