A Long Time Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out slightly and then re-inserted it halfway in, your vagina easily taking it with all your juices flowing. He did this a few times to ensure you were wet and open enough, and on the fifth stroke he pushed it all the way in, gradually, and watched your face wince in a mixture of pain and pleasure, "Oh-oh-oh, oooooaaaaah." You opened your eyes to gaze into his with an intense longing, and he kept still with his cock filling up your abdomen - you took pleasure in this exact moment, as you always remembered first being penetrated by someone new, and fucking Jake had certainly been a long time coming.

"I've wanted to fuck you bad, for so long," you murmured longingly to him, and this was all the encouragement he needed, kissing you in return with deep intensity. Your eyes rolled back into your head as he began to thrust slowly in and out, lying on top of you with his full weight, your hands gripping his firm shoulders, and his hands underneath one of your shoulders, the other laying on top of your head.

"Yea-aaaahhh....."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His thrusts were controlled, gentle, and you gradually adjusted to his penis size and began to relax. His breathing started to intensify, and that point you decided to take matters into your own hands, and placed your hands on his chest to let him know to stop.

Looking into his eyes you stated "I want to get on top," and with that he nodded, pulled out and rolled over to his back. You propped yourself up on one elbow and bent down to his groin, and licked up and down the shaft to provide extra lubrication, tasting your own sweet juices in doing so. You then hauled one leg over his waist, kneeled over him and gently lowered yourself onto his cock, slowly, carefully, raising your hips to slightly come off it then lower back on, inch-by-inch until you finally had his whole cock inside of you. You let out a deep "Aaaaaah, hmmmm" and looked down into his eyes which were half-closed; he was biting his lower lip and you licked it to open it back up, and then bit it yourself. You then moved to his earlobe and nibbled it, as you moved your hips forward and back to slide on and off his cock, and after rocking a number of times you let your head collapse into his shoulder, keeping the pace. His hands were on your hips, allowing you to guide him in how you wanted to be fucked: you were in control now, and he gladly gave himself to you.

It took a couple of minutes before you came, quietly whimpering, then saying softly into his ear, "I've come". You stopped the rocking motion, and he lay still while you collapsed on him in a blissful state.

Soon you rose up on your hands and lowered your chest into Jake's face, allowing him to nibble, squeeze and generally worship your breasts while you began to rock and down his shaft again. With the dual sensation of breasts and groin being pleasured you came even quicker this time around.

This cycle continued for some time, with the sweat building up on your brow and back from each successive orgasm, and both bodies were now slick from the sex and exertion during a warm evening. You lost count of the number of times you came when you decided to do something different, getting off your knees up onto your feet, squatting, hands on his chest, and looked back at the tip of his cock just brushing your outer lips. You slowly lowered your hips and enveloped his shaft, watching all the while and imagining being able to see through your own skin and flesh as it made its way into your insides - it was impressive. You followed this up lifting your hips and lowering it again a few times, a little faster....then collapsed back onto your knees and kissed Jake forcefully with lips and tongue, as you roughly humped him. You pulled back and looked into his eyes with a determined look as you came, teeth gritted and jaw jutting forward, a guttural moan emerging from deep within, "Ohh-hooo-hmmm.mmmmmmm..."

With that you collapsed into his chest and shoulder, exhausted, satiated. He held you and stroked your back, as a slight breeze cooled you both down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stirring, your raised your head to look at Jake in the face he nodded slightly and just said, "Good?" to which you nodded dreamily, kissing him gently om the lips. Regaining your strength your face changed with a hungry, determined look taking it over.

"Come and fuck me," you said, and without waiting for a response launched yourself off his body next to his, kneeling down on all fours. He quickly understood and was behind you kneeling you at the same time, his erection ready and now probing you from behind. Wiggling your hips up and down, then left and right, his tip was lubricated sufficiently and you fell back slightly taking it in one inch, then two, until the whole shaft was inside of you. By this stage you were stretched and supple enough to take it all in one go, and you both let out a deep sigh.

He placed his hands gently on your hips as you controlled the strokes by leaning back and forward, a little a first, building up to long, deep strokes. Your head gradually lowered, as did your eyelids, with each stroke and corresponding moan becoming deeper. Upon reaching full length strokes you stopped, went back upright, twisted your body around, opened your eyes and kissed Jake deeply, and he started to make small thrusts in return.

"I've dreamt about your pussy for so long," he said, pulling away from your kiss. "Can't believe I'm having it now."

"Yeah, it's slutty pussy," you exclaimed.

He held you upright by cupping each hand under a breast, slowly increasing the depth and intensity of each stroke. You turned around and faced forward, eyes closed, hands clasping his hips as he started to pump you properly.

The whole time he watched you intently seeing how you could take him with so much pleasure and enthusiasm; suddenly you collapsed forward onto your elbows, and Jake stopped thrusting accordingly. Turning your head slightly for a moment you murmured through slick hair falling across your face, "I want you to come inside of me," and he made a grunting of affirmation sound in return.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You knew Jake had had the snip and so it was safe to let him come inside; this was a rare luxury for you as you didn't have the same in your marriage. Jake held your hips firmly and he began to thrust using his strength, pounding his thighs against your buttocks, his balls slapping across your pussy lips; you glanced up briefly to see your silhouette in the moonlight, bodies coming together, your breasts swinging back and forth with the rhythm.

The intensity of it all was at a crescendo now: you were completely attuned to his every stroke, moving your body slightly in unison, his low grunts, his cock penetrating much deeper than it had before in the other positions. No other sound or thought came into your mind other than this primal act - it was like you were now wholly a vessel for him, milking his cock with your entire body, the anticipation of his orgasm rising...it was transcendental.

"Oh god, give it to me....yes yes yes yes!"

You could now sense his breath getting more rapid, now panting, and his thrusting more pronounced with an urgency. All of a sudden he pressed down in to your hips to hold you in place, his thighs become rock solid, and held his breath...he made a final, deep thrust deep down to the base of his shaft, and you could now feel his cock come alive. You felt it pulsating and throbbing as he shot load after load of cum inside of you, and after the third or fourth pulse you could feel the warmth of it spreading across your belly. Your feelings of having him pump his seed into you was intensely satisfying, both physically and emotionally.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You both remained until he stopped coming, and he made a slight motion to pull out.

"No, no! keep it in, lie down with me, " you instructed. He carefully turned on his side, making sure his cock remained in place inside of you, as you followed suit. He lay there spooning you, you head laying on his upper arm, one of his hands on your lower breast with another of your clasping it. You both rested in a semi-sleepy haze, content with the feeling in your bodies, listening to each other breathe, and feeling the warmth emanate from the sweat-lined bodies touching...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blissful slumber was broken by his cock slipping out of your pussy, having grown flaccid, with a plopping sound. Some cum leaked onto the rug and you both smiled and giggled, with Jake saying "leave it for now," and you turning towards him an kissing him gently. With the spell now broken you both got up, you grabbing your bikini and donning it and him leaping to the jetty and grabbing his swimshorts and doing likewise.

"You realise you've christened the boat tonight for me?" Jake exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"Well that's the first time I've had sex in my boat...every time I step onto the boat now it'll be the first thing that comes into my head!"

You gave a coy smile and replied, "Well I'm glad I could help....so very glad," and you both hugged.

He changed the subject - "Ah, yeah, I best be heading off now. Miranda must be wondering where I am; I can just say I wanted to wait for the effect of alcohol to wear off," to which you replied mmmhmmm in a very sassy way.

He followed, "I just need to grab my phone from up there," gesturing towards the balcony.

You both walked back to the house, along the jetty hand-in-hand. Once you were on dry land you leaned into his chest and he enveloped you with his arms and you walked. He grabbed his phone from the table on the balcony and turned to you and said in earnest, "Thanks for inviting me around, it was an awesome evening, you're a great host."

To which you replied, in a bold, saucy voice, "We must do it again."

"Yes, we should."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You watched him head back to his boat and unhook his mooring, start the motor, then turn back and wave and you did likewise, before pivoting and walking back inside with a grin of pride on your face. After checking the children you hopped into bed with me, spooning my body and being careful not to wake me.

Although I would've wanted dearly to know right then everything that had just happened, you thought to yourself that will have to wait until tomorrow. You were too exhausted to recount everything that had occurred, and your pussy too well-fucked now to try and let me reclaim it. You deserved the rest...and dreamt blissful dreams with the taste of him still on your lips...

12