A Lost Bet

Story Info
She lost a bet, now she must pay the price.
2.8k words
4.31
60.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bondai
Bondai
27 Followers

The bet had been for high stakes and she had lost, now she was his for the night. The bet had been simple, whoever lost had to submit to the winner for the night willing to do anything that the winner demanded, no limits, nothing taboo, just pure submission, their body a toy to be used in any way the winner saw fit. She was fully expecting to be sore in the morning.

He'd seen her naked a thousand times but somehow this was different. He had dressed up for the occasion, a crisp white shirt over dark trousers and now he was sitting just a few feet away from her, fully dressed and just looking at her as she stood before him completely nude.

"Feet apart and hands on your head," he ordered.

She did as she was asked, her large firm breasts lifting as she raised her hands, her nipples as hard as bullets. Spreading her feet apart exposed her perfectly clean-shaven pussy to his view, her lips parting slightly and revealing the slight glisten of moisture to his gaze.

"Very nice," he murmured as he reached for his phone and opened the camera app.

She flinched slightly every time she heard the shutter sound. She didn't like her picture being taken at the best of times, much less when she was stood naked displaying herself to him.

"Turn around, spread your legs, and bend over," he commanded.

She did as she was told, cringing slightly as she heard the unmistakable sound of his camera taking extremely close-up pictures of her tight, puckered ass and her dripping wet pussy.

"Why am I so turned on by this?" she wondered to herself. "Is it being watched? Is it having him commanding me? Not being responsible for my own actions?"

His next order for her broke her away from her thoughts and brought her back to the night that still stretched out ahead of her. "Lie on the floor, open your legs, and put on a show with this," He handed her a thick, glass dildo. "I want to see you cum as you plunge this into your wet pussy."

She gasped at the thought. She never used toys, always preferring the feeling of her finger when she masturbated but she took a deep breath and thought "tonight isn't about what I want, I'm his toy and I've agreed nothing is off limits tonight."

She started slowly, licking the cold bulbous head of the glass toy. It wasn't so thick that she thought that she would need the extra lube afforded by her spit but she did think that he would enjoy watching her giving the large glass cock a good suck before she got down to business and sunk it into her tight pussy. Eventually, she stopped sucking and started to trail the glass toy down her body, making sure to circle her hard nipple with the slippery, spit-coated head. She rubbed the head of the toy across her extremely sensitive clit and around her wet hole and make a cute little whimper as the bulbous head of the toy slipped inside her.

Slowly she pushed the toy deep into her dripping wet pussy, groaning as the thick cold glass sank into her. She paused for a moment as the toy reached its limit, savouring the feeling of being filled, before slowly pulling it back out until only the head remained inside her. She repeated the process, all the way in before pulling back out, each stoke slightly faster than the one before until she was doing as he had asked and fucking herself with the thick toy, plunging it deep into her wet pussy. She had almost forgotten the fact that he was watching until he spoke.

"That's it, now cum for me."

She didn't know if it was as a result of the words themselves, the fact that she had been ordered to give this most private thing to him or just the reminder that she was being watched as she performed such a lewd act but she couldn't have held back the massive orgasm that crashed over her if she had wanted to. She could think of little else but her pleasure as she came hard as he watched her.

Her hand fell away from the thick toy, leaving it buried deep inside her, the glass no longer cold but warmed by the red hot fires raging within her. He reached down and grasped the base of the toy and slowly pulled it from her wet pussy. Holding it up he looked with interest at the glass which was coated with her cum, with a smile he handed her the toy and said "It looks like you've made a mess of this and it needs cleaning. Why don't you lick and suck it clean for me?"

Remembering her promise of nothing off-limits or taboo she didn't object. She just slowly gathered herself and reached out her tongue and started to suck her cum from the thick toy.

He smiled as he watched, "Good girl," he whispered, "I'm going to enjoy tonight."

"Stop," he finally said, "it's clean. Put it away and bring me the bag you find under the bed."

She crawled the few feet across the room to the bed, reached for the soft bag under it, and returned it to him. She waited, kneeling naked at his feet, as he searched in the bag. Eventually, he found what he was looking for and pulled out four thick leather cuffs, one for each of her limbs. One by one he buckled them tightly onto her, firstly around her wrists as she knelt at his feet and then she lay on her back and offered each ankle up to him. The cuffs were thick, strong, and padded, buckled as tightly around her limbs as they were she knew there would be no slipping out of them no matter what he did to her.

"Stand up and turn around, hands behind you," he ordered.

She did as she was asked and didn't resist as he started binding her arms and torso with the long, soft rope that had been in the bag along with the leather cuffs. He tied her much more tightly than she'd ever been bound before, her forearms positioned horizontally across the small of her back and tightly bound together which forced her shoulders back and her chest up and out. The soft rope continued around her body, tightly wrapping above, below, and between her large, sensitive breasts until they too were wrapped in rope and tightly bound. More photos of her followed, ensuring that he would always have a reminder of the night she submitted to him completely.

He sat on the edge of their large wooden bed and gestured for her to come to him, she moved closer until she was standing straddling his left leg, her left leg between his, her right leg on the outside of his left. Her bound, helpless breasts were just inches from his face. She moaned as he leaned forward and sucked first her hard left nipple and then the right as hard as he could, the pleasure she felt mixing with the slight discomfort of having them bound.

He placed a hand on her back and whispered "bend over," as he gently guided her body to his right-hand side. She soon realised that she was now bent over his knee, her legs spread over his left leg and his right arm resting across her back lightly holding her down. With her arms bound as they were, she had no hope of being able to move away from whatever he had planned.

The first spank made her jump as it landed hard on her right buttock.

"I expect you to count and thank me for each one," he said

She thought to herself "he can't be serious!" but out loud she said "One, thank you, Sir."

Crack

"Two, thank you, Sir."

Crack

"Three, thank you, Sir."

These were solid spanks, first landing on 1 buttock and then the other. With his arm holding her down she couldn't wiggle away from his hand as he continued to properly spank her, maybe not quite as hard as he could but certainly hard enough that she was going to remember it for a while.

Crack

"Twe.... twenty, thank you Sir," she gasped.

He studied her sexy ass which was turning a wonderful shade of red as he lightly stroked his hand across her buttocks and reached down to trail his fingers between the lips of her shaven pussy. Finding her soaking wet he softly says

"Oh, you enjoyed that did you?"

He plunges 2 of his fingers deep into her hot, wet hole and starts to roughly rub her g-spot. He continues to force her towards another hard orgasm with his fingers as he continues to talk.

"You like being my toy? Your tits, your arse, your throat, your wet cunt all mine to use as hard as I want to?"

"Oh God, oh God, Fuck me! Use me! Treat me like your toy, your slut, I'm yours!" she babbled as she came hard, her already soaked pussy releasing a flood of cum over his whole hand.

She laid over his knee, spent and shaking, coming down from the massive orgasm that he'd just forced from her helpless body. "Did she enjoy being used like this? How far was she willing to let him go?" She wondered.

Her thoughts were interrupted by his fingers slowly drawing her cum up from her soaking wet pussy and rubbing it into the tight pucker of her ass. She groaned as his thick finger slowly pushed deeply into her tight hole. She heard the snap of the lube bottle being opened and jumped as the cold lube hit her hot ass. He took his time with her, slowly stretching her, first with 1, then with 2 until eventually, he was working 3 well-lubricated fingers into her. She was groaning continually now as he worked to stretch out her most private of places.

She felt empty as he removed all his fingers from her, her once tight hole gaping open obscenely. She wasn't empty for long however as she felt the tip of a well-lubricated plug lodge into her well-prepared ass. He pushed the toy into her extremely slowly, watching as her tight pucker stretched around the thick, black silicon.

She started to whimper, just a little as he got towards the thickest end of the toy. "Nearly there my pet," he whispered as he added one last squirt of lube. She groaned as the thick plug finally slipped completely into her once tight ass, filling her more completely than she'd ever been filled.

He helped her to move off him and back onto her knees on the floor. She felt him clip her ankle cuffs together and then him join them to the rope that tightly bought her arms behind her. She was effectively completely immobilised on her knees, helpless, her large breasts bound and jutting out in front of her.

He spoke to her as he started to undress "I was extremely tempted to set up a camera to video you, fill that wet cunt of yours with a powerful vibrator, and then flog those sensitive tits of yours as you came for my entertainment over and over again until you were a begging, whimpering mess."

She made a cute little whimper as she thought about that.

"But," he continued "we may come back to that thought later. Right now I've been thinking that it's time I cum, time I used one of your tight holes for my pleasure. Tied as you are, on your knees, your ass filled with a thick plug, can you guess which of your holes I'm going to use?"

"My mouth Sir," she whispered

"That's right, I'm going to grab your hair and push my thick cock down your tight throat. You're likely going to gag and cough and drool, your eyes will water but I'm not going to stop. I'm going to use your throat for my pleasure, as long as I want, as deep as I want until I cum and you're going to endure it. Do you understand?"

"Ye..... Ye...... yes Sir," she whispered "I'm yours, use me."

He finished undressing, his thick, rock-hard cock jutting out proudly, and stood before her.

"Open your mouth, stick out your tongue and look up at me," he demanded.

She did as she was instructed and continued to hold the pose as he placed the bulbous purple head of his cock on her tongue. He took a couple more pictures of her upturned face and his cock on her tongue and said.

"I'm going to want you looking up at me as I cum over your beautiful face, so remember this position. I'm going to coat your face and your tongue in my thick, hot salty cum and you are going to hold the pose until I've taken pictures of you. Then and only then, when I tell you to, you're going to swallow and thank me for it."

"Yes Sir," she whispered.

Grabbing a hand full of hair at the back of her head he slowly started to feed his hard cock into her open mouth. He still had around 2 inches left to go when he hit the top of the throat and she started to gag. He stopped pushing forward and instead just held tightly onto her hair so should couldn't back away from his thick cock, enjoying the sensation as she gagged and spluttered. After a few seconds, he pulled back completely out of her mouth and allowed her to catch her breath.

"That's what I want from you, you have no idea how amazing it feels to have you gagging around the head of my cock, how powerful it makes me feel to use you like this."

He plunged back into her, a little faster this time, once more stopping to enjoy the feeling as he reached her gag reflex. This time he only pulled back about an inch, just enough to allow her a brief moment of rest bite before pushing forward again. Soon he was repeating this at a slow but steady rhythm, slowly but firmly fucking the very entrance to her throat and delighting in the "glug, glug, glug," sounds coming from her throat every time he pushed into her.

He sensed she was getting used to this treatment and on his next thrust into her continued pushing until the large head of his thick cock slipped deeper into her tight throat, not stopping until he bottomed out and had her nose buried in his wiry pubic hair. He looked down at her upturned face, her eyes watering slightly as she looked up at him struggling to deal with the thick cock which he had buried to the hilt in her throat. Pulling back so that she could breathe he knew it wouldn't take many more strokes like that to have him exploding and so over the next few powerful strokes he made sure he was plunging his throbbing cock as deeply into her ravished throat as he could. He was torn, he wanted nothing more than to force his cock as deep into her as possible and cum directly down her throat, feeling her tight muscles massaging his spasming cock as he shot rope after rope of hot cum into her.

With a groan, he pulled completely out of her, ropes of her drool clinging to his throbbing cock. His hand was a blur as he stroked himself closer and closer to cumming as she coughed and spluttered. Grabbing her hair again with his free hand he demanded

"Look at me, open your mouth."

She did as he asked and the sight of her beautiful face gazing up at him, eyes still watering and gasping from the brutal face fucking she'd endured, her mouth open and her tongue out waiting to catch his hot cum was too much for him. He exploded, covering her face and pooling his thick, salty cum on her outstretched tongue.

He made sure he squeezed every last drop onto her upturned face before reaching for his phone and taking several photos of her. He switched to video mode before saying

"Ok, you did well, now swallow."

She closed her mouth and looking right at the camera made a big gulp as she swallowed the cum that had pooled in her mouth before opening again to show the camera that the cum was gone.

"Good girl," he said as he started to scoop the thick cum from her face with his fingers and feed it into her mouth "you can rest soon."

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered as she sucked his fingers clean.

Bondai
Bondai
27 Followers