Dirt

Story Info
Chased in the woods. Manhandled and fucked.
1.1k words
3.92
22.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Donna_J
Donna_J
27 Followers

The Prey:

You dumped me in the woods and told me to run.

Hands tied.

Naked.

I run like my life counts on it, but you are quicker than I gave you credit for. It took every bit of stamina to fuel myself ahead, but I no longer hear you behind me. I scout out a tree big enough to hide behind and wait you out. Crouching down and trying to silence my heavy breaths, I force an iron control over my nerves. Mentally preparing for what's about to come. My pleasure feeds off of my fear as another wave of ecstasy washes its way through my body with every beat of my eager heart.

You're about to make me hurt as I beg for it. Both of our dark sides coming out to dance with the other.

Too much time has passed, and there's still no sign of you. In my attempt to stand, I lose my balance and fall backwards onto my arms that remain bound behind my back.

I'm finally on my knees about to stand when I hear the disturbance of foliage and soon see the toes of your hiking boots. I look up at you with a prideful smile of defiance. "You caught me when I was down. How big and bad of you." I taunt, my voice heavy with sarcasm. A big mistake.

"Shut the fuck up." You growl. My breath is stolen when you push your booted foot into my shoulder knocking me onto my side. I cry out into the forest when you kick again, this time my glute falling victim to your assault. There's enough force to push me the rest of the way onto my belly.

Dirt invades my mouth. The unwelcome discomfort is irksome. Spitting does nothing to erase the gritty Earth from my mouth.

I use my core and knees to inch forward as I struggle to put distance between us. You find my efforts humorous because you don't hold back on the devilish chuckle you belt out.

You mount me from behind, leaning forward to grab me by the hair. Your weight pushes my naked body further into the rough ground. Twigs and grass bite into my skin along with whatever bugs that inhabit the space beneath me. The thought makes my skin crawl.

You lick your tongue up the side of my neck just before you sink your teeth in. "The temptation to bite you everywhere and leave my mark all over your flesh torments my control. I want to hurt you Babygirl." You sound vicious like a brute animal. "You should've ran and never looked back." You suck the freshly attacked spot and abruptly let go. My face hits the ground, the feeling equivalent to being slapped across the cheek. You aren't holding back on the manhandling today, and my cunt only grows wetter for you.

You dig your hands into my waist and pull me against you. No words are shared, or hints given before you push into me with a force that makes me see a personal supernova. I gag on my screams as I clench my walls like a vice around you making it almost impossible for you to pull back out. You are bliss Sir.

"Fuck." You seethe between your teeth just before you reach around and pinch my clit. Pleasure and pain confuse my senses as a rush of chemicals taints my brain. I need more.

I buck against you in a false attempt to get you off. "Stop." I cry out, but we both know I don't mean it.

I need to be hurt.

I need to FEEL.

Be granted the escape that only the pain you duel out can grant me.

You pull out and force yourself back into my tightness finding a steady and brutal pace. Your hand comes down on my body like a rain of fire with random slaps across my back, ass, and arms. I lean into the pricking pleasure that the pain fades into.

The sounds of the wildlife get drowned out by your grunts, and my moans. Thoughts no longer a thing as my mind is a castle that consist of only you and me, and the variation of sensations you are forcing upon my body.

I whimper like a desperate slut when you pull out at the crest of my climax. Your cruel denial of my orgasms is a fetish that you own with pride.

You spit onto my asshole before plunging your tongue inside, priming me for your cock. Your tongue laps up the length of my cunt as you collect my essence, and add it to the mess.

I swear I can hear your touch and taste your breaths. I'm lost in you and the bliss you bring me.

Moths swarm the pit of my stomach and explode into fairy dust when you bury yourself to the hilt inside of my ass. You give no time for me to stretch around you before you chase your release. I feel too full, like I'm being ripped apart from the inside out. Stretched and torn to accommodate you.

Your fingers drive inside of my jealous cunt, taking no time getting me close again. This time you don't stop, and my orgasm rips through me like a tsunami. My body shakes and trembles with the rush as I grind my clit against the palm of your hand that still has its fingers inside of me. I can't find a care in me to be ashamed about my actions.

"Good girl." You praise. "Who owns you? Find your words and tell me as I fill you with your gift."

I grasp onto your words like a safety rope as I bring myself down from the space I'm lost in. "You Sir." I whisper on a breath, my words barely audible. My mouth is dry and still filled with dirt. The front of my body sore and raw from the unforgiving roughness of the ground. "I belong to you."

"Mine." Birds flee when your primal growls echo through the trees as you get lost in the haven of your release. You cum inside of me. Filling my ass with your seed.

I AM yours.

Mind.

Body.

And soul.

You plug my ass when you finally pull out. The taboo action has me feeling needy again. I roll over onto my back, spreading my legs to reveal my swollen and used cunt.

My appetite for you is insatiable.

The Hunter:

I take in the mess of perfection staring back at me with glassy eyes. My broken and used Goddess. Ready for me again.

She is my everything.

And...

My nothing.

She wants more and deserves every bit of me. I free my cock from my pants again and aim it at her used holes. I mark her with my piss like an animal marking their territory.

When you act like a bitch in heat. You get treated like one.

Donna_J
Donna_J
27 Followers