A Lost Daughter Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Amber moaned into the cushion of the couch.

I said nothing, instead pressing the palm of my hand to the side of her head and driving her muffled moans into the cushions as I thrusted myself into her violently.

While I wasn't upset that the other man had been fucking her when I came down the stairs, the way that he was fucking her and the way that he was using her made me feel like I wanted to reassert my dominance over this particular piece of fuckmeat. Afterall, this was my fuckmeat, my whore, and it was my intention that Amber would remember that.

As such, I pounded her with a particular ferocity reserved for the times when I'd been most ravenous for her flesh. Sienna was enjoying the sight of my aggressive usage of her mother's cunt and was doing her best to fight the effects of the heroin to rub her clit while her pinprick pupils watched through drooping lids.

I pressed again on Amber's face, my hand splayed out and clutching a large portion of her skull while I slammed my pelvis into her from behind. The slaps of our bodies together was evidence of my force, and I even noticed the couch had been knocked slightly askew as a result. I, however, gave her no respite, and adjusted my grip on her face to around her neck.

My thumb curled under her chin and I applied a modest amount of pressure as I choked Amber mildly as I continued fucking. I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head in ecstasy and recognized the onset of an intense orgasm. I took the opportunity to slap her cheek, not squarely but in a glancing way that was meant to show dominance more than cause pain. Her body convulsed as she orgasmed around my cock and I slapped her face a few more times and choked her as hard as I felt comfortable.

"Cum on my dick you fucking whore," I barked, surprising myself with a tone and terminology that I hadn't been comfortable with until that moment.

Perhaps it was because in the interim between similar events when I was a teenage and now I had become a man. Perhaps it was staking a claim to her, marrying her, and committing myself to her and her to me in entirety. Or perhaps it was all of those things and the awakening of my more dominant self being provoked by my earlier interaction.

What I did know was that I was thoroughly enjoying using her in this way—and it seemed like that feeling was mutual based on the intensity of Amber's orgasm.

As soon as I felt her relax and stop convulsing, I pulled out and moved on to my next conquest; my 18-year-old junkie whore daughter.

"Oh, daddy, fu-,"

But there was no time for teasing today. I violently and without warning or warm-up pressed myself into Sienna at length. Her words were cut off by a sharp inhalation, likely a combination of my ferocity and the soreness she was still recovering from as a result of her earlier activities.

As I settled into my rhythm, I mimicked my earlier technique and gripped the upper part of Sienna's throat with my hand while I began slapping her quite forcefully. Sienna reacted in a different way than her mother, who had gone nearly comatose at the combined senses of pain and pleasure, shame, and ecstasy, that overwhelmed her pleasure centers.

Sienna was incredibly verbal. She was loudly yelping with every thrust and even bordering on screeches in response. While I had been kneeling behind Amber in a traditional doggystyle manner, for Sienna I had adopted a sexual 'horse stance.' My legs were bowed wide to accommodate a deep crouch, but I was still on my feet and while using my grip on Sienna for leverage and steadiness was able to generate incredible power with my thrusts. I sensed my thighs would begin burning soon if I kept up this impromptu leg day, but I could already feel the familiar tell-tale signs of a mind-numbing orgasm approach.

The couch was now scooting a little bit with every one of my thrusts and I knew that before long I'd lose my source of support and Sienna would be face down on the hardwood flooring. Not that I needed any more encouragement to cum, I doubled my focus and intensity and gave it everything I had toward the finish line.

Sienna was essentially screaming now, being racked with several orgasms by my count and having reached an incomprehensible level of arousal that I didn't even know was possible until that very moment. I joined her and as my cock began surging with some of the most powerful ejaculations of my life I moaned uninhibitedly. I had never been a particular vocal sexual participant, but I felt like I was getting my sea legs after all of these years.

I was absolutely shedding whatever reservations I had about my role in this sordid trio of debauchery and taking full and complete control. At least that's how it felt in that moment and I was going to ride it all the way home.

I tightened my grip on Sienna's throat as I did my best to match each body-tensing ejaculation with a furniture rearranging thrust of my hips.

"You are my junkie slut, and I will use your fucking hole any time I feel like it. You exist to service my cock and take my cum, and defile your body until there is nothing left," I growled, supercharging my orgasm with some of the most debased verbalizations that I could think of in the moment.

Sienna was barely able to breath, both as a result of her 3rd orgasm of session but because I had been clutching her throat with an unnoticed amount of tightness—which I released in that moment.

In response she gasped audibly and heaved visibly to regain the oxygen in her lungs and recuperate from the intense lovemaking session.

I stood up, my legs as rubbery and weak as I'd ever remembered them and noticed Kevin leaning against the side wall leading up the stairs and watching the show. He was less 'smiling' as he was 'holy shitting' at that moment and I silently appreciated putting on a display that was so over-the-top that a lifelong drug dealer was surprised.

I didn't bother to cover myself up, I just stood up and stared while regaining my breath. There was something distinctly 'alpha' about the moment, despite my aversion to the stupidity of the notion, and I was able to tap into the feeling that if it was ever in question up till this point—it was now clear that I'm running this fucking show.

"Get these whores some more dope while take a shower," I commanded to the awestruck drug dealer.

"You mean, give them another shot?" he clarified.

"Yes, from this moment forward they will not be permitted to be sober if they are in my presence. They need to learn that this is their new life. I don't want them sobering up while I'm showering, got it?" I continued.

Kevin laughed nervously for a moment, unsure about my seriousness and his role in the facilitation of this arrangement.

"They'll pay for it," I said, squinting to make sure he understood.

"Both of them? Your wife too?" Kevin questioned incredulously.

I nodded sternly.

Kevin's eyebrows shot up in an unreadable expression somewhere between shock and excitement.

"I'm also thinking about expanding my roster of women, but that's another conversation."


12