A Look Into My Dreams Pt. 02

Story Info
My second dream with my transgender.
950 words
4.64
5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

It's been a few weeks since my dream of Melissa the beautiful transgender, last night I awoke from my 2nd dream about her, this was my dream.

My dream started having breakfast with her at her apartment, me in a tee shirt and underwear and her in the perfect teddy from the night before.

After finishing eating she smiled and asked, "would you like to go back to the bedroom?"

"Yes," I replied.

Laying on the bed Melissa took off her teddy top & bottom revealing those perfect tiny tits and now soft cock looking much smaller than the 4" rock hard cock I sucked the night before.

"Now you Rob, let me see you naked," she said.

Pulling off my shirt and underwear my cock sprang out standing at attention inches from her lips. "Would you like to taste it," I asked?

"Yes" she said as she parted her lips taking my ever hardening cock deep inside her mouth.

"Mmm yes baby that's the way," I said as I started gyrating my hips pumping my cock in and out as I fucked her mouth.

A minute or two later I could feel my balls tighten and my load shot into her mouth as she swallowed the whole load licking her lips tom make sure that she had it all.

I collapsed on the bed next to her and she bent over to kiss me her tongue still with the taste of my cum on it had such a sweet and salty taste. "You like the taste of your own cum," she asked?

"Yes, I have never tasted myself before, it tastes almost like yours," I said. I lay on my back and pulled her on top of me so her cock was in front of me. Opening up I took her tiny rock hard 4" cock in my mouth and she started to fuck my mouth slowly at first then faster until she shot her load into my mouth her cum shooting down my throat as I gobbled it all up.

"Oh my Rob that was great," Melissa said as she collapsed on top of me.

After resting a few minutes or so Melissa asked, "Rob did you think about letting me fuck your ass?"

"Melissa, yes I had been thinking of it since you asked last night," I told her. "I would like you to be the first to take my anal virginity, since you aren't huge maybe it won't hurt as much," I said.

"I will lube you up with my tongue and yes since I am small it shouldn't hurt much if at all," Melissa said.

Turning over I lifted myself so I was kneeling with my legs apart as far as possible, leaning on my elbows exposing my bare ass giving myself to her. Melissa slowly started pressing her tongue slowly spitting a little then spreading my cheeks she started pushing it into my hole.

"Oh my that feels so good," I told her as I stated to stroke my own cock that was now hard as a rock again.

She then put a finger inside me, then after a few she added a second one and as she started to pound my ass I was stroking my cock even faster. I could feel my anticipation of feeling her cock inside my ass and said, "please now, please give it to me fuck my ass please."

"You want it, I will gladly fill your wish as well as your ass," she said as she lowered her cock to the beginning of my glory hole. "Here baby here's what you want," she said as she rammed that tiny cock into my ass.

Not expecting her to just shove it in like that I was taken aback, it hurt a little at first but the pain went away quickly. "That hurt but please don't stop," I yelled pushing my ass harder against her cock.

Melissa fucked my ass hard for what felt like 10 minutes and then I could feel her body begin to tense up. Knowing that she must be ready to shoot her load I started stroking my cock faster wanting to cum while she did.

"Rob oh Rob I am going to cum, yes," she screamed just as her cock started to twitch inside my ass and then shot it's load inside me which made my cock cum shooting all over her bedding.

Melissa and I both collapsed onto her bed me laying in my own cum and her on top of me her cock slowly shrinking inside my ass.

"Did you enjoy that as much as I did," Melissa asked as she got up off of me.

"Oh my it was much better than I thought, I don't know if I enjoy fucking your ass more or having you fuck my ass more," I said getting up from the puddle of cum my chest was laying in.

"I know I can't decide either maybe we need to try again and again and again till we decide," she said with a laugh.

Melissa seeing my cum all over my chest & the bed took a finger full and put it in her mouth swallowing it, the she took a finger full held it to my lips and said, "Eat this it's sooo good."

Following her orders I swished it around and then swallowed it.

It was then that I woke up and in the middle of the night had to pen this story, can't wait for my wife to wake up later is she in for a good morning of sex, if only she had a 4" dick this might be a perfect awakening.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers