A Look Into My Dreams

Story Info
Dreams can sometimes be vivid.
2.2k words
4.56
8.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

1st let me start by saying, I have always had very vivid dreams that I only fully remember if they wake me suddenly just as they finish. If I sleep through them until I wake in the morning I can only remember little snippets of them.

I am a 61 year old happily married man that loves reading erotic tales and have sometimes had the urge to delve into gay & trans tales. I am turned on by them and when finished love to have sex with my wife while imagining about what I had just read.

This story is of a dream I had after reading some trans stories on this site. I don't remember the story but I do vividly remember the dream which left me with one of the hardest erections ever when I awoke.

The dream started with me walking into a bar around closing time I was alone it was darkly lit and I sat at a small table. Loud rock music was playing and I noticed there were maybe only 10 or so people inside.

A beautiful young Asian server came to my table, "What would you like?" she asked.

"I'll take a 7&7 please," I said.

She smiled saying, "I will be right back."

Staring at her walking away, I noticed she was maybe slightly over 5' tall wearing a short skirt that almost showed her panties. Her legs that were hugged by tight black stockings and her round ass looking like it was just asking to be groped.

As she came back with my drink, I could her blouse had 3 buttons undone showing her cleavage ever so slightly, maybe just a B cup but perfect on her frame. Her wonderful rounded face with dark brown eyes seemed to hypnotize you. A small little button nose and perfect lips I that would be perfect to suck a cock.

"Here is your drink," she said, placing it on my table.

Looking up I saw her name was Melissa, "Hi Melissa my name is Rob," I said giving her a twenty telling her to keep the rest.

"Thank you Rob your very generous," she said with a smile.

I downed my drink quickly finding myself getting hard as I watched her ass fading further and further away.

After I finished my drink, she came back "Asking Would you like another?"

I nodded saying, "yes please."

As she was getting my drink the bartender hollered last call.

Putting my drink on the table, she said, "This one's on me."

"Thanks this is for you," I told her as I handed her a five.

I was the only customer in the bar as she was cleaning up when the bartender yelled, "Mel don't forget to lock up and set the alarm."

Melissa locked the front door saying, "You don't have to leave if you want to finish your drink."

As I was sipping my drink staring at her ass as she took her apron off at the end of the bar, when she turned catching me checking her out.

"You like what you?" see she said.

"Yes very much" I blurted out without thinking.

Straightening up she pushed out her chest and asked, "What about these?"

" Those are perfect, your man is very lucky to be with you," I said.

"I am not with anyone now so no one is lucky, but thank you for saying that," she said, as she sat next to me her legs brushing against mine.

"So tell me about yourself Melissa," I asked.

"Well I am 29 from New York, moved here a few months ago and am loving not being in New York anymore." "How about you Rob tell me about yourself," she asked?

"I am 61 work as a salesman and am single," I told her.

"If you want another drink we could go to my apartment for a nightcap," she asked.

"I would love to" and we left for her place.

Arriving at her building we walked to the 2nd floor entering a small very well kept 1 bedroom apartment.

"Have a seat on the couch I will be right back," she said, as she disappeared into her bedroom.

She came out with baby doll pajamas on and made me a drink.

"Do you like what I am wearing," she said, with a broad smile on her face?

"Yes very beautiful," I said, thinking to myself, this may be an interesting night.

Melissa put her head on my shoulder and I thought, "Wow I may get lucky tonight."

Feeling bulge growing in my pants I was trying to think of something to say. "Nice place you have here," I said, thinking just as it came out nice way to ruin the mood Rob.

"Thanks," Melissa said as she moved her hand to my crotch rubbing my now fully hardened cock.

"Is this alright with you," she asked?

"Oh my yes" I said, as she was gently massaging my cock through my pants.

Unzipping my pants, she pulled out my now rock hard cock, circling her fingers around the tip. "You like that," she asked?

"Yes very much so, but I would rather your mouth," I said.

"As you wish," she said as she lowered her mouth kissing the tip before she opened her mouth taking the full shaft in.

Moving my hand to her chest, I caressed her little breasts then taking them out from the baby dolls, I saw her small hard dark brown nipples that I just had to pinch, this made her moan and start sucking my cock even harder.

"Hmm," she moaned, pushing her tit harder against my hand.

I reached down with my other hand until I got to the bottom of her baby doll, lifting the elastic slowly reaching my hand in, but I was in for a big surprise. I suddenly felt a bulge where her pussy should be pulled my hand away quickly.

"Rob, I was gonna tell you after I got you off, is this gonna be a problem," She asked?

"I am not gay," I told her. "How could someone so pretty be a guy?"

"Well I am not a guy, I was born one yes but I don't see myself as one." she said.

"I left New York so I could be a woman, I have been going thru all the hormones, but have not been able to afford the operation to change and in fact I couldn't change until I lived as a woman for some time," she told me.

Now sitting face to face as she asked, "Rob if I had a pussy would we have stopped?" "I thought you liked what you saw and for some reason the instant I met you I imagined you could look past this."

"No, I wouldn't have stopped if you where a girl down there, but I think I could look past this" I told her.

"Thank you," she said.

A tear came to her eye as she put her lips to mine kissing me her tongue parting my lips beginning to dance with my tongue.

"Rob would you take your clothes off," She asked?

I stood up dropping my pants springing my 7" cock to attention. After I took my shirt off I sat down and she lowered her head back to my cock taking it in again.

After she was sucking my cock for a couple minutes I got the nerve to touch her again lowing my hand until I reached into her panty finding a small cock maybe 4" but hard as a rock.

As I touched it I could feel a new arousal inside me and my cock started to pulsate and I shot my load in her mouth as she swallowed the entire load.

"Do you like my cock?" she asked. "I know it is smaller than most," she whispered.

"Yes," I said with a whisper as I ran my hand across her shaft.

"I have never had another mans cock in my hand but you feel so soft and hard at the same time," I said and as I started to stroke it and I could hear her moan as she arched her back.

"Would you like to see it?" she asked.

"Yes please," I answered, as I felt my cock harden again with the upcoming anticipation.

Standing up, she took off her top releasing those perfect tits and then lowering her bottoms showing her totally shaved cock. I reached to touch it and stroke it again.

"Would you like to go to the bedroom," she asked.

"Yes very much so," I said.

Taking my hand she lead me inside and lay on the bed with me standing above her still holding her cock in my hand.

I began to stroke it again amazed at how it didn't bother me. I realized it didn't feel gay since she just happened to be a woman who had a penis.

Melissa looked up at me and asked, "if you feel comfortable would you like to kiss my cock?"

"Yes, I think I do" I said, as I lowered my mouth kissing the tip then running my tongue over the shaft and then down to her balls sucking her little ball sack flicking my tongue on them inside my mouth.

"Yes please don't stop Rob," she yelled!

Hearing her yell this, I took her shaft if my mouth and started giving her a blow job. "God I thought, "I never would be giving a blow job to a beautiful woman but man was I enjoying this".

She suddenly arched her back shooting a load of cum in my mouth. I swallowed most but some dripped onto her balls but I found the her cum to be both sweet & salty.

Melissa asked, "did you enjoy that", as she reached for tissues to clean herself.

"Yes amazingly yes," I said. "This is the first time I ever sucked a cock was it good for you?" I asked.

"You did just perfect, yes I loved it," she said. "Would you like to make love to my ass?"

"It will take a little time for me to build back up but yes I think I would love to try that," I told her.

We lay together kissing and massaging each other as I ran my hand up her neck it was then that I felt her Adam's Apple having never noticed it before but it didn't bother me. After a little while I could feel my cock stiffen again and asked "Are you ready".

"Yes oh Yes," she said.

Pulling her legs above her head she exposed her tight little ass.

Licking my finger, I started to run it from the top of her crack to the bottom pausing a second when I hit the hole pushing against it but not in as she wriggled at my touch.

"Yes that feels so good, put it inside me" she moaned.

Slowly I put my finger inside her ass thinking as it went in that it was hot like a fire, but after few minutes I couldn't take it any longer and pulled my finger out.

Raising my cock to her ass I pushed my tip against her ass it was tight and I had to push harder to make it enter her as I stood there with my cock head inside her she pleaded to put it in and that is what I did ramming it in until it seemed to bottom out.

"Yes Rob, fuck my ass," she said.

Hearing this I lost all control and started ramming her ass pumping my cock in and out of her ass. I was getting so excited I knew I couldn't hold back when suddenly I could feel my load empty inter her ass and I collapsed against her my cock still inside her, shrinking as each second elapsed.

Finally pulling myself out and out of breath I asked, "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

"Well hearing how out of breath you are I know you enjoyed it a lot and yes I loved it," she said, as she reached out to gently stroke my cock again.

"This was the first time I have been with someone since starting the change," she told me. "Thank you for being so understanding."

"No thank you for teaching me a woman doesn't always have a pussy," I said, as we both laughed.

"Would it gross you if I asked you if I could fuck your ass, I am small and you wouldn't have to worry about pain?" she asked.

Well I started to say...

Suddenly I was awake in a sweat but my dream was over hopefully someday this dream has a sequel since I would like to know my answer, however if I could guess I know the answer it would be.

I do know this, my wife woke up in the morning to one of the best fucks I have probably had with her, as well as the longest oral sex I have given her in many years with multiple orgasms. Luckily this was a Saturday morning and neither of us had to work. For her sake a sequel to this dream will be a great thing for her as well.


dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers