A Long Time Coming

Story Info
A long anticipated homecoming.
1.1k words
4.13
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime in the middle of the night, my dream that I'm back working my old job, slinging drinks at a biker bar, is interrupted and I'm jerked into wakefulness by the feeling of large, hard hands, roughly ripping my underwear from my body and pushing my legs apart, exposing my bare sex to the chilly air.

At first I'm confused, because the only man who should be in this bed with me, touching me like this, has been absent for years, locked in a cage by the State of Florida, and isn't due home until tomorrow. I start to struggle, trying to press my thighs together and push this stranger away. I try to scream and I'm instantly silenced by him shoving my torn panties into my open mouth and holding them there with one unforgiving hand.

He growls at me, "Don't make a sound bitch, or I'll fucking kill you."

By the time he's done speaking struggles have ceased and my lips have curled into a small, secret smile behind his callused palm. I recognize the voice, the way he calls me bitch, and I know that the man about to rape me is the one I've been waiting for all this time.

He laughs, and my body instantly surrenders to his probing fingers. My legs fall open and my pussy gets hot, and so wet that he's easily able to part my now slippery lips and sink two fingers into me up to the second knuckle, but no further because my extreme arousal has made me clamp down on them in anticipation. I'm teetering on the edge of orgasm already. He slides his hand down from my mouth to my neck and applies pressure, choking me lightly. He matter of factly informs me that I better not come or he'll keep squeezing until I'm unconscious. I know him well enough to know that this is no idle threat and he knows me well enough to know that the promise of punishment will only push me one step closer to the edge. My body, already tense from my impending orgasm, locks up so tightly trying to obey him that I begin shaking. He curls the fingers inside me slightly so they're rubbing against my g-spot and begins to roughly pump them in and out of my trembling pussy. I make a small sound of dismay behind my makeshift gag, somewhere between a moan and a whine, because I know he's going to force me to do the thing he's just forbidden me from doing.

In a matter of seconds, his expert manipulations of my body and mind have me grinding the lace of my panties between my teeth and grinding my pussy against his hand while I come so hard in the dark of our bedroom that I see stars. Before I can come down from the intensity of that feeling he pulls his now soaking wet fingers from inside me and the hand that just drove me to orgasm joins the one already wrapped around my throat. I reach up and remove my ruined underwear from my mouth and let them drop on the floor beside the bed.

"Welcome home, baby," I whisper to him as the stars behind my eyelids get brighter and he fulfils his promise, choking me into unconsciousness.

Only moments later, because this is real life and not some fucking movie, I'm gasping for air and my eyelids flutter open. God, it's so intense, the way this man makes me feel! My body is limp beneath him and he's moved up so the head of his massive cock is pressed against my slick opening. Both of my hands are pinned above my head, my fingers twisted cruelly by his while he holds them firmly in place with one hand. His other hand is wrapped around his dick, guiding it inside me. He shoves himself into me, and as wet as I am it still takes a couple tries before he's buried in me completely. My body has to become used to penetration like this again; he's been gone a while. I'm whimpering and trying to twist my hips away from the assault because as much I crave his cock, it hurts, and he's not gentle.

Once he's fully inside me, he stops moving for a moment and looks down at my face. My eyes have become accustomed to the dark enough to be able to see him clearly and I know it's the same for him. He doesn't ask me why I'm crying, even though he has to know my pussy is aching and burning from being stretched so tightly around his unbelievably hard cock. He knows my tears and the small hiccuping sobs coming from my throat are pure joy.

We're both still as statues, watching each other, searching each other's eyes for what we already know is there. He leans down close to my face, and for a moment he presses his cheek to mine, breathing softly, and just holds me while I cry.

"Say it, bitch," he murmurs against my ear.

I say nothing, fresh tears spilling down over my cheeks, wetting his face as well as mine. He pulls back just enough to look at me then jerks his hips forward, grinding his body into mine. I moan softly.

"Say it."

This time I don't hesitate.

"I love you, baby."

I breathe the words into his mouth and both our bodies shudder hard from the sensation but stay locked into each other. There's more to this game and we both know it.

"I know you do. What else?"

It's my turn to grind my hips up against his and I do it in one long, slow motion, pinching my clit between us which makes me hiss with pain until I've arched my back as far as it will go and I have to relax my body back down onto the bed.

I lick his lips. He tastes salty from my tears. I suck his bottom lip into my mouth and nibble at it gently with my teeth. He pulls his face away from me, just a little, and tightens the hand that's entwined with both of mine until it hurts. I whimper and I can feel his cock twitch inside me, my pain arousing him even further.

"Stop playing, bitch. Say it. What else?"

I smile at him. I know what else to say. I've said it at the end of a thousand phone calls.

"I love you and I belong to you. You own this pussy. You own this body. You own me. I'm yours."

He smiles back at me and I feel like my heart is going to explode in my chest from happiness.

"That's right," he replies as he starts to move inside me, giving me what I've been waiting for all this time, "I own every bit of you and don't you ever fucking forget it."