All Comments on 'A Lost Daughter Ch. 15'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for continuing this series. I've been following it since the original "Corrupting Amber" story so many years ago.

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577almost 3 years agoAuthor

After many years of requests I have created a Patreon page. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of working will be a viable option in my life. If you want more regular chapters and stories in the 'Girls under the influence,' 'corruption,' 'smoking fetish' and 'drug' fetish scene, consider funding my creations.

https://www.patreon.com/GUIWriter577

Thank you very much for reading my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really appreciate how you always take the time to work out the characters' relationships, doubts and fears. It keeps the story grounded and makes the debauchery that much more exciting. Thanks for the new chapter.

PiusPaulPiusPaulalmost 3 years ago

I like your stories a lot!

Can´t wait to read more about the sweet corruption of Kayla this time :)

Any idea when you will have next part ready and published?

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

The depravity, the corruption, the depth of the characters is absolutely amazing. Thank you.

Terri19Terri19about 1 year ago

Hot hoping for more corruption of all three of the girls!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES