A Long Weekend in The Isle of Palms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------------------

Darren was comfortably on all fours, positioned on the giant cushion in the center of the room with his face buried in Natalie's pussy. She was spread wide in front of him, playing with her clit as he lapped at her moist vagina. Her fox ears were a bit off to the side at this point, but her tail was still snuggly in her ass. With her other hand, she petted and scratched at his head, while grinding her cunt into his mouth. To Darren's rear, Monique fucked him in a slow doggystyle. Her black strap-on dong was wrapped in a very lubed condom, which slid nicely in and out of his manly anus with that signature squelch.

Still in her sexy cheerleading skirt, Chelsea made her way to Bruce, who sat on a nearby sofa jerking off; his legs spread wide. She dropped to her knees, took a handful of his big balls, and got to work sucking his dick. I joined the trio on the cushion, sidling up behind Monique, reaching around and taking her by both tits. I kissed her neck and licked her back and shoulders as she fucked Darren's butthole, adding a bit more lube to the condom from a nearby bottle, here and there as she fucked him. My hard dick sat nicely in her asscrack.

I kissed down her back towards her ass, licking at her cheeks. I released her tits and scratched at her sides, her ass and thighs.

"You're next, motherfucker." She purred towards me, reaching around to grab Darren's rock hard shaft. With her hand stroking his throbbing meat, Darren was done for. His orgasm impending, Darren pulled off Monique's cock and lay on his back. He put his muscular legs on her shoulders. She took him by the cock and slid right back up his ass. Still behind Monique, I held her by the tits and continued licking and kissing her back and her neck and her ears. Natalie snuggled up next to Darren's face, and kissed him sloppily. From behind Monique, I could actually see Darren's hard penis throb as she jacked it in its entirety from its girthy hilt to the fat, purple mushroom at the top. The vein that ran the length of his shaft bulged.

"Monique's dick is in your ass, Darren..." Natalie purred to him between kisses and licks. "She's buttfucking you good... Isn't she, baby?" She purred on. "Can I drink your cum, Darren? Pretty please?" Natalie obviously didn't wait for an answer. She just placed her lips around the tip of Darren's cock as Monique jacked him faster and faster.

"Ahhrrhrhrhhhhhhhhhhrhrhrhhh!!!!!!!!" He roared in a bellow so deep, the house shook. Monique was balls deep inside his ass. Natalie's eyes opened wide as a literal mouthful of Darren's juice came blasting in. He clenched more than once, his toes curling as Natalie worked to swallow what had to have been an absolutely massive load. With her hand, she squeezed his shaft, milking the last drops onto her tongue. Pulling off his dick, she kissed him wet, deep and sloppy; offering him her cum-soaked tongue. Monique pulled her big dick out of Darren's fucked ass and he collapsed.

Chelsea, at this point was sitting on Bruce's dick as he sat on the sofa. She straddled him as they rocked back and forth slowly-- their arms around each other.

Monique climbed on top of Darren and kissed him passionately.

She looked at me. "Your turn, baby."

I looked at Natalie. She bit her lip. I pounced on her and put my mouth all over her. I licked her titties, her belly, her face. I tugged at her foxtail, prompting an "ooh!" from her as we French kissed like sloppy pornstars. Monique, meanwhile, was at work unrolling a new condom on her big dong. I smiled at her as I got comfy on all fours. Natalie, spread her legs in front of me, offering me her well-honeyed slit. I lowered my face to her snatch and sucked her pussy lips. She was wet and creamy. Monique sidled up behind and started licking my asshole. Her wet tongue felt so fucking good as she kissed and licked and sucked on my rim. I remember begging for her cock.

She lubed the condom on her big dick and with a few slow thrusts, found her way all the way in. Over the next few minutes, Monique's thrusts were slow and rhythmic. I felt so full with her dick inside me.

"Your...fucking...dick...baby..." I panted breathlessly, pulling my face from Natalie's creamy vagina.

"Mmmmmmm... fuck him good, Monique... He deserves it..." Natalie purred, coaching her friend on.

"Feed him your asshole..." Monique added, not for a second slowing down her stroke.

Natalie got to her knees and then to all fours, turning around and backing her ass up towards my face. She shook her sexy little foxtail in my face and, with a little tug, pulled it from her asshole. She dangled it just out of reach of my outstretched tongue. The plugged smelled of her asshole-- the earthy fragrance making my hairs stand on edge.

All the deliciously nasty tastes and smells of her ambrosian butthole sent my receptors into overdrive as my tongue slid right into her very relaxed anus. I was in absolute heaven. I groaned as I feasted.

"Oh God Natalie..." I panted. "Your fucking hole... God..." I groaned, feverishly French kissing her butthole and sucking on the rim.

"Feed him..." Monique coached, her cock slowly working my rectum. "Feed him that butthole baby..." She went on as I put my rigid tongue deep in her rectum.

"Mmmmmmm... Jay." Natalie purred. "You're fuckin in there, baby... You searching for something baby? Is there something you want?" She giggled devilishly.

"Maybe..." I responded, withdrawing my tongue from her relaxed anus. "What'cha got for me?" I shot back boldly.

"Ahhhhh..." Cheerleader Chelsea whimpered from the sofa. "Ahhhhhhhh....." She was grinding on Bruce's cock in the same sitting position we had left them in however long ago that was. He held her by the asscheeks as they grinded towards orgasm-- her titties bouncing in front of him as she rode. With a final scream, she came buckets on his dick. Bruce held her in place, despite her best efforts to climb off. To their left, Darren sat, with a mixed drink in one hand and his penis in the other; enjoying both shows.

Chelsea climbed off of Bruce, and found her way into her husband's lap, where they shared a very passionate kiss. I, meanwhile, was still enjoying a mouthful of Natalie's succulent anus and a rectum-ful of Monique's whole dick. When her hand reached around for my shaft, I was done for.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." I whimpered like a little girl. Monique, in response, slid her slippery cock all the way into me, keeping it there. She jacked my shaft harder and faster. "Ahhhhnhnhnnnnrnrnnrnnn... I whimpered again. I put my tongue deep in Natalie's ass as one of the most memorable orgasms of my life took hold. As my cock pulsated, Monique jacked and jacked and jacked. I screamed as cum shot from the tip of my mushroom head like a fucking geyser. Streams of cum went all over the place, mostly the cushion we were all fucking on. I gave Natalie's asshole a big wet kiss as I collapsed on the cushion. Monique's dong felt amazing as it slid out of me. My asshole felt fucked.

Monique and Natalie looked down at me and then over at Bruce and Darren, who still sat on the sofa enjoying the show-- Chelsea still on her husband's lap. Chelsea kissed her husband, stood up and stretched. She looked fucking exhausted. The men, meanwhile, were ready to absolutely destroy these women in the best possible way. I climbed off the cushion and made my way to the kitchen for a very much needed drink, returning just in time to see Natalie spreading copious lube on Darren's muscular dick. Next to them, Bruce and Monique swayed this way and that, enjoying a delicious 69.

I snuggled up next to Chelsea who at this point had lost the cheerleading skirt. Fucked and spent, she climbed into my arms and got comfy as we way down together watching Bruce and Monique, Darren and Natalie.

Darren's thick monster glistened and shone. Red, purple and slippery, I could see the vein running the shaft's length even in the dim light of the great room from however many feet away I was. Natalie put her legs on Darren's shoulders, much the way he had done minutes or hours ago when Monique had HER big dick in his ass. On his knees, Darren entered Natalie's relaxed asshole with seemingly minimal resistance, giving her only half his length initially. She gasped as her anus stretched around him. Darren stayed right where he was, allowing Natalie to get comfortable on his tool. She wriggled around on her back, angling herself just right. She took a deep breath. And then another. She smiled at Darren and began playing with her clit.

On cue, Darren's cock slid the rest of the way up her ass as Natalie wriggled to meet it. Balls deep in her rectum, the two of them grinded and squirmed and wriggled together, moaning and panting. Chelsea adjusted herself in my arms to accommodate my hardening cock.

"You like the way they buttfuck... don't you?" Chelsea whispered in my ear, seemingly half asleep.

I nodded, turning my head to kiss her. She took my cock in hand and stroked me slowly as Darren and Natalie enjoyed some anal sex as intimate as it was entertaining.

Bruce, at this point had Monique on her back, his black cock buried in her vagina, his hands firmly around her ankles spread wide in the air. At this rate, it seemed both couples weren't far from the finish line.

Like true gentlemen, both women came like fucking crazy with screams and whimpers before both men nutted their brains out. Monique was the first to blow, groaning and growling as Bruce literally drilled her creamy vagina in non stop aggressive thrusts. Once she hit her climax, Bruce let go deep inside her already soaked snatch. She may have had another orgasm. Or maybe it was all part of the same one.

Natalie was next, as all that clit play caught up with the big slippery horse penis working the depths of her shithole. Darren let loose just as she went over the edge. I watched this, utterly mesmerized, imagining what it must have felt like to have such a meaty penis explode with such passion and force up her ass.

Rock hard now, Chelsea stroked my cock with purpose.

"I'm gonna cum very soon, baby." I whispered in her ear as she squeezed my penis. "I wanna cum when he pulls his dick out of her ass...I wanna see it..."

"Mmmmmm... I love that." She whispered back.

Moments later, Darren withdrew from Natalie's asshole. His giant penis was red and brown and purple and slimy as hell. He looked at us and smiled. Natalie jacked me hard and fast and I came very hard.

--------------------------

The collective glow amongst the group was as noticeable as the collective exhaustion, as we sat scattered about in the dim lights of the great room. I have no idea what time it was, but it was late. We drank. We shared the rest of an unfinished blunt from earlier. We spoke minimally.

Chelsea was completely passed out in her husband's arms, snoring away adorably.

Half asleep ourselves, Monique and I made our way to our bedroom. We showered together in silence. Was there really anything to say after a day like today? Was this really all just one day?

---------------------------

Saturday

I slept straight through the night. I'm not even sure I moved. Coming to, I felt a familiar and delightful soreness that only comes from lots and lots of sex. My cock was hard as a rock. As was my ritual, I replayed whatever I could remember from yesterday's fuckfest. The clock on the bedside table read just shy of 10am as rays of the brightest sunshine peeked through gaps in the curtains. Monique was already up and elsewhere.

Much like the previous morning, the smell of good coffee and good breakfast became apparent as I made my way down the steps and into the kitchen. I grabbed sunglasses and headed out back.

Breakfast was ready to go. Bloody Mary's and mimosas sat in pitchers ready for pouring. As always, music played through some unseen speakers.

"Morning friend..." Bruce shouted from across the pool. He was seated in the shallow end, working Monique's back and shoulders from behind. Her head hung forward, like a puppet's as Bruce kneaded and squeezed and rubbed her back and arms and shoulders and neck. He scratched her arms with his fingernails and blew lightly on her neck and in her ears. He scratched the sides of her breasts and traced circles on her areola. She was in another world.

"Morning all." I stretched out, arching my back, extending my arms fully and even feeling the stretch in my hardening penis. I spread my legs a bit, making a show of it.

"Sleep well?" He asked.

"Not even sure I moved last night."

"Good." He winked at me.

Across the pool, lazing indulgently on a poolside lounger was Darren. He lay sprawled, his muscular legs spread wide, his back reclined at something like a comfortable 30 degree angle. Natalie stood behind him, draping her giant black breasts in his face. With both hands, she massaged his broad shoulders and scratched at his chest and chest hair. She pinched and played with his nipples and ran her fingers down his abs and toward his penis. She licked his earlobes and put her tongue in his ear. She whispered all sorts of fun things into his ear; even dancing to the music a little, as his lips and tongue hungrily sought her nipples. Darren played with his penis amidst all this deliciousness. Even from across the pool, his cock looked enormous. It glistened with sweat, and bulged as he squeezed it.

I couldn't help but play with my own cock as I stood watching from the opposite end of the pool. A few days ago the idea of doing such a thing would have seemed absurd, but in this backyard, I was proud as hell to stand in a power stance and jack my hard dick like a lewd pervert for anyone watching. Apparently, I wasn't the only one fixated on Darren's giant penis. Monique, it would seem, wasn't as knocked out as I had at first thought.

"Thank you baby." Monique gave Bruce a big wet kiss on the lips and swam towards a ladder at the far end of the pool. She climbed out, toweled off and walked with purpose over towards Darren and Natalie. She didn't appear to say anything to either of them. She simply just got on her knees and took Darren's cock in her mouth and began bobbing up and down.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Darren bellowed from across the pool. He had one hand on the back of Monique's head as she throated him. The other reached up, squeezing Natalie's tit, guiding her brown nipple to his lips.

"Chelsea up yet?" I asked Bruce casually, taking a seat next to him at the edge of the shallow end.

"She'll be up soon. She likes to sleep." He smiled.

"She seemed pretty tired last night." I joked

Bruce chuckled. "She's a maniac in the morning."

"Arrhrhhrhrhrhhrhrhhhh!!!!!!!" Darren roared. Monique's lips were wrapped tightly around his girthy shaft and it seemed like he was cumming hard. She tickled his balls with her fingertips as her throat muscles could be seen even from across the pool working hard to gulp down Darren's gooey drink. I wasn't keeping track, but she had to have swallowed at least three times. Coaxing the last of Darren's nut from the tip of his penis, Monique went in for a sloppy kiss, and collapsed in his arms.

"Look at you nasty boys... just sitting together jacking your cocks." Natalie smirked, as she made her way back towards Bruce and I at the shallow end.

"Morning gorgeous." I said, standing up to kiss her hello. I took her tits and she grabbed my hard cock as our lips and tongues met.

"Good morning to you, handsome." She purred, breaking the kiss. "You boys wanna take me somewhere and take care of my pussy?" She pawed at her blonde pubic hair and bit her lip. "Doesn't look like he's gonna be much help." She laughed, gesturing across the pool towards Darren, who was sound asleep with Monique still wrapped in his giant arms.

"Knocked out." I whispered.

Natalie nodded and smiled. "It's what we do."

I nodded and smiled right back.

"Boys?" She reached out for both our hands.

"Wait for me!" Monique interrupted in a soft yell, careful not to disrupt Darren-- a literal sleeping giant. She got up from the lounger and trotted over towards the three of us. I guess between Bruce's massage and a mouthful of Darren's cum, she was ready to go, herself.

"Hi there..." I kissed Monique good morning and took a firm grab of her juicy booty.

"Hi baby." She tickled my sack as she looked me and Bruce up and down.

I thought for a second about Chelsea, who might be up soon.

"I'll tell you what. I'm gonna wait for Chelsea. I wouldn't want her to feel left out or anything... She'll probably be up soon. Why don't you guys get started and we'll catch up?" I suggested.

"You are the sweetest, Jay... really." Natalie smiled.

"He really is." Monique jumped in.

"I'm sure she'll be very happy to see you." Bruce glanced at me. He didn't need to wink.

---------------------------

I sat poolside with an iced coffee and a freshly rolled blunt enjoying another exquisite South Carolina morning. Bruce and the girls had disappeared into the house maybe ten minutes ago, when naked Chelsea sauntered out the back door.

"Hiiiii!" Chelsea called out, seeing me on the lounger. Her fat thighs smushed together as she walked. Her milky breasts flopped delightfully. She wore sexy cat-eye sunglasses.

"Hey there." I put the blunt down in an ashtray and got up to greet her.

There actually seemed to be a bit of a spark when Chelsea and I kissed. We kissed on the lips. We opened our mouths and our tongues touched.

"Mmmmm..." She purred.

We made eye contact. There was a seriousness to the look we gave each other. We kissed some more. Over my shoulder, she spotted Darren passed out on the lounger across the pool. She chuckled.

"You can probably guess what happened there... or something like it." I joked.

"And the other three are off somewhere?" She asked.

"Yup."

"And you waited for me?" She smiled. "Jay..."

She kissed me deeply for several seconds, pulling away very slowly and again looking me in the eye. She leaned in and put her tongue in my ear.

"I'm so fucking horny, Jay."

--------------------------

Chelsea and I set up shop in the shade of the same palmettos, under which Natalie and I had 69'd maybe twenty four hours prior. Birds chirped, a mild breeze blew. On a little makeshift playpad of blankets and towels, Chelsea and I sat facing one another, talking, touching and playfully feeding each other. We had brought with us two ice cold iced coffees, a small plate of strawberries and raspberries and a canister of whipped cream.

We giggled as we fed one another, kissing with mouthfuls of whipped cream. I licked raspberry juice from her nipples and areola. I dipped a strawberry in her vagina and we ate it together, kissing, slurping and giggling. Dabs of whipped cream found their way onto all sorts of fun places. Had I actually found my way into The Garden of Eden?

With breakfast in the rearview, we focused on one another. I made circles around her nipples with my fingers while she tickled my thighs and teased my shaft with her nails.

"How nice is this..." She moaned indulgently as I caressed her big pink areola.

"So nice, Chelsea." We stared at each other and smiled. She giggled as I I scratched at her sides and felt all around her. "You're so soft..." I purred as I kissed her on the lips.

"I love the way your hands feel all over me, Jay." She moaned and batted eyelashes.

"You looked so fucking sexy in that cheerleading skirt... You know that?" I replied.

"Mmmmm... I'm so glad you liked it, Jay. I loved wearing it for you..."

I held her big milky titties with both hands as we continued to kiss.

"You like my titties, Jay?" She asked in a throaty purr.

I nodded innocently.

"Do you like my cunt?" She spread her legs wide and circled her clit with her middle finger.

1...678910...14