A Look Up Her Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sunk to my knees and began to fondle and kiss and then to suck on the beautiful phallus of my daughter's. I treated it as I would a real cock, giving it a genuine blow job. I tasted it to see if it had been in any other females. I couldn't tell whether it had or not. I'm sure it had been cleaned after its last use. It ultimately didn't matter to me. Sucking on her cock made me hornier than I can say and I think it excited my girl, too.

"I want to fuck my mommy so badly. May I fuck you? Please??"

I got up after giving her the full treatment and backed up to the bed. I laid down and opened my legs widely. Looking up at my girl, I spread my labia widely for her to enter. She didn't disappoint me. She was on her knees between mine, aiming her cock at my hole. I grasped it as soon as it came within range and helped guide it home.

I think she'd gotten some coaching somewhere. She just put the head inside and gently moved it in and out a little before advancing another inch or so into my love canal. I helped by pushing my hips up to guide her penis into me. I just love the feeling of being filled up by almost anything. Fingers, a dildo, a cucumber, a banana, especially a hard cock are delicious.

Inch by inch, I made sure her cock got where I most needed it and we started fucking slowly, lovingly, and then faster and faster until she was pounding me. My breath was coming faster and I had my arms and legs around the body of the stunning girl who was fucking me.

"You motherfucker, fuck me and fuck me. Fuck your mommy!"

She worked harder and harder and she drove me to the finish line, burying her cock deep in me as I began to come. I pulled her into me as though I could make her a part of me again as she had been when I delivered her into the world.

"OMG, mommy. I love you more than anything. I love fucking you, mom."

I was still spasming as I wiped some of the sweat from my brow. "I love how you fuck your mother, my dearest. You can fuck me any time you like."

"Mom, I want you to fuck me, sometime, too. Please?"

"Yes, darling. I predict we will be doing a lot of fucking in the future. Other things, too, I imagine. Let me get my breath and I have a little treat for us after all of our hard work."

She moved to get off of me, but I held her arm. "Not year, dear. I love having your cock inside me. Leave it there for a little bit."

"Yes, mommy. I love you so much."

I pulled her down to kiss me again and for an extended hug.

After a moment, I wriggled under her. "Let's get up, sweetheart. I need to pee and I have a special surprise for you."

Once we both emptied our bladders, I opened the refrigerator and pulled out a tray with cut fruit and a bottle of some rather excellent champagne. I showed my daughter the correct way to open a bottle of champagne without wasting a drop and poured for both of us.

Holding my glass up to her, I made a toast. "To my lovely daughter, my new lover, and my dearest mother fucker. Long life, great love, and perfect health."

We clinked glasses and drank our wine.