A Look Up Her Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our last stop was off the mall property, in a little shop downtown. Fran's Hosiery has been in business since my mother's time, selling quality stockings and accessories forever. I had no idea of how they managed to stay in business in the era of bare legs and pantyhose, but they were still there.

The lady waiting on us actually asked us to bring in the dress and shoes so she could find just the right hosiery for us. She did exactly that. These were fully fashioned stockings with seams in the back in silk that required either a garter belt or a girdle to keep them up.

Caught up in the process of buying my Prom Dress, I bought a lovely black six-garter open bottom girdle and three pair of my new stockings. I hate to tell you what fully-fashioned silk hosiery costs these days.

Katie helped me carry my new things in from the car and we carefully hung the dress up in my closet, placing the other new things away. Katie took my hand and swung me around to face her, pulling me in for a hug.

"Mom, I can't tell you how glad I am you're going to be my Prom date. I love you more than anything and I can't wait for our night out. I promise we're going to have an amazing time next Saturday. We should get mani/pedis this week and maybe even a make-over Saturday to look our best. We're going to knock them dead."

"I still can't believe you want your old mother to be your date, sweetheart. You could have any boy you want."

"Yes, mom. I know I can. I don't want any boy, I want my Princess Mommy. I don't know how to say it any better, but I love you forever and I always will."

With another hug and a quite passionate kiss on my lips, she went up to her room and I went in to make supper.

- - - - -

Saturday rolled around and my date and I left early for our mani/pedis. I had mine done in a dark red metallic shade with black swirls. I wish I could show you the picture. I had to take pics of my nails as well as Katie's. She went for a deep pink with a little Rhine stone in the middle of her fourth fingers and it looked amazing.

A visit to the beauty parlor and our hair was done perfectly. Both of us got fancy up-dos, Katie's a complex chignon and my shorter hair was swept back. The cosmetologists spent over two hours doing our makeup and I was astonished how good we looked after professional attention. I was finally convinced Katie was right about knocking them dead. We were a pair of knockouts and I was convinced one of us had to be elected Prom Queen. I was as excited as if we were going to my Prom, rather than my daughter's. I couldn't wait.

I felt a special feeling of being naughty as I began to dress for our date. I put on my prettiest black bra, the one with see-through lace on the cups. Next, I pulled on my new open-bottom girdle, pulling it up so it just grazed the bottom of my butt cheeks. As I sat to pull on my stockings, I reflected on the fact that I was going out "commando". Not wearing panties was a conscious decision designed to make me feel sexier. My daughter's declaration that she planned to get laid this evening gave me hope of meeting somebody to fulfill that particular need for me, too. Things had been very slow in the bedroom between me and my husband. I decided that if I met a man I fancied, I'd bring him to our room for a bit of naughtiness. Of course, if I managed to meet a woman I fancied, I wouldn't hesitate to invite her to play. The thought of having sex with anybody at the same time as my daughter, in the same room, brought me back to times in school when my best friend and I double dated and had fun with our boyfriends in the same car or room or wherever we happened to be. I think I genuinely wanted to see my daughter getting fucked. She's just so gorgeous and any guy or girl who got to be with her would, in my opinion, be very lucky indeed.

I put my new shoes on, marveling at how comfortable they were. I felt I could dance in them tonight. New shoes generally managed to trash my feet, but I may have actually spent my money wisely this time. I looked at myself in my full-length mirror. I was delighted by the way my new lingerie looked on me. Not too bad for an old broad who'd had two children and nursed them, too!

I took my new dress off of its hanger and gently shook it out. Opening the zipper all the way, I stepped into my dress and pulled it up over my hips, slipping my arms into the sleeves. I zipped it up the back and smoothed it into place. I love the way this dress looks. It is the most feminine dress I've ever owned. It just looked fabulous and I loved how it moved around my thighs as I walked. The pouty skirt sparkled deliciously. I was really looking forward to the chance to have a dance or two to show it off. I put necessary items into a small black silk clutch I have with a long fine chain to carry it over my head and under my arm.

I descended to our living room and fetched my wrap. Katie came downstairs wearing a simply gorgeous silk gown I'd never seen before. It was a deceptively simple design that draped her perfectly. A halter top showed just enough of her cleavage to convince me any any who cared to look that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her B-cup breasts tented the top beautifully, revealing a hint of her nipples. The dress was floor-length, its drape artfully revealing her shape underneath. It was a breath-taking dress in a deep cobalt blue. The fabric was naturally lustrous and I came to the realization that she wasn't wearing any hosiery. In fact, she'd neglected to put on any underwear at all. There was no pair of panties anywhere that could possibly hide beneath that dress. My date was commando, too. In fact, she wore a lot less than her mother and to greater effect. Anybody who got to hold her was going to be holding as close to a naked girl as was possible without getting arrested.

She stopped a few steps from the bottom and struck a pose. I stared at her, mouth agape. Gathering my wits, I finally spoke. "My darling girl, you are simply the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Where did you find that dress?"

"Thank you, mom. I got my looks from you, you know. You're so pretty in that dress. I knew it was the one for you the instant we saw it in the store. I found this dress on one of the websites that rent designer gowns for a single night. I didn't see the use of spending hundreds of dollars on a dress I'd only wear once and couldn't sell later anyway, so I just send it back tomorrow after Prom. They do the dry cleaning."

"Oh, it's simply gorgeous, darling. How much did you have to pay for it?"

"I got a discount for my first rental with them. It was only $120."

I was stunned for a moment, but as I thought about it, she was right. I'd have spent four times as much for a gown of lesser quality that would become a closet queen. "Honey, you made a lovely decision. That dress is perfect. I always knew you were a pretty girl, but this is beyond everything I ever imagined."

She looked relieved. "I'm so glad you like it, mom. I wasn't sure, but Lindsey convinced me to just go for it. They sent me two sizes to try on and a guarantee to cover the shipping if it didn't fit. I figured if it didn't work, I'd just tell them it didn't fit right and send it back."

She descended the rest of the stairs and I took her in my arms to hug her. "It's perfect, darling, and so are you. Where's your sister? She promised to take pictures of us in our finery."

"I'm here, mom. I can't believe my ugly older sister looks so pretty. You always look great, mom."

I laughed. "Thanks, kiddo. Your sister helped me find this dress. You like it?"

She stood back a bit and looked at me top to bottom. "Mom, it's really perfect. I love that dress on you. Maybe I could wear it some time?"

"Um, it's a bit large for you, darling, but I'll keep it for you to grow into if you like. I'm glad you like it. I hope I find other occasions to wear it."

"Hey, bratty sister, weren't you going to take pictures of us? My Prom date and I are going out to dinner before the dance."

Lindsey looked at Katie critically for a moment. "Katie, I take back what I said. Your dress is perfect, too. You're not ugly, just a pest."

Katie grinned at her little sister. "Thanks, honey. You're a pest, too, but I still love you."

Lindsey stuck her tongue out at her sister, but she picked up her camera. "I still don't know why you asked mom to be your date, but you both look really good. Stand over there, the light's better and I want to get it all in. Mom, your shoes are amazing!"

"Thanks, dear. Your sister helped me pick them out."

"Okay, when I go shopping for my Prom, I'm taking Katie and your credit card, mom."

I guffawed. "If my credit card goes, then I go, too. Besides, shopping with her girls is the most fun a mom gets some times."

Sotto voce, Katie whispered, "We're going to change that tonight, mom. You'll see."

"Okay, stop telling secrets. I have to take pictures now."

Lindsey had us posing in different ways and she must have taken fifty pictures before we were able to get out of the house.

I opened the car door for my date and made sure her gown was out of the way before I closed it. I was likewise careful on my side and we fastened our safety belts.

As I backed out of the driveway, Katie remarked, "Lindsey is such a cutie, mom. I told her she should ask you to go to her Senior Prom, too. I think you'd have a lot of fun together."

I looked at her sharply, but she was looking straight ahead and watching the road as I drove. I let that comment go for now, but I began to wonder what my daughters had been up to.

We arrived at the restaurant where the valets met us and helped us out of the car. We left them the keys and went in to enjoy a lovely meal, served impeccably. The waiter was most gracious and complimentary. I could see him eyeing my little girl and it gave me a tiny bit of gratification, knowing that this amazingly sexy girl was my date for the evening, even if she ended up being plowed by some stud from the dance.

We were handed into our car by the valets and we got to the hotel hosting the Prom right on time. Thankfully, another set of valets helped us get out and on our feet. We walked into the ballroom, arm in arm. Katie checked us in and we stopped to get in line with the photographers. We hit the usual poses, but for the last image, Katie leaned over and kissed me on my cheek.

"I love you, mom. I'm so happy you're here with me."

Katie steered me toward a group of her friends, all of whom I knew. Nobody seemed particularly surprised to see me and the girls, especially were very sweet, complimenting me on my new dress. I really enjoyed slipping into the familiar routine of girls flattering each other and commenting on other's choices in dresses, accessories, etc. The gossip was much the same I'd heard in high school, other than the occasional reference to same-sex activity. It's a lot more accepted and even approved by the current generation than it was in my day. I found that oddly discordant and encouraging at the same time.

One of Katie's friends touched my elbow. "Ms. Blondell, did girls fool around with other girls when you were our age?"

I was surprised, but I answered honestly. "Yes, dear. We didn't talk about it very much. I suppose you understand that, but it happened. There's nothing new under the sun, I guess."

"Did you ever do anything with another girl?"

I smiled at her. "That's a very personal question, dear. Why do you ask?"

She blushed. "Well, most of the girls I know have at least kissed other girls. I just wondered. You're so pretty and everything..."

I touched her arm gently. "Thank you, dear. You're really lovely tonight, too. Do you want to do things with other girls?"

She reddened even more if that were possible. "Yes, ma'am. I've heard older women are really good, so I wondered..."

A light dawned. "You flatter me so much, dear. Why would you be interested in an old broad like me?"

She was clearly flustered. Katie came to her rescue, though. "Hey, are you hitting on my date?"

She didn't know what to say, but Katie just gave her a hug and kissed her cheek. "It's okay, Susie. If she weren't my mom, I'd jump her bones, too. She's hot, isn't she?" Susie nodded and turned away. Katie whispered, "She's the biggest lezzie slut in our class. I think she gets more pussy than anybody else in the school. Rumor is she's even done the assistant principal and some of the teachers."

She looked so mousy to me. So shy. "Really?"

"Don't let her looks fool you. She's really good at seducing other girls."

I raised my eyebrows. "Has she hit on you, too?"

"Of course she has. I am a girl or maybe you hadn't noticed."

I laughed. "Oh, I noticed all right. That gown leaves no questions on that point."

She smiled at me. "She's trying to have every girl in our class before she graduates. At least a kiss or a finger or something."

"What did you do with her?"

"What happens in the band closet stays in the band closet."

I guffawed. "Okay, it's your personal life, my darling, I won't interfere."

"I love you, mom. You're my date tonight and none of the other girls will bother you, I promise. Come on, let's dance."

She led me to the dance floor and we started to dance together. In time, other girls and some boys cut in and I ended up on the periphery, next to some of the chaperones. I recognized Ms. Aarons, the history teacher.

"Hi, Judy. How are you?"

"Hi, Margaret. You look very nice. I love that dress."

I smiled and thanked her. "You look very nice, too. I love a pretty sheath. So comfortable and practical and flattering, too."

She moved closer to me. "Katie looks remarkable, tonight. That dress is incredible and she looks amazing in it."

I looked more closely at her, recognizing her admiration for what it was. I wondered if my little girl had gotten close to any of the teachers. Judy Aarons would be a good choice, I judged. She's pretty, intelligent, single, and she seems to keep her own counsel. A girl could have a nice time with her and nobody would ever know. "Thanks! She found it on one of the websites that rents evening gowns by the night. I agree she looks wonderful. My little girl is growing up so nicely."

"She surely is. I imagine most of the boys and half of the girl are sniffing around."

I grinned. "They sure are. She just broke up with her boyfriend and asked me to be her date for Prom. I wasn't too sure about it, but I'm having a lot of fun tonight."

Judy looked at me for a second and seemed to make up her mind about something. "Margaret, I know you're married, but I was wondering if you'd ever go out with another woman. I'd love to go for coffee or a meal or something and get to know you better."

I returned her look and smiled at her. "That sounds nice. I'd love to make other friends as my daughter is about to leave for college. My younger girl, Lindsey, will only be home for another year before she goes off to school, too."

I took a card from my purse and wrote my cell and email on it to hand to her. "Send me a text or email and let's find a time to get together."

Judy gently held and stroked my hand as she took my card. She smiled at me. "I definitely will. I need a girlfriend to do things with, too."

The band began a slow number and Katie took my hand, smiling at Ms. Aarons. We went to the dance floor and she let me lead. Her head on my shoulder, she whispered, "Ms. Aarons is really pretty. I heard she's a lesbian. I also heard she's been with some students, too."

"Oh?"

"I also heard she's pretty good in bed."

"Oh??"

"You should call her. I bet you'd have a good time with her, mom."

"So you believe I enjoy sex with other women?"

"Mom, I've seen you with Aunt Kitty. You're so much in love with her, do you wish you could see her more often?"

"When did you see me with Kitty?"

"Lots of times, mom. She admitted to me that you've had an affair with her since college. She's really pretty and very sexy, too."

"Oh."

"Mom, I've been with Aunt Kitty, too."

I was shocked by this. "OMG, you did?"

"You remember when she took me out for my eighteenth birthday?"

"Yes."

"I asked her to be my first. She said you were hers, so it's kinda fitting, I think."

"She seduced you?"

"No, mom, I kinda seduced her. I asked her and she argued with me and we talked about it and then I just kissed her and started to undress her."

"Oh."

"Is 'oh' all you can say? Yes, 'Oh' and it was wonderful and amazing. Kitty is the best lover a girl could ask for. She won't do it with me again, though. She said I have to ask you for permission to fuck your girlfriend. She also said I should try to seduce you. She said you're the best lover ever. Mom, will you take me to your hotel room and make love with me tonight? I know it's incest and everything, but it's not like we can make bad babies or anything. It's just two girls making each other happy. Please think about it. I want you more than anything. I said I plan to get laid tonight and I do, I just want it with you.

"If you won't maybe I could ask Ms. Aarons."

I had to laugh. "I'm sure she would love such a lovely girl as you. She'd be good, too, I'm sure. What makes you think I want to commit incest with you, my dear?"

"Oh, the way you look at me when you think I don't notice. I saw you staring at my pussy when you walked by my door the other day. If you'd have stood there a little longer, you'd have seen the juices dropping out of my pussy. I hoped you'd like what you saw."

I hugged my little girl more tightly. The music was speeding up again and I led her to the side. We needed to find a quiet place to chat about this.

We left the ballroom and found a little alcove where a pay phone used to be. Perfect. I reflected for a few seconds on how our kids had no idea of what that was, but I was drawn back to the topic at hand by my daughter who kissed me on my lips, most insistently. "Do you..."

She grinned. "Yes, I brought my lipstick in my bag. We'll have to go to the ladies' and fix our makeup, but I need to kiss you and love you and everything. I love you more than anything, mom. I need you."

I continued to think about this. A rather big step, I believe. ""Is your sister in on this?"

"We've been talking about how little you and dad make love lately. I figure you have to be very needy. I know you use your vibe a lot and I know you text Aunt Kitty a lot, too. She wishes she could be here more often, but her job..."

I knew about her job. She has to be on call a lot and its' very stressful. When we can get together, I spend half of the time just loving and massaging her. We do get around to having sex, though. It's just not frequently enough for either of us. I wondered when she found time to fuck my daughter.

"Has Kitty been with Lindsey?"

"Mom, Lindsey is still only seventeen. Kitty did invite her for an eighteenth birthday celebration with her, though. I think Aunt Kitty will take Lindsey's cherry, too. I'm sure she wants to. Lindsey wants that very much. She's tried to convince Aunt Kitty to do it sooner, but Kitty won't budge."

"Good for Kitty. I think. She was always very principled. She's still my best friend, you know."

"Yes, mom. She said you were more like sisters, actually."

"Yes, we are. We've been through a lot together. Well, I have four months to think about her and Lindsey. The topic of the night is you and me. Do you really want to have illegal incestuous sex with your mother?"

"Mom, more than anything. I've been trying everything I know to seduce you. I know you want me. Please take me to your bed and have your way with me tonight. I wore this dress for you and for you only. I can't tell you how many boys have tried to feel me up, but I don't want a young boy. I want my mommy to do illegal incestuous things with me. I know I'll never regret it and I'll never forget what we do. Besides, if you become my lover tonight, you won't have to buy so many batteries when dad won't fuck you. You can always come to my bed and have me and I'll make you feel good, I promise."