A Long Weekend in The Isle of Palms

Story Info
The VERY saucy sequel to Online Adventures Volume 5.
47.1k words
4.5
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay1415
Jay1415
30 Followers

Greetings readers!

A few notes about what you're about to read.

This story is the direct sequel to Online Adventures Volume 5: Monique. You should absolutely read that one before you go any further. This narrative is also a bit long and could have been cut into chapters, but I felt it was told better as one piece. As with each installment in this series, the characters are real and the events are completely true, which poses a bit of a challenge when attempting to portray real people and events, as well as recreating dialogue as close to verbatim as possible. As always, I do my best to portray the events, people, and more importantly-- my genuine personal feelings throughout.

I hope you enjoy.

Preface

After our weekend in New York, I flew to North Carolina twice for two more mega-indulgent weekends. The sex continued to be passionate and shameless and completely carnivorous. We fucked like crazy. In her house, we were naked or in robes the entire time. Monique took me all over Charlotte and some surrounding areas. We went for walks in the woods. She took me to one of her salons and introduced me to some of her coworkers and friends. I even got to meet her aunt.

Our relationship was tremendous fun and literally zero stress, drama or baggage. She and I were two friends who just had a really good time together. I definitely had feelings for her and I'm sure she did for me as well, but I had the maturity to realize our relationship wasn't heading towards anywhere traditional in the long term. Most of our conversations on the phone and our video chats at this point were just normal conversations between friends, about our lives. I still dated. I assume she did as well, but we never spoke about it.

Recently, we had been throwing ideas around about meeting somewhere different; perhaps a mountain house in Asheville, a cute airbnb on the Chesapeake. Something like that. Some place fun and romantic that wasn't New York or Charlotte. We narrowed it down to two properties.

But there was also door #3.

Prologue

"This is gonna seem random..." She paused for a moment, but just long enough to send my mind in all sorts of directions. There was definitely something fun about the way she said it.

We'd been on the phone for however long at this point, scrolling through fun property listings, chatting it up about this and that as we often would.

"Do you remember..." She went on. "...the couple we met in the hotel bar the night we met in New York?"

I thought for a moment. There was certainly a lot to remember from that night.

"I do... vaguely... You knew them. Right? Or met them beforehand or something like that?"

"Good memory." She chuckled. "Yeah, I had run into them the night I landed. I don't think we chatted for more than a few minutes."

"Yeah... They seemed nice. Drunk. I didn't chat much with the wife, but I remember talking typical guy shit with her husband for a few. I was definitely a bit drunk at the time..."

"I remember..." She chuckled.

I thought again for a second as I played back that part of a very drunken night so many months ago. "Natalie and Bruce... was that them?"

"Good memory." She responded. Even I was impressed with my own recall on that one.

"So what's the story with these two?" I asked.

"I ran into them again as they were checking out. Natalie and I swapped info, not for any particular reason but they seemed fun and these days everyone is friends on social media, so why not. Anyway, we've been liking and commenting on each other's Instagram posts and pics and whatnot."

I began making some very superficial inferences about where this might be going .

"Like these for example." A few super sexy pictures of Natalie came through in the next few moments. A bikini shot, a nice one of her and Bruce on a cruise looking all done up; and some sort of professional headshot that she may have had done for work or something.

She was fucking beautiful. I remembered finding her attractive the night we had met, but I was obviously far more distracted with Monique at the time.

I remembered her face and body immediately. Delightfully chunky, and much darker than Monique, Natalie was another dream for a guy like me. I suppose I didn't think of her in this context when I met her, as she was married and I wasn't more than an hour or so from getting naked with Monique. But gosh, Natalie was fucking hot. She couldn't have been more than about 5'7'', easily 225 (or so) pounds; big fat black titties, giant thighs. The whole deal. She looked absolutely unearthly in that bikini. Monique knew how much I loved seeing a big girl in something super skimpy. She knew what she was doing. Natalie clearly did too.

"Yowza." I responded.

"You're drooling. Aren't you?"

"Yes."

"You wanna fuck her?"

"Yes."

"You wanna eat her pussy and lick her asshole, don't you..."

"Yes."

"Well, I'll get right to it then..." She went on. "They have a place, not super far from me. Ever heard of Isle of Palms?"

"South Carolina?"

"Yup."

"I've been there. It's lovely. They live there?"

"Part of the year. They have property in a few different places, but they spend a good amount of the summer there."

"Not a bad plan. Charleston is awesome."

"Natalie's casually suggested a few times I come visit them in South Carolina... if you get what I'm saying."

"They wanna fuck you?" It sounded like a silly question as I said it. Of course they did. Who wouldn't? "I'm picturing a raunchy, weekend-long threesome."

"How's it look?" She asked.

"Hot."

"How's a foursome look?" She asked.

It took me a moment to connect the dots. "So... they're swingers?"

"I guess. Maybe. Polyamarous might be more accurate. Call it whatever you want. I didn't get that far into it with them, but I do very much like the idea of going down there with you more than going down by myself. I'm not nervous or worried or anything. I just think it'd be fun. Sounds like they have quite a setup too."

For the first of several times in this story, I was speechless. As in- I didn't know which follow up question to ask first. I settled on this: "Did you ask them about me coming?"

"It was actually their idea." She responded, confidently.

I was even more confused. "Me? They asked for me? By name?"

"Well, when I didn't immediately jump on their offer, they suggested maybe more of a couples thing... and I kinda feel like you're just the man for the job..."

She sounded very sexy.

"Not that it's any concern of mine, but I assume you've told them a few things about the two of us?"

"They know plenty about you and I." She responded. "Some great stuff about you too..."

I thought on that for a moment. The idea that this freaky black couple knew what a freak I was AND that I had Monique's full endorsement; was pretty hot.

"So... they know about..."

"...your big dick and big balls... and how you eat pussy and asshole like a fucking professional..."

"You told them that?"

"I told them how good you sucked my big black dick..." My cock twitched at the thought.

"They loved it." She purred.

"You told them it was a strap on... like Bruce isn't expecting me to suck his cock, is he?"

"Do you want to?"

I paused. "No comment."

"It's BIG." She emphasized 'big'.

"You have a pic of it. Don't you."

"A few."

I paused again.

"Just say the word." She said.

My cock continued to swell.

Three more photos came through.

Monique was not kidding. Bruce's cock was a fucking elephant trunk.

"Natalie says it's just over 10 inches at capacity."

I was silent as I processed.

Two more photos came through; both of Bruce and Natalie naked. In one, Bruce stood behind Natalie, his arms wrapped around her with his hands firmly holding her large breasts. Both their faces smiled directly at the camera. The other showed the two of them presumably in a backyard of sorts, standing naked by a pool, holding hands and once again smiling.

The thought of them just standing outside posing naked, smiling for a photo, was very provocative.

"Who do you think took that photo of them naked by the pool?"

"I think you're focusing on the wrong details here."

We both chuckled. "Tell me how this sounds." She began. "Fly down to Charlotte on a Thursday night. Spend the night. We'll drive down to South Carolina the next day. It's maybe a four hour drive, tops. The way they presented it to me is this: We relax by the pool. They have a big house and a great backyard. We just have the most relaxing, indulgent, hedonistic weekend possible; clothing optional start to finish. Everything is obviously 100% consensual. The whole idea is we have all the fun we want in a super comfy environment."

Now THAT was a lot to process. "Clothing optional?" I thought to myself.

The whole idea of traveling several hundred miles to these random people's house, halfway down the east coast for a naked weekend of freaky swinger sex sounded like tremendous fun. But I couldn't help but be apprehensive at the thought.

"Wow." Was all I could say in response, buying myself a few more seconds.

"I know every single thing you're thinking right now. So I'll make it a bit simpler." She continued. "Yes, you get to fuck Natalie. All you want. She's excited to fuck you too. Yes, you can have a threesome with me and Natalie. Yes, I'm gonna fuck Bruce. Yes I'm excited about it. Yes, you can play with Bruce and his big beautiful cock too, but there's obviously no expectations regarding that. They know you haven't made that jump quite yet and are more than happy for you to enjoy yourself at their house any way you'd like."

"Well when you put it like that..."

"I know, right?"

"So... like a whole weekend of the four of us naked at their house, just having all the fun we want? That's basically it, right?"

"Food and drink, expensive booze... you can add all that to the mix."

"How old are they?"

"You're ridiculous."

"What?" I retreated jokingly. "I'm intrigued. This whole thing. You invite me to a naked weekend with a middle aged couple we met casually at a bar one night."

"And me and Natalie are gonna make all your cocoa BBW fantasies come true."

I was silent. Monique was already a fantasy. What she was talking about wasn't just another level, but several levels up.

"They're about my age, to answer your question. They're pretty much retired too. Bruce did something in tech. Natalie used to teach, if you can believe that. But I don't think they work anymore, for whatever reason."

"Sounds nice."

There was silence for a moment.

"When?"

I could hear her smile through the phone. "Well, sometime before the summer is over, while the weather is still hot." She put a little something extra on the word 'hot'.

A video text came through. Natalie was sitting on a lounge chair poolside, legs spread, tits out, playing with her pussy and licking her fingers.

I watched, hypnotized. "Yes."

"Why don't you sleep on it? Call me tomorrow."

"Kisses."

"Muah."

My head spun with thought after thought. If the reality of this was anything like the wildly raunchy and libertine thoughts and ideas that were already turning my brain to mush, I'd be foolish to say no. Bruce seemed like a nice dude too.

I scrolled through the photos and video Monique had sent me. It wasn't long before I came like crazy. Natalie was fucking sexy. Hell, they were a sexy fucking couple. I really didn't know what to think. My mind churned through possibility after possibility as I drifted off.

--------------------

I woke up in a great mood. Something about this invite, though a bit unnerving, really had my mind spinning in all sorts of fun ways. As I made my way through my shower and morning routine, I began to zero in on my exact thoughts. Why exactly was I nervous? I was nervous that I was getting in over my head with group sex. I was nervous about being with so many people I didn't know. I was nervous about being several hundred miles from home in a situation I wasn't totally comfortable with. But on the other hand, this was an invitation to sexual fantasies galore. Two gorgeous ebony BBW's to play with. Bruce and his giant black dick somewhere in the mix, for better or worse, one way or the other. I trusted Monique implicitly at this point. She had brought me into her world. My life was good with her in it, even if we only had seen each other a few times.

I spent the entirety of work that day turning all of this over and over. A naked weekend with Monique at Bruce and Natalie's... I pictured us all naked in the backyard, frolicking and touching each other... stolen kisses... big black breasts swinging... wet, chocolate pussies... jiggly asses... Bruce's enormous dong... Monique's smile...

The more I thought about it, the less it made sense to pass on. I texted Monique on the way home from work.

Jay: I'm in.

Monique: =) ... Call me when you get home.

------------------

"Hey baby." I said, always happy to talk to Monique.

"How was work?"

"Over."

"That good, eh?"

"Always."

"Sooooo.... You're in?"

"I'm in."

"We're in."

"We're in"

"I had a thought." She said, excitedly. "You wanna video chat or FaceTime or something with Bruce and Nat? If not tonight, one night this week?"

"That's actually a GREAT idea."

"It was theirs."

"You told them you ran this idea by me?"

"I told Nat. She'll be VERY happy to hear you're in."

"Oh yeah?"

"She wants to fuck you, you silly boy..."

"She said that?"

"Yup."

"Wow."

"Enough with the questions... you're gonna ruin all the fun."

------------------------------

Monique texted me the following morning with a Zoom link for an evening chat with our new best friends. This was going to be fun. But maybe a little awkward too? But as I had come to realize throughout the entirety of my experiences in these online adventures, particularly with Monique and Kristin (see Volume 4), awkward usually meant vulnerable, which seemed to be an important ingredient in what made these rendezvous' so much fun. As I began to picture what our video chat might be like, I realized that like pretty much everything in my life, I was overthinking everything. I was either going all in on this or there was no point.

------------------------------

I got a haircut after work. I figured I would make myself look pretty for Bruce and Natalie, and of course Monique. I even threw on a collared shirt for the call. I sat at my computer, waited for 8:00pm sharp and clicked the link. I was the first person on the call, but not for long. Monique's beautiful face joined me in splitscreen, and a moment later a third window opened up with two very familiar faces. We were all there.

"Hey!" I got us started, as unawkwardly as possible.

"Hey hey!" Monique joined in.

"Hey there! Hey Jay! Nice to see you again." Natalie bubbled. She was smiling.

"Natalie! Bruce! Nice to see you both!" I responded.

"Same!" Bruce replied, sharing his wife's enthusiasm.

Everyone was smiling. Ten seconds in, we were off to a pretty comfortable start. I chuckled to myself. Everyone was clothed. Everyone looked great. Monique and Natalie had both done something nice with their hair and seemed to be each wearing a touch of make up. Just as I had recalled, Bruce bore a vague resemblance to Tristan Thompson, while his wife reminded me of a darker skinned and heavier Delotta Brown. They were a very beautiful couple. I found myself transported back to that night at the hotel bar. We were drunk. They seemed very frisky. And A LOT of fun. And here we all were. At least on a video chat.

"How bout' them Knicks?" Bruce started with the jokes, immediately.

I laughed. "Jeez... Those bums. Please. Let's talk about something else."

The women laughed.

"Well that's why we're here. No?" Natalie jumped in, following my suggestion.

"Shall we get down to business?" Monique said, shifting the tone somewhat.

"Ahh yes...business. Is that what we're doing here?" Bruce interjected, facetiously.

"Something like that..." Natalie, responded, answering her husband's question. "Anyway..." She went on... "We've been inviting Monique to come visit us at the beach for the past month and she absolutely insists we'd all have a much better time if you came too... and Bruce and I cannot help but agree..."

Natalie bit her lip. Bruce and Monique smiled suggestively, in their own way. All eyes were on me, it seemed.

"A weekend at the beach with y'all? Sounds wonderful." I wasn't sure what else to say. "I've heard great things." I went on. I raised my eyebrows a bit too, playing up the suggestive nature of my response.

"Great things?" Natalie asked in that same suggestive manner.

"Great things. Seen some great things too." I winked, referencing the plethora of photos Monique had sent me of the two of them at this point.

"Oh?" Natalie shot back, smiling.

Monique sat in silence enjoying the back and forth.

"The two of you are a very sexy couple." I said, with a bit more seriousness in my voice.

"Awwww... Jay." Natalie replied. "Well..." She continued. "We are very excited to have you both for a weekend. You're not so bad yourself, Jay..."

My cock twitched.

"Well that's very kind of you to say.... And it sounds like you guys have a nice little set up on or near the beach or something like that." I said, nonchalantly changing the subject.

"You've been?" Bruce asked?

"I've been to Myrtle and Hilton Head. Not sure I've been to The Isle of Palms. It sounds so swanky and exclusive." I joked.

"We like it here." Natalie said. "We spend our time in a few places, but we generally spend a good chunk of the summer here. It gets VERY hot..." She smiled suggestively.

"Nice."

There was silence for a few moments.

"So... we'll just pick a weekend and come on down... I guess?" I began awkwardly.

"That's usually how making plans works." Monique jumped in sarcastically.

We all laughed.

"I'll start a group text with the four of us and we can start figuring out which dates might work and which don't. Jay. Monique had mentioned that your work schedule is a bit lighter during the summer. Did I hear that correctly?"

"That is true." I replied. There's a bit more flexibility with summers. I also have two weddings to go to in August, but most of July is pretty good for me as of now."

"Ok great!" Natalie replied. "I'll send the text when we get off the chat and we can get something on the calendar before anything changes."

I appreciated the eagerness in her voice. They definitely seemed excited to make plans with us.

"I figure we're probably looking at a long weekend anyway like Thursday to Sunday or Friday to Monday or whichever." I added.

"That's usually what long weekends are..." Monique jumped in once again with the same sarcasm we had heard from her just moments ago.

It was at this point I realized how awkward and uncomfortable I must have seemed-- bumbling through words, stating the obvious, etc. They all noticed. I felt silly, but still comfortable.

"I'm excited." Monique said straightforwardly.

"We are too." Bruce shot back on his and his wife's behalf.

"We sure are." Natalie added, biting her lip again.

"Can't wait." I responded with the same straightforwardness Monique had. I'm sure it sounded awkward and uncomfortable.

The four of us smiled at the screen.

------------------------

Our group text had been rocking and rolling for a few days now. The four of us were like good buddies. We had pretty quickly decided on the last weekend in July, and as I had correctly surmised, a three to four day weekend was probably going to be necessary, considering travel times. That would be two weeks from now, and far enough in the future that we might be able to get a bit more comfy with one another; though it really seemed like I was the only one who needed it.

Jay1415
Jay1415
30 Followers