A Lord's Proclivities Ch. 04

Story Info
The sluts get degraded with fisting, milking, and fucking.
3.2k words
4.59
42.7k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers

Calla was so desperate to be milked. She couldn't touch herself at all and she could beg either as her mouth was gagged. Her arms were tied together like the other cow sluts and her legs were hobbled so she couldn't move at all. Her tits had grown even larger and they now were hanging down from their extra weight. Her nipples had darkened and thickened, they were stiff and leaking with milk. It was early in the morning and her stableboy had yet to come release the milk that had been building over the course of the night.

Gilroy smiled lasciviously as he walked past the other cow sluts to where Calla was whimpering. Her tits were so beautiful, straining with unreleased milk. She was the biggest cow whore he'd ever seen. She could take so much punishment and Gilroy relished every day he got to milk her big jugs. They still weren't as swollen as Delyth's or Ingrid's, but she had expanded more than they had.

Her tits, which had been so perky for their size, were drooping so heavily as she was forced to be bent down with her nipples pointing to the ground. Kenrick didn't want to waste any of her precious tit milk, as her production was still on the smaller side compared to the other cow sluts. Thus, she was forced to maintain this pose all night, on her hands and knees with her tits pointed down over a bucket to collect any drops of milk that would leak out. Only during the day was she milked, was she allowed to rest on her back. Otherwise, she was forced to stay in this position at all other hours.

Her big nipples were dripping with milk and Gilroy licked his lips. Calla was as fantastic as he thought she might be, though he was still partial to Delyth, especially now that he got to have all her tit milk to himself. But there was something so satisfying about degrading one of Lord Kenrick's previous favorites. Gilroy stood with his cock out, which was already leaking precum. He was always ready in the morning for Calla's cunt. He wanted to be the first to penetrate her, when she was most snug.

Gilroy took a thick dildo that he lubricated with her pussy juices before inserting into her ass. Calla's eyes dilated as he filled her asshole. He then positioned himself behind her, his fingers lightly touching her jugs. Calla trembled as he teased her cunt with the tip of his cock. She needed her fuck holes really stretched to produce a full cup of tit milk for Kenrick. It had taken a lot of rough experimentation to figure this out.

Gilroy grabbed her fat jugs, squeezing them tightly as he entered her cunt hole without any preparation. She was snug as always, though somehow she remained quite tight, despite all the rough double penetration. She was probably already carrying someone's bastard in her belly, though there was no telling which soldier's or servant's seed had impregnated her.

Calla groaned around her gag as milk squirted into the bucket below as he pummeled her pussy and used her tits as leverage for more aggressive fucking. Soon enough her cunt was convulsing over him and he dumped his cum into her. Gilroy wrenched his cock out and immediately replaced it with his fist. Calla cried as he forced his fist into her cunt, stretching her obscenely given how thick his forearms were from milking all the cow sluts. He hammered her cervix hard as her gag muffled her screams.

The stableboys were standing in waiting, rubbing their cocks. Calla was always the first cow slut to be filled with two cocks in her cunt as she needed all the stretching she could get to produce the tit milk that Lord Kenrick required. When her tits stopped squirting milk, Gilroy pulled his fist out and started squeezing every remaining drop by smashing each tit between his hands. He then twisted her tit flesh and yanked cruelly on her thick nipples until they were even more elongated and distended.

Calla had tears down her face from the pain, but her cunt was sopping wet. Gilroy had never met a whore like Calla before, who could get so much pleasure from pain. He slapped her tits until they were red, then crushed them again with his hands, pulling on her nipples and twisting them around the areola to see if she had any drops of milk left. He eyed on the bucket where there was probably about a cup of tit milk. He handed it to the servant boy, who would run it over to the house to warm up for Lord Kenrick.

Gilroy shoved Calla over to the stableboys. "Time to put some cocks into her!" he shouted. "Get her ready for the afternoon milking!"

The stableboys closest to Calla grabbed her and one of them immediately inserted their cock into her gaping pussy, which was then joined quickly by another cock, which was even bigger than the first. Gilroy watched as her pussy was stretched by the two cocks, even more than by his fist inside of her earlier.

Calla was moaning wildly as the stableboys fucked her in unison, her fat jugs bouncing lewdly up and down. Her milk jugs were nowhere near as perky as they had been when they had been much smaller, but Gilroy liked how massive they were. Who would have thought Calla's tits would grow to be this impressive?

-

Kenrick smiled as Calla's delicious tit milk was delivered to his bedchambers. The servant boy had lingered longer than he should, not that Kenrick was surprised. His newest slut, Deandra was truly something spectacular to look at. She had the biggest and roundest pair of tits he had ever seen on a slut before. She had surpassed Delyth's tits and her large, thick nipples were even better than Calla's.

Currently, Deandra was tied with her arms behind her, which forced her tits to jut out even more epicly. Kenrick had multiple metal clamps he'd attached to her nipples with various weights that were stretching the rosy pink flesh to their limits. He had her legs spread widely apart and her pussy lips were also supporting weights that were stretching them quite lewdly. He was admiring how she was dripping down her legs. Her cunt wanted him so badly.

Deandra was such a delectable slut and Kenrick had been pleased to find her. He had been through a handful of sluts, which he had discarded quickly, as they couldn't tolerate the pain he needed to orgasm from sex, but Deandra was nearly at Calla's level, though he wouldn't really know until he gave Deandra to his soldiers what she could really take.

Kenrick sipped on Calla's tit milk and savored its rich sweetness. Just remembering how Calla reacted to being penetrated by multiple cocks over and over again was enough to stir his cock. All he had needed to cum was watching her getting fucked so hard that her tits had finally started leaking the precious tit milk he yearned for

What had tided him over until he had acquired Deandra was when he had gone down to the milking sheds to watch the stableboys penetrate Calla's cunt with their cocks. She had learned to accommodate not just one cock in her cunt and another in her ass, but two cocks in her cunt at the same time. The first time Kenrick had watched her cunt be fucked by two cocks, he'd cum in his breeches for the first time in years.

Kenrick finished the delicious tit milk and considered putting a silver dildo into Deandra that was shorter and slimmer than his dick to build her desire for him while he went down to the milk sheds to see how Calla was being ravaged to give him this delicious tit milk.

He walked over to Deandra and tugged lightly on the weights torturing her nipples. Deandra moaned around her gag. He knew if he removed it she would beg him to fuck her, but he liked bringing her to a frenzy so that there was no way she could resist orgasming when he finally rammed his cock into her cunt.

He so enjoyed punishing her for cumming without permission. She was due for a whipping for cumming last night as soon as he had given her his cock. She had milked him of all his cum as soon as he was fully embedded in her. Deandra's cunt was snug, though not as tight as Calla's. He missed Calla, though he'd rather have her delicious tit milk everyday and apparently his solo penetration was not enough for that fucking whore.

Kenrick grabbed the whip and hit Deandra cruelly near her sensitive nipples. She jerked at the biting pain, which only caused her more pain as the weights pulled more ferociously at her distended nipples. He would need to release them soon unless he wanted to permanently damage them, but first he wanted to see her writhe in pain.

Kenrick lifted the whip and hit her near her other nipple. She screamed around her gag as he reached with his other hand to rip the clamps one at a time from her aching nubs. Each time he took a clamp off, he whipped her titty. By the time all her clamps were removed, she had furious red lines on the tops of her tits. Kenrick rubbed her sore nubs roughly before he drew the whip back and lashed each nipple with whip. Deandra's strangled cries were enough to make him wild with lust.

He dropped the whip and unclipped the clamps on her pussy lips. He then unfastened his breeches and bent her over, her pendulous tits hanging down, swaying so delightfully. Kenrick positioned his cock behind her and slammed into her without prelude. He didn't need to prepare her, she was already dripping for him from all the abuse, she was always ready just like Calla always was.

"Don't cum, you slut!" he roared as he drilled her cunt viciously just the way he liked it best.

Kenrick watched Deandra's magnificent tits slap back and forth as he fucked her slutty cunt as hard as he could. He could feel her walls tightening over him and he reached down to pull on her tits at just the right moment to send her over the edge. She sobbed into her gag as her cunt convulsed over his cock, and he allowed her orgasm to milk him for all she was worth. When he was done dumping his load into her, he pulled out of her and he picked up his whip from the floor.

"You disobedient cunt!" he snarled as he whipped her ass brutally, only stopping when her ass was a glorious, bright red.

He then pulled her up by her long mousy brown hair, which was really the only feature he disliked about her appearance. He then whipped her stomach and then gradually raised it until he was whipping her titties again. Deandra's skin was burning from all the whipping and she looked so beautiful with all the red lines crisscrossing in her skin. Kenrick tapped the whip against her cunt and she groaned.

"If you cum next time," he growled, inserting the tip of the whip into her pussy, "I'm gonna whip your cunt raw!"

-

Gilroy was fisting Calla for the second time this day as her teats brimmed with milk. She was in ecstasy as she could feel her walls stretch over his thick, muscular arms. She had never realized that she didn't need a cock to fill so full. She gasped around her gag as he pounded her cervix with his fist.

She couldn't tell him how much she loved it when he used her so roughly like this, or how much she loved it when he milked her fat jugs. She had always thought all she wanted was Lord Kenrick, but Gilroy truly gave her everything she needed in life. He knew exactly when she needed his fist vs when she needed two cocks in her cunt.

Calla wished she wasn't gagged, but she knew as a cow slut she wasn't allowed to speak even when her gag was taken off for her feeding. She was only allowed to make sounds or she'd be punished. The worst punishment would be to be taken away from the milk sheds.

"Good girl," said Gilroy as he began to pull on her thick teats to release the milk that has been building up.

The combination of his fist in her cunt with his other fist milking her jugs was enough to send Calla over the edge. Her pussy gushed as she came with such intensity that her teats squirted milk all over. Calla moaned as Gilroy pulled his fist out of her and really started to intensely milk her udders. Calla trembled as the milk gushed from her teats. She always produced more milk when she came hard and she'd cum hard multiple times today, on Gilroy's cock, his fists, and all the cocks from the stableboys.

"If you weren't Lord Kenrick's personal cow slut, I'd milk you with my teeth," said Gilroy darkly as he yanked on her teats hard to get every last drop. "I'd chew on your cow teats until you were dry."

Gilroy slapped her tits hard, then compressed them between his hands to make sure there was no more milk. He then tugged on her nipples, elongating them more than was necessary, but Calla loved it. She could feel her cunt quivering and when Gilroy applied more pressure to her sore teats and pulled with all his strength, Calla could feel herself cumming once more.

"You are the biggest fucking cow slut!" declared Gilroy as he harshly slapped her milk drained titties one last time. "I need to go milk Delyth, but I'll fuck your cow cunt tomorrow morn and milk those fat udders too!"

Calla twisted her neck so she could watch Gilroy walk away, wishing desperately that Gilroy could suckle on her fat udders like he did Delyth's.

-

Delyth had been waiting all day for Gilroy to return back to his quarters. She couldn't go anywhere hobbled as she was and her big udders were leaking milk all over the covers. She was already 8 months along and she felt like a gigantic whale. Her udders were even bigger now, though they didn't seem to satisfy Gilroy like they had before when he was always eagerly coming every few hours during the day to suckle her teats.

She smiled when she heard the door open. She wiggled over as best as she could, but it was difficult when her arms were tired so she couldn't milk her aching tits. Delyth wasn't gagged like the cow sluts, but she wasn't used to talking much, not when she spent so much time alone.

Ever since she was obviously with child, Gilroy no longer allowed the other servants to use her mouth during the day. He said he didn't want anyone to steal her tit milk. Delyth hadn't minded, she loved when Gilroy personally milked her with his mouth. She could orgasm just from him sucking her teats, and it was even more pleasurable when he filled her cunt with his cock while he nursed from her udder.

Delyth could already feel herself getting soaking wet, thinking about that amazing feeling of having Gilroy suck on her teats while fucking her cunt. Delyth was ready to burst. She hoped Gilroy would milk her a bit first before fucking her good.

She sighed as Gilroy grabbed her cow udder and brought her teat to his lips, he sucked aggressively and her milk bursted into his mouth. He then quickly switched to the other teat, releasing her milk as he worked roughly on it with his lips and teeth. It was like heaven, feeling his mouth milking her fat udders.

"Awww!" she cried out as she felt her cunt gush as he squeezed her tit harder. "Uggghhh!"

"So much fucking milk," said Gilroy as he took long gulps from her teats. "Give me all your milk, you fucking cow slut!"

Delyth shuddered as he tugged on her teat with his teeth. He then smashed his hands on either side of her jug, causing her milk to squirt into his mouth and onto her tit. He switched and did the same to her other jug until very little milk was coming out, no matter how much he smashed her udders and pulled on her teats.

Delyth spread her legs as he let her fat udders fall to the sides, they were so big and saggy that she needed to have her tits bound if they were going to jut forward like they had before her milk had expanded her tits to an enormous size. She was so horny for Gilroy and she was craving his cock in her cunt, but she was dismayed to see that despite his enthusiastic milking of her tits that his cock was only half hard.

Delyth would have touched him, but her bindings made that impossible. She opened her mouth instead and panted like an animal in heat. She had spent so much time having her mouth fucked and spent so much time not interacting verbally, that she mainly communicated in erotic sounds, animalistic sounds. Gilroy said women were best when they were just cows sluts and cow sluts didn't talk.

Delyth whimpered as he started slapping her titties back and forth, his blows getting progressively harder. Gilroy was smiling over her aching tits, she could see his dick swelling, elongating until it was standing straight out and pointing at her. He kept on slapping her jugs until they were deep red. She was in so much pain and yet she was so wet for his big dick.

Gilroy positioned himself between her pussy and he buried himself deeply into her. She screamed with pleasure as he fucked her like a wild beast. Her jugs were shaking with each brutal thrust and even though he'd just drained her udders of every drop just a few minutes ago, she was beginning to feel her teats tingle like they did when her milk came in.

"Fuuckkk, yesss!" he roared. "Make more titty milk for me with your big fat udders!"

"Ahhh! Uhhh!" she squealed as she felt her cunt clamp down on his cock.

"Big fucking cow slut!" he shouted. "Take my seed in your cow cunt!"

Delyth shuddered as she felt him coat her cunt with his cum. She could feel her walls clamping down on his big dick and she came so hard when he slammed into her one last time. Gilroy then yanked his cock out of her and flipped her around, grabbing her fat udders and smashing them together as he rubbed his spent cock all over her soft flesh.

"My cow slut," he murmured as he rolled her nipples between his fingers, causing milk to spill down her tits. "My beautiful, perfect cow slut!"

xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers