All Comments on 'A Love out of Time Ch. 03'

by cellophanesmile

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
little_mermaidlittle_mermaidalmost 15 years ago
interesting

hmmm.. interesting... and a new chpapter after so long. but i still would like to see Finley end up with Jane. Besides I dont know how Cyanara can give up and think of setting him up with other girls. i thought she was too tenacious for that...

keep going... and i hope you dont make us wait for the new one as long as you made us wait for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
waiting forever

OMG I thought this would never come! You know I love this series. Granted I'm not exactly a fan of "matchmakers" but it fits so well that I can't wait to see what comes next. Please tell me there'll be a new post soon!

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 15 years ago
Yay!

I'm so happy to see a new chapter of this story! I love reading about this family! It was funny when Katherine and Cynara were giving Finley advice about women. "Be funny, but not too funny" lol. Poor Finley...I still hope he gets together with Jane. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Woo Hoo!!!!

I just love this time travel series. I am so happy to see you adding a chapter to it. This was a great chapter and well worth the wait. I laughed the entire time I was reading. It was extremely well written. Now, I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it coming...........

TT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yay!!!

I'm so glad your back. Please update soon this time and don't leave the story hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AHHH SO GOOD!

AMAZING!! im so glad this sstory is back. its one of the best ive ever read. keep writing and please dont wait a long time to continue because your stories are just so good and enjoyable. i reallly hope you keep on writing and fast lol. im a huge fan of your submissions and this one is brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i cant wait for more

Im so glad the story has continued with propects for finley and katherine. i just love a romance tat also make me laugh to tears!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
waiting for the next chapter

Wow, great story. But still waiting for the next chapters, it's been a long while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous