A Look Up Her Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and hugged my daughter closely, kissing her on the mouth again. And again. We began to touch each other in less appropriate places when we heard a female voice asking, "Katie? Ms. Bondell?"

We hurriedly pulled ourselves apart. Katie answered, "Yes, Susie?"

"You should come back to the ballroom. They're going to announce the Prom King and Queen."

"One minute, Susie. We need to go to the ladies' room and we'll be right there."

"Okay, but hurry up. You don't want to miss this."

We found the ladies' room and looked at ourselves in the mirror. A bit of tissue to clean up smeared lipstick and a quick repair. We each decided the other would pass. "Okay, let's go."

We got into the ballroom in time for the MC to begin some rather hackneyed comments and make some lame jokes. Plus ća change, plus ća meme chose. After thanks were given to those organizing and sponsoring the event, the MC announced what everybody was waiting for.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Classmates, Guests, Honored Faculty, Parents, Bodyguards, and Gate Crashers, After long consideration and deliberation, the judges have made their choices for Royalty for this edition of the Senior Prom. It was controversial choice. The King was easy, so we'll introduce him first. We usually announce the Queen first, but this year will be different as you'll soon see.

"Please welcome our Prom King, Mark Daniels.. Mark, as you know, is captain of the baseball and basketball teams, Academic All-American with a GPA of 3.98. It seems a 'B' snuck in for a 1-credit course. He's a National Merit Scholarship winner, and has been accepted at Harvard. Your Majesty, please come up and accept your Crown."

"Our choice for Queen is a result of the ballot this evening as you all entered the ballroom. The complication arose when it became obvious that the winner of the Queen's crown is not a student. She was elected by acclaim, however, so the judges had to take notice. There was a tie, though. The other winner is the daughter of the first Winner. Some wanted to just name her the winner, but they instead settled on a solution worthy of King Solomon. This year, setting a new precedent, we name our Prom Queen. Margaret Bondell, Her daughter, Katie Blondell is the Prom Princess. "Please welcome Queen Margaret and Princess Katie!

I was again stunned. Katie was not, however. She took my hand and led me to the stage. The MC and the King bowed to us. Katie dropped a shallow curtsy and I just nodded as I'd seen Queen Elizabeth do.

I was seated first and then they weren't sure where to put the Princess. Katie solved that by sitting across my lap to the amusement of the crowd. The King bowed to us and sat in his throne. The rest of the court was presented and we all received sashes and gift certificates from local businesses for discounts I'd likely never redeem.

We then proceeded to the dance floor for the first coronation dance, happily a slow number. I danced with the new King, Katie danced with one of the other members of the Court, a boy I'd seen before at her school. The rest of the students joined us in due course. The King's girlfriend cut in and claimed her beau.

I drifted to the edge of the melee and toward the exit. I waited for the dance to end and I saw Katie smiling and laughing with some of the other girls. She saw me and smiled even more broadly.

Making her way to me in the crowd, she took my hand and squeezed it. "Your Majesty, would you come with me to your chambers?"

"Highness, I would love to retire to our chambers with you. Are there any others you want to attend Us?"

"No, Majesty, only my poor self and my enduring love for you. Shall I prove how much I love thee?"

""Thou canst never love me as much as I love thee."

"I would essay to try, Majesty. If you'll let me speak modern English, though. This Shakespeare stuff is great for the stage, but I'd rather just tell you how much I love you and how much I want to fuck your royal pussy."

I laughed and misquoted, "Lead on Macduff and curs'd be she who first cries 'Hold, enough!'"

All of a sudden, my pussy was a sodden mess. I felt juice dripping down to my inner thigh. I was truly a Queen in need.

We found the elevators to the upper floors and waited, to be joined by two other couples. "Hey, Katie, Ms. Blondell. Congratulations on being elected Queen and Princess."

"Thanks, Tom. Hey, Kimmie! Great party, eh?"

The boy was in a nice tux and I thought I could spot a certain swelling in the front of his slacks. His girlfriend was backed up against him, his hands across her tummy, almost touching her breasts. They got off first, followed by the other couple and, as the door closed on us, Katie backed into me, lightly humping my pelvis with her cute little butt. "They looked like they were in a hurry, mom."

I chuckled as I put my hands on her hips and helped guide her to me as I humped her cute ass. "I bet we're hornier than they are, my love and I bet we have more fun than they will. He'll shoot off quickly and leave her wanting."

She turned her head back to me to kiss me. "I know, mom. I didn't want a boy for that reason and others. I wanted you to love all night."

I gave her a quick kiss as our elevator car stopped.

The door opened on an empty corridor. I followed my daughter to our door, caressing her cute ass through her amazing dress. She felt really lovely underneath the smooth silk. I had a suspicion that her pussy had been leaking directly onto the fabric of that lovely dress and we'd find a fragrant mess when I took if off of her.

We closed the door and laid our purses on the counter top before we double locked the door. I stuffed a piece of toilet paper into the peek hole of the door. I'd heard there are gadgets that let you look inside a hotel room and I wanted privacy with my daughter to ravish her, to really fuck her, in fact. I was as horny as I've ever been with the thought of truly committing incestuous acts with this beautiful young woman, my daughter. I'd fantasized about doing such things with her. Those fantasies paled in the face of actually holding her in my arms, knowing how much she loved me and wanted me.

We kissed. Of course, saying that really doesn't do the act justice. I held her in my arms as she wrapped hers around my neck and then pulled her legs up to wrap them around my waist. I don't think we could have gotten any closer to each other if we had tried.

I'm not sure how long we were holding each other like that, but my arms began to give out, so I let her slip down, rubbing her pussy against me in the most sensuous way. I backed off for a second just to look at her. Despite the damage we'd done to each other's makeup, she was still the most lovely, the sexiest woman in the world.

I got down on my knees in front of her, hugging her around her hips and pulling her to me. It wasn't hard to figure out where her mound was. I began to kiss her there, lightly at first, through her gown. "I think this gown was made for sex. You can't wear panties underneath it and it's simply lovely, as revealing as any lingerie. I'm sure many pairs of eyes were on my love tonight, wishing they would be in my position.

I began to slowly hike her dress up, slowly revealing her feet, her legs, knees, and then her thighs. "My darling, You've been dripping your special sauce down you thighs."

She moaned and caressed the back of my head, gently urging me forward to make contact with her most intimate treasures. I began to kiss and teasingly lick her inner thighs, working my way up to paradise. She became unsteady on her feet, almost falling.

I stopped to steady her, but my goal was more horizontal anyway. I hugged her lovely silken form as I stood again. I reached behind her neck and began to unbutton the collar of her dress. Slowly, I began to pull the zipper down, working it toward her lovely ass. My hands wandered freely over her back, enjoying the softness and perfection of her skin. This caused her to purr as a kitten.

With a low chuckle, I pulled her dress forward, revealing her perfect breasts, her nipples standing at stiff attention. I knelt again, long enough to work her dress over her hips and held it carefully as it slipped down to her feet. She put a hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she stepped out of the dress.

I carefully laid her dress over the back of a chair and then led her to the king-sized bed. She sat and I slipped her pumps off of her feet, massaging them for a moment. She clearly loved being touched in this fashion. On a whim, I began to kiss and then to lick her big toe. I don't think she'd enjoyed this sort of attention before. Knowing what it it can do for a woman, I continued to give her big toe a lovely blow job.

She moaned and began to move her hand toward her lovely pussy, but I stopped her, wanting to prolong the tease and improve the reward for what patience she could muster. I smiled at her groans and continued to make love to her toes. At one point, I thought she might tip over into a lovely orgasm, so I stopped what I was doing, just holding the toe in my mouth without providing any more stimulation with my tongue.

"Mom? That's incredible... please?"

I backed off and kissed her foot gently. "All in good time, my most precious love. There's more for me to do for you. I promise complete satisfaction or double your pussy juice back."

She giggled and wriggled her toes. I took that as a signal to continue my assault on all propriety. I guess if a woman is having lesbian sex with her own daughter, she should do it well and thoroughly.

Thoughts of the lovely pussy that awaited my attention brought me back to earth. I started to kiss a trail up her left leg to her inner thigh. There, I went more slowly, savoring her taste and response to my loving.

"Mom, I love you and I need you so bad."

I grinned. "Badly, dearest. You need me badly."

She moaned. "Shit, you've got me hotter than a firecracker and you want to teach me grammar, too?"

I never could resist a straight line. "Your grammar isn't here, dearest. I don't think she'd approve of what we're doing, though."

"Was she bi, too, mom?"

"No, darling. I don't think she knew about me and Kitty when she died. She was very conservative."

"I guess I'm lucky, then, to have a mom who will love me in every way. I love you, mom. Can I undress you yet?"

That sent a flood into my girdle, but I had more to do for my girl, first. By way of answer, I took her breasts in my hands and held them as I kissed her tummy, finding her belly button and fucking it with the tip of my tongue. The feel of her breasts was delightful. They are not very big, barely a B cup, but they have an amazing firmness that allows them to stand on their own. She has nipples the size of pencil erasers. I've wanted to taste them for ever.

Everything I wanted to do to my daughter and for her was going to be deliciously messy. It was time to lose my dress. "Dearest, please undress me."

She was on her feet immediately with a lovely smile on her face. "Yes, mommy. Please turn around for me."

I smiled at my lovely girl and turned my back to her. She unzipped my dress and gently slid it off of my arms and down my torso. She helped me step out of my dress and she gently laid it aside. "I want you in this dress again, mommy. It just looks so luscious on you. I wanted to fuck you the first time you tried it on."

"Was that the only time you wanted to fuck your mother?"

"Oh not at all. I saw you and Aunt Kitty and you were kissing her and she kissed you and you licked her pussy and she put on a strap on and she fucked you and I wanted to fuck you, too. You were so happy when she did that to you. I wanted to make you happy, too."

"I never realized we were so indiscreet, dear. We thought we were being so careful."

"You were, mom. I only got to see you with Aunt Kitty a few times."

"So, how did you end up making love with Kittycat?"

"Oh, I love that name for her. It's perfect! I asked her."

"As simple as that?"

"Well, I had to do some talking to convince her I was serious and I wouldn't tell anybody."

"I can imagine so, but I'm betting she loved being your first. She has a real virgin fetish or something. We go out and watch girls at the mall and sometimes I see them checking her out, too. She told me she never dates anybody younger than eighteen. She knows the risks."

"She said she was honored I asked her and she was totally sweet and gentle and she knows I planned to do you. She said I should kiss you for her, too."

Katie proceeded to push my legs apart and to pull up the front of my girdle. She gave my pussy a lovely kiss and licked some of my juices off. "There, that's from Aunt Kitty. This one's from me and all the rest of the kisses I give you today."

She kissed my pussy repeatedly until I pushed her away and back onto her back on the bed. I wanted her so badly at this point, I just started to lick and nibble her labia, moving my tongue deeper and deeper into her cleft until I pushed the tip into her vagina. She tasted so good and I loved hearing her moan as I made love to her.

Taking a bit of her juice on the tip of my tongue, I placed it into her clitoral hood and gently wiggled it around, causing her to moan more loudly. A circular movement of my tongue kept her on the edge, moaning increasingly as I stimulated her.

Her hips began a slow humping motion and I worked to keep up with her. I widened my focus to begin licking the groove between her labia and her upper thighs.

"Mom, that feels so good!"

"I'm glad, darling. I want to make love with you forever and make you happy."

"Mommy, I want you to let me be your mother fucker. Every time I hear that word, I want to do it. I heard one of the boys at school fucks his mother. I just think that's the hottest thing ever."

"I'd love that, darling. Do you want to fuck me here and now?"

"Yes, mommy. I want to fuck you so badly."

"I want you to, dearest girl. First, I want to finish what I started."

I began to gently suck on her cit, pushing the hood down and out of my way. My lips around her clitty, I sucked on it and then blew on it. She loved that, moaning and trying to fuck my face with her cunt. I nibbled on her clit between sucks and licks. Her humping became stronger. She pushed her hips up, bumping my chin and my nose. I had to be very careful so as not to injure her precious clitoris. I was formulating plans for that little organ.

Somehow, I managed to keep up with her and in only a few minutes, I felt her begin to spasm strongly. I shoved two fingers into her vagina and felt around for her G spot. I must have succeeded because she began to wail as she climaxed. I kept at it for as long as she could stand it. When she pushed my face away from her pussy, I stopped, just resting the tip of my tongue on her precious pearl. Even that became too sensitive and I withdrew, moving up to cradle her in my arms and rock her.

She was crying, tears dripping down her cheeks. I dried them up with a tissue and I kissed them away as I had when she was a little girl. Somehow, the reminder of my nursing her, my mothering her, bubbled up from her old memories. She smiled at me as never before. I felt she was lighting up the room and warming my heart as well. I held her for long moments, just being mommy. I can't describe how good that felt, especially since my eldest teenaged daughter had begun to assert her independence and draw away from her parents. I have to say I know what other moms feel when they say they wish their kids had not grown up so fast, regardless of their accomplishments. To us, they are always our children.

"I love you so much, mommy. That was the best thing that ever happened to me. Thank you so very much for always caring for me. Thank you for still loving me, even when I've been a bitch."

I kissed her brow and closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of my baby coming home to me. "We're all bitches at times, darling. It's normal. I'll always love you, even when you're being difficult."

"Mommy?"

"Yes, dearest girl."

"I don't want to be difficult. Please tell me if I'm starting to be a bitch. I promise I'll back down and we can talk about it. Okay?"

"Yes, my love. I promise and you'll promise to tell me when I'm being an unreasonable old bitch, too?"

"Yes, mommy. I will always love you. Always."

"I was wondering, love. Why are you calling me 'mommy'?"

She thought about it for a moment. "I'm not sure, but it feels right. You're really my mommy and that's okay. When I'm all grown up, you'll still be my mommy, even when I'm having babies of my own."

"You're going to have kids? I'm happy you plan to give me grandchildren to spoil, but I was beginning to think you're turning lesbian on me."

She looked perplexed. "Mommy, I don't know how, but I do know I'll be a mommy, too. I want to raise my own kids. I know that takes male sperm and they should have a daddy, too, so I'm not giving up on men, but I'm definitely not giving up on women. There are lots of ways lesbians can have children. I could adopt, have artificial insemination, advertise for a sperm donor, hook up with a woman who already has kids, go to a bar and pick up a sperm donor to give me what I need, go to a rent-a-kid place, or whatever. I just know I'll have kids some day to raise and teach and love. You never know, I might even find that my daughter needs me in adult ways, too, just like me. I think I'll be ready for that when the time comes."

I cuddled her and we started kissing again. I couldn't resist touching her everywhere. I found her nipples were getting hard again and that made me happy. She perked up in other ways, running her hands over my body and cradling my breast in her hand. I love it when my lover holds my titties. It's one of the nicest things in the world.

"Mommy?"

"Yes, my dearest?"

"You know, I still want to be your official mother fucker."

I giggled. "Yes, my love. I want that, too."

She beamed at me and then rose to get her bag that had been stored in the room before the Prom. I couldn't quite make out what she was up to, but I finally figured out she was strapping on a harness. She turned back to me as she tightened it in place.

"Are you ready to be fucked, mother?"

Seeing the lovely phallus bouncing in front of her, I giggled. "Oh, yes, my Princess, I'm very ready. How do you want me?"

"What would you like best, mommy?"

"Well, missionary style we can see each other's face. I love seeing who's invading my very personal space. On the other hand, doggie gets that dick deeper in me and you can hold onto my boobies as you fuck me. That's nice, too, you know."

"Well?"

I decided quickly. "Missionary. I want to see my baby as she fucks me. I want you to see my face as you take me, too, dearest. It's the more intimate position, I think." Looking up at my gorgeous baby girl, I smiled and she got a rather determined look in her eye. My pussy got wetter and I was sure I wouldn't need any extra lube for this particular fucking.

I stood up to give her a hug, enjoying the feeling of the cock she'd suddenly sprouted between us. As much as I love sex with other women, I'm still drawn to a hard cock. I prefer my husband's for many practical reasons, but I've been tempted to stray on occasion when the opportunity arose. The best have been the women wearing strapons that have fucked me so effectively, though. My daughter pulling one out of her bag was a delightful surprise.

I kissed her deeply and repeatedly, reaching between us to fondle her new cock. It was of a large enough size to give me a good ride. My fingers were just long enough to encircle its girth and I estimated it at about eight inches. Adding to the excitement, it was a rather deep shade of chocolate brown. I've fantasized about a well-endowed black man fucking me for years. I only once bedded a black man when I was in college. He was a very handsome man I met in a Sociology class, but his cock was of a very ordinary size, no more than six inches. It was still exciting to have a man of a different race inside my pussy, but I felt I didn't get the whole experience I'd heard about.