All Comments on 'A Long Time from Home Ch. 26'

by Athlantian

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Seeker81Seeker81over 1 year ago

Sweet - looking forward to Chapter 27 - Thanks!

dapidapiover 1 year ago

Now Ivan has options. He can become a highly paid merc or a skip tracer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! The action sequences are really exciting and the sex is fantastic. I really like that Ivan puts his partners fulfillment ahead of his own. Can’t wait for the next installment!

MimiRayMimiRayover 1 year ago

I like the twists and turns this story is taking. Can't wait for more!

rickydean56rickydean56over 1 year ago

I realize this is a sex site but I'm actually scrolling past the sex. It's too much. 80% sex and 20@ story doesn't work as a novel. I'm actually curious to where you take the story I'm glad he gets laid a lot and glad he's the worlds greatest lover but we know that very well by now. So tell us a story, I normally won't read an unfinished series but I didn't check this time and I'm stuck waiting and I will have read a hundred more before you're finished and will have forgotten all about Ivan and I hate that.

And yes you need an editor lol. Lots of wrong words that make me have to read over to get the real meaning. So get going I don't want to forget ivan!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Page 2: "local people said that Parker's best friend was an older Englishman called Samuel Otis"

Parker's must be Curtis'

kiwiplumkiwiplum7 months ago

Love the way it's developing and while one of the commenters is right and there is a whole load of sex it's just so good! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous