A Long Time Coming

Story Info
A steamy non-monogamy tale, dreamt up by my wife and I.
5.5k words
2.84
7.2k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The holiday house was one we'd been to many times before, it was a family favourite since it was roomy with all the amenities a young family needed, and the main feature of it being right on a seawater lake with its own jetty. A truly beautiful location, perfect for another small holiday. We'd arrived a couple of days before and settled in, having bought groceries and making our own meals, playing games, swimming, watching movies and listening to music - which seemed to be the usual holiday routine. Something a little different this particular holiday was in store however, my friend Jake was also with his family on holiday not too far away on the same lake, and this afternoon he'd arranged to come and visit us for dinner using his boat to travel to our place and moor at the jetty.

It was lunchtime when I got a call from Jake, "Mate, my son has a bad cold, so Miranda is staying back to look after him. But not to worry, she's still ok with me coming over and enjoying a few beers, it's been a long week at work and I need the break." Jake and Miranda had been friends since we'll before any off us for married, and the earlier years had been quite wild. It was good to have friends with a shared history and also a mutual attraction with, Miranda being the voluptuous, self-assured vixen and Jake the tall, fit, scruffy endearing type - he was a bad boy who had been tamed by his wife.

"That's great!" I replied, "not the part about your boy, I hope he's ok, and say hi to Miranda and wish her well. But we're looking forward to you coming around....I've got some awesome seafood to put on the BBQ, and we can play a couple of rounds of board games while having a laugh over a beer or three!"

"Great, see you guys in a few hours."

I told you about the changed plans, and you smiled wryly and said, "On this own? I'd better get dressed up for him then!"

"No need, what you're wearing is perfect. Trust me."

You were wearing your green bikini with a white cotton cover up over the top, but one with a crochet fabric that left plenty of gaps revealing the bikini and shape of your body underneath. You were also close to Jake, and playfully flirted with him over the years, with my encouragement too. He made you feel desired, with lots of attention and stolen glances, and you loved it as he made you feel good about yourself.

In actual fact both of us had some prep-work the night before when the kids were in bed, since I always loved it when you looked and felt attractive; I'd given you a foot & hand massage and manicure/pedicure, painting your nails a glossy bright red. Once the nails had dried we made love fantasising about both Jake and his wife arriving the next day. We often did this to infuse desire into our sex play; the lustful gaze of another person infused a sexual energy that was completely different to what the confines of marriage could attain.

The next morning before having a shower you'd also given yourself a trim of your pubic region in order to ensure you could wear your swimmers with nothing peeking out. Now it was only a couple of hours until he arrived, and you went and put on some light makeup and lipstick feeling exhilarated just thinking about Jake's lustful eyes gazing upon you...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's here" our daughter called out from the balcony, as it overlooked the water and jetty. She ran down to help him moor the boat with the rope as we followed after with our son. As he got off the boat he handed me a small esky full of beer, "that's to share" he exclaimed, and then gave the kids a high-five followed by a warm hug for you before we all headed back up to the house. The afternoon consisted of watching the kids play in and out of the water in the sunshine and having some good conversations. I cooked up the seafood BBQ while you made salad and prepared the table, and Jake kept the kids entertained all-the-while. Dinner was a success, and then a ice cream was served and a movie was put on for the kids while the adults played a board game and drank some beer at the dining table. At one point the conversation meandered toward the fact they didn't get a chance to have a proper swim because of the kids, to which Jake made the suggestion, "I reckon we should go for a midnight swim later, once they're in bed. It'll be amazing, full moon and all!" to which we both nodded emphatically.

You were in the kitchen grabbing some cheese and crackers when on the way to the kitchen to grab another beer Jake enquired over your shoulder what cheeses were on the menu; you turned around and at the same time he lurched forward to get a better look, and in doing so your breasts brushed up against his arm. He didn't flinch, rather looked up from the cheese at you and smiled devilishly.

"Looks delicious," he said in a double-entendre by then glancing down at your bikini top. You looked down and blushed, but then looked up at him and gave a cheeky smile before playfully turning you back on him, saying "hrmf!" and returning to the table. You wondered just how accidental the brush had been, and the more you thought about it the more you were convinced he'd done it deliberately.... and you were fine with that.

After much laughter, food, music and play it was time to put the kids to bed, and I offered to do this by getting them to bathe, brush teeth, and read books before lights out. You sat out on the balcony overlooking the water next to Jake and chatted over some drinks about old times before children and how carefree it was, and then about the future. Of course you were both a little concerned about getting older, and how that made you realise that you should embrace life now and not wait until it's too late - agreeing that you only live once after all. You then left Jake to contemplate this more on his own since I called out to you to help put the kids to sleep, and he stared out over the water at the sun setting with you giving his shoulder a light squeeze as you walked past.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kids were asleep and we'd gone out to the balcony to continue the conversation, when Jake pulled out a joint, lit it up and offered it to us. We both took a toke or two, and after some silly conversation and giggles we all decided to watch a movie inside and chill. I sat in the armchair while Jake laid down on the couch, and you on the pillows on the floor in front of him. Everyone was very relaxed, and when you complained that your ankle was hurting; Jake offered to perform a massage as he'd learnt how to do them for his football where it was a common injury area of his. You hopped up on the couch and lay your feet over his lap as he slowly massaged while watching the movie, with myself nodding off a couple of times. His touch was firm but he knew the right spots to rub without hurting, and you relaxed on the opposite end of the couch in a blissful state.

Suddenly our daughter came through the door as she'd woken up, and I said I'd to take her back to bed. "I don't know if I'll be back, I'm pretty stoned, so keep watching the movie without me guys. Goodnight..." and with that I kissed you goodnight and clasped the hand of Jake, "thanks for coming over mate, always good to catch up."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A climatic scene in the movie scared you witless, and you jumped from your peaceful position and sat up straight.

"Oh my god, I didn't see that coming - it scared the shit out of me!" you exclaimed, as Jake chuckled. Then you slid back down, but rather than one the far end of the couch where you were before in order to get the ankle rub, you moved to the other side and nestled up against the side of Jake's body, resting your head on his upper arm. His bodily warmth flowed through to you and you could feel his body rise and fall slowly with his breath, and this eased you into a comfortable position. After a while he shuffled his body around slightly towards you, spooning, giving you better access to his chest and thighs, and you reciprocated by adjusting slightly to allow yourself to be enveloped by his body more. You could now feel his cock against your lower back, and this sparked some excitement; you then put your hand on his thigh as you both continued to watch the movie, but your minds were both focused on bodily sensations.

The movie soon finished, and you both sat there for a while longer watching the credits, but it became too uncomfortable pretending you were still reading them and so made moves to get up. As you walked over to grab your glass of water on the dining table, Jake stretched loudly and generously then walked outside.

As you joined him moments later he was staring into the distance, straight arms holding him up on the balcony fence. You settled beside him, and looking straight ahead and without stirring he said, "We should go for that swim now."

"Yeah, let's," you replied nodding slowly, then began walking down to the water, Jake close behind. You walked out to the end of the jetty and took off the white cover-up, revealing your bikini in full. You looked up and noticed he was smiling while he was taking off his t-shirt, then he without warning he jumped into the water. He emerged from underneath, looked up at you and exclaimed, "The water is amazing...come on in!" and beckoned you with his hand. You walked back a little to get to the ladder which was next to the moored boat, lowered yourself down into the water and swam over to him just beyond the end of the jetty in the open water.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You both swam under the moonlight, diving, splashing, laughing, and floating. The water was refreshing and it woke you both up from your previous stoned haze, and felt alive once again. It was a warm night, and the moonlight was bright and cast rippling shadows from the jetty and boat. After a while you yelled out to Jake that you were now hopping out of the water, he'd swam out further to the boats moored in deeper water and responded he'd do likewise shortly. You swam towards the ladder and looked back at him surreptitiously as he quickly made the distance back using his overarm stroke, admiring his strong arms and legs in the silvery light. He made a beeline for the ladder, which meant he was swimming towards the path of his own moored boat.

As you waited for him at the foot of the ladder you gradually lost sight of him behind the moored boat as he swam closer, when suddenly he emerged from the water right in front of you resulting in a frightened yelp - he'd dived under the boat to make a shortcut (and deliberately give you a fright). Wiping the water from his face and hair and quickly realised he'd startled you in a bad way and apologised, and you gave him a little shove in the chest in return. He responded without thinking by grabbing you by the arms, kissing you on the lips, quickly, and gently, then pulled back to see your stunned reaction. In order to avoid any awkwardness you turned around and climbed up the ladder, and halfway turned expecting him to be looking sheepish, but instead caught a glimpse of him intensely looking at your rear end. This look from him transformed you from being stunned to feeling exhilarated, and you then proceeded to climb the ladder with a small smirk on your face and a slight wiggle in your hips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon climbing to the top of the ladder Jake look up to see you standing uncomfortably close to where he'd landed; he went to say something but you didn't give him the opportunity, instead leaning forward and placing your lips on his....he melted into your kiss and put his arms around your hips and gently pulled you forward against his body. Likewise you placed your arms around his neck, your breasts pressed against his firm chest, fingers on one hand started to knead one of his strong, muscular shoulders.

He reached down to your behind and grabbed a cheek, squeezing it gently as his tongue entered your mouth. His taste was sweet, and you responded to his probing with your own tongue, swirling it around his, as you dropped one arm to his waist and press his pelvis forward. His cock was now pressed up against your belly, and you dropped your other arm to press his hips even further against you, your bodies now melding. One of his hands now cupped your breast, squeezing it gently, and at the exact time your hand traced a path down from his shoulder to his chest, pausing to rub it, then further down to his groin. You gripped his shaft, and both let out a sigh, "Mmmmm."

His tongue was darting in and out of your mouth more vigorously now as both hands squeezed your breasts in a rhythm with your hand tugging at his cock. You stopped kissing to let out a little sigh of ecstasy, "Ohh-ahhhh" leaning forward to rest on his shoulder and breathing into his neck. You could now smell on his body a mix of saltwater and an earthy musk which was quite masculine, and you breathed in his scent deeply as you continued to feel up and down the shaft of his now-erect penis. Your breathing was getting faster and your other hand now dropped down to cup his balls, and you could now tell without even looking at it but from touch alone that this was the biggest cock you'd ever felt.

It all became too much and you opened your eyes and exclaimed, "It's sooo big....I don't think I could fit it in my mouth!"

"Well, there's only one way to find out," Jake responded, his eyes possessing a cheeky grin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You tugged at his swimshorts as you squatted down to the ground, pulling them to his ankles then reaching up and cupping his balls with one hand, gripped his shaft with the other. Pausing for a moment to gaze upon his erect penis, you beheld it before putting the tip of it in your mouth and looking up into Jake's eyes while doing so. He was looking down with a look of dreamy ecstasy, and then rolled his eyes and head back as you gently squeezed his balls and took the entire head of his penis in. Wanting to build excitement and explore, you held it in your mouth for a few moments, content with it laying on your tongue and saliva providing it warmth, before you pulled it out and traced your tongue down the back of his shaft, pressing it up against his belly while doing so. Your tongue slowly licked it way down to his testicles, and you paused for a second to admire your perfect red nails wrapped around his cock and cupping his balls, before pushing one testicle into your mouth. You alternated between the two, putting them in your mouth whole and lightly sucking them, swirling them around while your mouth before popping it out and licking underneath where his perineum was....the scent here was strongest: a musk that you found intensely sexual in nature, and the smell alone made you instantly wet your bikini with juices, preparing you for what's next...

His body was slightly writhing in pleasure and little moans emanated from deep with his chest, and your hands now moved to rubbing his firm thighs and fleshy buttocks as your head raised slightly and took as much of his cock in your mouth as you could: this was only an inch or so beyond the head as the girth indeed became too thick, and any further down your teeth would scrape it. Closing your eyes you moved one hand back up and gripped the base of his shaft and slowly pumped it, while your mouth worked on the tip; your other hand continued to mash and squeeze his buttocks and thighs. Right now in this moment on the jetty bathed in the warm moonlight, you owned his cock, and it made you feel desired, powerful.

His legs started to slightly tremble, suddenly a small amount of liquid splashed onto your tongue; startled, you quickly realised this was his pre-cum, and resumed sucking and licking his cock savouring the sweet taste it provided. This was his body's way of telling you that he was ready to fuck, and after a few moments to savour the sensations you slowly took your mouth off his penis, opened your eyes and rose up to your feet, keeping one hand firmly gripped on his shaft and the other pressing his buttocks into your body.

"You want to lay down on the boat?" he asked. "I've got a nice thick picnic rug under the seat, and it'll give us a chance to properly stretch out."

You knew it'd also give some privacy as right now you were both quite visible on the jetty under the bright moonlight, and without saying a word gently nodded and pulled his cock and buttocks in the direction of the boat, only letting go in order to step on with Jake's hand offered for support. Once you were safely on board he shook off his shorts and followed after, grabbing the blanket and laying it down. While he did this you took off your bikini top and bottom and presented your whole self to him, in the flesh, as he was already naked. He smiled sweetly, and took you by the arms and gave you a gentle kiss on the lips, then lightly pushed you down in order to indicate for you to lie down on the rug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You closed your eyes and he leaned over your body while propped up on his elbows, and began gently kissing your lips, face, eyes, ears, forehead. You writhed in pleasure, holding his hips, and when he started to kiss your neck you arched your head up and let out a slight whimper "Oooh-ooh," digging your nails into his back. He slowly traced his kisses down to your breasts, flicking your nipples with his tongue. After a while he began to suck with more vigour on one breast, leaning on his elbow for support with the other arm resting on your stomach while he kneaded the other breast. He alternated kneading and sucking between the two breasts for a long time, occasionally coming up for a kiss and reassurance before heading back down. He knew this is something you truly enjoyed from previous hints dropped in conversations, and was intent on indulging you for as long as you wanted it. You tousled his hair, kneaded his shoulder, and dug your nails in his back all the while to subtly let him know that you were in heaven.

Your pussy started to have juices flowing freely now, and your hips started to wriggle in anticipation, pressing your pelvis down then up into his abdomen. You pulled at his shoulders to go downwards, and he complied moving his kisses down your belly, parting your legs and brushing his lips on your pubic hair before leaning back and taking in the sight and smell of your vagina. His tongue traced ever-so-lightly around your outers lips, savouring the juices that had accumulated there, and then a wide tongue traced up from the bottom of your vagina up to the clitoris, lapping up as much juice as he could in one stroke, savouring the smell and taste of it. He pulled back and looked up at you, and you propped your head slightly up and opened on eye dreamily.

"I've never had an asian pussy before, always dreamt about it...mainly about yours."

"Do you like it?"

"Amazing. Perfect. I think I'm now addicted."

You thought to yourself, No doubt, I'm sure you'll be back for more...and you fell back down onto the rug and closed your eyes again, as he leaned back in and started to lick with more fervour, inserting one finger, then two, softly into your canal to increase the intensity. You grabbed your breasts and squeezed them as he deftly went to work on giving you amazing oral pleasure, and you began to think of nothing else than having his cock inside of you. After some time it all became too much and you lifted your head again, reached down to his shoulder and motioned him forward. He obediently came back up to meet you at eye level, leaning over you again but this time with his erect penis slowly sliding up and down your pussy lips in time with his hips moving up and down, teasing you. Your levels of ecstasy were now overwhelming, and you couldn't go on like this anymore; pre-empting him sliding his cock up, you thrust your pelvis up and it slid inside of you, just an inch, and you let out a deep moan of pleasure, "Oooaaaah."

12