A Lost Bet, She'll Pay on Her Knees

Story Info
A lost bet with the boss, has Carmen on her knees.
2.9k words
4.34
23.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious? You really think the US team can beat Brazil at soccer?" I laugh.

"Yep," my boss, Mike, says with his usual arrogance. "I bet you we score the first goal too."

"Ohh, you bet do you," I say mocking him.

We've both had far too much to drink. We've had a big first day with a new client in Miami, enjoyed dinner, hit the hotel bar for a few drinks, then gone to his room to watch the game. Making it more fun is the fact that Brazil, my national team, are playing the USA tonight. I was reluctant to watch the game from his room, but he said it's easier for him to get a bottle of whiskey through expenses than a large hotel bar bill. I made him promise no funny business.

"Yeah, I bet. You really don't think we can beat Brazil, do you?" He says, climbing off the bed to top up our drinks.

"Not a chance?" I say. "We're the favorites for the cup. America are what? Ranked nineteenth?"

"No chance at all?" he teases, standing with two full glasses of whiskey.

"Zero. None. Nil," I say, fluffing the pillow behind me and sitting up a bit.

I watch him run his eyes down my body, lingering on my breasts, then down to my short skirt. He might be my boss, but we've always had a fun relationship. Strictly professional, but we flirt a lot and share things I wouldn't share with any other colleagues. We're both single and in our twenties, and both have similar interests. Mike got me into CrossFit a year ago, and it has transformed my body. He's been ripped since I've known him.

"So, you're 100% confident you cannot lose?" He says.

I take my glass from him and raise it in a kind of toast. He mirrors me and chinks his glass to mine.

"100%" I say.

"OK, let's have a bet. On the outcome, not who scores first. Only on the winner, and let's make it big," he says with a grin.

"Backing down from the first bet already, huh? Are you sure about this boss?" I say. "OK, you give me two days off, if the United States lose."

"Two days! Wow, that's a lot to ask when you know it's a dead certainty you win," he laughs.

Mike downs his whiskey in one gulp. Not to be outdone, I do the same.

He takes my glass and turns to refill them.

"All right. You get two days off if the US lose. When we get back to Chicago, of course."

He walks around the bed and climbs back on, passing me my drink.

"So, what is my forfeit if Brazil lose?" I ask, with a mocking laugh.

He sits on the bed facing me and stares as if assessing me.

"A blowjob," he says.

I nearly choke on the whiskey I was drinking when he said it. I am fucking livid and leap off the bed.

"Mike! Are you fucking serious?" I yell. "What the fuck? You're my boss, and my friend."

He says nothing.

"Well?" I yell.

"Stop," Mike says. "Calm down," he adds, climbing from the bed.

He starts giggling, then laughs louder and sits back down on the bed. "Your face," he says.

Fuck it. The fucker was messing with me.

"For fuck's sake, Mike," I say, blowing out a deep breath. "You asshole." I start laughing at the situation with him now. I feel stupid and calm down, walking back to the bed.

"I thought you were serious," I say, punching his arm.

We sit laughing about the incident and can't stop. I think the whiskey is catching up with both of us.

"Fucker," I say, climbing onto the bed and resuming my position.

He sits back beside me to watch the game.

The anthems play for both teams, and the teams do the customary hand-shake before kick-off.

"So, we still haven't agreed my forfeit if Brazil lose," I say, poking him in the ribs.

"Yeah, we have," he says, looking at me. "A blowjob."

"What? You said you were joking," I say with puzzlement.

"No, I didn't. I just commented on your reaction."

"Are you kidding with me again?" I say, sitting forward and turning to face him.

"No. It's not a big deal," he says with a grin. "You said you were 100% certain Brazil will win, so it's an absolute certainty that you get two days off. No blowjob required."

I am speechless, but my initial anger has gone.

"Are you saying you're not 100% anymore?" He asks, knocking back the rest of his whiskey.

I stare at him in silence, and think back to the game I saw America play last week. They can't beat Brazil. Surely. We thrashed Argentina in the warm-up.

"Five days," I say.

"Five days, what?"

"I want five days leave if I win."

Now, Mike is quiet for a moment. Fuck, I must be out of my mind.

"OK. If Brazil loses, you'll give me a blowjob. If the US lose, which they won't, you get five days off." He smiles.

I really don't know what to say. Our banter over the last few hours has been too much, and this is the final straw. I'm not being serious. I'm pretty sure he's not being serious. This is all part of our usual banter. I decide to play along and hope he'll forget all about it in the morning.

"OK, if Brazil lose, I'll give you a blowjob. If the US lose, I get five days off. Deal?"

"Deal," he says.

We're both giggling again, and I grip his hand. "Get pissed with me tonight, boss," I say. "I am going to celebrate our win with a week off."

He laughs and downs his drink. "So, you're not 100% confident anymore then?" He says.

"What? No. I didn't say that," I say.

"You said if Brazil lose," he says, locking eyes with me. "IF", he says again, with air-quotes.

We both start laughing again.

I can't believe what I'm doing.

We're both pretty drunk now, as we continue to watch the game.

Brazil wins a corner. The ball is floated into the box and Neymar, our striker, heads it into the net. I close my eyes and realize I've been holding my breath the whole time the corner was being taken.

Mike looks at me and smiles. "Well, that's a relief," he says. "Less blowjobs for you."

I think he's going to forget about his forfeit, but he's still staring at me. I don't say anything and continue to watch the game.

We both look away when the referee blows the whistle for half-time. I look down to the floor and Mike stretches his back. I take my shoes off and prepare for a long night. I switch the TV over to ESPN2 and flick to the highlights of the other games.

"Another drink?" He says, climbing from the bed.

"Bring the bottle here. My nerves need it."

Time flies, and before I know it, the second half kicks off.

After twenty minutes, the USA score, and my heart skips a beat.

"What do we do if it's a draw?" Mike asks.

"All bets are off." I hear myself slurring my words.

Mike puts his hand on my thigh. It's the first time he's ever touched me with any sort of intimacy. I don't ask him to remove it.

"Nah, I reckon you give me a blowjob, then enjoy five days off," he says with a wink.

"No. The bet was winning. You don't win. Little Mike doesn't win either," I say, with a giggle.

He looks down at his bulge and then looks at me with a questioning look.

"Alright. A draw, I'll give you a blowjob," I say.

"Seriously?" He says with a confused look on his face.

I slide my hand over his crotch and feel his hard on. "You should stop getting hard over me," I say, laughing.

"What?" He says with a giggle. "I didn't realize."

I move my hand away, and he shifts his hard on to try hiding it. He gives me a harmless nudge, and I nudge him back.

We're sat watching the game, and as it progresses, I can feel the tension between us. It's fucking weird, but at the same time, it's turning me on. Our chatter has been a mixture of banter and trash talking one another's teams. We do this all the time, but tonight it's different. The humor is darker and more sexual, and I can feel my desire for him rising.

I notice him looking at me frequently. It's not his usual look. It's one that I know he's not used to giving me. He's looking at me in a way he never has before. It's almost with lust.

I can feel my breathing increase and my heart pounding.

The tension is undeniable.

I know we're both drunk, but this feels right. I'm nervous, but a part of is emerging that wants the USA to score. I've wanted him for years, but he's my boss and I love my job. I don't know what he's thinking. I've never had a one-night stand before. Let alone with a colleague.

Fucking your boss while away on a business trip. It's so cliché. I should be married to fit the normal story. A one-night stand, fucking the boss. I want this at least once in my life. I want to see what it's like to lose myself to lust and desire. I think tonight's the night.

I'm going to get my boss to fuck me.

"Ninety minutes have played," he whispers. "Three minutes of extra time to be played. It looks like it might be a draw, Carmen."

Mike leans forward and nuzzles his nose into my hair. "I have to go to the supermarket tomorrow," he says. "Do you want to come?"

I turn and look into his eyes.

He looks into mine.

"Why would I want to go to the supermarket?" I ask, puzzled.

"No idea. My statement and question were unrelated."

Huh? What does he mean? Oh, fuck. I figure it out.

He smiles.

Then he kisses me.

I kiss him back.

The whistle sounds to mark the end of the game. "Sounds like a draw," he says.

"Damn," I say. "It seems little Mike gets to play."

I reach down and unbutton his jeans with my left hand and slide the zip down. "Get off the bed, and strip. I want to examine the goods."

"I think you should too," Mike says.

We both slide off the bed on opposite sides. It takes about thirty seconds for us both to rip our clothes off. Fuck, he looks fit. I've never been with a man with such a ripped six-pack before. His cock looks nice, and eager for attention.

"You have spectacular tits," he says. "Bring them to me."

I do as asked and walk around the bed to stand before him. "I'm your subordinate. What do you want me to do, boss?"

"I seem to remember you once saying you like a dominant man in the bedroom, and dirty talk to go with it."

God, I forgot he was there that night. I was telling the girls from the office and forgot Mike was there. Shit, he remembers.

He leans in close. "I want you to kneel," he whispers.

I sink to my knees. His cock is rock hard, the tip just inches from my mouth.

His hands rest on my shoulders. "I've wanted you for years, Carmen," he says. "You don't know how many times I fucked my previous girlfriends, thinking of you."

I'm not sure what to say. This is all a little out of the blue.

"Suck my cock," he says. "Show me how good you are."

I think I will have some fun with Mike.

Leaning forward, I open my mouth and make eye contact with him. His face is full of desperation. Desperation to see me suck his cock into my mouth. I will, but not yet. He needs a little frustration in his life.

I place my open mouth no more than an inch from the tip of his cock, then pull back and close my mouth. I repeat the action again twice more.

"Don't tease me, Carmen," he says, with a laugh. "I won the bet, remember."

"You haven't had your cock sucked, have you," I say, with a giggle. "I think I might remember you telling me once."

"You know I haven't," he says.

"Do you tell all of your team that," I say, sitting back and putting my little finger in my mouth.

Mike starts laughing. "Come on, Carmen. This isn't funny."

"Why are you laughing then, sweetie?"

I put my hands on his thighs. His legs are tense.

"Relax, Mike. Let's see what we can do for you."

Rocking forward, I move my mouth to the side of his cock and plant a gentle kiss underneath the base. Rocking back and forth, I plant soft kisses up the side of his cock, nearly to the tip.

I can feel his stare burning into the top of my head, so avoid eye contact.

It's time to up the ante with the teasing, so I open my mouth and lower it over the head of his cock, avoiding any contact. I hold that position for a second until I sense him moving his cock, so pull away quickly.

"Nuh-uh," I whisper to him. "No cheating. If you try moving, I won't continue."

"For fuck's sake, Carmen. Enough of the teasing. What do you want?"

"Beg."

"No."

"Beg," I say. "I want to hear you beg to have your cock sucked."

"No."

"Fine." I say, and sit back on my heels.

"OK, fine. Please suck my cock," he pleads.

"That's better, Mike," I say, with my huskiest Marilyn Monroe voice. "By the way. We have performance reviews coming up in a couple of weeks. What will mine say, Mike?"

"It will say, she puts 100% effort into every activity and achieves outstanding results. I recommend her for promotion and a salary increase."

"Oh, I like that," I say, with a nod of approval.

"It will also say, she gives great head."

"The best."

"What?" he says, looking confused.

"The best head," I say with a wink.

I've teased him enough, so lean forward and plant a kiss on the tip of his cock, causing Mike a sharp intake of breath.

Pulling back, I look into his eyes, then open my mouth and slowly lower it over his cock, still not making contact. Holding it over the head, I bring my tongue against the underside of his cock, then close my mouth, sucking it.

"Ahhhhh, god yes," Mike says.

I slowly move my head forward, sliding his cock into my mouth. I can feel him tense.

I pull back and look at him. "Good boy," I say. "Behave, and maybe I'll get to the rest of your cock."

Smiling, I add, "You're such a naughty boy. Keeping your cock to yourself for all those years."

"I want you to gag on my cock, Carmen."

"I will, but only after you beg. I want to hear you say, please cum in my mouth."

"No," he says, shaking his head. "Not again."

"Come on, Mike," I say, slapping his leg. "You know you want to. Say it."

"I fucking hate you, Carmen," he says.

"Such a bad boy," I say, slapping his thigh again. "Say it, or I'll stop and walk away."

"Please."

"Louder."

"Please," he says, a little louder.

"Louder."

"Fuck, why are you doing this?" he asks.

"Because you're such a naughty boy, Mike." I slap his thigh again. "Say it."

"I want you to gag on my cock."

"Say please," I say.

"Please."

"Louder," I say.

"Please," he says, and I can hear the frustration in his voice.

"Louder."

"Fuck, please Carmen," he yells.

He's earned it, so I dive on his cock, grabbing the shaft in my right hand and sucking the head with my mouth. Up and down, I suck him hard and grip his cock tightly.

"Oh fuck," he groans. "Keep doing that."

I do, but let go with my hand, placing both hands on his ass and pull him to me. I take him back into my mouth, sliding it over his cock, until I can feel his cock at the back of my throat. Gagging slightly, I hold him deep.

After a few seconds, I pull back, sucking hard to ensure his cock is clean of my saliva. I repeat the action about ten times before I notice he is breathing heavier.

"Carmen, I'm going to cum," he says, with a moan.

"Cum for me, Mike," I say, as I take his cock back into my mouth.

"I'm g...god, I'm going to cum," he says.

I feel his cock tense, then suddenly his cock swells and his hot cum shoots into my mouth. I keep my mouth over the tip of his cock until he is finished, then slowly extract his cock from my mouth.

"Good boy," I say, with a giggle.

Mike slumps forward, trying to catch his breath, and falls back onto the bed. I stand up and walk to the foot of the bed and sit.

Mike's cock is still hard, and he is looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"Was it as good as you had hoped?" I tease.

"Absolutely fucking amazing, Carmen," he says, falling back on the bed.

"Germany play Iraq next. Do you want another bet?" I ask.

---

Thank you so much for taking time to read my story. I really hope you enjoyed it. If you did, I would really appreciate a like and maybe a 'follow'.