A Long Weekend in The Isle of Palms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay1415
Jay1415
31 Followers

"Urnrnrhrnnn..." We moaned as our tongues met. I leaned back down and licked and sucked at her bootyhole and went back to kiss her again.

"Mmmm.... So tasty, baby." I said with a groan.

"Put a finger in my asshole, baby..." She instructed, innocently.

I licked my index finger and slid it in and out of her ass as we continued to kiss. Her rectum so warm and so tight. I pulled my finger out and made a show of tasting it for her.

"Natalie, baby... your shithole tastes like fucking heaven." I groaned as I dipped my finger in and out of her chocolatey butthole and took another indulgent taste.

"You're fuckin sexy, Jay." She leaned in for a kiss. "You gonna fuck this booty now?" She winked.

"Thought you'd never ask."

--------------------------

Natalie came back from wherever the heck they kept their lube and wasted no time squeezing a generous helping onto her hands. Bruce, who had now been fucking Monique missionary, pulled out and took the bottle from Natalie. As Natalie took the pleasure of lubing my cock, Bruce lubed his own and spread whatever was left in his hand all over Monique's asshole. She moaned as Bruce massaged her asscrack with lubed hands.

Natalie turned around and I did the same. She and Monique got on all fours on the cushion, hanging their asses at the edge. Bruce and I pulled up behind Monique and Natalie, respectively and placed our hard cocks at the entrance to their gorgeous, brown buttholes. While Natalie's slippery butthole ate my cock in one fell swoop, I had the distinct pleasure of having a front row seat to Monique's asshole EATING Bruce's enormous black penis inch by inch. I watched in delight and a fair amount of fascination as his fat mushroom head began to slowly disappear into Monique's brown anus. Her hole stretched to welcome it. Monique's incredible booty was doing some real work here. It was very impressive. What a rare treasure it is to find a woman willing and able to take such a large penis up her ass. Bruce closed his eyes, rapt in delight. I knew personally how good it felt to be in Monique's ass. I did have to wonder though, how taking Bruce's noticeably larger cock in her ass would go for her.

"Ohhhh Bruce..." She cooed, clearly enjoying his cock so far. She adjusted herself, reached behind to guide his shaft as he continued sliding inwards.

The women whimpered as we pumped their shitholes, in and out, back and forth. Natalie's rectum was as warm and inviting as she was. Her walls squeezed at my slippery shaft.

"Fuck me slow, baby." She purred. I happily obliged. Any faster and this would be over before it started.

Bruce, however, was enjoying a more aggressive brand of anal sex with the Amazonian Monique.

"Ahhhhhhhnnnhnnnn!!!!!" She screamed. "Fuck my fucking ass, motherfucker... C'mon mothafucka..." She panted.

Bruce had her by the hair with one hand. His other arm wrapped around her waist with a handful of her pussy. Neither of them would likely last long at this pace. And neither would we. I could feel the cum bubbling in my sack. Natalie could sense it too.

"Fuck baby... You wanna nut up my ass, baby?" She purred. "Is that what you want, baby?"

And that was all it took. I reached around and took her by both tits as I came balls deep in her shithole with a groan. I could feel my penis explode; the spongy walls of her rectum clenching on my mushroom head and the entirety of my shaft, coaxing every last drop of goo.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh...." Natalie moaned as my warm drink filled her rectum. Her anus contracted around my cock as she orgasm'd to some degree as well. Bruce and Monique shared a pretty serious climax somewhere in the mix as well.

Gently, I withdrew my slimy cock from Natalie's equally slimy butthole. We spasm'd as my mushroom head popped out of her anus. Watching Bruce pull his ten or so inches from Monique's dirty hole was so fucking hot. I was VERY glad I got to see that. For what seemed like the hundredth time in what hadn't even been twenty four hours, the four of us collapsed all over each other. It was only 12:30 in the afternoon.

---------------------

"So Monique... I'd ask how you enjoyed my husband's cock in your booty, but I think I already know the answer." Natalie remarked as the four of us, showered and clean, reconvened on the back deck for a late and lazy lunch of leftovers from last night's Italian's take out; complimented by some odds and ends they had in their fridge.

Monique laughed, almost choking for a moment on what was in her mouth. We all chuckled for a moment.

"Now Nat, I hardly think that's lunch table conversation." Bruce said, smiling. He winked at Monique, who was still trying to finish whatever was in her mouth. She probably had something to say at this point.

"Oh please... the four of us are way past that." Natalie shot back. "It's not like we're not all sitting here butt ass naked anyway."

"That's a fair point!" I jumped in.

"Yes. I enjoyed his cock in my ass, Nat. Thanks for asking." Monique finally said, providing a pretty straightforward answer to such a straightforward question. She adjusted herself in her seat as she spoke. I'd imagine her asshole needing a little tlc after what just went down. Thank you for sharing him with me, by the way..." She went on.

"Well, it's OUR pleasure..." Natalie replied on their behalf. "...and thank you for sharing Jay with us..." She turned to me. "You're quite a lover Jay... I hope you know that." Monique looked at me and nodded.

-------------------------

A nap had never been more necessary. And it seemed the four of us all felt similarly. Bruce and Natalie set up shop on individual poolside loungers. Monique disappeared to one of the many beds or sofas somewhere inside. With a freshly rolled blunt in hand, I settled in on the hammock that hung shadily between two perfectly planted sabal palms. A slight breeze blew. Music played. My cock was a bit sore, but already yearning for whatever was next.

I lit up and very gently played with myself as the hammock swayed back and forth. Bruce's weed was very good. Thoughts of last night and the morning passed through my head. Feeling a heaviness in my eyelids, I put out the blunt and dozed off.

--------------------------

I awoke from a very deep sleep however many minutes or hours later. Hot and horny, I made my way over to the pool, where Natalie and Bruce were snuggling in the same place I had left them. Natalie had a light grasp on her husband's balls while he had a handful of her tit.

"Mornin, sunshine..." Natalie bubbled. "Have a nice nap?"

"Very."

"Good." She smiled.

"That hammock is pretty comfy. No?" Bruce asked.

"Dude." I responded immediately. "Those trees are in the perfect spot. And that hammock is quality."

"It's nice." He responded understatedly.

"Jay." Natalie said, as if indicating somewhat of a shift to something more serious. Natalie and Bruce looked at each other for a moment.

"What's up?"

"Got a fun text from friends of ours earlier. Darren and Chelsea. Good friends of ours-- known them for a long time... literally the nicest people... you get the idea."

I had a very vague Idea where this might be going, but really had no idea.

"Anyway..." She went on. "They live in Savannah and have a place in the Outer Banks. The story is-- they have plans to be in OBX on Monday and were supposed to stop in Myrtle for a golf and beach weekend with some other friends, but someone in the party got Covid and the whole Myrtle thing went to shit. So they texted us to see if we were around and felt like some company this weekend."

I didn't say anything. Obviously the thought of anyone else coming here made me somewhat uncomfortable, considering how much thought I had put into coming here, myself.

"We didn't text them back yet because we obviously figured any decision involving this weekend would have to be made by the group... But I will say this..." She paused for a moment. "Chelsea and Darren are a VERY fun couple... Like VERY VERY fun... and we wouldn't have even considered mentioning them if we weren't certain everyone would hit it off like crazy..."

Bruce raised his eyebrows and nodded reassuringly.

"In fact..." She went on, and pausing for a moment. "Gimmee a sec." Natalie got up and made her way into the house.

"These two are a lot of fun, Jay." Bruce added. "Chelsea's a fucking freak."

My cock twitched at the thought.

Just then, Natalie and Monique both emerged from the house. Natalie had her phone in hand and was apparently catching Monique up on the whole Darren and Chelsea situation.

"Hey baby." I said, leaning in to kiss the naked Monique. "Sleep well?"

"I needed that." She replied. Clearly we all did.

"So here they are." Natalie chimed in, handing us her phone, open to Chelsea's instagram page.

I was sold pretty quickly. Very reminiscent of Porsche Dali, Chelsea was a big, sexy, jiggly blonde. Super chunky indeed, her tits and thighs were enormous. Her skin was a pale, milky white. Her smile was big and bright. She looked as friendly as she did sexy.

Her husband was a fucking Goliath. Though hard to determine height in these photos, Darren was big and broad with a build more similar to worlds strongest man than athlete or Adonis. Everything about him was big-- arms, hands, and shoulders. His big, light brown, almost reddish beard and shaved head gave him an appearance that reminded me of Thor Johnson or some kind of lumberjack type.

"These two want to come here this weekend?" I asked, just making sure I understood the situation.

"Yup." Natalie replied. "And like I said, we wouldn't have brought it up if we didn't think it was an excellent idea."

Monique continued to scroll through Instagram. "They do look like a lot of fun." She finally said.

"Monique... Darren has a fucking DICK... not that y'all dont!" She added, just making sure we knew she wasn't taking a dig at us. We laughed.

"Three naked ladies for you, Jay..." Bruce added.

"Three men with big cocks for you." Natalie said, looking at Monique.

Monique and I looked at each other.

"What time can they get here?" I asked.

-------------------------

With Darren and Chelsea en route, the mood in the backyard shifted a bit.

"Chelsea's gonna LOVE you, Jay." Natalie said, as the four of us lounged by the pool.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Ohhh yeah..." She went on. "I have a feeling you'll hit it off, swimmingly." She looked at Bruce.

"I was telling him earlier..." Bruce chimed in.

"Well I look forward to meeting her." I replied, politely.

Monique smiled, sipping a drink in silence. She seemed to be enjoying the anticipation.

"They're gonna wanna fuck when they get here." Natalie said.

"Good." Monique finally joined the conversation.

We all turned to Monique who had been for the most part silent thus far.

----------------------------

Over the next couple of hours, we kept things non sexual, in some sort of unspoken understanding that there was no reason to blow anymore loads before Darren and Chelsea showed up.

We ate and drank. Bruce and I threw a football in the yard, while the ladies sipped White Claws on nearby sofas. Monique pawed at Natalie's bush as they lazed and flirted.

"Go team, go!" Natalie, bubbled in true cheerleader spirit, as she and Monique sat sprawled comfortably watching Bruce and I play a game of naked catch.

"Look at those cocks swing..." Monique said, referencing the way our bodies flexed and our junk bounced with every throw and catch. She licked her lips. "I'd watch more football if it were like this." She joked.

"Amen." Natalie replied.

And they were on to something here. There was something inherently erotic about throwing a football naked, as the ladies watched us. Bruce's athletic body shone with sweat. His long black cock and stretchy sack swayed and swung.

"Amen indeed." I chuckled to myself.

-------------------------

Shortly before five, the four of us split up. Bruce and I straightened up a few things around the house, while the ladies rinsed off again and put on a little makeup, in anticipation of our soon-to-be arriving guests. The excitement was palpable. We had decided that Bruce and Monique would greet Chelsea and Darren at the door as they had with us yesterday, show them to their room, get them acclimated, etc. They'd been here before so they didn't need any of the comprehensive "orientation" we had been treated to yesterday. We'd get things started in the backyard shortly thereafter.

"Is this kinda like how things normally go when people show up here?" I asked, with genuine curiosity.

"We try to keep everything organic whenever any of our friends meet each other." He answered. "Whatever seems comfortable for everyone."

"Y'all do a nice job with that, by the way." I said, straightening out the sofa cushions in the great room.

Monique and Natalie came down the stairs together. Despite the fact I had grown very used to seeing these two naked, I was absolutely blown away by the sexiness approaching us. Their hair matched long and straight. Their makeup, lip gloss, eyeliner-- all of it was straight out of porn. They smiled and held hands as they made their way toward us.

"Chelsea texted. They just crossed the intercoastal-- should be here in a few."

The women smelled heavenly. I reached out with both hands to caress their breasts. They felt so heavy in my hands. Their skin was so soft. Monique's nipples were hard. "Y'all look amazing." I said to both of them, kissing Monique first and then Natalie just as deeply.

"Thank you, baby." Natalie responded on their behalf. "Let's have some fuckin' fun."

------------------------------

In the backyard, Monique and I kicked back on a lounger for two. Bruce and Natalie threw on the same clothes they had greeted us in yesterday; and were presumably greeting our new arrivals at the front door. Perhaps they were already inside. There was a very apparent calm-before-the-storm feel in the atmosphere.

"We gonna have a conversation about all this at some point?" I asked.

Monique smiled. "Would you even know where to start?"

I laughed. "Probably by saying I'm having a really great time with you. And I'm really glad we came here together."

We kissed. My hands found her neck. Her hands found a home on my shoulders.

My heart picked up the pace just a bit as faint sounds of chatter coming from inside the house became more and more audible. It seemed like as good a time as any to roll a blunt.

--------------------------

Bruce and Natalie reemerged naked from the house a few minutes later.

"They're getting settled and should be out soon!" Natalie bubbled. She made her way to the kitchenette, pouring a round of shots and champagne.

For the next few minutes, we sat chatting, sipping drinks and waiting for the next part of our weekend to get started.

The door opened and side by side, Darren and Chelsea emerged from the house.

"Welcome welcome!" Natalie greeted the pair without hesitation.

"Heyyyyyyy!!!!!" Chelsea replied, matching Natalie's energy, as the naked duo picked up the pace as they approached us. "Jay! So so so nice to meet you!" Chelsea leaned in for a kiss on the lips.

"So nice to meet YOU! Bruce and Natalie speak super highly of you guys." I responded, returning her kiss on the lips and reaching for a handful of one of her large breasts.

"And Monique!" She leaned in for the same kiss.

"Hi..." Monique purred.

Natalie was already on her knees giving Darren a blowjob, while he and Bruce were catching up, up top. Monique bit her lip at the sight.

"Jay." I said, reaching out to shake Darren's hand.

"Darren!" He replied. "A pleasure." His wife, meanwhile had followed Natalie's lead and was on her knees next to her, slobbering away on Bruce's dong.

We both looked down at two very horny women.

"No kidding." I chuckled. "Some greeting."

In person, Darren was very much the hulk he appeared in photos. Standing at what had to have been 6'3'', solid muscle; this man and some of the broadest shoulders I'd ever seen. Abs were somewhat visible beneath some very prominent chest muscles. His nipples were big, prominent and erect. His arms and thighs were muscular and thick. His cavs were athletic. His head was shaven in a military crew cut. His big beard was sculpted.

Natalie withdrew from his cock. "Hi baby..." She purred, standing up, and leaning in for a big, wet kiss. Darren took her forcefully by both tits and put his tongue in her mouth. It was clear, these two had had some history. I looked over at a very enthralled Monique.

"I'm so glad you guys came!" Natalie finally said, coming up for air.

"Thank you for accommodating us on such short notice!" Darren replied, super cordially.

"Not at all! It worked out-- Darren... please meet Monique!" Natalie continued, exchanging places with Monique who was shamelessly eager to become acquainted with the giant Darren and his enormous dick. Monique caressed Darren's chest with one hand, while her other immediately found a home on his muscular shaft. "Ohhh..." She moaned, giving it a good squeeze and noticing its weight. "I can definitely work with this..."

Even semi hard, his cock was absolutely enormous. Like completely, absolutely enormous. Dangling nearly halfway to his knees, Darren's thick dick hung muscular, veiny and proportionate to his colossal frame. His mushroom head was big, bulbous and noticeably darker than his shaft. The corona was prominent and defined. His fucking balls, big as motherfucking clementines, hung low and heavy in the manliest scrotum I'd ever seen.

With enormous hands, Darren took Monique by both asscheeks. pulling her close. Her big, soft breasts smushed up against his massive pecs.

"Hi there..." He finally said to her. "It's really nice to meet you." He said, with an apparent shyness that undercut his intimidating stature.

Monique seemed to be flustered in the most adorable way.

"Hi." She said timidly, noticeably smitten.

Bruce and Chelsea, all the while, were enjoying a similar greeting; now locking lips in a passionate kiss, their hands everywhere.

Natalie and I stood together at this point, watching two beautiful couples kiss and flirt, become acquainted and reacquainted.

Chelsea was as big, jiggly and blonde as advertised. Her long, wavy blonde hair fell just below her pale, milky shoulders. Her thighs were fat; her ass plump and curvy. And while Monique and Natalie had huge tits for sure, Chelsea's enormous, milky breasts were the biggest of the three and sagged beautifully. Dark blue veins meandered across her breasts, juxtaposed in stark contrast with her milky skin. Her areola were big, pink and puffy, prominently featuring little eraser sized, nubbin nipples.

"Looks like these two missed each other." I said, half jokingly as Bruce and Chelsea continued to suck face; their hands full of each other.

"How 'bout these two?" She asked. Darren still had Monique by the ass. He kissed and licked at her neck and her earlobes. Monique giggled and cooed, his meaty dick still firmly in her grasp.

I moved behind Natalie and put my arms around her, a hand squarely on each tit. My cock slid into her asscrack. Following Darren's lead, I kissed and licked at her neck and earlobes. I squeezed her tits.

------------------------------

"To a great weekend!" Bruce toasted.

"Friends!" Natalie added.

"Messy fucking orgasms!" Chelsea interjected.

"Here here!" I joined in.

The (now) six of us shot some great tequila and settled in with glasses of champagne on two sofas in the sitting area adjacent to the pool. We chatted for a bit, but after a moment it was clear there were other priorities. Chelsea had snuggled up between Bruce and I, immediately taking both of our cocks in hand. Darren, likewise, sat comfortably between Monique and Natalie, his muscular arms around each of them. Monique had his sack lightly in hand, running her thumb across his balls. Natalie scratched at the back of his head, stopping to periodically run her fingers through his beard. He alternated giving each woman attention as they kissed and licked at him.

Jay1415
Jay1415
31 Followers
1...45678...14