A Love Letter

Story Info
A married woman confesses her desire to another man.
966 words
4.09
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Love Letter

Dear -----------,

I can never tell you this, but I am yours. You've joked about me being yours, so maybe you already know, but I am telling you now that I am. I think about you more than I should, and I imagine making love with you much more than I should. I fantasize about every detail of being with you from the feeling of your lips on mine, to the way your body feels when I touch, you to how it will feel to be pounded by you, to.... I want to see and feel you, and I would do anything I can to make that happen.

I could never tell you how I feel, even though I have an almost overwhelming desire to do so. I don't understand my feelings, and I'm too scared to say anything anyway. Our relationship makes no sense - neither of us is free and the differences in our backgrounds and ages are huge. Yet I am drawn to you because of your sensuality and maybe because I have never been with anyone like you. The differences between us only heighten my desire.

I would never want to jeopardize what we have, and I don't even know how you feel. So, after rehearsing what I need to say to you and agonizing over when and how to say it, I decided instead to write this letter that I will never send.

This thing between us reminds me of the lyrics of Pulp's "F.E.E.L.I.N.G.C.A.L.L.E.D.L.O.V.E.": "This isn't chocolate boxes and roses, it's dirtier than that." It's powerful. It's primal. What we have compels me to seek you out, searching for an opportunity to share all our fantasies. I know we will never have that luxury, but I still dream about it.

Right now, I am lying alone in my bed, imagining that you have tied me down, blindfolded me, and are gently kissing my lips. Thinking about it, I can almost feel your chest brushing against my breasts, and my erect nipples are crying out for your touch. I imagine you moving your lips slowly from mine, working your way down my neck to my breasts. I imagine how it will feel when you wrap your lips around each of my nipples, how you will expertly tease them with your tongue as you gently suck. When I squeeze them now, I get a jolt and imagine you nibbling on them, lingering, taking time to tease each of them, forcing me to me feel the heightened sensation that results from my inability to see or move. I feel the agony of arousal. My clit is throbbing, I am wet, and my pussy craves you. In my mind, I am begging you to fuck me, pleading, promising you anything you want. Maybe that's what I'm doing in this letter, too.

But you are making me wait. And I know that, even if you were here with me now, you would make me wait before letting me have your gorgeous cock. I wouldn't object, even though waiting would be - and is - torture. For now, I can just imagine you slowly moving your mouth from my breasts to my pussy, quivering as I imagine your tongue reaching my clit. I know you will know how to please me, and even now, the mere thought of your tongue slowly teasing me while you gently suck my clit makes me feel as if I could explode. I also know your attention to my pussy won't stop with your electrifying first touches. I think of you sliding first one finger, then two, into me, feeling how wet you've made me. You curl your fingers slightly, and begin to massage my g spot, and I twist and moan with pleasure. You pull your mouth away from my pussy, leaving your fingers deep inside. Even though I can't see you, I know you're looking at my face to see the pleasure you're giving me. I imagine you grinning. I come.

I expect you to fuck me then, but instead I feel you slide a finger into my ass. It feels amazing, and even without seeing you, I know you are enjoying the pleasure you're giving me. When you begin to lick my clit again, I writhe with pleasure, arching my back involuntarily, and I come again, moaning in ecstasy.

Breathing heavily and still blindfolded with my hands tied, I beg for you to let me suck your cock. I want so much to give you the amount of pleasure you've already given me. You oblige and start fucking my mouth. I struggle against the restraints because I want to squeeze and massage your balls, but you won't let me free. Instead, you repeatedly thrust your throbbing cock into my mouth while making soft sounds of pleasure.

When you are close to coming you stop and remove my blindfold, though not my restraints. When you enter me, my body at once begins to tremble. I feel you on top of me and want to touch you. "Please," I whisper, "free my hands." You untie me, and we move rhythmically. You look into my eyes, and my body vibrates against yours as you move in and out of me. Our eyes stay locked. I realize I am screaming with pleasure - and come convulsively and violently. You come at the same time, and we share an earth-shattering orgasm.

Afterwards, my body continues to tremble, and I feel sensations in my pussy and clit that can best be described as "aftershocks." The pleasure of being with you lasts even after you slowly take your cock away from me. Tired and satisfied, we fall asleep touching.

With that I will close this letter you will never see.

Yours,

G.