A Long Weekend in The Isle of Palms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly helpless to an impending orgasm, I put Monique on her back and climbed on top of her. I kissed her on the lips as she guided me into her vagina. She was as wet and creamy as ever. I settled in comfortably and scratched at her scalp as I pumped in and out. Her fingernails found my back. Not more than a few more pumps later, I burst inside her creamy walls with such a groan. Bruce, meanwhile, had pulled out of his wife. He was kneeling just above his wife, jerking off in her face as she licked at his tip.

"You comin?" Natalie purred, looking in our general direction.

Monique and I could barely move.

I climbed off Monique and watched as she crawled over to Bruce. Natalie pulled onto all fours. The women licked Bruce's cock while he aggressively jacked off in their faces. His balls swung.

"Let's go motherfucker." Monique groaned.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Natalie purred. "Suck his balls..."

Monique lowered her head, opened her mouth and took the entirety of Bruce's sack in her open mouth. She sucked and tugged and hummed and within seconds, Bruce's spasms began. Monique let go of his nuts just in time to catch at least a couple of thick jets of Bruce's cum on her chin and in her open mouth; the rest splattering all over his wife's face and tits.

They each gasped in their own unique way as the cum splattered. Monique licked a rivulet of Bruce's creamy treat from Natalie's areola. Natalie took a fingerful from Monique's chin. They looked at each other. They looked at us. Their tongues met. They fed each other. Bruce joined them, licking his own goo from their tongues in the most erotic three-way kiss I've ever seen.

My cock twitched as they all swallowed.

Bruce glanced at me while the girls finished licking each other clean. I nodded. I could feel a very long day catching up with me. Was I in North Carolina today? Was I in New York today? A lot had already happened since I left home.

I grabbed a very cold beer from the fridge. I lit the rest of the blunt from earlier and sat on the sofa as the rest of the crew sauntered back in from wherever.

We drank. We smoked. We snuggled up. And when we began to doze, Monique and I thanked our host and hostess for an incredible day and made our way upstairs

"Sweet dreams, you two..." Natalie blew us a kiss.

I turned and blew her a kiss right back. "Sweet dreams."

-----------------------------

Friday

Very bright sunlight shone through cracks in the curtains at whatever time it was. Considering how much I had to drink in the last 24 hours, I felt surprisingly un-hungover. Monique was still completely passed out, snoring adorably.

My penis, still caked in all sorts of dried goo, throbbed as events of yesterday replayed on the big screen in my head. "Holy shit..." I thought to myself. I left Monique sleeping and made my way to the shower.

-----------------------------

The smell of coffee and perhaps pancakes was very apparent as I made my way, squeaky clean and shower fresh; naked and horny, downstairs into whatever ridiculousness was on the agenda for the day. At this point, I not only felt comfortable walking around the house naked, I really enjoyed it. I actually even enjoyed watching Bruce walk around naked.

I made my way out back to find Bruce making all sorts of fun breakfast stuff in their outdoor kitchenette-- bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, fresh OJ, coffee, and champagne for mimosas. He smiled as he saw me emerge from his kitchen.

"I gotta say, Bruce... you and Natalie really do outdo yourselves here. Everything. All of it."

He wore a red and white gingham apron, a reasonable exception to the clothing situation, considering he was cooking. "We're glad you're having fun. I hope Monique is too." He replied earnestly.

"I haven't asked her specifically, but I would be willing to bet she is enjoying herself so far." I smiled back, confidently.

"Whatcha drinkin'?" Bruce asked, pointing to the array of beverages. "I can also get you a beer if you want." He went on.

"Ha!" I laughed. "I mean, I COULD start drinking, but I'd be happy to just sit on one of these pool chairs with a cup of coffee right now." I said, reaching for the coffee pot and pouring myself a generous mugful.

"Enjoy."

I raised my mug in a cheers and went and sat on one of their comfy lounge chairs by the pool. It was already very hot for being so early in the morning, but the heat felt good on my naked body. I began to stroke my dick.

A delightful soreness from all of yesterday's sex was very present. I made my way inside and found the weed jar and cigar box and brought it back outside, plopped back down in the same lounge chairs and rolled another generous blunt. For the next twenty or so minutes, I sat there naked by myself, smoking poolside in the South Carolina morning heat while Bruce cooked naked in his apron not more than several yards away. With breakfast just about under control, he came over, removed his apron and joined me for a toke. He sat across from me. His black cock throbbed in anticipation of who knows what. This was a nice start to the day.

"Morning boys..."

Snapped from my reverie, I turned to see Natalie and Monique, walk naked out the back door and sashay hand in hand towards the kitchenette and pool area. Natalie wore aviator shades and a baseball cap with her hair in a ponytail running out the hole in the back. Their brown skin shone in the sun. Their asses swayed and their titties jiggled as they made their way toward us.

"Morning baby..." I went for Monique first, kissing her deeply, squeezing her tits and pawing at her pussy.

"And good morning to you..." She said, breaking our kiss.

Instinctively, Monique and Natalie switched.

"Good morning Jay..." Natalie said, in the sexiest voice possible, wrapping her arms around my neck and looking me in the eyes. "Did you sleep well baby?"

I nodded. From the corner of my eye, I could see Bruce and Monique kissing. They weren't just enjoying a good morning kiss. They were passionately making out, as if they hadn't seen each other in a very long time. Her arms were around his neck. Both his hands were squarely on both her asscheeks.

"Are you as horny in the morning as I am, baby?" Natalie whispered in my ear, taking my shaft firmly in her hand.

I looked her in the eye and nodded again.

I took her aggressively by both breasts. Our tongues met. She squeezed my cock.

Leading me by the cock, Natalie escorted me across the lawn to a nice patch of grass under the shade of two adjacent palmettos.

"You stay right here, baby." She said. "I'll be right back."

Not more than a minute later, Natalie returned with two big blankets.

"Help me spread these, baby." She said, tossing them over.

With them spread, we had a nice queen size play space, two big blankets thick.

Natalie and I laid down together side by side. We pet playfully and planted little pecks on each other's lips.

"I'm a good girl." She said, playfully, giving me a little peck on the lips and giggling. This bit was so fucking sexy. "Did you know that I'm a good girl, Jay?"

Our sweet kisses turned to frenzy and before not too long, we found ourselves in a sloppy 69. Her pussy, spread wide open in my face, tasted delicious in the morning. Her meaty labia were a hearty mouthful. I sucked on her hardening clit and licked at it like a lollipop. Her butthole just inches from my nose, radiated delicious feminine musk, driving me further to frenzy.

I slurped at her cunt and tongued her butthole. There was something to her bitter butthole that took me to different places as I smelled it and tasted it.

"Your anus is so fucking ripe..." I grumbled as I tongued at it like a fucking addict. "...I can barely keep my fucking face out your fucking asscrack, baby..." I grumbled on. And I meant it. Her anus had a delightfully irresistible pungency.

My tongue made its way through the spongy walls of her rectum as deeply as it could reach. While I slurped at her asshole, she slurped on my dong. She traced circles on my asshole with a wet finger. I adjusted as best I could with the full weight of her on top of me; attempting to give her the best access I could. She licked her finger and slid knuckle-deep into my rectum. My anus clenched as she slid in and out. This was heaven. And I was going to cum very soon.

Natalie bucked her hips, grinding her holes into my tongue as she sucked my whole dick in a deepthroat, from tip to hilt, back and forth. Her finger all the while delicately pistoned my tight anus in rhythm with her deepthroat. I stuck my tongue up her ass as she throated me and I came buckets in her wet mouth. She drank it all with zero hesitation.

Releasing my cock from her mouth and her finger from my asshole, Natalie came in for an open-mouth kiss. Two distinct tastes were evident as we shared a moment as intimate as it was sloppy.

"That was fucking GREAT." I moaned.

"Good morning, baby..." She smiled.

"Your cunt and your butthole taste extra delicious in the morning." I said, as we continued kissing.

"Awwwwww... thank you baby!" She bubbled. "You ate me so good!" She went on as if this was some garden variety compliment. "You can stick your tongue up my pussy and up my ass anytime you want, baby..." She giggled, offering me the finger that had just been up my ass. She placed it on my tongue as my lips closed around it. She fingerfucked my mouth and kissed me again.

---------------------------------

Back poolside, Monique was riding Bruce's cock in a slow grind on the same poolside lounger they had fucked on yesterday. Two half finished mimosas sat on a table nearby. Monique sat impaled on Bruce's hard dick. She rode and ground away; her colossal thighs enveloping his body. Bruce's hands were firmly planted on her asscheeks. Her hands were firmly planted on his chest. His lips and tongue hungrily chased after her thick nipples as her titties teasingly bounced and swung his face. He was very deep inside her. She whimpered as she grinded away, signaling that she was getting close.

"Uhhhhnnnnnn..." She moaned as Bruce wrapped his muscular arms around her torso, bringing her closer to him. Monique tried to escape as her orgasm crept up, but Bruce seemed to have other plans.

"Ahhhhnnnnnnhhh..." She yelled out, playfully trying to wriggle away, as Bruce held her even tighter. She wasn't going anywhere. She was going to cum with the entirety of Bruce's 10-inch shaft, throbbing inside her.

Just as she had last night, Natalie held me by the cock as we watched from a distance, not wanting to disturb such an intimate moment.

Monique spasmed. Her back arched as her eyes closed. She made such a face. Bruce grunted and likewise, spasmed. He took her nipple in his mouth and exploded balls deep in her creamy depths. Despite Monique's best efforts to wriggle away, Bruce held her in place all the while, as they came HARD. Bruce released Monique's nipple from his lips and guided her mouth to his. They kissed slowly and deeply. Monique collapsed on his chest.

Letting them have their moment, Natalie and I made our way to the kitchenette more or less silently and began putting together some of the breakfast Bruce had been so gracious to prepare before fucking Monique senseless. I took a nice sampling of everything and made my way to the dining table. Natalie joined me a moment later.

"I feel like we should wait for them." I said. "Bruce DID make all this."

"You're sweet." Natalie said, not hesitating a minute to get started eating. "Bruce would insist... Plus, he's a pillow talker. They may be snuggling for a while." She went on.

"Fair enough." I said, shrugging, taking a sip of a freshly poured cup of coffee. The thought was actually pretty nice.

Bruce and Monique joined us maybe five minutes later. They glowed.

"Beautiful day today." Bruce started, as the four of us sat nude together enjoying great food and even better company on an already very steamy South Carolina summer morning.

"Hot." I said.

"Very." Natalie chimed in.

We all looked at each other.

"Fun Friday." Monique added, playfully.

I certainly wouldn't call it sexual tension, but the flirtation, even at this point, was still tremendous fun.

----------------------------

With breakfast cleaned up, the four of us found our way to the pool. Swimming naked felt amazing. The sun on my naked skin felt even better. Walking around their pool deck and property with my cock swinging freely while I looked at fat, naked ladies and jacked my cock as I pleased; was really just the best. I could go on and on.

R & B throwbacks played on a speaker somewhere. Giant inflatable floats bounced around the pool. Mimosas were poured and poured. Blunts were rolled and smoked. Bruce set up a little floating basketball hoop and volleyball net in his pool and the four of us, drunk, high, naked and horny played playfully. We touched each other. We kissed and teased.

"Oooh... this my motherfuckin SONG." Monique burst with excitement as Beyonce's Check On It, came on whatever internet radio station we had been listening to this whole time.

Sashaying her way out of the pool and onto the deck, Monique got into full Queen Bey mode, singing the lyrics loud and proud, dancing like a liberated, empowered slut. I'm not sure if she knew the actual dance from the video or something or if she were just doing her own dance moves, but she clearly knew exactly what she was doing.

She gyrated one asscheek and thigh at a time, running her hands over her body. She slapped her ass cheeks. She turned to face us, running her hands over her breasts, picking them up by the nipples and dropping them ostentatiously for effect. She stuck her tongue at us, suggestively. She shook her ass like a slutty stripper. She made lewd faces as she dropped to a squat and showed off her pussy to us; bouncing to her favorite song for a very horny audience.

As if on cue, Bruce made his way out of the pool and joined her. They danced together in a duet of sorts; the song being a salute, of course, to all the irresistibly sexy things women do to make us poor men so uncontrollably horny. "...Oooh boy ya lookin' like ya like what ya see... won'tcha come over and check up on it..." Monique mouthed at Bruce, gesturing towards him, sensually running her hands all over her large caramel body as she teased him mercilessly. She squeezed her tits together. She bent over and spread her cheeks for him... "I'ma let you taste it..." Monique sang, twerking her big booty in Bruce's face, who in turn made a show of sticking his tongue out and jacking his big dick while she teased the absolute shit out of him with her moves.

Natalie and I enjoyed the show from the shallow end of the pool. I sat behind her with my arms and legs around her. I kissed and licked at her neck while I held her heavy tits. Bruce and Monique's dance became less dance and more sex as they now had their hands all over each other and had switched gears.

Natalie reached for my hand and we joined Bruce and Monique, who were now grinding all over each other. Monique was in an aggressive twerk, as Bruce stood behind her now, no doubt enjoying her big, naked ass gyrating all over his crotch. Natalie made her way quickly over to the kitchenette, pushing a button somewhere, raising the music and returning with a mostly full bottle of champagne.

We joined Monique and Bruce, who now stood together in a sensual embrace, gently swaying to the music. Her hand was wrapped around cock. He licked at her neck and playfully sucked on her earlobe. She giggled as he blew in it lightly. They looked quite taken with one another. It was beautiful to watch. Natalie took a swig straight from the bottle.

I wouldn't have wanted to interrupt, but Natalie had different ideas.

"Suck her titties, Jay." Natalie said, smiling towards Monique.

I walked over and kissed Monique, who then turned to kiss Bruce and then back to me. She took my cock with her other hand as I leaned in and took one of her thick nipples between my lips.

"Open up..." Natalie said, slowly spilling a splash of champagne down Monique's tits, a fair amount of which made it into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm..." Monique groaned, squeezing our cocks tighter as I greedily lapped champagne from her areola.

"Gimee that..." I barked at Natalie, snatching the bottle from her. Monique smirked at my boldness.

I took a swig. "You." I said, pointing at Monique. "You can go suck on Bruce's dick". I took another swig and spilled another splash on Natalie's tits. "And I'm sucking on these." I said, burying my face in Natalie's ample cleavage, slobbering all over her nipples and areola. The four of us were getting quite worked up again.

I spilled a splash on my cock. I looked at Natalie, who instinctively dropped to a squat and got right to work sucking me clean. Monique was still hard at work on Bruce's cock. He had her by the hair, guiding her head as she sucked him slowly. She had a hand on his ass and a hand on his sack. Natalie, meanwhile, sucked me with a faster cadence. Her mouth was very wet from the champagne.

Taking her lightly by the hair, Bruce guided Monique back up to his face and kissed her on the lips. "Suck his dick." He said, nodding towards me. There was a seriousness to his voice. This was fun, but he wasn't playing around. Monique nodded and dropped into the same squat in which Natalie was positioned just next to her.

"Mmmmm... Here ya go, bitch." Natalie smiled, taking my cock from her own mouth and guiding it into Monique's. "There you go..." She purred on, as she licked at the base of my shaft while Monique began to bob lightly on my mushroom head. Off to the side, Bruce played with his nearly erect cock watching and very much enjoying the sight of two big, black Goddesses spoiling me.

Monique's mouth felt wet and wonderful as always. Her big tongue massaged the underside of my shaft. She looked me in the eyes as she often did when we were intimate. Natalie, meanwhile, found my balls and took my whole sack, voraciously in her wet mouth. In this position, Monique and Natalie worked in tandem, sucking and licking and slobbering all over my rock hard dick and swollen balls. Natalie's full lips locked around my nuts and sucked just hard enough, in a light back and forth tug. Four hands caressed my thighs and my ass and my abs.

"Mmmmmmm..." I could only moan as I ran fingers through their hair.

Natalie released my balls from her mouth and crawled behind me. Her hands parted my cheeks as her wet tongue wiggled in my asscrack.

"Uhhhhhhnnn..." I gasped. It was time to go somewhere more comfy.

--------------------------

"Put your tongue back in my asscrack, baby." I purred, as Natalie and I climbed onto the giant cushion in the center of the great room. I got on all fours, arched my back and presented my anus to Natalie who sidled up behind me, took my cock in her hand and brought her tongue to my puckered asshole. She slobbered and slathered. She spit on my hole and slid her tongue inside.

"Uhhhnnnnn..." I grunted, as the feeling of her strong tongue spreading my anus rippled through my body.

"Ohh you like that, baby..." She purred.

Bruce, meanwhile, was enjoying a delicious rimjob of his own, courtesy of Monique who had him on his back with his legs spread in the air. She had full access to his brown butthole. Monique licked her lips, lifted his sack and licked his asshole.

"Come taste your ass on my tongue, baby." Natalie teased. I turned around and put my tongue in her mouth, kissing her sloppily. "Now lick MY asshole and kiss me." She panted, turning on her side and lifting an asscheek for me. I lowered my face to her asscrack and feasted on her hole. I slid my tongue up her ass as far as it would go and leaned in for a kiss.

1...34567...14