A Long Time Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHH FUCK!" Jenn screamed, her face showing sudden surprise and contorting with unexpected pleasure.

I began fucking Jenn hard and steady.

"Oh my god," Jenn said, her voice trembling. She struggled to keep her legs wrapped around my waist. "Oh my FUCKING god!!!"

I pounded my cock passionately into this girl I had waited to fuck for 20 years!

"Fuck me, Lee," she said, sounding like she was on the verge of losing all control. "THAT'S IT...FUCK ME!!!"

"I've—wanted—you—SO—FUCKING—MUCH!" I said, pounding my dick into Jenn on every word I said, unleashing decades of lust and desire for her.

"Don't pull out," Jenn said desperately as her fingers gripped my back. "I'm gonna cum...fuck me...Oh god, I'm gonna cum..." then, straining to get the words out, Jenn shrieked, "fuck me harder...FUCK ME!"

Jenn sounded like she was ready to start crying.

I fucked my beautiful girl with everything I had...and then I realized—to my surprise—that for as hard as I was fucking her, I didn't feel like I was anywhere near cumming.

The oddity of that threw me for a moment but something in my brain told me to forget about it and just keep fucking her.

"Ohhh fuuucckkk!" Jenn screamed with pleasure.

Her eyes began rolling up into her head and she closed her lids slowly—which was a bit shocking to me. I'd never had a girl do that before.

Jenn's whole body tightened as she had what looked like the most extraordinary orgasm.

I slowed our fuck to a gentle stop and, after some quivering, Jenn began to relax, taking a minute or two to come down from whatever orgasmic bliss she had experienced.

I kissed her, tenderly, a few times before I pulled my cock out of her pussy and laid down beside her.

For a minute, Jenn just laid there on her back, eyes closed and catching her breath, but then she opened her eyes, turned her head and looked right at me, giving me the happiest look I had ever seen on her face.

Jenn was glowing.

We grinned at each other, probably looking silly, and Jenn rolled over to bring her chest up onto mine—a heavenly moment which included feeling the weight of her tits pressing onto me—and then she brought her face down to kiss me.

"You fuck better than I ever imagined," she told me, sounding giddy and laughing at her own comment.

I just shook my head, admitting to Jenn, "I've wanted to fuck you like that for 20 years, Jenn."

Jenn looked at me seriously and said, "Well don't you wait another 20 years to fuck me like that again."

This was the start of something wonderful between us.

Jenn dropped her head down to kiss my neck in a few spots and she slid her hand over to fondle my cock. Discovering that my cock was still semi-hard, Jenn asked me, "Did you cum?"

I smiled sheepishly, not wanting to show any disappointment in the sex we just enjoyed, but I admitted, "Not yet."

Looking game to continue our love making, Jenn asked me, "What do you want me to do?"

I said words to Jenn I had wanted to say for decades: "I'd love it if you sucked my dick."

Jenn didn't hesitate for a second. She sat up and got off of me, even getting out of the bed and standing just next to the edge of the mattress.

"Lay this way," Jenn said, indicating for me to change my position.

I twisted around on the mattress to let my legs dangle off the side, my cock right at Jenn's knees.

Jenn dropped down and crouched comfortably between my knees, bringing her face to within inches of my cock. She reached up and took hold of my dick, leaning it backward, away from my balls...and then she paused.

I looked up and when Jenn noticed me looking at her, she said, "Do you know how many times I thought about doing this?"

I laughed. "Do you know how many times I whacked off, thinking about this?"

"Oh yeah?" Jenn responded with a smile and then she leaned in and pressed her tongue to my balls, giving me a slow lap up and over them.

"Oh god!" I moaned.

Jenn's tongue let my balls drop back down as her tongue zig-zagged up the underside of my standing penis.

"Oh FUCK!" I said, stunned at how good I was feeling, and just because I had to get the words out of my system, I said, "Suck my dick, Jenn."

Jenn pressed the tip of her tongue into that sweet spot just below the head of my cock and licked there for a few seconds before she swallowed my cockhead whole and began sucking me slowly and sensuously.

Her long hair brushed lightly over my thighs and balls as her head rocked gently to and fro with my cock in her mouth.

God, it was all so good!

I was enjoying the sensations of Jenn's blowjob for a while before I realized I was missing one particular pleasure.

I looked up and watched my dear friend, Jenn—a good looking, mature and emotionally warm woman I had the good fortune of getting to know and remaining friends with for 20 years...

...a sexy woman who always caught the eyes of men...

...a loving woman who showed concern for me when she discovered my wife had no interest in looking after my sexual needs...

...a complimentary and considerate woman who made me feel attractive and sexually desirable again...

...there she was, not only nude (and looking incredible) but lovingly sucking my cock, bringing me into a world of happiness and, from all indications, enjoying our sexual intimacy.

...there she was, making those sweet, simple blowjob sounds women make... "Mmmm" and looking up at me, occasionally, gauging my reactions...

...her eyes looking into my eyes, her cheeks rising up in just a wee bit of a smile as she sucked my cock....

My muscles began to tighten. "I'm gonna cum," I warned her.

"Mmm-hmm," Jenn said in response, glancing up at me and continuing to suck my dick while tenderly cupping my balls.

She wasn't taking my cock out of her mouth. She was going to swallow my cum.

Laying on my back, in Jenn's bed, my hips began thrusting upward, fucking her face.

Jenn made a happy sound of surprise—"Mmm-hmmm!"—as I fucked her mouth.

I began breathing deeper...breathing harder...and in less than a minute, my cock exploded with cum inside Jenn's mouth.

I groaned in pleasure as Jenn did what she could to keep her lips wrapped tightly around my dick.

My body spasmed and only then, after I settled down, did Jenn let my dick slide out from her mouth.

She made a quick dash to the bathroom and I heard her spit a mouthful of my semen into the bathroom sink. She then filled a cup with water and gargled.

Well, I guess she didn't exactly swallow my sperm after all—and I wondered why—but I couldn't help thinking that she was kind enough to let me cum in her mouth all the same.

Still laying on my back in her bed, I looked over and saw Jenn step back from the bathroom sink and walk to the toilet. I heard her begin to pee.

I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. Jenn was sitting on the toilet.

"You okay?" I asked with a warm, caring smile.

"Just had to pee," she said, returning my smile. "Would you like to wash up?"

Washing up hadn't been on my mind but I guess it was the thing to do. "Sure," I answered.

Jenn reached out and tore off some toilet paper, dabbed her pussy dry, tossed the tissue in and flushed. She then opened a closet door in the bathroom and pulled out a fresh washcloth and a towel...but she didn't hand them to me.

Instead, she walked to the sink, placed the towel on the counter, ran the water till it got warm, wet the washcloth, squirted some soft soap onto the cloth and proceeded to carefully wash my cock and balls for me.

"You probably don't have time to shower, do you?" she asked, looking me in the eye with some hope I'd say yes, I think.

It pained me to say no but I told her, "I probably should get back to the office pretty soon."

Jenn nodded in understanding, set the washcloth on the sink and began washing my soapy, wet dick with her bare hand...or was she just giving me a handjob?

Whatever it was, it was getting me hard again as Jenn quietly suggested about the shower, "Well maybe next time...."

"Soon, hopefully," I said to her, wondering when I might be able to come over again.

"As soon as you want," Jenn told me as she leaned into me and kissed me on my cheek.

By now, Jenn's soapy handjob had me hard and, noticing that, she took a step behind me but kept her arm reaching around to hold my cock.

"Look at us," she said, looking straight ahead at our reflection in the bathroom mirror. "We should get a picture of this."

Neither of us ran for our phone but she was right: this was erotic. It was sensual. It was beautiful.

"We look pretty good!" she said, almost laughing.

Feeling horny again, I looked at Jenn in the mirror and asked, "Got time for one more quickie?"

Jenn didn't even answer. She immediately released my cock, ran some water over her hand and wiped the soap off my dick with her fingers.

She didn't even dry me off.

Jenn grabbed me by my dick and tugged me back into her bed. She pushed me onto the mattress, on my back, and climbed on top of me, sliding my cock into her pussy.

She took a deep breath as my dick made its way back inside her again and didn't seem to struggle as much this time with fitting me in as she did the first time...though her vagina felt as snug and warm and wet to me as it did every other time we fucked this afternoon.

I watched my cock disappear into Jenn's hairy brunette pussy.

There wasn't time today but I couldn't wait for when she would someday straddle my face and I could bury my mouth into that beautiful bush and tongue-fuck her cunt and clit till she screamed and came.

For now, however, I settled for kissing and sucking her enormous breasts which were swinging wildly in front of my face as she rode my cock hard and fast.

Jenn moaned a lot as we made love this time but, as things built, she blurted out, "Cum inside me."

Those were beautiful words to hear and after just a few more minutes, I did...and I think Jenn came, too.

Afterward, she collapsed on top of me, apparently exhausted, and we just held each other, catching our breath and, at least speaking for myself, falling in love.

I didn't want to go but I felt the pressure of time and said to Jenn, "I really have to get back to work."

"Go," she said, quickly rolling off of me but staying in bed.

My dick was covered in our juices but I hopped out of the bed and began getting dressed in a hurry.

Jenn laid there, on her side. She was nude and content-looking, smiling as she watched me.

"Would you like to start coming here over lunch?" she asked with a sexy look in her eyes, and then she added with a grin, "I could even cook something if you want."

I laughed at that and agreed it was something we should do.

"Will you be here tomorrow?" Jenn asked, looking hornier now.

"Yeah," I said with a smile, "think you could fit me in?"

"Just barely," Jenn said with a sexy wink.

The joke made me grin.

I finished dressing in record time and leaned down to give Jenn one more quick kiss. "See you tomorrow," I said before dashing off.

"See ya."

I took one last look at Jenn—the kind and sexy girl I had wanted to make love to for 20 years and finally did—and it took all my will power to turn away from her and run down the stairs and out her front door.

I had to get back to work...but she was there for me now, I thought.

As I drove back to the city, the reality of being married to someone who had no interest in fucking me anymore soon set in and I knew I had to do something to get my life in some kind of new order...

...but for now, it was enough just to feel like I was back among the living.

Today, Jenn made me feel alive again—desirable again—sexy again—and I was never more grateful for her being in my life.

Old friends are sometimes the best friends.

Old friends with benefits...well, I'm not sure anyone can do better than that.

# # #