A Long Wig, But Still Not Much Hair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the heat of the moment, I probably wouldn't even have interrupted things if he had put his tongue back into my pussy after being in my ass, but he surprised me by knowing that you just don't do that in real life. In real life, ass first pussy second gets you a big awful infection later, and thank you, I would rather not have to deal with that. Right now, I was naughtily enjoying his hungry licking of my ass, and I reached back to finger my clit, to rub another quick orgasm out before the next chapter of our fuckfest. In the heat of the moment, it happened quickly, and there I was, trembling and having another orgasm. Yet again. I remember one memorable night where I had orgasmed seven times. That record, I was sure, would be shattered this evening.

All the attention back there though, and the little penetrations of his tongue, but also just circumstances. I had a problem brewing. I needed to toot. He was still hungrily tonguing my tiny and tight little asshole, and I was loving it. But he, being so young, with the age difference and the inexperience, what would he think? I remember well myself at that age, where things like that were the most mortifying "end of the world" events, but at my older age, I took it in stride. But this was me with a young inexperienced man. How would he react? I decided to pull myself inward, and clench my cheeks together, thereby ending the moment, and hoping it would pass. Except the damn boy picked this moment, of all moments, to get manly with me. He reached up with his four fingers from each hand, and pulled my ass cheeks apart, and deeply stuck the tip of his tongue back into my asshole, while also pinning my knees between his torso and his elbow. It's a complicated thing, women and men. Sometimes we love being taken, assuming it's someone we're attracted to and want to take us, and certainly, I was enjoying this boy. It was a timing thing. How was I to handle this situation.

Well, his little burst of testosterone made the decision for me, since he decided to reach in with his middle finger of his right hand to gently ease it into my tight asshole. Pfft. Thank goodness it was a quiet one, but he definitely ended up with a nose-full of my breaking wind right into his face. I thought to myself, "I tried," as I wondered where this would go, would he recoil, would he pull away, would he talk bad about me to his friends? Thankfully, I heard him inhaling deeply, so I guess he didn't mind too much. Then I felt his tongue penetrate deeply, at least as deeply as the tip of a tongue can penetrate, passionately into my asshole. So, I was happy, because, well, I had to do it one more time. There. The release was just what I needed, and now I knew I could relax again. And he happily kept at his licking my little asshole. With me relaxed, he relaxed too, and he loosened up his grip on me.

It was time though. "Fuck me." I said, as I crawled forward just a foot or two, then climbed up onto the nearby ottoman. I climbed on and crouched on my hands and knees; my ass nicely presented to him. I realized he might have thought I meant my ass, so I said, "Take your pants off and fuck my pussy. Hard. Give it to me." He stood up and came behind me, and although I was being bossy, he was firm too. He held my hips firmly, stood behind me with his knees outside my ankles, and thrust his very hard cock right into my welcoming pussy. God, it felt good. Hard. Warm. That's the thing with vibrators, they aren't body temperature. His warm cock gliding into me, nothing substitutes for that. And feeling his waist touching my ass, the warmth of human contact. His strong hands holding my hips. The feeling of his length gliding into me, stretching me. All my vibrators are thin, I knew my pussy would be sore tomorrow in that delightful way, as he stretched my pussy with his thrusts, the first dick in me in years and years. God it felt good. His thrusts, his body colliding into mine, pressing, fucking me. He took it to heart when I told him to fuck me hard, he was really going to town, pushing me forward on my hands and knees each time his thrust went all the way into me, loud sounds of skin slapping and wet juicy little sounds from my pussy too. I hoped he could keep doing this, but I was wondering, so young and inexperienced... I decided to just enjoy the moment, as he plunged deeply in and out of my very wet pussy.

I heard another sound, just by chance, over the other sounds. From where his mouth was, I heard a wet sound, as if, yes, he must have taken one hand off my hip and popped a finger in his mouth... Oh! Oh my! There's a thumb in my ass! Wow, I like it. A nice hard cock fucking me, and a moistened thumb thrusting into my asshole too. Oh please let this last a while. Please. Oh, warmth. This feels good too, his involuntary cum gushing into my pussy. There was little warning, but he's still hard, and still spurting, still fucking although things are so much more slippery now that he just came so quickly.

His cock is gliding so easily now. And so much noise, as the soppy wet fuck session is now going through my cum filled pussy. It does feel good, even if it didn't last as long as I hoped. Let me reach back and rub my clit again, while he fucks me still... I'm so on edge, oh yes. If he just keeps at it a minute longer... yes. there... Oh god, my head is spinning. Mmm... another orgasm. I tingle all over, I rest my head down on the ottoman cushion, I feel the goosebumps. I just have to close my eyes for a moment, bask in this ecstasy. Ahhh...

It seemed like an eternity, but really, it was probably just ten or fifteen seconds. I suppose the feeling of him pulling his cock out of my pussy may have snapped me out of it. It was good while it lasted.

Wait. What's he doing? Is he? Is he really? Oh my god, he is! I feel his nose between my cheeks again, but that was just incidental contact. He is sucking my pussy, sucking his cum out of me. Oh my, how naughty. This twenty-year-old boy is just full of surprises. He eagerly sucks and pulls the bubbling cum out of my pussy. He's a kinky one, this young man. Now if only... If. YES!

I rise to a kneeling position on the ottoman. We read one another's minds, as he walks almost around me, except I turned to meet him. Our first kiss. And it's a delightfully naughty snowball of a kiss, as I open my mouth wide and extend my tongue into his mouth, as he does the same, passing me what seems like a mouthful of cum into my mouth. And my instinctive reaching out with my arm to his cock. It's still hard as ever. I gulp down his cum, making it obvious to him what I was doing with an exaggerated swallowing gesture. But his dick, his still hard dick, was also very wet, covered in love juices. I kneeled again, lowering my mouth to his hard cock. I took it nicely and deeply into my mouth, sucking all the love juices off his dick.

He's naughty enough, I know he wants to kiss me again. I straighten up and kiss him passionately again, passing the bit of cum into his mouth. I feel him swallow too. It evolved into a tender moment, an embrace, after such intense passion.

"Mrs. P?" he said, as we shared the after-cuddle.

"Hm?" I managed to eke out a soft hum as an answer.

"Put the wig on?" he said, with a wry tone. But I could tell he meant it.

"O.K.", I said, as the thought of the lubricant upstairs popped into my mind. "Let's go upstairs. I might even have another surprise for you too." My nipples tingled. My pussy ached in anticipation. Even though it was my ass that was about to get fucked by his warm and hard cock. While wearing my slutty blonde wig.

Now where the hell did I put that Lone Ranger mask last year?

12