A Long Time Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XHiBrec
XHiBrec
26 Followers

I spread my legs even more, anticipating maybe a blowjob or at least a handjob but, surprisingly, Jenn didn't even touch my cock.

Instead, I felt her oily hands wrap around my upper thigh and she began squeezing those leg muscles again...and then she walked around to the other side of the table and did the same thing to my opposite thigh.

Still, I was feeling turned on and my cock was bouncing around a little.

Then Jenn said something, sounding irked.

"You really shouldn't be getting aroused."

Oops...oh hell!

"I'm sorry, Jenn," I said, looking up and feeling embarrassed. "I can't help it."

Jenn let go of my leg and moved around to the center of the table. She looked right at my hard dick and said with a tone of remorse in her voice, "No, it's my fault."

I looked up at her, confused.

Sounding genuinely disappointed in herself, Jenn said, "I should be able to get you relaxed enough so you wouldn't get an erection."

Suddenly I went from feeling turned on to feeling guilty for making Jenn feel bad about herself.

"Jenn," I said in a tone that was very dismissive of her disappointment, "I wake up with a hard on...you can't get much more relaxed than when you're asleep. My cock just does its own thing."

Jenn looked at me and then looked back at my erection. She said nothing for a moment or two, then sounding like she was saying one thing but thinking another, she commented, "It certainly does."

Resigned to—but amused, I think—at me having a hard-on, Jenn added, "Well at least it shows you have good blood circulation."

I chuckled at that and responded with, "You probably ought to get used to this...hard-ons are going to be an occupational hazard for you," I told her.

"You're probably right," Jenn admitted, and then she added, "You know, you're actually the first guy who got hard during one of my massages."

"You're kidding?" I asked, not sure I believed her.

"Well," Jenn went on to explain, "I'm just getting started and I haven't done too many guys yet...and the couple of guys I did massage were older than you—actually, a lot older—so yeah, this is a first for me...."

"Take it as the compliment it is, Jenn," I told her.

Jenn smiled at that and then said, "I should have guessed you'd get hard on me."

"It isn't the first time, Jenn," I said with a warm laugh.

Jenn chuckled at that.

She seemed to be enjoying this awkward moment between us but she was also looking for a solution to the situation when she asked me (sounding more pragmatic than erotic), "Do you want a handjob?"

Deciding to tease Jenn some more, I answered, "Jenn, I've wanted a handjob from you for twenty god damned years."

"Oh shut up," she responded, laughing out loud at that and sounding like the friendly, flirty Jenn I knew so well.

The next thing I knew, I felt Jenn wrap her fingers around my shaft, her thumb pressing against the underside of my penis. She took a few seconds to just feel my dick—play with it—check me out—before she began stroking me.

"Oooh...yeah," I sighed, relaxing to Jenn's handjob. "Now this is nice."

Jenn kept stroking me slowly, even erotically, at first...seemingly enjoying herself.

"You have a very nice cock," Jenn told me.

"Thank you," I said, drifting off in pleasure.

"You know," Jenn added, "I imagined it about right...I had a feeling you were pretty big."

I laughed at that. "Glad I didn't disappoint you," I said.

"Not at all," Jenn said, sounding more aroused than polite.

I felt my dick throbbing in Jenn's hand. My leg and abdomen muscles were beginning to tighten.

"Mmmm," I groaned and Jenn picked up the pace of her strokes while cupping my balls in her other hand.

"Oh yeah, Jenn," I groaned.

I reached out and placed my hand onto the back of Jenn's leg, just below her ass...then I stretched my fingers upward, under her panties, to grope her ass.

Jenn didn't move...she didn't seem to object to me feeling her tush. Instead, she asked me, "How come we never dated?"

I laid there with my eyes closed, fondling Jenn's rear end while she played with my dick, and I thought back to our early days.

I responded by saying, "Well you know why, Jenn...either you had someone or I had someone...."

The tone of my voice revealed some of the regret I felt about that.

"I certainly thought about you a lot," I admitted.

Jenn was quiet for a few seconds, taking in my answer and maybe just mechanically playing with my dick for a few moments. She eventually came back, tenderly, with, "You know, I would have dropped whoever I was seeing for you."

I opened my eyes and looked up at Jenn, catching her eyes looking back at me.

We just stared at each other for a dumbfounded moment, then I quietly said to her, "I didn't know that."

Bringing her energy up again, Jenn said, playfully, "And now you're married so you're still not available...you're a jerk, you know that?"

I laughed and, acting playful with me again, Jenn lightly and teasingly smacked my hard dick.

"Ow," I said, laughing and not really feeling any pain.

Jenn smiled at me and said, "You deserve that," and then she ticked my balls for a few seconds before she went back to stroking me.

"Well I may be married," I told Jenn, "but this is the first handjob I've had in a long time."

"Doesn't Beth give you handjobs?" Jenn asked matter-of-factly as she continued stroking my cock.

"Beth doesn't give me anything," I complained. "I haven't even seen her undressed for a couple of years now," I admitted.

"What?" Jenn said, completely stopping her handjob and sounding astonished. "Are you serious?"

Surprised at the question, I answered, "Yes, absolutely."

Jenn continued just holding my dick in her hand. "What do you do for sex?" she asked.

It was embarrassing to say but I told Jenn, "Not much...I masturbate a lot...I've cheated a few times," I admitted.

"With who?" Jenn asked immediately, her concentration now seeming to go into full inquiry mode. Her hand was still, just holding my cock in place.

I shrugged slightly as I laid there on the table and replied, "One time was with a girl from work...once was with a woman I met online...there was another woman, an older woman, who—"

Jenn cut me off. "Any hookers?"

"No," I told her, truthfully.

"Are you sure," Jenn said, sounding irked with me.

"Yes," I said, starting to feel defensive. "Why do you sound mad?"

Jenn began stroking my cock again but it didn't seem like her heart was in it anymore. Maybe her mind wasn't there now, either.

I tried to explain, "Jenn, I wasn't getting laid at home...it was driving me crazy."

"It's not that," she said, definitely sounding irate now and letting go of my dick, laying her hands down on the side of the table and saying, "I don't care if you cheat. It's who you cheated with that worries me."

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"Because you could have gotten fired," Jenn shot off, "you could have been sued for sexual harassment...you could have been blackmailed...you nut."

My erection was fading fast now. What had been a blissful and erotic experience with Jenn was quickly turning into some kind of shit.

"I took what opportunities I had," I said, trying to justify to Jenn why I did what I did.

"You should have said something," Jenn said, sounding...mad...upset...worried...a bunch of emotions.

"To who, to you?" I asked, genuinely confused now.

"Yes," Jenn said emphatically though certainly not erotically.

"And what?" I asked, feeling a little ire myself now, "you would have taken pity on me? You would have fucked me? I don't want a pity fuck, Jenn, not even from you." I said.

Jenn looked down, though not really at my cock. She seem to be thinking for a few seconds before she replied, sounding a little more gentle again, "It wouldn't have been a pity fuck."

We both got quiet and the eruption between us seemed to be simmering down now. After a few seconds, I said tenderly, "Well I didn't think of that."

"I'm your friend, Lee," Jenn said delicately, making eye contact with me, "When haven't I done whatever I could for you?"

She was right, of course.

Jenn had been a dear friend to me for a long time...I just never considered asking her to fuck me during my marital dry spell.

"I'm sorry to hear about your marriage," Jenn said, sounding like she was trying to get us back on friendly terms again.

I took me another moment to completely decompress but I thanked Jenn.

Peace settled between us and then Jenn asked me, almost jokingly, "Sooo...you wanna fuck?"

I laughed at that and Jenn did too.

My erection was gone by now and I disappointedly told Jenn, "I can't...I have to get back to work."

Exaggerating her outrage, Jenn said, "It's always something with you...."

I laughed at that too but I also wondered: was she really serious? I wasn't sure.

Jenn stepped back and reached for a towel to wipe the oil off her hands.

"Well don't go fucking any more strange women," she told me, sounding quietly stern again.

I wasn't sure if that was an admonition or an invitation to fuck her some time so all I said was, "I promise."

I got off the table and began to get dressed while Jenn stepped out of the room. I heard her go down the hall and wash her hands in the bathroom.

I left shortly after that, surprised that I wasn't feeling the least bit horny.

Instead, I felt completely relaxed...awash in the kind, sweet and supportive friendship that Jenn and I shared.

As I drove back to the office, I couldn't help thinking what a dear friend I had in Jenn. God, I was lucky to have her in my life!

What a sweetheart!

I guess I loved Jenn...in a way.

She must love me too, I thought...in a way.

* * *

About two weeks went by when my phone rang at work late one morning.

"How are you doing?" Jenn asked me, sounding friendly.

My mind on work, I answered, "Eh, it's been a busy day here, Jenn, but I'm getting through it...how about you?"

"No," Jenn said, changing her tone, "I mean, how are you doing?"

Suddenly comprehending that Jenn was asking a more personal question, I responded with, "Oh...well enough, I guess."

At that moment, I didn't recall ever properly thanking Jenn for the massage I got so I added, "I felt great after your massage! Thank you, again, for that."

Continuing in the same friendly and personal tone, Jenn asked me, "Would you like to come over again?"

"For another massage?" I asked, feeling slightly excited at the idea.

"Well we never properly finished your first massage," Jenn said, "and I felt bad about how things ended. Why don't you come back some time?" she asked coyly.

I thought about my schedule and asked Jenn, "Can I come over around lunch time today?"

"Sure," Jenn replied, "I'll get things ready for you."

"I'll see you just after noon," I said, finishing the call.

A lunchtime massage sounded like a perfect mid-day break...and something I maybe ought to start doing on a more regular basis, I thought.

I wondered when Jenn would start charging me for her services. We were friends, of course, but I didn't want to presume special privileges on that account.

* * *

When I got to Jenn's place, like the last time, I found the front door ajar so I let myself in.

"Jenn?" I called out, "it's me."

As I was closing and locking the front door, I heard Jenn step into the living room. She greeted me with an over-the-top, "Dahling...hello."

It was a goofy hello, even from Jenn, but she could be silly like that sometimes so I didn't think anything of it till I turned and saw her.

Jenn stood between the living and dining room, a wicked grin on her face with one hand on her hip and the other raised up, holding onto the wall separating the two rooms.

She was wearing a very short, cream color teddy—sheer enough to show off her tits beneath the fabric—and a lacy white G-string which revealed a gorgeous, thick and trimmed, light brown bush.

On her feet, Jenn wore her red, high-heeled, strappy shoes which I once teasingly called her fuck-me pumps.

It was clearly no random choice she selected those shoes for this moment.

"Jesus," I said, astonished at the sight of Jenn.

That made her laugh.

"What is this?" I stammered.

Jenn didn't immediately answer me. Instead, she walked up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled me down so our lips could meet and greeted me with a lingering, open mouth, romantic kiss.

I wrapped my arms around Jenn's waist, opened my mouth and pressed my lips to hers. We quickly found each other's tongues.

When our kiss concluded, I whispered, "I wasn't expecting this."

"Well, I've been thinking about it," Jenn said softly, continuing to hold me with one arm while the index finger on her other hand reached up to play with my lips, "and I think this is something we should do...for each other."

I kissed and then sucked Jenn's fingers while she played with my lips and went on explaining things to me.

"I've wanted us to make love for a long, long time...and you said you've thought about me, too..." Jenn said, sounding seductive as her gaze went from my lips to my eyes.

"I have," I quietly admitted.

"...so why shouldn't we do this?" Jenn concluded.

I was still too stunned to think of much to say so I just looked into Jenn's warm, sincere, sweet brown eyes.

"Besides," she added, changing her tone, "I've been having dirty dreams about you."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, amused at that.

"Yes," Jenn answered emphatically and with a sparkle in her eye, "and I'm getting tired of rubbing myself, only thinking about you...I want you...."

Delivering her next line more slowly, Jenn said, "I want to feel you..in me."

And before I could say anything, Jenn added, "I want your big...beautiful...fuckable...cock...inside me...making love to me...doesn't that sound nice?"

"Fuck..." I whispered, glancing away from Jenn's eyes for only a moment.

"Is that a yes?" Jenn asked me, teasingly and looking to meet my gaze again.

Sounding even more erotic, Jenn asked, "If I take you upstairs, will you make love to me, Lee?"

I leaned down to kiss Jenn again, then I responded tenderly, "Let's go upstairs...because there's nothing more I want in this world than to make love to you, Jenn."

"Well then," Jenn said, taking my hand and walking me upstairs to her bedroom.

"You look incredible," I said with genuine awe as we ascended the stairs and entered her bedroom.

"So did you when you were on my table," Jenn told me, glancing back at me, "I don't know how I held myself back from you that day."

I couldn't help thinking, "You got mad at me, Jenn." Did you forget?

I said nothing, of course. I didn't want to mess anything up today.

As we entered her bedroom, Jenn let go of my hand and took a couple of extra steps ahead of me. Facing away from me, she slipped out of her teddy, pulling it up and over her head, and laying it on a chair against the bedroom wall.

I looked at Jenn from behind, admiring how her soft brown hair fell down her naked back...and then I watched her push that G-string down her sexy legs and step out of it.

Jenn had a stunningly perfect ass and a fantastic figure.

She kicked off her red "fuck-me" pumps and as she turned around, I took my first look at Jenn, after all these years, in the nude.

She reached out, took my hand and placed it onto one of her breasts. Teasingly, Jenn said to me, "See what you've been missing all these years...."

I smiled warmly at Jenn, groping her breast and then leaning in to suck at it for a minute.

Jenn had voluptuous breasts—one noticeably larger than the other...something I never detected seeing her dressed. Her breasts had large pink areolas and only slight, sweet bumps for nipples.

She had a tight belly and a high belly button—just below her tits—and a surprisingly thick, trimmed bush.

"Oh fuck," I sighed, not taking my eyes off of her as I began stripping off my clothes as fast as I could.

Jenn stepped forward to help me undress. My cock was already hard and sprang forward as she pulled my boxer briefs down my legs.

After getting me undressed, Jenn took my hand and walked me the few steps over to her bed, a Queen size by the looks of it.

She reached out with her free hand to toss the covers down and make a place for us then she crawled onto the mattress and spun around to lay on her side, pulling me by my hand into the bed and next to her.

I laid down, half on top of my dear, sexy friend, wrapping one of my arms under her back to hold her close while I dropped my other hand onto her ribs and quickly moved it up to caress her breast...the smaller of her two tits, actually.

We kissed for only a minute before I pulled away and turned my head down to suck at one of Jenn's magnificent breasts.

"Oh Lee," I heard Jenn sigh, "this is so nice!" Her hands came up and held my head to her chest.

I held Jenn tighter as I kissed and sucked and lapped at her beautiful, big boob, opening my mouth as wide as I could, trying almost to swallow it.

Squirming gently in my arms, Jenn whispered, "Take me, hon."

Pulling off her tit for only a moment, I admitted, "I wanted you so many times!" I then dropped back down to suck at her other breast...a truly huge tit.

"I'm all yours," Jenn said, sounding slightly breathless now.

She moaned gently as I made love to each of her breasts and then, after a short while, Jenn spread her legs, raising one of her knees and placing her foot flat on the mattress.

Jenn looked down at me.

I looked up at her, my mouth still on her tit.

"Come inside me...please? I want you right now..." she whispered, sounding almost desperate.

I stopped sucking Jenn's tits immediately, raised myself up and crawled into place between her legs.

Jenn spread her legs just a little bit wider and I got myself into a position to fuck her.

She reached out, took hold of my dick and guided it to her pussy.

Jenn rubbed my cockhead up and down her moist pussy lips just a couple of times before she started sliding me slowly into her vagina.

I pressed my cock forward but I quickly felt her fingers put pressure on my shaft, braking my thrust.

"Slow," Jenn said, taking in a breath, "you're big."

I stopped thrusting forward and let Jenn take me inside her at a pace she was comfortable.

When just an inch or two of my cock remained outside of Jenn's vagina—I'm about a seven incher when I'm hard—she removed her fingers from my dick and laid her head back onto the pillow.

I pushed the rest of my cock all the way into Jenn and laid down on top of her, embracing her and dropping a few kisses onto her face.

She sighed in pleasure. "This feels so right," she whispered.

I started making love to Jenn with just little fucks, short and gentle back and forth thrusts.

She brought her legs up and wrapped them around my waist.

"This is wonderful," she said quietly as she kissed my cheek and earlobe.

I began pulling my cock back further with each new thrust, building up the intensity of our fuck.

Jenn began breathing deeper with my every plunge into her.

Finally, I pulled my cock way back—just the tip of the head was still in her—and I fucked her for a few seconds with only my cockhead.

Jenn opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled devilishly, I guess amused at my playful move...and then, without warning, in one fast and hard thrust, I buried the full length of my cock deep into her.

XHiBrec
XHiBrec
26 Followers