A Long Time Coming

Story Info
Twink gives in to raw passion.
1.3k words
4.62
12.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLMatt
SLMatt
14 Followers

I was sitting on the edge of the bed, completely naked, my eyes fixated on my reflection in the mirror in front of me. My slender hairless 5'5 frame, my shapely hips, and a collar on my neck that said SLUT. My dick was throbbing in anticipation, and my heart was beating with excitement. It had been a month since the last time, and I was absolutely craving it.

Noah walked out of the shower, towel wrapped around his waist. I looked at him and smiled. He was almost the exact opposite of me in terms of physical appearance. With his 6′4 height and his toned figure, he completely towers me.

"Are you ready?"

I gave a slight nod as I stood up, admiring his firm muscles. He pulled me towards him and pressed his mouth onto mine.

"I miss you so much" He whispered, breaking away from our kiss.

"Me too." I said, giving him a peck on the lips, feeling his body against mine.

I knelt on the floor as he took off the towel around his waist and sat on the bed, revealing his huge cock underneath. While my dick was considered above average in size, his was definitely in another league, especially in terms of girth. I held his cock with my hand as I slowly ran my tongue along the shaft. Up and down, up and down... I stared into his eyes seductively as I twirled my tongue around the cock head, looking at how much he is enjoying it.

I started taking his huge cock into my mouth, making sure to tease every part of his cock with my warm tongue. His moans were music to my ears as I orally worship his giant man rod, and it became louder as I gradually started to slide his cock down my throat. He began thrusting in and out, and I felt his huge member hit the back of my throat.

Noah pulled my face off his dick eventually, allowing me to catch my breath. "What a slutty cocksucker you are," he said as he held his cock and slapped it against my face.

"Fuck yes I am," as I climbed onto the bed on all fours and wiggled my butt, revealing my butt plug.

"Mmm yes." Noah spread my cheeks and slowly removed the plug, admiring the small gape it left behind. As he lubed his hard cock, he slipped his tongue into my ass and began rimming my asshole. I moaned in ecstasy as I felt his tongue circling firmly along the walls of my sensitive hole.

After what seems like forever, he pulled back and turned me around on my back in missionary position. He started teasing my asshole with his cockhead.

"Pleeease..." I whimpered.

"Tell me how much you want it," he said.

"I want, no, I need your cock in my ass right now. Fuck my ass daddy, give it to me."

Inch by inch, his huge cock entered my tight hole. I felt pleasure coursing through my entire body as my ass slowly stretched to accommodate the full length and girth of his manhood. The next thing I realise, he was completely balls deep in me.

"I've waited so long for this," he whispered in my ear.

"Me too. Fuck me hard now."

Getting my permission, he began going to town on my ass. "Fuuuuck yesssss!" I moaned as his balls slam against my ass. My cock was absolutely rock hard with my prostate getting repeatedly hammered. He leaned forward to kiss me, and I continued to moan into his mouth.

After a while, with his cock still in me, Noah lifted me off the bed and started fucking me standing, bouncing me up and down on his cock. "Yes, yes, YESSSSSS!" I screamed as I held onto him tightly, feeling his dick relentlessly pounding into me. My ass was getting destroyed, and I was absolutely loving it.

Noah sat back down on the edge of the bed, and flipped me upside down in the piledriver position with my head on the floor, legs spread, and my back against the bed. I spread my butt cheeks for him, showing off my gaping ass that he had left behind. "Ohhh fuckkkk," I whimpered as he drove his huge cock back into my ass. At this angle, I felt his cock head rubbing furiously against my prostate. I knew I would not last any longer as I felt the cum welling up from deep within me.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep going," I said breathlessly.

"Then cum. I want to see you cum from my dick," he ordered, as he continued his assault on my ass.

"OOOHHH MY GOOODDDDD FUUUUUUCCCKKK!" And just like that, without even touching my cock, it exploded like a champagne bottle as a huge orgasm came crashing over me. I felt ropes of cum splattered all over my face as I savored the intense pleasure of my orgasm.

"AAAAHHHHH YYESSSSSSS!" Noah cried out as I felt his cock pulsating, pumping out a huge load into me. My ass clamped down tightly on his cock, intensifying his orgasm.

Noah lifted me back up onto the bed and laid my body on his, as we tried to catch our breath after our earth-shattering orgasms. We continued making out, kissing each other deeply as I felt some of the cum oozing out of my hole. His dick was still rock hard even after all of this, as he slowly thrusted it in and out of my leaking hole.

"Look at how much you came on your face," he laughed.

"Mmhmm," I smiled, as I took some of it on my finger and sucked on it.

In a moment's time, we were ready for round two, as he sped up his thrusts in my ass. At this point, my ass was completely loose, and all I was feeling was mind-numbing pleasure. "Go as hard as you can," I said, as I arched my back and rode him to meet his thrusts. I was getting cock-drunk, and the only thing on my mind was that huge shaft shaping my insides.

He rolled over, and I got on all fours, wiggling my ass invitingly. "Faster," I said. I could not stand the emptiness left in my hole for too long. He chuckled, as he shoved his dick back into me. "What a good little cockslut," he said as he grabbed my hips and gradually quickened his pounding.

"Fuck yes I'm so fucking slutty for you," I moaned as I felt each thrust getting more and more pleasurable.

"Look at yourself in the mirror," Noah said as he pulled my arms back and pinned them behind my back, driving his dick even harder and deeper into me.

I looked into the mirror, and all I saw was a cock-hungry slut. Glistening cum all over his face, and his cock somehow still completely rock hard. Perhaps it was this arousing sight before me, because without any warning, cum started slowly pouring out of my dick. It was not like the explosion from the previous time, but an extremely long and drawn-out orgasm that seemed to be never-ending. Witnessing it happen to me right before my eyes just made it even more intense. My mouth was open, but no sound came out of it.

"Oh my godddd that's so fucking hot," Noah exclaimed as he railed my ass with wild abandon. I had no idea how long it took before he pushed my body down onto the bed and with a grunt, emptied his balls deep inside my ass.

--

As I slowly came back to my senses, Noah gently pecked my cheeks from behind. "Are you okay baby?"

"Yes. That was fucking amazing," I smiled weakly. "We totally need to do this again."

SLMatt
SLMatt
14 Followers