A Love Song for Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our standing poses were full frontal, Ruth's curvy body beside mine, my arm about her waist, my soft cock hanging against my thigh. Most of the artists drew us matter of factly, the proportions right, the droop of Ruth's full breasts and the hang of my cock well observed. One woman, though... my cock wasn't there at all; so even in life, people decide what they see. I found that curious - it was a powerful drawing, just not of me; genderless.

Our long poses were intimate, lying down; Ruth's body in my arms. In the first twenty minutes, her back was against my front, my cock soft against her bottom. If she had wriggled and pushed back, she could have had an erection hard against her, but she didn't so I stayed soft. During the second pose her breasts were against my chest and our bellies together, and she fell asleep, which was sweet. I wanted the poses to be more overtly sexual, but the group wasn't quite ready for that.

I've posed again since, just the once. That time there were just three of us, Ruth, Mary and I, so we all took turns being nude. I'd like to say something happened, but that night none of our drawings were much good. Something was missing, perhaps we all needed more eyes to look over us. It's a baring of one's soul, posing nude; there's a whole range of thoughts I've not touched on here.

* * * *

Adam kept the last drawing of Sara and framed it, hung it on a wall. "There's a lovely innocence in her pose," people said, "even though it's explicit."

Adam wouldn't forget Sara's confident gaze, nor the way she played with her hair.

* * * *

It's a characteristic of many of my drawings that they're explicit, but the women look down, look away, even as they display themselves. I think I'm looking for a muse who will challenge my gaze with her own, who will look right back at me. I write women who do that, confident women, but so far I've not found a model who does. Or if I have, I didn't see.