Unexpected Patronage Ch. 01

Story Info
Nara shelters from a storm with an adorable red haired guy.
13.3k words
4.76
43.4k
144
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual, dubiously consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

A.N. WHAT IN THE WORLD!??? ANOTHER NEW STORY??? WHAT DIMENSION ARE WE IN????

I'm very proud to present my newest ORIGINAL work! :DDDD I've had this story in my mind for yeeeeeeeeeeeeears. But never got to write it, when I started writing erotica I got buried quickly in other works, but finally, thanks to the helping hand of a friend named Mortl, this dream finally became a reality!!!

Welcome to a fantasy world, of swords and spears where we follow along the path of a female...with a cock and nice set of balls, Orc! I loooove Futa Orcs *dreamy sigh* I waaaant oneeee. And this is probly the closest I'll get to it XD

I hope you all enjoy! This is another multi-chapter story and I hope it brings you to ecstasy!

The Following Contains: Big green Futa Orc cock wanting reeeeeally badly to stuff itself into the tight, virgin hole of a beautiful red headed femboy. Will she get to? Read and find out ;D

LISTEN UP LOUD AND CLEAR: All characters and I mean ALL characters in my stories are of 18+ years of age. Just because a character acts naïve or is inexperienced does not immediately make them a minor. It would be cool if Literotica would not assume that. All characters depicted here and in every other story I write are of eighteen years of age or older, thank you and good night.

I'm so happy this is finally public :3 Enjoy it!!!

*****

Tonight's rainfall was harder than yesterdays, much harder in fact, and it only seemed to be getting worse. It was carried with the harsh wind and slammed into every surface from the side, pelting trees, rocks, and the humanoid form pushing their way through it.

Thick boots, weathered and worn out by the terrible conditions sloshed their way step by step in mud. Bare hands clutched onto the mouth of a burlap knapsack tossed over the individual's shoulder, knuckles cracking with the strength the bag was gripped. And the green skin of their hand was glistening with wetness from the downpour. So was her face, despite being partially covered up by her hood, the rain blew in every direction so avoiding it was virtually impossible. Her hood flapping about and falling back off of her head several times only to be righted quickly by her, showing off long, wavy black hair. Matted and damp and trying to whip freely just to quickly be tamed by the hood.

But in those few moments as the lightning flashed, her green orcish features were shown, two small tusks protruding from her lower lip, and light green skin tone covering her body. Defined cheekbones and bright blue eyes that needed to squint in order to see anything.

She had been marching through this dreaded storm for hours, just pushing through it with sheer force of will. Scouting very far ahead of her tribe, they were hold up several miles back in their ramshackle encampment, and she volunteered herself to make the twenty-five-mile journey to the nearest town to see if refuge was available.

The Winter season was coming, so Nara and her tribe knew that they would have a very rough go at it if they attempted to survive in the wilderness as they did last year. That was a dark time for them, losing over a dozen of their own to cold and hunger. Orc blood was strong, but mother nature was stronger, and with the horrible reputations they had based on their race, they would find very little sanctuary in the cities around them.

After different scouts had tried every other local village and town close by, the town of Nakowl, was their only other option. And Nara volunteered to make the trip, with only two dozen orcs left in her camp, some of them being children and elders, they needed to seek solace. Her tribe wasn't the rampaging, pillaging, blood thirsty orcs that their species had unfortunately been profiled with thanks to the Orcish wars over two decades ago. They were not welcome virtually everywhere because of it, Orcs were stereotyped as all being savages. Granted Nara's kin weren't exactly pacifists, but they weren't the pillagers that the world labelled them as.

Leaving them all to fend for themselves for what looked to be another rather harsh winter season. Nara however wasn't going to give up easily this year, and even though Nakowl was a long march, especially through essentially a hurricane of a storm. She was bound and determined to reach it, she'd barter for solace, threaten for it, even show the reckless beast she really could be if she had to. She wasn't going to lose more of her family to stupid frozen water falling from the sky.

She shrugged up her knapsack again and continued marching on, every inch of her soaked to the bone. Her cloak, armor and tunic all drenched all the way through no matter how many layers she added. Her body shivered in the biting cold, but she wouldn't quit moving, she needed to get there. Not many full Moon's were left before the real cold started to blow in.

Nara lifted her gaze, having been staring downward at the path below for so long, and peered around her surroundings. How many miles were left? It was so hard to tell in the pitch blackness, the only reason she could see was due to her Orc blood, giving her dark vision in these conditions.

No town or city was in sight, it may not even be close since her pace was surely slowed down thanks to the rain. But as she scanned her surroundings, something else managed to peak through the distant shades of grey on the edges of her vision. Her head sharply turned to face it directly and she shielded her eyes to look at it more closely.

There appeared to be a lantern light, maybe about a hundred yards away or so. Far off the beaten path and nearly consumed by the trees, Nara nearly missed it completely.

When the light didn't move after a few moments, she knew that this wasn't a passing traveler caught up in the same storm as her. It was a cabin, or a home? Possibly an Inn? Either way that was more than enough for Nara to quickly shift direction and start heading over to it. If it was a family living in the woods, she'd either pay for a room, or threaten her way in. She needed to get in there and out of the rain, she was useless to her tribe sick or dead.

Her legs shuffled through the rough terrain as quickly as she could, her heart hammering with adrenaline and hope. A night of rest after a long trek from the wilderness to here would go a long way for the She Orc, she didn't need much, just a moment to dry herself, and a fire to warm her cold skin.

Eventually, as she drew closer to the building, she was surprised to see that it was absolutely not just a single standing cabin. It was actually a rather large structure, practically a plantation from Nara's perspective. Two stories, entirely wood and oak logs, and it stretched out in a long L shape. A large fenced off Garden was out to the left of the front door, and a few cordoned off other areas to the right seemed to house Cattle space. Tall shacks and farms were most likely keeping the livestock protected from the rain.

A lantern hung from the overhang above the front door, and a glass window to the side showed off light coming from inside. A bright one, Nara could practically already feel the warmth of a huge burning hearth hitting her face.

Lastly, nailed just above the entrance, was a painted sign, reading out; Saphie's Brew, Board and Boar.

"An Inn then? All the way out here?" Nara questioned for a moment, but shook her head, she didn't care. She just wanted to be out of the rain, so without knocking, she pushed forward, grasping the handle and entering the establishment.

Finally out of the harsh winds and biting rain, she ducked her head under the top of the door frame. Her imposing 6'4 height seemed to not agree with the entrance, but thankfully the ceiling was much higher up on the inside. The warmth of a well built interior quickly hit the Orcess, she actually involuntarily closed her eyes for a moment. Enjoying the dry, warm air she walked into, along with the pleasant glow of several wall sconces, lit with candles as well on the tables. Roughly ten or so circular tables littered the hardwood floor, with comfy looking chairs surrounding them. Along the left and right bottom corners of the room were booths, with benches built into the walls, a long bar counter was directly across from the entrance. A deep dark brown colored wood that wrapped around the far wall, behind it were shelves, loaded up with colorful bottles and many different dark and light liquids inside.

Along with that there was a small oven, flanked by loafs of bread, and judging by the scent wafting in the air, instantly hitting Nara's nostrils, she assumed it was freshly baked. Two archways were on the far left and right corners of the room leading off to who knew where, and most impressive of all, was a big hearth cut into the right wall. About as tall as Nara herself was and wider than her lying flat on her back. A roaring orange fire crackled and flicked the stone walls around it, amazingly large and warm.

Obviously, the buildings primary heat source, and the Orc was extremely grateful for it. However she was confused to see not a single patron, no humans or elves, not even dwarfs! It was completely empty despite being lit up and with both the hearth and oven burning hot. She didn't see any hobbled horses outside, nor signs of any foot traffic in the mud.

Slowly she took a few steps further in, glancing around and listening intently for any noise. Her wet clothing dripping all over the floor on the way in, her boots tracking wet dirt and twigs behind her. Sullying the fresh and clean boards below, she risked lifting her hands to her hood and guiding it back off of her head.

Her black hair was finally freed from the surrounding fabric, just as soaked as the rest of her though. The storm blowing in all directions made it so she might as well have left the hood down the whole damn time. Her facial features now available for any in eye sight, defined cheek bones over a rather feminine face. Dark full lips with two tusks just peeking out of the lower of the two, and her crystal blue orbs scanned the room cautiously before she finally risked calling out.

"Hello?" Her womanly, alto voice travelling from one side of the room to the other, and finding its way into the ears of the only other occupant, crouched behind the counter.

The bread had just come out of the oven, and that smell was something to just die for. He hummed softly while he laid it out on the flowered cutting boards. Then got back down onto his knees to close the oven up. Reaching underneath the counter for some more supplies to keep everything presentable just in case somebody came in.

He thought for a moment he heard something strange, but the storm was roaring and rumbling so loudly tonight it was hard to tell. At least, up until he heard a woman's voice called out softly, and his head shot up so fast he nearly whacked it right on the underside of the bar.

Nara was surprised as a flash of red suddenly shot up from behind the counter, long crimson locks tied into a single braid reaching just to the back of his shoulder blades. Although, Nara had to practically do a double take as she at first thought she was looking at a woman. But upon a closer inspection, she wasn't so sure.

"Oh! Hi there! Welcome!" The boys sudden loud greeting nearly had Nara going for her dagger. It was so sharp and excited, she was taken aback by the volume. "Come in, come in! It's cold outside." He rounded the bar counter and quickly started towards her, showing off his rather tight barmaid uniform. "Welcome to Saphie's Brew, Board and Boar! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Saphie!"

She could tell he was in fact a male, he lacked the full womanly curves of a female, however...he still had curves somehow. The outfit he wore clung to him, it was shoulder-less showing off his supple neck and collar bone, with a white sleeveless undershirt that had frilly loops around his biceps. A brown leather bodice that resembled a corset, laced with a cream-colored bow up the middle and buckled in the center. A green...skirt? Drooped just below the top and only went down to mid-thigh, but below that he wore skin hugging pants in a matching color. And high heeled, ankle cut off brown leather boots.

He nearly crossed the room in a blink of an eye, approaching her with such a speed and skip to his step. Nara was actually worried for a moment that this was some kind of ploy, he was feigning excitement and was about to try and kick her out.

Only the attempt didn't come, he only waved to her excitedly, gesturing for her to come inside. "Oh you poor thing, you're soaked! Come in, warm yourself by the fire." He approached her side swiftly, bringing his arm around to her back and leading her to the table nearest to the blazing fire. Pearly white smile on his lips the whole way. "Here, you take a seat, let me grab a cloth to dry you some." Nara felt her posterior planted into the wooden chair, and before she could blink, the boy was already off. Darting over towards his counter to retrieve said cloth, before coming back with a virtual skip in his step.

"Uhm..." She started to mumble, being very thrown off kilter with this uncharacteristically friendly welcome. She usually was turned away at first sight with at least some passive aggression.

But she didn't get a single word to form before the boy was in front of her again, "Okay, here we are." He leaned over, getting close to her face and reached out with the soft cloth to begin brushing away the wet streaks of rain dappled all over her face. "Let me just get some of this off, then I can take your cloak and your shoes...ouuf...they're soaked as well, and muddy if I've ever seen it. I can have them laundered for you no problem." He flashed her the same kindly smile while he worked to dry her skin. Showing absolutely no fear, or contempt for her race.

Her hood was down showing all the green skin, the small tusks protruding from her lower lip, as orc as they come. And yet he looked at her like she was his best friend for many years. And from this close up, she got a good look at him now as well. His skin was very fair, with a dusting of freckles along his nose and cheeks, matching his ginger hair. Bright blue eyes, like cerulean oceans within the orbs, thin pink lips that looked like they'd never touched another pair aside from their mothers. And his ears had the feintest point to their tip, barely noticeable at a glance, she guessed that perhaps there was a bit of elvish blood in him. Possibly, it would explain the fair skin and such, but presumably not half-elvish. Maybe he had an uncle or great grandparent who was an Elf?

Nara actually found herself speechless now not just for being surprised by his friendly treatment, but also at how he was just so...beautiful!

It was amazing that this was a boy at all, there would be no way to tell if he was facing away, and at least eight out of ten would assume it was a girl even when seeing him from the front! She withdrew a slightly shaken breath looking over his features, allowing her eyes to roam down the body attached. His uniform was tight, form fitting, and laced with just the right amount of innocent chaste that came off as unintentionally sexy. Her eyes drooped all the way down, looking at the swell to his hips, child bearing if she'd ever seen it, and she wished more than anything she could see his rear.

For she was sure it could stack up with the finest arses in any city brothel.

"Mmmmhm! Mmmmmhm!" Saphie nodded, happy with his work on pat drying the Orcs face and slightly working on her hair. "There you go, now I'll leave this here for you so you can work on whatever I might've missed. And would you like me to take your cloak and boots? I hope you don't find me a bit forward with assuming you'd want to stay the night, but I must insist! No maiden should be out in a storm as fierce as this." He spoke.

Nara definitely shot him a raised brow look at that. Did he seriously just call her a maiden? Her...an Orc...key word being...Orc.

"Um...you...may?" She slowly spoke, addressing the fact that he could take her wet garments. She was still very off put about this ordeal, if he'd been willing to throw her some bread and a pillow to lay her head on in the hut with the pigs, she would have been grateful. Evidently, she was going to be receiving much more than that though.

"Excellent! Here let me juuuust..." He reached out to her neck and began to untie the twine holding her thick wool cloak around her shoulders. Here she got a good look at his hands, so small, thin, girly and gentle. For someone who apparently owned a tavern, they looked as if they'd never done a hard days work in their life.

It was from this close proximity though that Nara suddenly inhaled something that smelled...absolutely fucking delicious. Her eyes actually got a little hazy as it hit her, and her fist quickly balled up into a tight closed fist on her trousers. The boy was perfumed, wearing something that smelled like lavender, or flowery vanilla? She wasn't sure, she hadn't been exposed to many floral aroma's throughout her life but she assumed they smelled something like that.

In addition to that scent, she could very easily distinguish the smell intermingled with his little extra fresh aroma. Orc's have an innate ability to essentially, sniff out a viable breeding partner. Be it a male, or female, when one is close to them, and their body decides that it likes what it sees, a sort of alarm goes off in their head via smell. The target of said pheromones smells absolutely heavenly to the Orc, fueling the flames in the pit of their belly that drives them to mate.

Nara blinked back to reality though as her cloak was pulled free from her shoulders. "And there we go! Next those shoes!" Saphie exclaimed, slinging the cloak over a nearby chair and then getting down onto one knee to remove her boots for her. Taking his time to hum a little tune while he unlaced each one.

She had to snap herself out of it, "Fuck, don't follow that scent. He's being kind to you, if you do something he'll refuse you service, or call the guard or anything! This is the first decent human you've met in years, don't fuck it up!" She mentally scolded herself, trying to rub her nose and stop breathing through it. Not that the sense was entirely tied to just smell of course...

Saphie relieved her of her messy boots and hopped back up, letting her sore feet out to dry. "Okay! I'll get these into the wash, and I'll be back to make you some hot food." His smile still seeming to be perfectly glued to his face, "Feel free to look over the menu right there in the center of the table. Make yourself at home and I'll be right back!"

And with that, he spun on his heel and was off into one of the back rooms. Leaving Nara flustered, flabbergasted, and...a little bit horny.

That scent was going to be drilled into her mind now damn it, it had been a really long time since she last got a whiff of something that intoxicating. She didn't exactly have lots of time to fool around with mating rituals back at her tribe, with so much going on, it was maybe one of the furthest things in thought.

But then she thought, maybe she just needed to block out one scent with another? And her orbs glanced over to the odd wooden table decoration in the center. It was a wooden swivel with six slots cut into it, each one resting with a small pamphlet inside which she assumed were menus. This was all quite a rather fine setup, why wasn't this place bustling with customers? Travelers and merchants? Was it because it was in such an odd area? Off the beaten path so hardly anyone could find it?