A Lost Daughter Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sienna began stroking my cock now with her right hand while she took a long pull on her Newport with the other.

"He loves this," Sienna declared with a lungful of smoke, drawing Kayla's attention.

With that Sienna leaned down and began kissing me deeply, plunging her tongue into my mouth where I tasted it feverishly. Her smokey breath and ashy flavor drove me wild and I felt my cock harden in her hands. After a few more moments of tongue-dancing bliss she pulled back and made room for Kayla who did the exact same thing. I once again enjoyed the incredible feeling of Kayla's simply massive lips enveloping my own now coupled with the smokey taste of her tongue and breath as she emptied her lungs into me.

She finally pulled away and I begrudgingly allowed her sumptuous lips to depart, sure that I would be tasting them again very soon. That notion, apparently, had occurred to Sienna as well as she watched Kayla take a strong drag on her Camel with hungry eyes. After she had removed the cork from her mouth and inhaled Sienna interrupted her intention of feeding me another lungful of smoke by leaning in and taking my place.

I watched in appreciation and slight disappointment as Sienna and Kayla sucked face in front of me, all the while smoke escaping Kayla's mouth. Sienna reached out with her right hand and left my cock unattended while she grabbed Kayla around the jaw. With her left hand she brought her own cigarette up to her mouth and took 3 successive drags, each one being violently snapped down into her lungs before being followed by another.

When her lungs were at their smokey capacity she planted her mouth over Kayla's and began breathing and kissing. I watched Kayla accept both her tongue and her smokey breath as she did her best to fill her own lungs with the previously inhaled smoke of Sienna's exhales. It was a marvelous display that I could have only dreamed of at one point in my life but right now represented a mild frustration.

The two women seemed to intuit my impatience at being an onlooker and broke their kiss with residual smoke still escaping their noses and mouths faintly. I stood somewhat abruptly and began kissing them both back and forth ravenously, trying to taste them and enjoy them as much as I could before my prick demanded attention of its own.

I stopped kissing them and grabbed the waistline of Sienna's black yoga pants, which she accommodated by placing her hands on the table and lifting her ass a bit so I could yank them down. I nearly ripped them off of her and threw them on the floor in a crumpled heap and noticed Kayla kicking her own pants to the floor as well.

Sienna took a nice long pull on her cigarette and showed off an impossibly thick French inhale in a needless attempt at further seduction. I stepped forward and grabbed her hips, positioning my aching rod at the entrance to her cunt and pressing myself into her. As the length of my shaft slid into her, I leaned down and enjoyed another deeply satisfying smokey kiss. I began pistoning myself into her in short, forceful thrusts that elicited slaps of flesh to reverberate through the room.

"Fuck yes, fuck your little girl daddy," Sienna began whining as I fucked her.

I knew she must've been getting off on the fact that she was openly committing incest with me and verbally declaring it right under the notice of Kayla who had no idea how literal her cries of passion really were. I had to admit to myself that it was turning me on as well. As I continued fucking my daughter, I looked over to see Kayla rubbing her clit and dangling her cigarette from her insanely plump lips.

She was taking intermittent drags off her cigarette and inhaling them deeply, allowing her exhales to stream down from her nose and from her mouth as she panted. I also noticed the ash to her cigarette growing long and unmanicured and knew that it was going to break off and fall onto her at any moment. I made a point to thrust myself even harder into Sienna to help it along and suddenly my work paid off and the long ash broke off and tumbled down her chest.

Kayla didn't seem to notice but saw my gaze follow the ash down to her crotch where she continued to rub herself furiously. The ash caught there and landed on her hand where Kayla followed my gaze and finally noticed what had drawn my attention.

"Rub it into your pussy," I commanded before Kayla had a chance to decide what to do about the handful of ash.

She didn't seem to care how weird it sounded and instead just went along with it, making a point to smear the ash all over her cunt and grind it into her clit. I moaned in delight as the combined pleasures of Sienna's tight young pussy gripping my cock and Kayla's perverse display titillated me intensely. By now Sienna had noticed where my attention had been and was watching Kayla's black smeared cunt with equal interest.

I turned to look at her and she knew without a word what I was going to say.

"Clean her," I instructed, pulling myself from her hole and stepping back.

Like I knew she would, Sienna hopped down off the kitchen table and knelt on the floor in front of Kayla's ash smeared cunt without hesitation. I watched in glee as her tongue went to work immediately, lapping up the ash and blackness in wanton fervor. Kayla's head was thrown back in pleasure and if it was her first time having a woman go down on her she was enjoying it immensely.

I stepped up to the table and pointed my cock in Kayla's direction, which caught her attention. She accepted the direction of my hand on the back of her head as I guided my prick into her mouth. She wasn't in a position to be able to bob herself on my cock with the way that she was leaning forward from the table, so I did the work myself. I face-fucked Kayla while Sienna continued to eat her pussy, a sight that was still very visible from my vantage.

The black smears were gone and the evidence that there had been ash all over Kayla's pussy was now completely gone. I knew what I wanted at that moment but the sensation of Kayla's lips around my cock was a very hard stimulation to step away from. Fortunately, the impending orgasm that was building in my testicles made it more important that I do just that.

I stepped back from Kayla's incredible mouth and nudged Sienna on the floor to move, which she did right away, still licking her lips. I sunk myself into Kayla's tight little box for the second time of the day, pressing myself right to the hilt without hesitation. Kayla gasped in response, and I grabbed two handfuls of her milky white ass cheeks as I prepared to inseminate this teenager yet again.

I felt Sienna's tongue flitting along my shaft as I pounded myself toward climax, enjoying the mental image of Sienna fuck-licking our genitals from the floor beneath the table like the cum-crazed little whore that she was.

"Cum in this pussy daddy," Kayla squealed in delight, in that moment making it clear that she was accepting her role as my newest concubine.

"You want it inside?" I asked, setting her up.

"I want you to fill my pussy, fill it up daddy," she screeched before her cunt began convulsing around my prick.

"I'm cumming, oh fuck," she breathed.

Her pussy warmed to an incredible degree, and I could feel an increased wetness accompany the other amazing sensations as I finally relented to my own orgasm.

I tried my best to continue to fuck her as the ejaculations began but my body seemed to tense and freeze uncontrollably. I decided to simply plant my cockhead as deeply as I could manage and let go, allowing my cum to be pumped into Kayla uninhibitedly. It was hard to tell from just feel, but it seemed like my orgasm was hearty and surprisingly voluminous because I could feel it start to leak out around my shaft where Sienna's tongue was waiting to lap it up.

After it had finally concluded I peered down at the red-faced, sweaty teenager who'd just received my second load of the day and smiled.

"I think this is going to be pretty fun," she panted breathlessly.

I did my best to smile back and allow the peaceful bliss of the moment to carry on, but the darkness of my thoughts bubbled below the surface in defiance.

"It's going to be very fun."


12