A Losing Bet

Story Info
A silly bet leads to some satisfaction.
1.3k words
3.99
15.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary and I love to make silly bets. Bets about things like who will finish chores first or who can flirt their way to more free drinks, or who can find the best wine. We never bet money though. The time she finished cleaning her place before I finished mine resulted in me cleaning her kitchen in a sexy maid outfit. And when she got more free drinks, my panties ended up in her purse for the rest of the night. You'd think I'd learn that Mary doesn't make bets she can't win.

So I should have known better when we were watching a show and she said, "bet I can make you cum without touching your pussy before the episode is over."

I glanced at her. "Terms?"

She grinned, "You win and we'll invite Devon over and you can be a pillow princess all night. You lose, you can't cum for the rest of the night and I get to tease you how I want."

I mulled it over. It wasn't impossible for her to make me cum in twenty minutes, but without playing with my clit it was unlikely. And I do love when she and Devon play with me. "Agreed."

She immediately pulled the straps off my shoulders, pulled my dress down, and started kissing and caressing my nipple. Mmm, her tongue and her fingers were amazing! She moved her lips to my other nipple, swirling her tongue around, making me moan. Her other hand traced sweet circles up my thigh.

She nipped at my tit and I felt a cool wet pressure at my pussy as something slipped in. She turned it on and pushed the rabbit part up against my clit.

"Fuck, that's not fair," I exhaled.

She nipped my other tit, and grinned up at me. "I didn't touch your pussy, the vibrator did." And she grabbed the end and twirled a little, making it vibrate right up against my g spot. The dirty cheater went right back to doing that delicious thing with her tongue on my tits, sucking them and pinching.

God, it felt like this episode would never end, and I juat wanted her and Devon to tag team me tonight. As the first bars of the credit music started playing, she bit down gently on first one, then the other. And fuck me, but I came really hard.

She pushed the vibrator right up against my clit, pushing the orgasm to even greater heights. Finally she pulled it out and I lay on the couch panting, legs spread wide, dress bunched around my waist.

"That was delicious," and she licked her lips. "And I won." She pulled me upright, pulled my dress the rest of the way off and took a moment to admire. Then she grabbed me by the hand and dragged me into her bedroom. "Lay in the center of the bed and spread your legs and arms."

I crawled into the center of her king-size bed and lay spread-eagled across her bed. She reached under and brought out restraints that she attached to my wrists and ankles. "I just got these and wanted to try them out," she told me and nipped at my tit. I gasped. Fuck those were sensitive. She tightened them all until I couldn't even roll over. Then she blindfolded me. I twitched as her lips softly kissed up my thighs. She flicked her tongue across my clit and fuck I wanted to squirm, but I couldn't. Then she swirled something cool around my entrance, slowly thrusting it in and out, in and out, until I moaned in pleasure.

"Oh fuck me please!" She laughed and pushed the toy all the way in.

"I will, but you still can't come, love." Before I could respond, the toy buzzed to life inside of me. "Now be good, I have to step out for a bit." I didn't hear the bedroom door close, but the front door opened and shut. Was she really going to leave me here tied up and literally vibrating with pleasure??

I couldn't tell how much time passed before I heard the front door open again. I couldn't even speak, the pleasure was so intense.

"I'm back, love. Now, you seem to be having a good time, why don't you share the love?" I felt the bed shift as she climbed on and shifted over me. Then she lowered herself down over my mouth. I licked at her pussy like it could quench my desire, sucking at her clit, then dipping my tongue in and out. She moaned her pleasure.

"Well aren't you two darlings a gorgeous sight?" Devon's low voice drawled.

"I invited a friend," Mary laughed. "I knew you wouldn't protest. Have fun, Devon. She's not allowed to cum though."

"Don't mind if I do." And in moments, I felt a tongue between my legs, lapping at all the moisture that was leaking from my pussy. Gods, I wanted to squirm, but the restraints were too tight.

"Mind if I free her legs, Mary? I want to fuck her with her knees by her ears."

"Fuck," she moaned as I nipped her clit, "go ahead. But if she cums, I'm spanking you first."

He chuckled and released my legs. Then he grabbed my feet and pushed until my knees really were almost to my ears. Mary used my legs to brace herself as she came and I licked up as much of it as I could. I heard the tear of a condom wrapper, then the toy was slid out of me to be replaced, by Devon's lovely cock. Fuck he went so deep in this position. I squirmed in pleasure. I felt Mary lift up and settle above my head. She started tracing light shapes along the sides of my breasts. Devon started thrusting hard and fast and I was panting and moaning and just when I thought I might come, nails dug into the sides of my breasts, pulling me back from the edge.

"Fuck!" I cried, a few tears streaming down from under the blindfold. "Fuck I was so close!"

Devon hadn't missed a beat and I started to climb again. "Fuck, please don't stop, please, that feels so good!" I begged. Before I was ready he thrust a final time and pulled out.

"You're always a fantastic ride, darling." Devon told me and smacked my ass. I felt him roll off the bed.

I shakily put my legs down. I was quivering all over, so needy. I felt someone restrain my ankles, together this time, then a warm body pressed on either side of me.

"You've been so good, love. It's so fucking hot seeing you tied up and shaking with need." Then felt Mary's soft lips start kissing one tit and Devon's hot needy mouth started sucking the other. I squirmed with need and moaned.

"Please Mary! Fucking please!" The mouths stopped.

"Oh no. That wasn't the deal." Then Mary rolled off the bed. I felt her weight beside me again and Devon chuckled.

"That's not very nice, Mary." he growled approvingly.

"Another new toy." I felt something clamp onto my left nipple. Then my right. Then I felt something thick and long slide into my needy pussy. "I think it's my turn now, Devon. Lay on your back, I want to ride you."

I had to give Mary credit. The full feeling in my pussy with no thrusting and the constant pinch on my nipples definitely kept me on edge, but hearing her riding Devon next to me almost sent me over. It was Devon's hand this time that squeezed my thigh painfully. "You don't get to come tonight, darling."

I heard them both come, panting hard. Then I felt the warm bodies laying next to me again. The clamps came off, the dildo came out. The restraints were removed. We all spooned, but I was still so horny. But Mary had played me again. They were both too tired to be interested. So we lay there, two satisfied and one wishing she made smarter bets.