A Look in the Mirror Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as he grabbed his things and stood next to me. "Well, how about we drop our stuff off at your place, then we can go get that ice cream we talked about earlier today, and maybe catch a movie while we're at it."

The pair began to make their way back to Ophelia's apartment from the beach. It was still warm, and the sun was shining, rather maliciously at that. It was at least 100 degrees outside. Ophelia had a hard time trying to keep herself cool and sweat free as she drank some water. Roughly thirty minutes later, they made it back to the apartment and set their bags down on the floor. Ophelia walked into her room and began to change out of her wet clothes while she prepared for a shower. "Kyle, if you want, after I've taken a shower, feel free to take one yourself."

As I stepped into the bathroom, I began to undress when I heard something break. I wrapped myself in the purple robe I keep on the bathroom door and ran towards the source of the sound. When I walked into the living room, Kyle was sweeping up the glass from the broken coffee table.

"Kyle, what happened?" I looked from the broken table and back at him. I sat down on the couch as I awaited his response as to how my table fell to pieces.

"I decided to sit down on the table, thinking it was sturdy enough." He finished sweeping up the glass and dumped it into the trash can before sitting next to me on the couch.

I merely shook my head, then gave him a slight frown. "That table was given to me by my grandmother...oh well." I sighed heavily as I looked towards the bathroom. My body was still in need of a shower, so I walked towards the bathroom once more. After putting my robe on the door and locking it, I stepped into the shower while turning on the hot water.

Once I finished cleaning myself from head-to-toe, I decided to check up on Kyle before going into my room. He was laying silently on the couch, wrapped up in the afghan I usually left hanging over the couch's back. I was careful as I sat down next to him, so he wouldn't wake from his slumber.

He stirred momentarily as my added weight made the springs in the furniture creak loudly. I snuggled up against Kyle and gently ruffled his hair. I inhaled the sweet scent of his clothes and body. Kyle's form was lean but firm and muscular from his workouts. As I lay next to him, I began to fall asleep beside my sandy blond-haired friend. I slept easily through the night and awoke the next morning from my deep slumber. I stretched and yawned, blinking a few times to get used to the sunlight, and realized I was in my bedroom.

I looked over to my left and saw that Kyle was out cold, breathing softly into the pillow that was resting upon his cranium. I gently removed the pillow from his face and kissed him square on the lips. He stirred softly in his sleep, batting those green eyes as he slowly rose from his hibernation like slumber.

"Good morning sleepy head!" I rolled over to my left side so that I was facing my fair-haired friend and smiled.

"Good morning Ophelia..." He yawned momentarily before getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom. A few minutes later, my young friend walked out and sat down next to me on my bed.

"So... We seemed to have fallen asleep and forgotten our plans last night. What do you want to do now?" I looked deep into Kyle's eyes, longing for him to make the next move. As Kyle kept me waiting, my heart began to race with anticipation. He leaned closer to my face and smiled.

"Well, maybe next week, since school will be out, we could meet one each other's parents." My heart sank a little at the suggestion, but no matter how much I didn't want to, I nodded in solemn agreement. I was scared that my dad blurt would blurt out my secret aloud to Kyle and that he would leave, just like everyone else had.

I was also frightened what his family would think of me as well. We both sat down to figure out what day would be best for us. We decided that it would be two weeks from now after college let out for summer, after graduation. A couple of hours later, we decided to stay the night at his parents, after the day passed.

As we both cleaned up and went to the kitchen for food, I started the dishwasher. I tossed a couple of Eggo waffles into the toaster and retrieved the butter and whipped cream. The toaster dinged, as the waffles popped out, I placed them on the two separate plates and gathered the different syrup containers from the refrigerator and put them on the kitchen table before placing the waffles down.

"Kyle, what would you like to drink?" I walked over to the cabinets above the sink and opened them to get a couple of mugs.

"Um...coffee is fine. I don't mind black coffee." I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and started to make the drink as requested. A few minutes later I handed him his dark beverage and sat down with my cup of hot cocoa.

"I myself am not a fan of coffee. I prefer hot chocolate, as odd as that may seem. I've never liked coffee because of my older sister tricking me into thinking it was hot cocoa." Kyle gave me a slightly puzzled look, then blinked a few times.

"Well, maybe one day I can help change your outlook on coffee." Kyle smiled as he took a few sips of coffee.

I shifted my gaze to the outside window before turning back to Kyle and frowning slightly. "I don't like talking about my family very much. In fact, I try to avoid the subject altogether. My mother, siblings, and Sarah were all I had growing up. I never got along with my dad. He pretended to be nice when I would have friends over, which was rare since I didn't have very many growing up, aside from Sarah."

Sighing heavily, I finished munching on my waffles and drank my hot cocoa slowly. "I, uh...I'm sorry to hear that Ophelia. So, how about we go out and catch a movie?" I nodded at the suggestion and began to clean up from breakfast, then walked into the bathroom and prepared my shower.

"Kyle, if you'd like, you can wait in my room. I shouldn't be too long."

"Okay, I'll just...sit on your bed."

I closed the door and grabbed my usual supplies before getting in and cleaning myself from head-to-toe. I started washing my long, elegant hair. Running my shampoo covered fingers through my long locks, I felt my body respond accordingly.

Goosebumps slowly formed all over my body as I began to lather my Dove body wash all over myself from the neck down. I moved my hands down to my breasts and gently squished them together while fondling them with my soft palms. I let out a quiet sigh as I ran my hands along my sides and hips.

I poured a gracious amount of body wash into my washcloth as I began to lather myself in my liquid soap. I let out another sigh as I finished coating my body in a thick layer of skin cleansing suds. I reached for my handled loofah and proceeded to rub my backside, from my long, luscious legs, along my firm, but soft ass, and finally up my back. I quickly rinsed off and encased myself in my robe. I walked briskly into my room and found Kyle laying down on my bed, looking out the window.

"Hey, I've finished my shower. How're you doing?" He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm fine. Just ready to get the day started. I'll step out, so you can change clothes." As he got up to leave. I put my right arm in front of him to block his path. "No, it's fine. I trust you to stay while I change, but first, there is something I have to tell you about myself... because I'd rather you find out from me before anyone else..."

My heart was racing with fear and anxiety. My breathing turned heavy. I tried to relax, but my body wouldn't allow it. I got down next to Kyle and rested my head against his chest.

"Ophelia, I'm not here to judge you. You're my best friend nothing will ever change that. So, whatever it is that you're afraid of, don't be. I'm not going anywhere, I promise." I gasped as he lifted my head up and gingerly kissed me on the lips.

When we withdrew from the kiss, I blushed a bright red. "Well, I was born different from other women." Kyle tilted his head to the side a little with a quizzical expression.

"Well, I don't see it." His green eyes looked at me with wonder and curiosity.

I grinned momentarily as I untied my fluffy robe from around my waist. "I think it's better if I showed you." I sat gently on his lap, making sure he didn't feel the extra equipment I carry. I was facing him with a big grin, hiding my emotions behind it.

"Well, first and foremost, we have my face and hair. I know you like my eyes." I fluttered my lashes at him and covered my head with my beautiful hair. "Then, there are my wonderful 36C sized breasts that you can't help but look at." I pulled my hair away from his face and opened the robe just enough for my breasts to be free.

I took his warm hands in mine, then rested his palms over my nipples. "It's okay Kyle. I really like you, a lot." I placed my hands in Kyle's and pressed them against me, curling his fingers and making him squeeze my boobs.

"Ophelia, what-" I put my right index finger up to his soft lips. "No, please let me continue...I'm different from other women, because of this..." I lifted myself off his lap and knelt in front of him.

"I hope you're different from everyone else..." I took a deep breath, then exhaled before sliding my robe down to the floor. I looked at him, waiting for him to say something. I began to shake as silence filled through the room.

"Ophelia... I don't know what to really say..." He merely looked me up and down without another word.

"If you are not comfortable, you can leave... I won't hold it against you..." I wrapped the bathrobe around myself once more and walked to the front door. I unlocked both locks and walked back into my room, flopping face down on the bed and began crying.

I heard him get off the bed and leave my room without a word. The front door opened, then closed, shortly followed by the locks turning. I continued to sob into my pillow as the weight of another body lay next to me. "Why does everyone always treat me like I'm a freak?! I did not choose to be born this way! I accept myself for who I am, and I chose to keep everything just as it is because it is a part of who I am! I love my body, why can't someone else..." I began to sob and sniffle for what felt like hours, but it was only a few minutes.

"You don't have to go through this alone anymore." I felt Kyle's arms wrap around me and wipe away my tears. "It does not make a difference to me about what you have. For me, it is about who you are."

I rolled over and faced him, a slight smile on my face. I leaned in and kissed him deeply on the lips. "Thank you, Kyle. This means more to me than you know."

12