A Long Weekend in The Isle of Palms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat around the dining room table as we had last night, enjoying the food and each other. There was nothing awkward. There was nothing uncomfortable. What Natalie had said earlier about us all being a family really felt true.

"You play golf, Jay?" Bruce asked.

"I have. I'm not very good at it." I replied, honestly.

"Neither is Bruce." Darren jumped in, zinging his buddy. We all laughed.

"Darren and I were talking about playing tomorrow morning. Any interest in making it a threesome?" Bruce went on.

The whole table froze for a second, digesting the innuendo, or double entendre of whatever it was.

"But if Jay stays here, he could have a foursome with us..." Chelsea jumped in slyly before I had a chance to reply to Bruce's invite. She looked at Monique and Natalie, who didn't look like they were saying no.

"Well then." I finally replied. "Both wonderful offers... I'll tell you what. If I'm up tomorrow morning before you guys leave, I'll come with. If not, y'all can leave without me."

"Sounds good. If you need any clothes or equipment, I've got you." Bruce responded.

I wasn't playing golf tomorrow. Monique and Natalie both smiled at me. They knew that too.

Under the table, Monique took my cock in her hand and squeezed. "You sure you don't wanna have that threesome with Bruce and Darren?"

-------------------------------

Blunts and cold drinks abounded as we relaxed in the hot tub for the first time all weekend. Monique sat between my legs as I rubbed her shoulders and twiddled her nipples from behind. Darren sat behind Natalie, working her shoulders and repaying her for the massage she had given him poolside earlier in the day. Bruce sat with Chelsea, kneading and scratching her neck and shoulders.

It was still warm out and the sky was dark and beautiful. Way more stars were visible than I was used to in New York. And sitting there, submerged naked with people who now seemed like family to me, I remember thinking how perfect this moment was. I was also definitely feeling the alcohol at this point. As I looked around, I felt a lot less out of place than I had a couple of days ago. Did I actually belong here?

As we sat around, touching and talking, the playfulness of the last couple of hours or so seemed to fade as we began to slowly merge into the next part of our evening together.

"You boys should plan something fun for us tonight..."Chelsea purred as Bruce worked her shoulders.

"Yes..." Monique joined in. "I like that..." was all she could muster as I kneaded her back.

"Mmmmmm... Is tonight ladies night?" Natalie joined in.

I didn't say anything, but I liked this idea too. I looked at Bruce and Darren. Bruce nodded. It seemed like he had an idea. .

-------------------------------

All toweled off, me and the guys made our way up to Bruce and Natalie's bedroom, while the girls scampered off elsewhere in the house, freshening up.

"Cheers." Bruce raised his glass for us to clink, as we stood naked together in his bedroom. Fresh out of a hot bath, our cocks hung engorged and heavy.

We clinked and drank.

"So... ladies night." I started. I held my dick with my free hand, stroking and squeezing.

"You ready?" Darren looked at me.

"Very." I didn't know exactly what he was referring to, but I wasn't gonna say no.

"Good." Bruce joined in. He and Darren were now holding their cocks as well. The three of us stood naked, slowly stroking. We stood in silence as our cocks grew. We made eye contact. We looked at each other's cocks.

"Do you like my penis, Jay?" Darren asked, finally breaking the silence. He and Bruce continued looking right at me. He wasn't fully hard, but getting there. Bruce's mushroom head bulged as he squeezed his growing shaft.

I nodded my head, hypnotized by the question.

"Good." Darren said. "I think your penis is beautiful, Jay."

Bruce nodded in approval.

"You both have very beautiful penises." I said, in somewhat of a trance. I kinda meant it too. The alcohol, the closeness and the overwhelming sexuality of the moment had completely taken hold. "I like being naked with you guys." I went on. Hearing these words come out of my own mouth was a bit surreal, but it felt good.

"We like being naked with you, Jay... if you couldn't tell..." Darren looked down at our three cocks, now almost completely horizontal.

Bruce smiled and walked to the bathroom, motioning for us to join. From a drawer beneath the sink, Bruce retrieved a giant bottle of baby oil and set it down on the vanity. "Let's get slippery."

------------------------

The oil felt so sexy on my body.

We stood in the master bathroom, oiling ourselves... and maybe a little of each other too. I enjoyed watching Darren and Bruce spread oil on their bodies. Darren's pecs looked even bigger as they glistened. The muscle tone in both their arms and legs became more visible.

Oiled up, our cocks looked fucking scrumptious. Darren and Bruce's large cocks looked even larger. Every little detail of their massive, masculine penises were highlighted and showcased. The ripples and veins, the coronas of their bulbous mushroom heads. Their balls hung low, glistening and very well defined in their shiny sacks.

We stood oiled to our necks, shiny and manly, admiring ourselves and each other in the full length bathroom mirror. Three oily, naked men with large, engorged penises and heavy balls. We clinked our drinks one more time and went downstairs to find our horny women. It was ladies night.

--------------------------

I felt like a fucking boss walking down the stairs naked and oiled with Bruce and Darren. Our heavy cocks and balls swung with each step.

"Hellloooo boys..." Monique was the first to notice us as we entered the great room. She was seated on the sofa between Chelsea and Natalie, each of whom had a large thigh over one of hers. Her pussy was wide open and noticeably creamy. Chelsea and Natalie each had one of Monique's nipples in their mouth. Clearly, they had been having fun without us.

"Ohh my..." Chelsea smiled in surprise, releasing Monique's fat nipple from her lips. Natalie did the same. Monique began playing with her clit as she and the women looked us up and down.

Darren and I dragged the big center cushion to a corner of the room while Bruce retrieved a stack of very plush towels from a nearby linen closet; laying them atop the rug in the center of the room (We obviously did not want to make an oily mess in their nice house).

We stood in a row, organized and disciplined as was our plan. We stood with our legs spread in a power stance, our hands behind our heads with our fingers interlaced. Bruce stood between Darren and I. Our cocks hung on full display in varying levels of engorgement. We stared at the women, licking our lips and making faces.

I stared at each of the women predatorily, exuding every iota of bravado I could. Darren and Bruce did something similar in their own fashion.

"Oooooohs..." and "Mmmmmms..." could be heard aplenty coming from the sofa, where three very horny ladies played with their pussies and with each other. "THAT'S some fucking big FUCKING dick energy..." Monique commented assertively, as we stood oiled before them, showing off our oily naked bodies.

"Look at those hard cocks." Natalie purred. "...fuckin' BAZOOKA dicks..."

"You scrumptious fucking boys..." Chelsea purred. "Are those big fuckin' bazooka dicks for us, boys?"

Monique just played with her pussy. She definitely liked what she saw.

Bruce, Darren and I looked at each other and smiled devilishly. Natalie gasped in anticipation, sensing a spike in the sexuality of the moment. We removed our hands from our heads and began touching our oily bodies, putting on a show for horny ladies on the sofa.

Playing up the bravado of the moment I played with my nipples and ran my hands over my sides, making eyes at the women. Darren stood akimbo, gyrating his hips in slow circles, while Bruce stroked his oily penis and licked his lips.

We took our cocks in hand and GOONED, full fucking blast for the women in the most lewd and tactless and gaudy ways possible. I made absolutely GONZO faces as I jacked my shaft with my left hand and ran fingers across my shiny chest and belly with my right. Darren dropped to a wide squat and jacked his enormous cock with two hands. He flared his nostrils and snarled directly at Monique. Bruce had one leg up on the arm of the sofa on which the ladies sat. In this position, his balls HUNG. He squeezed the base of his shaft and groaned for the women, closing his eyes and relishing the overwhelming lewdness and obscenity of the moment.

The women sat wide eyed, playing with their clits and juicy pussies, purring and cooing and cheering us on. But they were ready for more. And so were we. We got back into our row, where Bruce stood between us once again. He reached out and placed his oily palms on our oily chests and began moving downward as we stared straight ahead.

"Ooooohh..." Chelsea gasped.

Bruce's hands continued downwards. I couldn't believe this was happening, but my cock was hardening and I was having too much fun.

My cock went rock hard when he grabbed it. I looked over at Darren's crotch. His mushroom head bulged in Bruce's clenched fist. With our cocks firmly in his hand, we stared right through the horny ladies on the couch with nasty looks on our faces.

The smile on Monique's face was priceless. She had been wanting to see this for sometime.

"Look at you, baby." She said to me, slapping her clit with the tips of three fingers. She looked so fucking sexy.

Bruce eased his grip just a bit and began slowly polishing our oily cocks with his oily hands.

"How does THAT feel, baby?" Monique asked.

I just smiled at her and nodded. It was understood. She blew me a kiss, mouthing the word "Enjoy..."

"Who's first?" Bruce looked at Darren and then me.

"Natalie." Darren said.

"The hostess with the mostess." I added with a wink.

Natalie probably didn't know exactly what we meant, but began piecing it together as Darren and I helped her off the sofa while Bruce went to get the baby oil. Darren and I escorted her gently, by both hands to the center of the room and onto our pile of towels. We stood on either side of her, sandwiching her between our slick bodies. I held her arms above her head as we closed in on her. Darren and I bear-hugged her in the center, grinding the entirety of our oily bodies all over her body. She moaned in ecstasy.

Bruce returned with the oil, offering a generous squeeze to the three of us. Within seconds, the four of us were extra slippery and grinding all over Natalie who stood in the middle of three slippery, naked men. She grabbed for our cocks as we squeezed in on her.

"Oh fuck..." She panted. "This feels fucking AMAZING..."

"You're about to be fucking manhandled." Darren snarled. The three of us took Natalie in our six hands and lowered her to the pile of towels on the ground. With six hands we massaged and squeezed and groped and kneaded her back and thighs and arms and calves and feet and neck and hands and ass. We spread her legs aggressively and worked her entire body with six strong oily hands. This was a literal manhandling.

We reapplied oil intermittently. We turned her over and squeezed her breasts and played with her whole body. Six strong oily hands played with her juicy pussy. We dragged our cocks all over her as she moaned and groaned. Needless to say, the two horny women watching from the sofa drooled at the idea that one of them was next.

"Fucking fuck me, you fuckers!!!!" Natalie panted, face down in a pile of towels. She had had enough teasing. She climbed onto her knees and onto all fours. I pulled up behind her and slid into her soaked vagina in a single thrust. Bruce and Darren took position in front of her offering two oily, bazooka dicks for her very hungry mouth. She took Darren first as deep as she could, which to her credit was a little more than half of his thick shaft.

"Mmmmm... peaches." Natalie moaned, her mouth full of Darren's meat.

Bruce took his wife by the hair, gently guiding her mouth on and off his friend's hard penis. She didn't gag, but came close as she clearly tried to take as much as she could. After a minute, she took her husband's cock and did the same. Natalie looked like such a boss bitch with two giant dicks in her face, not to mention the one steadily pumping her pussy. Off to the side, Monique and Chelsea played with each other, enjoying the mini-gangbang taking place in front of them, juicily anticipating their own imminent turn.

Careful not to cum, the three of us rotated. Darren slid into Natalie's pussy from behind while Bruce and I offered our cocks to her still, voracious mouth. Natalie took me first, all the way to the hilt, moaning as the taste of her own juicy vagina filled her mouth. She did the same with Bruce's cock, taking him a bit shy of his full length. Releasing his dong from her mouth with a pop, she looked up at us. Our glistening mushroom heads were inches apart.

She batted her eyelashes at us.

Bruce and I didn't need to look at each other. We each took our shafts and squeezed. Our mushroom heads bulged like crazy, sticking out the end of our clenched fists.

"Wait..." Natalie interrupted, as our bulging mushroom heads nearly made contact. She spit generously on both mushroom heads. "Now..." She purred.

Bruce and I smushed our glistening mushroom heads together, just inches in front of Natalie's face. She stuck out her tongue and licked our heads sloppily as they finally touched. A jolt of electricity seemingly coursed through my entire body as our fat, spongy heads made contact. It was like nothing I had ever felt.

"Feels fucking good, doesn't it?" Monique chimed in from the couch, still very much enjoying herself.

I looked at her and just focused on my breathing, trying not to cum. I didn't even have the words anyway.

"It's ok, baby..." Monique continued. "It's ok if you wanna cum all over Bruce's penis, baby... I don't blame you... It's so big and juicy..." She stopped for a moment, studying my face. "No... I know what you want, baby... You want Bruce to explode with his warm cum all over your dick... Yeah... that's it..." She went on. "You wanna feel all that warm milk all over your dick..."

"Mmmmmm... I know I'd love to see that." Natalie jumped in, still licking our tips as our spongy heads mashed together.

"I know you fuckers ain't rubbing mushrooms without me..." Darren pulled out, showing off his extra slimy cock. It was rock hard and just fucking enormous.

"Get back in my pussy, motherfucker..." Natalie panted. "I'm so fucking close..."

"To be continued..." Darren snarled at us. He slid back in and pumped her hard. He slapped her booty with both palms and growled. Natalie throated my shaft, balls deep as she began to whimper in the earliest stages of climax.

"Uhhh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhnnn..." A little longer and higher pitched this time. She was completely filled at both ends. She bucked her hips and screamed as she came all over Darren's monster penis. How he held his nut was a mystery.

We pulled out of both ends as Natalie collapsed to the floor, completely spent. We put six hands on her and massaged, squeezed, kneaded and scratched her entire body. She purred in ecstasy and was all but passed out in a deep sleep maybe a minute later.

"Who's next?" The three of us turned towards the two very horny naked ladies on the couch.

----------------------------

By the time we had finished triple-teaming and COMPLETELY manhandling Chelsea and then Monique, all three women were COMPLETELY fucked and beyond satisfied. We had been even more aggressive with Monique and Chelsea, as per their requests. And at this point, the men were beyond ravenous. We had successfully fucked the complete shit out of all three of them. And we still had heavy sacks and throbbing cocks ready to explode. Natalie and Chelsea sat together on the sofa as I helped Monique off the floor after a powerful orgasm.

"You fucking MEN..." Chelsea purred. "Fuckin' bazooka dicks..."

Darren and Bruce found each other at the center of the room. Their cocks were horizontal.

"Go ahead... It's ok." Monique encouraged supportively.

"Come with me?"

Monique and I joined Bruce and Darren in the middle of the pile of towels.

Just inches from one another, our cocks were horizontal. They throbbed. Our sacks hung. We had just fucked three big, fat sexy women. Monique stood behind me. She put her arms around me and placed her palms on my chest. She ran her fingers through my chest hair. She licked my neck and sucked on my earlobe.

Darren, Bruce and I moved in closer. That same jolt of electricity shot through me as our three tips touched. No hands were involved as our shafts and mushroom heads touched and bounced off each other. Natalie and Chelsea joined us, standing behind their husbands, just as Monique was with me. Reaching around, each woman took their man's shaft and squeezed, causing that beautiful mushroom head bulge. The men groaned virtually in unison.

"Such big, tight cocks..." Monique whispered in my ear, as she and the other two women began grinding our bulging tips together. I closed my eyes and let the sensation wash over me. Monique rubbed her pussy and smeared cream onto our heads as the women grinded our cocks together. "You like that, baby? You like when I put my creamy pussy juice on your cock, baby..." She purred on.

"This feels fucking incredible." I grumbled.

"Think about how good it's gonna feel when you guys explode with all that thick, warm milk all over each other..." Monique continued to whisper, as she grinded our meaty tips together.

"Uhhhhhnnnnnn..." I groaned at the thought.

"You boys gonna cum for us..." Natalie purred.

"Cum all over those big fat bazooka dicks... Let's see that fucking milk, boys..."

Darren growled as he exploded. Cum shot from his fat cock in thick, creamy torrents. Bruce went next, cumming just as copiously all over Darren's cock and then all over mine.

"Ohhhh boys..." Natalie cooed.

At this, I fucking burst. I came all over both their cocks. I do not believe to this day that I have ever cum as hard as at that moment.

"Look at these cummy dicks..." Chelsea commented, dropping to her knees with a huge smile.

The women licked us clean and swallowed everything.

I collapsed on the couch. What the fuck had just happened...

---------------------------

Twenty or so minutes later we had showered and regrouped with drinks and a blunt in the great room. We got comfy on sofas. Bruce put on a movie. I snuggled up with Monique. I don't think either of us made it through the opening credits.

--------------------------

At some point later, I woke up to the sounds of Bruce fucking Chelsea on the floor. How they had anything left in the tank was a mystery. Darren and Natalie had presumably gone upstairs already.

I woke Monique, and more asleep than awake, we headed upstairs.

Sunday

I slept like a fucking rock, waking up just as achy and disoriented as I had the previous two days-- or however long it had been at this point. Who could even keep track? Monique was still completely passed out. I couldn't blame her, considering what we had done to her last night with six hands and three bazooka dicks, to use Chelsea's term. Or was that Natalie's term?

I had no idea what time it was, but there was no way I was up in time to play golf. That wasn't gonna happen anyway. How those guys woke up with the energy to do pretty much anything was beyond me.

There was coffee in the pot in the kitchen, thank goodness. I poured a cup and went out back to find half a blunt from yesterday and a lounge chair in the shade with my name all over it. I sat. I smoked. I sipped my coffee. I had many thoughts to gather. It was actually really nice to have some time completely to myself. My legs and back ached in a pleasantly familiar way. I thought about last night. I thought about going home tomorrow-- about putting on clothes and just going back to my regular life. I'd been here for three days or so. It felt longer. I knew my new friends for two and three days. It definitely felt way longer than that.

1...89101112...14