Working My Way Through College

Story Info
High cost of college requires extreme measures.
2.9k words
4.44
11.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers

I decided to record my experiences at college with a journal app on my laptop, if I had time left over from living them, with a full load of courses and part-time work as a waitress in a fast-food restaurant!

Dear Diary,

I suppose it is a cliché about the girl who works her way through college using her looks: posing nude for art classes, professional and amateur photographers, and doing striptease. Even a waitress gets more tips, if she is pretty, friendly, wears her skirt short and shows cleavage. College costs a hellava lot more now than when my grandfather attended! The cost per semester for tuition, books, and room and board in a dorm is about $12,000! I got a Pell Grant of $6000 for the year. Half of that, my savings and my parents' help got me through the first semester. My job paid a pittance. We'd be tapped out by my second year.

I was telling my troubles to a girlfriend and fellow student.

She said, "I've heard of a way for a coed to make big money in a short time, much less time than your job takes. Mind you, this is second-hand knowledge from another classmate."

My heart swelled with expectation!

"It seems that there is a combination hunting-fishing lodge and 'gentlemen's club' a few miles out of town in a wooded area on the shore of a lake. During the day, mostly on weekends, they hunt or fish. At night, they dine, drink and enjoy being served by a pretty girl clad in a bikini. If you pass the interview and are hired, you make a minimum of $500 for one gig. If you don't mind half a dozen horny men ogling your bod, and they would love yours, then go for an interview."

She gave me the name of her source. After talking with her, I called the president of the club.

"Describe yourself: your age, hair, face and figure."

"I am nineteen with long, black hair, a pretty face (I'm told), 5'4" with rather long legs."

"What's your cup size? How big a bra do you fill?"

'Oh, I wear a D cup."

"I like what I hear!"

He invited me for an interview the same afternoon at the club.

"I don't know where it is, and I don't have a car."

"I'll pick you up at your dorm. Wear something attractive. Kids these days wear such ugly, sloppy clothes!"

I guessed he meant a skirt or dress. I chose a tight, short skirt and a white blouse, through which my black bra darkly showed. When I got into the passenger's side, he evaluated my legs, which showed bare halfway up my thighs.

"You ARE pretty and have lovely legs! Bare is best! Didn't you bring a bikini?"

"I don't have one in the dorm."

"Be prepared to remove your blouse and skirt, and pose in your underwear, then. I hope that you are wearing sexy underwear, bikini panties, and a bra that shows some cleavage."

I gulped, "Yes."

"I'm Jim, and your name is"

"Lucy."

Jim was middle-aged, looked about 6' with graying dark hair and husky.

The lodge was several miles out of town, at the end of a dirt road through thick woods. It overlooked a beautiful, small lake.

"There is no public access to this lake, so it is used mostly by members. There are a few secluded homes on the other side."

He led me into a sort of meeting room, where another man sat, another officer of the club. He rose with a smile to greet me.

"Lucy, this is Jack. He is here to provide a second opinion of your qualifications. Do you know anything about the position?"

"Just that I wait on the members to serve them food and drinks, while wearing a bikini. Also, I was told that the pay is good."

"That it is, my dear! Now, the first step is for us to evaluate your figure and your willingness to display it to a group of admiring men. Lucy hasn't a bikini, so she will show us how she looks in her bra and panties, which could be even sexier. Besides looking good in a bikini, Lucy, you must be sexy enough to enjoy us looking at you. If you are too inhibited, the job will not suit you. Move away from the table now, so that we can have a full-length view."

I unbuttoned my blouse, slowly enough for them to be eager to see more. I removed it and placed it on the table.

"Oh, my, you are well-endowed! That is a great asset!"

I unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor.

"Turn around, slowly. She has a nice ass, don't you think, Jack? Your legs are long, and beautiful all of the way up! Your figure passes with flying colors! Now, pull a chair out and sit where we can enjoy looking at you."

"You have the body for the job. The next part of the interview is to gauge how sexy you are. Are you a virgin?"

"Would that be good, or bad?" I asked.

They laughed.

"We just need to know that you have experience with men, at least letting them make out with you."

"Yes."

"Your basic salary would be $500 for a night, starting at 6 and ending at midnight. For that, you will wear a bikini or bikini underwear and submit to being felt up. When they see your voluptuous body, they won't be able to keep their hands off you. If that shocks you, then our interview is over."

"How much feeling?"

"They will caress your arms, your lovely thighs, kiss you, squeeze your ass and squeeze your tits. The club can offer you an extra hundred to strip naked and remain so for the rest of the night. You will continue letting them feel you up when you are naked. Individual members may offer you hundred-dollar tips for cunnilingus, fellatio, and fucking. You could earn a thousand dollars or more, in one night!"

First, I was shocked. Then, my head swam as I tried to count up how much money I could make in one night!

"What are cunnilingus and fellatio?"

"Cunnilingus is oral sex for women, having your pussy licked, which most women love. Fellatio is oral sex for men, cock-sucking. It is a lot to process in a few minutes. You decide how much you earn. We need to give you one more test to make sure that you are prepared for the minimum duties of the job, if you are still interested. If you pass this test, we want you to start next Saturday night at 6."

I gulped again, "Yes, I'm still interested."

"Then, stand up so that we can feel you up! Some applicants quail at this part, but there is still enough competition for the job."

I stood. My legs were shaking and my knees felt like jelly. I'd never felt four hands of two strangers exploring me all over! First, they stood on each side of me caressing my arms, neck, shoulders and back, giving me shivers. Jim embraced me, grabbed my ass and kissed me, with just a little tongue. Jack did the same. I felt thrills of excitement through my body! Then they knelt at my feet. I had two men at my feet! Each helped himself to a leg and caressed both outside and inside at the same time. They stopped just short of my pussy, which was feeling moist. They caressed my thighs up and down several times advancing up against my pussy!

"Congratulations, Lucy! You passed the final test. Was it my imagination, or were you getting excited?"

"I was getting excited, alright. I never had two men handling me before!"

"It's only fair, because you definitely excited us!"

Their cocks were definitely up for me!

Jim drove me to my dorm, using both hands on the wheel for the dirt road and one hand the rest of the way so that he could caress my left thigh, all of the way up to my panties. It was another test. When he parked, Jim put his hand behind my head and kissed my lips, yet another test.

"The members will love you!"

Next, I needed to shop for a bikini. I asked Megan, the girl who had referred me, for advice. She showed me hers. It was light blue. The top just covered her nipples and aureoles. The bottom just covered her shaved pussy and the crack of her ass! We giggled. I would have to shave more for that.

We went to Maurice's, which caters to young women. Megan picked up a string bikini that would leave my ass bare, just my nipples covered and just the lips of my pussy covered!

"My pussy would eat that!" I exclaimed.

We giggled.

I settled on one that would just cover the crack of my ass but leave most of my buttocks bare, cover my mound of love, and my nipples and aureoles. I never got so excited, well sexually excited, shopping before!

On Saturday, it being a chilly day in early April, I needed my long coat both for warmth and to cover my bikini. Jack picked me up at my dorm at 5:45. As soon as I appeared, the members were all ready to greet me, with smiles. Their smiles widened after they helped me off with my coat. I was deluged with compliments, whistles and admiring looks.

"Have one or two of these to relax you," Jim offered.

"Brownies?"

"Marijuana brownies."

I took two. I went to the bar. One of the members became the bartender. I took orders and delivered them to the men at the dinner table. The first man grabbed my ass, and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Look out, Harvey! This is her first gig, and you don't want beer on your head or your supper in your lap!"

I apologized for flinching. Now that I had been felt up, I was ready to submit to the others. Each time I served a drink, I was felt up with a hand on my ass or caressing my thigh. When I bent forward to serve, it was an invitation to have a tit cupped and squeezed. I ate the other brownie. After I had served the food and drinks, they invited me to sit with them and eat. I requested a glass of red wine with my meal, and they actually had some!

Seated between two of the members, I soon felt a hand on each thigh, travelling hands exploring me right up to nudging my pussy! I nervously downed my wine, and my glass was immediately refilled. About halfway through supper, the brownies and wine were making me high. When I arrived and removed my coat, I enjoyed being the center of attention such that six men could not keep their eyes off me. Now, their hands were exciting me, and I began to enjoy that attention, more.

The men helped me to clear the table. Someone played a CD of music, and each man invited me to dance. It was their excuse to press their bodies against mine and feel me up all over. They pressed their hard cocks against my belly, grabbed my ass, and squeezed my tits. Some kissed my cleavage.

There was a unanimous vote to offer me $100 to strip naked. I was ambivalent about being so naughty and excited about enjoying my power to please the men. I nodded my head. The men cheered. Jim placed a necklace around my neck that had a small pouch or purse. He deposited a hundred-dollar bill into it. I danced around a little and shook my big tits at them. They cheered and whistled more.

"Take it off, baby!"

I danced up to one man and invited him to untie my top. I held the cups to my tits teasingly, until they urged me to take it off. Then, I tossed it to one of the men. I danced around a bit more and up to Jim, inviting him to strip me completely naked. The men roared with approval. Each wanted to dance with me again, a slow dance, body to body.

Now, they were feeling and squeezing my bare ass and naked tits. They sucked my nipples erect and hard. They felt me up my thighs, between my legs to claim my pussy! Each hand that squeezed my pussy made it wetter. Fingers penetrated me!

"She's getting wet, and does she smell and taste good!"

Then, they all offered $50 each to eat my pussy, only fifty because they expected me to enjoy cunnilingus a lot more than they. They all licked and fingered me until each had given me an orgasm. Then one offered $50 for fellatio, $75 if I let him cum in my mouth and $100 to swallow his sperm.

"Suck my cock, baby!"

I thought, just this once, and bent forward to where he sat. I'd never sucked cock, but after I started, I wanted to learn how to do a good job. It was rather exciting to feel in my mouth a cock I had excited. I was beginning to get the hang of it when I felt hands on my hips and a hard cock between my thighs, rubbing with fucking motions under my pussy. I saw a hand in front of me offering a hundred-dollar bill, I nodded, hardly losing a suck. The hand slipped the bill into my purse and his cock slipped into me! I was relieved that it wasn't a pussy-buster, but a pussy-primer.

I was so wet that he easily possessed me. The two men took turns playing with my dangling tits while I wondered who would cum in me first. After about five minutes, the man whose cock I was sucking informed me that he was about to cum. I amazed myself at my excitement as a I anticipated my first cock jerking and spurting sperm into my mouth. I just had to keep sucking and it would happen. He groaned and I felt his cock jerking and feeding me his sperm. I quickly swallowed his load, in order not to taste it for long.

Harvey kept fucking me slowly to make his pleasure last longer. After about ten minutes, someone complained.

"Hey, Numbnuts, unload already! We all want a suck and a fuck!"

"Ah, you couldn't get it up twice, anyway, even for this beautiful babe! I'm in paradise!"

I had another cock in my mouth and was going for another hundred!

I felt Harvey's cock swell and harden even more as he finally fucked me hard and fast. That was enough to make me cum and the others clap. He groaned as he pumped his sperm into me and sighed, as if I were good to the last drop. I soon felt another cock thrust up me and a hand tuck a hundred into my purse. This one felt bigger and got further up me. I knew it would make me cum.

I had set a wicked precedent by swallowing sperm as if it were the elixir of love. They all wanted to be sucked off and see me swallow their loads. After I'd started, I thought I might as well continue. While the second guy was fucking me, someone suggested that I'd be more comfortable on my hands and knees (the position of a bitch in heat). Jim handed me a mask to conceal my identity, because they all had smart phones and wanted souvenirs of me in photos and videos.

They loved seeing my big tits sway as I was pushed back and forth on two cocks, lathering the cock in my cunt with my cream. I got ahead with my cock-sucking and finished before they were done fucking me. Then, they wanted me on my back with my knees bent and my legs up and spread wide while they ravished me.

It was Jim who mounted me. His cock looked about 8" long! It seemed impolite to ask him how big it was.

"Are you going to make me take all of that?"

"You need your confidence boosted! I believe you can take all of it! I wanted to see your face when I fucked you!"

The big head split my pussy open wider but did not hurt. With two powerful thrusts he got all of the way up and possessed me. Fireworks exploded in my pussy! Now, I was able to concentrate on the man on top of me and the fuck he was giving me while he clutched my tits. Jim gave me a lovely long fuck. As he approached his climax, he literally boosted me, on his devastating cock: grabbed my ass, lifted my hips, pounded his cock into me and unloaded, making me scream. I thought I'd do this for free!

They proved wrong the naysayer by feeding both my mouth and pussy with their cream. Two helped me stand, shakily, while others photographed the sperm gushing from my cunt. They offered me a return engagement next Saturday. I said I'd call when I decided (after counting the money I had made). I cleaned up a little, but there was still sperm in me. They all wanted to drive me back. I don't know why, after I had drained them helpless.

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers