A Long Time Coming

Story Info
Long time friends become lovers.
9.2k words
4.72
11.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XHiBrec
XHiBrec
26 Followers

My wife, Beth, and I were having a small party at our house—playing host to friends who scattered themselves about our living room, our dining room, our kitchen and even our back yard.

People sat or stood in small groups, chatting with each other and, I think, having a good time.

Some were holding a drink, others were enjoying the food we put out.

Music played quietly from a couple of small, bluetooth speakers.

It was a nice way to spend a Saturday and the weather was great.

I was sitting at our dining room table, talking with a few friends, one of whom I had known since college...which was 20 years behind us now.

Like me, my friend from college, Jenn, was in her early 40s these days but she was still a shapely woman who looked ten years younger. She had a bright personality, stood about 5'7" on a pair of good-looking legs, had light brown hair with brown eyes and hefty boobs...which, I regret to say, I never once got to play with.

For all the years we had known each other, it seemed either Jenn was involved with someone or I was so, despite what I think was a mutual attraction we had for each other, we settled into a platonic friendship.

Maybe that was for the best, too. I liked Jenn but I also knew the darker side of her personality.

She had high standards a mercurial temper. I had seen her go off unexpectedly on people. Jenn's fury could be intense but she usually got over it just as quickly, too.

Fortunately for me, I was never the target of Jenn's ire. We always got along.

Jenn never married but she had her share of boyfriends over the years.

I had heard about all of them: the incredibly romantic guy who could disappear for two or three weeks at a time and then suddenly be back in Jenn's life, offering only vague explanations for his disappearance. I didn't much trust the guy and I encouraged Jenn not to trust him either. It took her about a year and a half to take my advice.

Then there was the abusive boyfriend Jenn thought she could change. She didn't.

There was the really sweet guy who had, in Jenn's own words, "the smallest dick I ever saw on a grown man." Despite that shortcoming, they were an item for about a year.

Then there was the much older guy whose "schlong was covered in smelly foreskin," according to Jenn. That relationship didn't last too long.

And there were a few others, too.

The point is, Jenn confided in me...she trusted me and I trusted her.

We always looked out for each other's best interests.

Over the years, we became so comfortable together and knew each other so well that some friends thought we had become lovers...or maybe had once been lovers who, now, were now simply old friends.

My own wife, back in the days when we just started dating, suspected that Jenn was an old girlfriend of mine. I'm not sure Beth ever believed the truth about us.

So getting back to the party, there we were—a small group sitting around my dining room table, talking about what we were up to...vacations we recently had ...how our jobs were going...and it was then that Jenn mentioned she was taking classes to learn how to do therapeutic massage.

This seemed to quiet the conversation for a moment and, I'm sure, all the guys thought about this sexy, busty woman giving them a handjob on a massage table.

I thought about it too, of course, but I also knew Jenn wasn't a slut. I accepted her studies to be a legitimate endeavor toward a respectable, health-oriented career and I was sure she would do well at it.

Perhaps to prove to the guys around the table that she was on the level, Jenn even offered a free therapeutic massage to anyone who would let her practice on them while she was pursuing her license.

I don't think any of us expected to hear that.

All the guys perked up at Jenn's offer but, with their wives sitting or standing nearby and within earshot, none of them took Jenn up on her offer.

I remember Jenn looked pointedly at me, briefly, when she made her free massage pitch and then she looked over toward Beth, who was listening to this conversation from the kitchen, just a few feet away.

Jenn added, "I can even do a couples massage."

Beth looked over from the kitchen counter, smiled and said, unconvincingly, "Oh? Maybe...."

Jenn's offer to do a couples massage killed any momentary, erotic thoughts I had about the pleasures of a private massage from her but I appreciated the show of respect she had for my marriage.

Little did Jenn know that my marriage was in shambles.

Beth and I looked like a happy, stable couple despite the fact that sex had long disappeared from our relationship. I didn't know why. Beth just began freezing up on me...shutting me out.

I tried talking to her about it on numerous occasions but she never said much and seemed uncomfortable with the whole subject.

So I didn't press the matter, hoping things would one day get back on track between us but that seemed less and less likely with each passing year.

I just suffered and did my best to keep my marriage together, masturbating a lot and, yes, occasionally fucking some other women when I had the opportunity...which was not too often.

After the party, I brought up Jenn's offer with Beth who, as I anticipated, had absolutely no interest whatsoever in getting a massage.

I didn't expect that a massage from Jenn would lead to sex or even a "happy ending"—a lot of that is just porn theater—but I did crave the touch of a woman's hands on my body...and the relaxation of a massage sounded wonderful.

I kept Jenn's offer in mind.

* * *

About a week later, while I was on the road, I decided to give Jenn a call. Aside from wanting to ask her how she enjoyed the party, I figured I would inquire about her offer for a free massage.

"Sure, I'll give you one," Jenn said, sounding pleasant and enthusiastic. "Will Beth be there, too?"

"Ahh...no," I admitted, feeling like I was insulting Jenn. "I did ask her after the party but she wasn't interested."

The negative news didn't seem to bother Jenn. "Okay," she responded nicely, "when would you like to come over?"

"Well where would I be going?" I asked.

"Here...my house," Jenn answered, still sounding upbeat.

"Oh," I said, a little surprised.

I had envisioned going to a spa somewhere.

"Well when would be a good day and time for you?" I asked, wondering if I could sneak away from home to get the massage.

I hated being sneaky about it but I knew Beth would object and I was aching for a release of the tensions I lived with all the time now.

"You can come over today if you'd like," Jenn told me.

Well I hadn't expected for things to come together so quickly.

The opportunity caught me off guard but, coincidentally, I wasn't too far from Jenn's house right now and figured I could surreptitiously fit in a massage over my lunch hour. That would be perfect.

"If I could be there in about 10 minutes," I asked Jenn, "would that be too soon?"

"Not at all," Jenn said, sounding welcoming, "I'll start heating up my oils."

"Okay, see you in ten!" I said.

When I arrived at Jenn's place, the front door was open. Still, I rang the bell.

"Lee?" I heard Jenn call from somewhere inside her house.

"It's me, Jenn," I said, stepping into the house and closing the door behind me.

Jenn came from around a corner into her living room and greeted me, wearing only a short, oil-stained white cotton robe. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her bare legs looked sensational.

"Whoa," I said, genuinely surprised, "did I get you out of a shower?"

I hadn't expected to see Jenn dressed like that and I felt my cock stir as soon as I looked at her. I tried to get my thoughts under control.

"Nooo," Jenn answered as she walked up to me, stood up on her toes and planted a smooch on my cheek—which, frankly, was her typical way of greeting me, even when Beth was around. "This is what I work in."

I wrapped an arm around Jenn to give her a hug—which was my typical greeting to her—but Jenn stopped me quickly. "You might not want to do that," she warned, "you'll get oil on your clothes."

"Oh, you're right," I said, pulling my arms back and returning only a friendly kiss to her cheek.

Jenn smiled as she received my smooch.

"You look good," I told Jenn.

"In this???" Jenn asked incredulously, laughing a little.

She stepped back and, tugging at the bottom of her robe, twirled around and briefly modeled it for me. "This robe isn't even a year old and look at it...I'm a walking oil stain."

I smirked. Jenn was right—her robe was covered in oil spots...but she looked sexy in it. I couldn't help noticing red panties just barely visible beneath her oil-stained white robe...and from the jiggles, I knew Jenn couldn't have been wearing a bra.

Walking oil stain or not, I liked the uniform.

"Come on in," Jenn said, turning and walking us further into her house. "How much time do you have?"

"I figured this will be my lunch hour," I replied.

Jenn glanced back at me, looking a little concerned, as we walked.

"Just an hour?" she asked.

"Isn't that enough time?" I questioned in return.

"It's enough time for the massage," Jenn explained, "but you might fall asleep afterward."

"Well," I shrugged, "if I do, don't let me sleep too long."

Jenn nodded and led me into a back room on the first floor of her house where I saw her set-up: a massage table in the middle of the floor; oils in small, glass bottles on some kind of compact heating device, set on a table in one corner; an open cabinet revealing a stack of towels against the far wall; and a chair set in another corner opposite the doorway.

A few candles were burning here and there, filling the air with a scent of...was it pine?

The room was dim, illuminated mostly by the flickering candlelight. There was a window in the outside wall—a sheer white curtain covering it—letting in some natural light.

"Wow," I said, surprised by what I saw, "this is really something."

"Well," Jenn said, assessing the space, "it's enough to get me started."

"Are you getting any paying customers yet?" I asked, now just standing around as Jenn checked the temperature of the oils by rubbing a spot of it on the top of her hand.

"No, I'm not charging anyone right now," Jenn told me matter-of-factly, "I don't have my license yet and I still need more practice."

I nodded in response.

Jenn turned around, took a momentary glimpse at me and said, sounding amused, "You have to take off your clothes, you know."

Here we go, I thought.

"Everything?"

The question seemed to surprise Jenn and she thought about her answer for a moment. "I guess you can leave your underwear on if you'd feel more comfortable that way."

"Okay," I said and I walked over to the chair in the corner and started undressing.

Jenn stepped out of the room to give me some privacy, I suppose.

I regretted asking Jenn if I needed to take everything off.

That was stupid.

I knew I wanted to get naked for her.

Wearing my boxer briefs felt silly and prudish but I was also aware that my cock was feeling frisky. Keeping my underwear on could help control what might become an embarrassing erection.

I reminded myself that this was a massage, not sex with Jenn. I didn't want to insult her professionalism...but I was feeling horny.

Who could blame me?

So I stripped down to my boxer briefs, sat myself on the edge of the massage table and called Jenn back into the room.

She returned and only glanced at me, reacting hardly at all...which was less than I was secretly hoping for.

I'm not sure what I was expecting her to say or do but my almost naked body barely seemed to register with her...which was a little disappointing for me.

Maybe concealing an erection wasn't going to be a problem after all.

Jenn walked immediately toward the oil bottles, warming on the table in the corner, and told me to lie down on my belly...which I did.

I looked up and watched Jenn pour some oil into the palms of her hands. She rubbed them together and then stepped over to stand at the head of the table.

I laid my head face down and looked at Jenn's sexy legs through the hole in the table.

She laid her hands on my scalp and began scratching her fingers lightly through my hair.

Already, this was feeling good!

From my head to the back of my neck, Jenn's oily hands were soon working their way over my shoulders and down my spine.

I let out a happy groan.

"This feeling good?" Jenn asked, sounding upbeat.

"Oh yeah," I said, drifting off, feeling relaxed.

Jenn went on massaging me for a few minutes before she said, quietly, "You have some knots."

I wasn't sure what she meant. "Knots?"

"Yeah," Jenn replied, finding what felt like a small lump in my back and putting pressure on it. "You feel that?"

"Ooh...yeah," I said, still feeling relaxed but becoming aware of what Jenn was talking about.

"Have you been tense lately?" Jenn asked me.

"Pffft," I said with emphasis, "I've been feeling tense for a while now."

I didn't say why but I couldn't help thinking that a lack of sex with my wife probably had something to do with whatever knots Jenn was finding under my skin.

"Well," Jenn said as she worked on me, "just relax."

Already, Jenn had me feeling better than I had felt in a long time and I told her, "You're very good at this!"

"Shhhh," Jenn said soothingly, letting her hands and fingers work their way over me. "Let me know if anything I do hurts."

I couldn't imagine Jenn hurting me but I responded with a quiet, "Umm-hmm."

Another minute or two passed...maybe even three or four. I was feeling too good to notice.

"You've kept yourself in good shape," Jenn said casually. She was breathing a little harder now as she leaned in to stretch her arms further down my back.

"Thank you," I said, becoming aware of Jenn's soft breasts pressing into the top of my head while her hands were almost at my waist.

"Actually," I told her, "I've thought the same about you. You're always looking good!"

"I go to the gym once in a while," Jenn said passively, her oily hands gliding back from my hips.

"This seems like a pretty good workout, too" I noted.

"It is," Jenn said, leaning in again, her tits pushing against the top of my head, "but I enjoy it."

"Well I'm certainly enjoying it too," I said, thinking more about Jenn's tits in that moment than the massage.

My cock was definitely stirring inside my shorts by now.

"Good," Jenn replied, and then she moved to the other end of the table and began working her hands up the back of my legs.

After some general up and down strokes over the backs of my legs, Jenn bent my knees and stretched my muscles a few times before going to work on my thighs.

I felt Jenn's hands drifting slowly up the back of my legs, her fingers reaching the bottom of my ass. Suddenly, her hands stopped in place and she paused her massage.

I wondered what was wrong.

"Uhmm..."she began tentatively, "I don't want to get your shorts oily...maybe you should take them off...."

I knew I was feeling aroused and, frankly, getting naked for Jenn was what I had wanted to do in the first place but, given our friendship, there was a slight awkwardness to doing it.

I looked back at Jenn and tried to make a joke: "Finally asking me to get naked for you, huh?"

Jenn seemed to try and suppress a smile. She returned my look and said, tongue-in-cheek, "Yes...and it's about time you did!"

I chuckled at that and as I started to move, Jenn told me, "Stay there...just raise your hips. I'll pull your shorts off for you."

Hearing Jenn say that was a powerful turn-on.

When I felt her pull my shorts down, my cock sprung free and it began getting hard. I wondered if Jenn was seeing that.

I fumbled to get my dick laying comfortably between my legs before I settled back down onto my belly. Jenn couldn't miss seeing it now.

Still, Jenn didn't say anything. She laid my shorts on the pile of my clothes and returned to massaging me.

I laid there, on her table, my ass, my balls, the underside of a portion of my cock, now in plain view for her.

It had taken 20 years but Jenn was finally getting her first look at me nude. I wondered if she was feeling as aroused as I was.

I felt Jenn's warm, oily hands rubbing all over my ass, squeezing my cheeks.

It was wonderful!

I thought about a time, years ago, when Jenn told me that I had "a nice butt." I wondered if she remembered saying that...or was thinking it now.

Jenn pressed and squeezed my ass cheeks, even dug into them with her elbows, before she finally patted my butt lightly and said casually, "Okay, time to roll over."

I could barely control my excitement.

I rolled over and settled onto my back. My dick was swelling and bobbing, half erect now.

Jenn, in the meantime, had walked back to her table in the corner and poured more oil into her hands.

I couldn't help noticing that her robe was looser than it had been earlier...probably because Jenn had been working and stretching herself all over my body. Because her robe was falling open, I got a peek at a good portion of one of her breasts, which was huge and beautiful!

Fuck, I was getting hard! This was going to be embarrassing.

Worse, when Jenn stepped back into place at the head of the table, I saw her look pointedly at my cock which was just about erect now.

She took a good look at it and then she cast her eyes down at me and asked, "Do you want a towel?"

"No," I answered tentatively, "it's okay...if you don't mind."

The truth was, I was happy to let Jenn see my cock...and she was going to see it anyway so I figured what was the point of a towel?

Curiously, I thought I detected a moment of hesitation from Jenn when I declined her towel. She paused and seemed to have to refocus her thoughts.

"Close your eyes," she said quietly to me.

I closed my eyes and immediately felt Jenn's warm, oily fingers on my scalp again, scratching lightly through my hair and then circling my forehead and face.

I felt like I was floating in a cloud of pleasure but I also wondered what Jenn was thinking. I couldn't believe we had arrived at a moment like this.

Jenn seemed to have a subtle enthusiasm for my body—the couple of comments she made about me being in good shape and the care she was taking in massaging me.

It was a refreshing, even inspiring, change from the total lack of interest Beth had about my naked body for a long time now.

When Jenn's hands reached down to my chest, her tits gently pressed onto my scalp again. I couldn't help rolling my head gently between them.

Certainly Jenn had to be aware I did this but she said nothing.

I felt her hands rubbing down my chest, pressing into my belly and sliding back up along my ribs.

It was heaven.

Then Jenn moved to the opposite end of the table. She began pulling at my toes, rubbing my feet and moved on to work her way up my legs and thighs.

Her two hands caressed my one leg, sliding from my ankle to the top of my thigh.

I felt her fingers next to my balls.

How was she controlling herself? Or was I not the turn-on for her I thought I was?

Jenn slid her hands back down my thigh and then she brought them right back up again, this time letting her fingers brush slowly over my ballsack and across my penis...which involuntarily flexed as she did.

I laid there, my eyes closed, wondering what would come next.

Jenn asked me, "Could you spread your legs a little?"

I tried not to get too excited. I wasn't sure what Jenn had in mind but I didn't hesitate. I spread my thighs only to hear her say, "A little more...maybe let your legs hang off the table."

Fuck, this was hot!

XHiBrec
XHiBrec
26 Followers