A Lost Daughter Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I feel like I'm learning so much about you Matt," Kayla said flashing an easy smile my way.

I had never been particularly good at reading signals from women, but her playfulness was getting pretty overt. In response I just shrugged and offered a guilty smile, not sure what I should or could say to keep things from boiling over.

"Stick around, you might be surprised," Sienna offered before heading back down the hallway toward the guest bathroom.

Kayla watched her go and smiled at me with a peculiar gleam in her eye.

"Gonna shower really quick," Sienna called, disappearing into the bathroom.

Then Kayla and I were alone, and an awkward uneasiness filled me. Unexpectedly, I was overcome with feelings I had not experienced since I was an adolescent. The prickly sensation of anxiety creeping up and resulting in heat in my cheeks and rapidity of my heartbeat. Being married to the same woman for as long as I had meant that I might as well have been feeling these things for the first time, and I was utterly unprepared to contend with them.

"You're a lot different than I thought," Kayla said, walking slowly in my direction as I stood frozen in the middle of the kitchen.

"I try to keep my personal life 'personal' at work," I offered weakly, my accompanying smile crooked and unconvincing.

"Makes sense, you're the boss and everything, but it's certainly nice to see you in a different way. More relaxed, a real family man," she continued, now stepping into the tiled space of the kitchen just a few feet from me.

I smiled weakly again, unsure at exactly where all this was going.

"Most of the girls at work have a pretty big crush on you, you know?" she purred, almost in a whisper.

My eyebrows shot up at her sudden shift in topic, and I struggled to maintain a semblance of the easygoing veneer that I had so effortfully tried to maintain up until that point. The truth was, I did know that I was often the subject of schoolgirl crushes at work and had been for many years.

I knew that I was an above-average looking man with a kooky sense of humor and a—usually—breezy comfort about me that was welcoming. I also knew that because I had been working at the same grocery store since I was 15 and had moved into a management position at a much earlier age than most—I was a relatively young man in a position of authority and that likely increased my allure.

Despite knowing all this, I was still utterly shocked at being at the precipice of what appeared to be the advances of another beautiful young woman.

"Little old me?" I replied, trying my best to keep my wits about me despite feeling like I was losing a battle with a certain region of my anatomy that was experiencing an increase in blood flow.

"I like this robe," Kayla replied, not engaging with my meager attempt at humility.

She reached her lithe hand out toward the lazy flap of my navy blue robe and traced the stitching along my bare chest. My breath caught for a moment, freezing any attempt to offer a verbal response, and paralyzing me into inaction.

"Looks good on you," Kayla whispered softly, allowing the back of her fingers to brush gently against the skin of my chest as she continued playing with the fraying edges of my robe.

"What about you?" I asked, finding my voice, and being emboldened by the obvious trajectory of the conversation.

"Oh, I definitely have a crush too, but I know you're married, and I have a boyfriend so," Kayla explained unconvincingly.

My cock was now at an obvious half-mast that pressed conspicuously against the fabric of my robe, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. Kayla's nipples were likewise erect and visible through the heather grey V-neck t-shirt she was wearing and beckoned me with a silent call to action. In what would have been an uncharacteristically brazen move from me just weeks ago, I reached out and caressed her left breast. She sighed audibly as soon as my hand made contact and cupped her flesh, her body leaning into my touch immediately and revealing what had been an obvious desire all along.

"You're so fucking hot," Kayla whispered, clearly trying to keep our sordid excursion on the down-low.

I leaned down and kissed her, completely overcome with a red-hot desire that had been smoldering for a long time but had burned out of control.

Her lips were as plump and juicy as I had fantasized—their sheer volume as I suckled them into my mouth even surpassing my expectations. It took no time whatsoever for my ravenous kissing and kneading of her perky tits to compel Kayla to explore my body as well, and her hand snuck right down to my rigid erection without hesitation. The lazy tie job of my robe came undone easily as she pressed her way forward and under the waistband of my boxer shorts.

She clasped my cock in the exact way I had been fantasizing about just minutes ago and the petal-soft sensation of her skin around my shaft elicited a shudder of ecstasy to ripple through me.

"Is your wife home?" Kayla breathed between kisses.

"She's napping," I panted, only briefly interrupting the intoxicating pleasure of kissing her.

"I want you," she murmured, only partially able to complete her sentence amidst the assault of my mouth on hers.

I peeled my hands from her tits and reached down to the waistband of her black booty shorts, yanking them down forcefully. She cooed softly and slipped her tongue into my mouth one last time before I spun her around and pressed her against the counter facing the hallway.

"What if your daughter—" she began but was cut off as soon as I slipped my way inside of her from behind.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk," she panted, probably louder than would have been advisable if she were seriously trying to remain covert.

The warmth and wetness of her cunt enveloped me and the grip of her youth around the length of my prick sent another shudder through me that traveled from my toes to the base of my skull.

I wasted no time in finding my rhythm, placing my hands firmly on her waist and gripping the soft flesh tightly as I pulled our bodies together for each thrust. The soft slaps of our lovemaking reverberated off the hard surfaces of the kitchen and I enjoyed the ripple of her cute little ass each time I crashed into her. I could feel her working with me as I fucked her, every time I would pull and thrust Kayla would press herself back against me—aiding my infidelity willingly.

"Harder, I'm gonna cum," she pleaded, one hand between her legs working her clit as I continued pounding away.

I removed my right hand from her waist and grabbed her shoulder, bending her posture to my will and giving me increased leverage to exert more force. As my thrusts increased in pace and ferocity the soft slaps became sharper and echoed louder off the tiled floor and hard counter tops. Kayla also began whining softly as her orgasm approached and I knew she was about to lose it. This prompted me toward my own impending climax, and I longed to plant my seed in the garden of her fertile soil.

The image of her belly bulging with the growing fetus of my unborn child propelled me the final distance as her cunt exploded in heat and wetness. She whined audibly now as her orgasm ripped through her and the sensation of her leaking and spasming cunt sent me over the edge. I lost control of my motor functions briefly as the first of a series of ejaculations seemed to climb from the deepest regions of my testicles to the head of my cock.

I planted myself balls-deep into the still-spasming cunt of my 19-year-old subordinate and let go. It was a glorious moment of anticipation as the sperm seemed to hesitate momentarily at the head of my cock before rocketing forth into the awaiting womb of their soon-to-be recipient host. At last, my anatomy relented and the dam was broken, my cum jettisoning into Kayla's pussy in a torrent of sporadic fury.

I heard Kayla moan softly as she realized what was happening and perhaps beckoned the final moments of her own orgasm to stretch out to coincide with my own. I sensed no hesitation to accept my seed and wondered if she was on the pill, a part of me hoping recklessly that she was not.

I shuddered one final time as the last few ejaculations sputtered to an end and the buzzing in my ears died down. Once recovered, I trained my senses on the sounds of our panting and heartbeat before allowing my phallus to slip from her triumphantly.

"Holy shit, that just happened," she sighed, an indecipherable combination of relief, excitement and anxiety infusing her tone.

"It did, and it was great," I replied, hastily tying my robe, and adjusting my boxers back around my waist.

"Do you think anyone heard us?" Kayla whispered, following my lead, and adjusting her shorts and running her hand through her hair.

"Don't worry about it, my wife and I have an agreement," I soothed, not wanting to be too forthcoming but also wanting to quiet Kayla's concerns.

Her eyebrows shot up and her eyes bulged a moment before she regained composure.

"Your daughter really wasn't kidding about that wild child stuff, huh?" she replied in amused excitement.

My mouth curled into a wolfish smile and for a moment my mask broke.

"You have no idea."


12