A Long Time Coming

Story Info
A first time assfucking for a Daddy and submissive.
1.6k words
4.41
9.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a FANTASY story. It may contain themes of consensual non-consent, slavery, dominance/submission, and/or extreme pain. Please do not try any of this at home. Do not try ANY fantasy with ANYONE unless you've discussed it in detail with them beforehand. Informed consent is fucking mandatory.

A Long Time Coming

By Dr_And_Mrs

The hot shower felt wonderful. I had been camping for a week, and the grime had built up, but I had decided to come visit you for a few days before heading home. Of course, as soon as I entered your apartment, you had made it clear that priority number one was getting me clean. Although I was desperate to touch you after having not seen you in months, I wasn't too disappointed to be banished to the bathroom and the steam and heat were doing worlds of good to my sore muscles.

As I finished, I toweled dry and left the bathroom still naked, only to see you, kneeling and waiting for me. You had taken off the outfit you had been wearing when I arrived, and knelt there only in a black garter and stocking set. Without waiting for an invitation, I walked in front of you and you moaned as you put your mouth on my cock.

"I missed you, you sexy little beast..." I said, as I smiled down at you.

"I missed you too, Daddy" you replied after removing my cock from your mouth, but as soon as the words were said, you returned to your oral ministrations with the love and enthusiasm I have seen from you so often.

I enjoyed your mouth for a few minutes, until you switched to stroking me with your hand and said "Daddy...."

"Yes?"

"I've been practicing, and I'm ready." I knew exactly what you meant, so I told you to get up and go into the bedroom. As we entered, you got up on your hands and knees, right at the edge of the bed, and I could see there, between those amazing ass cheeks of yours, the glinting red jewel of your large butt plug. It offset the black of your stockings in one of the most beautiful aesthetic displays I've ever seen. Your body, your perfect skin, your amazing ass, and that lingerie you were wearing just for me combined to create a picture that will be burned into my memory until the day I die.

"I'm so proud of you." I said, knowing you had been training yourself to please me for so long. "But first, let's get you all nice and relaxed." I went to my bag, and pulled out some toys. First, I pulled the red jewel plug from your ass and replaced it with the new one I had brought for you with the vibrator in it. You moaned in delight as you felt it turn on. I went back to my bag and got more implements to use on you as you got used to the feeling of the buzzing deep inside your most private place. I returned to the bed, ready to hurt you. I started with the light leather flogger, slowly spreading the hits out on your back, ass, and upper thighs.

"Thank you Daddy.... I needed this..." Yes, you did. I know you did. Your mind was so loud, all the time. The only time you could feel peace, and be calm and focus on just being a person comfortable and happy in their body was when you were being hurt, and it made me so happy to provide that for you.

I continued like that for a while, slowly building up the power of my swats. Eventually I switched to the rose flogger, with the big, heavy heads on the end of the leather cords. This hit harder. Thuddier. It hurt a deeper part of you. Other than a few moans, you were quiet, not saying a thing, just letting me hurt you, lost in your thoughts and feelings. After ten minutes (or maybe twenty. I lose track of time in moments like this) I switched to the light, thin cane, and gave you a few nice stripes across your ass and thighs. You made noises as if you were upset, but of course you loved it. No matter how much you complain, I know you're nowhere close to using your safeword.

Finally, I can't take it anymore, and I put down my toys. "It's time" I tell you.

"I know. I'm scared." I can tell by your voice that you are, but you know I'll be gentle. You can feel me remove the plug from your ass and heard it turn off. Then you heard the sound of the lube opening, and felt more being applied to that sweet, special hole of yours. I stepped right up next to the bed, my standing height and your kneeling on the bed putting my cock at the perfect angle. Then you felt it pressed against you. My cock was so incredibly hard. After only a little bit of pushing, the head and first inch or so slipped right in.

It felt so.... Different. It was huge, and moving slowly. It wasn't like any of the toys you had used. It was so incredibly.... "intense" was the only word you could think of. It stayed inside you just a bit, moving ever so slightly back and forth, but not going significantly deeper. You could feel your body adjusting, welcoming it in after a few moments like this.

"Daddy... it's so.... So... it's even more than I thought it was going to be...." You said, not really able to find the right words.

"It feels so good, even like this. Are you ready for more?" I asked, and after you nodded, I slid a little more into you. "Play with yourself, honey. It will help" I said, and saw you reach a hand down between your legs.

It went on like this for a few minutes. You would take slightly more every time I stroked my cock in and out, never pushing too fast or too far, just gently and slowly rocking back and forth as you played with yourself and consciously relaxed and let me use you. Finally, you felt me bump into your ass cheeks. I was all the way in.

"You did it baby. I'm all the way in. You took it all." I was so proud of you.

"One minute please...." I rested there, barely moving, letting you get used to having my full cock inside you. "Ok Daddy, you can keep going now...." Hearing that, I started rocking back and forth, withdrawing almost all the way, then slowly reinserting the whole length of my rock hard erection into your body.

"Oh Daddy.... I'm really liking this.... It's so intense. It's like you're fucking my entire body." I could feel you pushing back against me, wanting more. I added some lube and kept going, speeding up slightly as you moaned in pleasure.

"I think I'm going to cum.... Can I cum please Daddy? It's so good...." You begged me as your hand worked furiously and you were pushing you ass back towards me with every stroke.

"Cum, my sweet little buttslut." As soon as the words were out of my mouth, you were orgasming.

"DADDY OH FUCK MY ASS! PLEASE FUCK MY ASS IT'S SO GOOD I LOVE IT YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" I could feel your ass going wild around my cock. Finally, your breathing slowed, but my cock kept pumping in and out.

"Tell me how much you like my cock in your ass" I ordered.

"It's so nice Daddy. I can't believe I didn't do this years ago. I'll be your buttslut any time you want, Daddy. I want this again and again...." You said, half out of your mind with the intense feelings.

"Whenever I want? I can just bend you over and use your little butt?" I asked as my cock pounded you harder.

"Yes please.... I'll be your little fucktoy anytime you want, Daddy. Please just use my ass and cum in me. I want your cum so bad...."

"I'm close, baby.... You're going to get filled up with all Daddy's cum very soon..." I grabbed your hips and pounded harder, bringing forth even more fun noises from you. "Here it comes."

"Yes, please cum in me! Use my ass... Fuck it and cum in it... OH FUCK! I can feel it! I can feel your cum inside me.... There's so much...." I shot what felt like gallons of cum deep inside that no longer virgin asshole. It was the tightest, warmest, most amazing hole I had ever fucked. This was one of the longest, most intense orgasms of my life, with that right ring of muscle hugging the base of my cock, making me feel each spurt as intensely as is physically possible.

As I finished filling you up with everything I had, I fell forward onto the bed, taking you with me until we were spooning together, my cock slipping out of your ass, spent.

"Oh fuck, that was so intense. I'm so glad we did that..." you said, out of breath from the vigorous session that had just concluded.

"Did you mean what you said about using you whenever I want? I asked, my own breath starting to return.

"Well, maybe not WHEVER you want, but definitely way more often..." You reached back and grasped my cock, still slick with lube and cum. "How long until you're ready to go again? I can feel your cum leaking from my asshole, and I want you to fill me up with more, please."

I think I created a monster....