All Comments on 'A Long Time from Home Ch. 36'

by Athlantian

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
gatormangatorman11 months ago

I have truly enjoyed this story and look forward with great anticipation to part 2. FYI, your English is better than many native speakers, so don't worry too much about it. šŸ˜‰

SBRv55hpSBRv55hp11 months ago

A really fascinating story that kept me rechecking for new chapters. Great characters that kept me focused on the storyline, and not just being here for the sex scenes. So much more of the story remains to be told and I am looking forward to reading it. Good luck with the writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really liked your story so far and am looking forward to part two. Love the relationships and seductions. I realize this is an erotic story site but personally don't need or even fully appreciate the work behind the high detail sex scenes. Lots of one handed reading on the site but really good stories are far harder to find. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

AardvarkzdAardvarkzd11 months ago

Thank you for a uniquely interesting story. The language challenge that you keep apologizing for is actually a feature. It reminds the reader that the story teller is "not from around here" and is finding his way with an unfamiliar language too. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation11 months ago

Thank you for this remarkable story. And I agree with Gatorman about your English!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking forward to lots more of this story. Doesn't need so much sex with such a incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree with many of the other comments. Your descriptions of your sex scenes are very well written, but you don't need to go into that much detail for every scene. Sometimes they can just be implied. As for the rest, Great Job! It's a very good and well written story. Can't wait for part 2!

Tracy

HisroyalhighnessHisroyalhighness10 months ago

I loved it so much I re-read it. Please continue this story, the characters and storyline is so good I look forward for more. Thank you

kiwiplumkiwiplum7 months ago

Can't thank you enough for sharing your wonderfully crafted story, so unique and gripping, it had me totally hooked and now I have to catch up to the rest of my life!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The language mistakes are sometimes jarring, but only very rarely annoying. They startle me often, but it is not something that would make me want to stop reading your story. With a less interesting story, I would probably give up, but as it is I'm quite willing to accept this idiosyncrasy.

I have the impression that whatever your native language is, it has a different method for using singular and plural verb forms than English has.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well I think what you have written so far is epic, well thought through and engrossing. You could actually do with slightly fewer sex scenes and we don't need any more female characters to get their kit off. You have a great cast of characters who are three dimensional distinctive and whom we care about. Keep going. Thanks Matt

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A fascinating tale. While some have criticised the length of sex scenes, this is an erotic stories web site. And some criticise the length of description of Charles Dickens novels......

GodultraGodultra3 months ago

Epic story.

Looking forward to Part 2.

But Iā€™ll hold off to a large portion of it is complete.

I get life sometimes gets in the way, but Iā€™m impatient when it comes to reading stories. :)

As far as ā€œthe sex scenesā€, Iā€™m personally ok if there wasnā€™t one in every chapter release.

The story line is good enough. Iā€™d be reading it with or without the sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As noted previousy , ponderous and diffiult to follow , but worth the time and trouble ! Thanx !

ktaylor6428atgmaildotcomktaylor6428atgmaildotcom2 months ago

Absolutely and almost literally, out of this world. A wonderful and epic tale.

It really doesn't need all the sex, as it stands perfectly tall by itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous