A Love Refined Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis' low moans began reverberating throughout my abdomen and thighs. God, even her moans sent convulsions all through my vanquished essence. My misty eyes opened to see the bright moonlight from outside illuminate our perspiring bodies in a pale blue tint. Our bodies glimmered in the moonlight, a sight that seemed to be Heavenly. Just looking at my stomach still swell and shrink, along with those beautifully carved arms and shoulders of my lover made my heart skip. Her hands now took hold of my legs, spreading me apart even more so that she could discover even more of my feminine treasures. She curled me like scissors, then placed my legs together as my lower back came off the bed. Now my backside was free for her picking... and her intensity flourished as her mouth left my pussy, only to tongue bathe my thighs and ass. I could only cry her name out repeatedly...

I could sense our lovemaking was shifting to a more assertive phase, which was fine by me. I was held upon the brink of orgasm so lovingly... so perfectly. And now as she was exploring my most sensitive backside with her loving lips and tongue, I could barely resist. Both of her hands gripped my legs behind the knees, flexing them down to each side of my face. I howled in wild approval as she held me there, now bringing her mouth to the tranquil comeliness of my full, round ass.

My hands splayed out across her bed, feeling the slithering warmth of her tongue slowly glaze the entire length of my ass crack. I couldn't believe how she had me... all hunched over with my legs beside my head. I had never been twisted like this; but then again, I had never wanted a woman like this either... so be it. All that mattered was making Alexis happy. Suddenly, it was like she became a fiery animal. Her grasp was much more powerful, her tonguing was intense... Her face violently thrashed between my cheeks, growling the most beastly grunts I've ever heard come from a woman. I was beside myself... I fought hard for every breath as Alexis licked the inner cheeks of my crack three to four times, over and over again. She was savoring this... she couldn't get enough.

"Oooh, you love my ass don't you? Huh?" I managed to bellow out.

All she could respond was a muffled moan between my wreathing globes. She then twisted me down to my stomach where my ass was now high in the air for her pleasure.

"God, Alexis." I whispered in intrigue. "Take my ass... take me."

I propped myself up on my elbows as I glanced over my shoulders to see her saffron hair splayed out across my thighs and backside. My gasps were shallow and severe. I treasured having my ass devoured like this... I always have. I smiled, knowing she found my backside so tempting... I made her happy.

"You like my fucking ass, don't you? Wanna stick that tongue inside me, don't you?" I said, vocalizing my innermost hope for penetration.

Alexis replied with an unrecognizable, hopeful cry that echoed throughout her room. She kneaded my cheeks continually as her sizzling breath called upon my backdoor cleft.

"You better tongue fuck me you ass whore." I crudely yelped out as she did just that.

I could tell she liked my trash talk as much as I did. Another bonus for us.

All at once, I felt that blistering piece of her flesh stab my asshole as I gripped her pillow like it was my only savior. I was beyond myself feeling her shameful intrusion into my tan backside. My mouth agape in awe, I eased my muscles to allow her into my most sacred haven of warmth and safety. I absolutely love having a woman's tongue wedged deep within my ass. It's a sensation few women can describe unless they've fell victim to its blissful spell. It's so unique... so forbidden... and so intimate all at the same time. And considering my swelling love for Alexis made this moment even more profound.

The tongue slid inside as my anxiety produced a long gasp for air. My eyes clamped shut and mouth wide, I made fists with my hands in the wake of Alexis' foray. I was robbed of any mobility.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled out to vent the tension.

Her tongue flowed back out and lovingly in once more. Her intimate swabbing of my bowels left my body a puddle of mush. In my staggering shock, my fist slammed into the mattress, screaming in tortured ecstasy. My hands pressed my head, trying to squeeze whatever fleeting opposition I had left, but it was useless. My face, twisting and contorting with each loving stab of that angry tongue... a flood of sensations raced through my mind... shock that her lips and tongue were feeding on my ass... astonishment that she wanted my wide tan ass... delight in having a muscular, beautiful woman eat me out... so I tried to buffer the onslaught of pleasure by picturing what she must be feeling, or tasting at this point. I could almost see that tongue being milked by my wrinkled rosebud... With every ounce of my hope, I squeezed my anal tract around her tongue to see what she would do.

She came alive... long-winded moans rumbled throughout my backside as her hands renewed their vigor by clutching my lofty cheeks, digging her nails into my flesh again and again. Her tongue somehow reached a depth no other woman had before. I collapsed, now screaming my reverence into the sheets.

"So fucking deep, Alexis!! My god, you... Oooohh you feel my ass tighten on your hot ass tongue? Huh? I'm doing that... I'm... aawh, GAWD!!!" I bellowed as loud as I could.

I milked her tongue over and over, and she thrilled in the affection. I wish she could get more of herself inside me... I wanted her tongue, face, neck... her entire fucking body inside my bowels at this point. My cries persisted, as did her tonguing. My words were occasionally inaudible, a mess of words that barely made any sense. I wanted the ultimate act of penetration by this woman... I admitted to myself that I wanted Alexis inside me no matter what the cost. Some would have said it was a concealed hope to be with a man, but in my opinion, this devotion was far beyond anything a man could ever hope to understand. When a woman has a part of a person inside her that she sincerely loves, it triggers an inborn signification of "oneness"... a complete union between two lovers.

Something only a woman understands...

To be continued...

~In Part II, Meredith and Alexis' relationship deepens. Roles are reversed as Alexis opens her heart to the most intimate desires she's had since her youth. A flourishing love affair brings promise of eternal bliss, while Meredith's eager sexual appetite is savagely unleashed.