A Love Story

Story Info
My favorite day, Sunday, we rarely get dressed.
3.3k words
4.29
6.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of my neighbor Lisa a Twenty-seven year old 5'3" dirty blonde with beautiful blue eyes my first real love. To think it all started in a dirty bathroom stall in a bar on Rush Street. I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid Attorney but here I'm strangely turned on watching Lisa pee.

"Like what you see?" Lisa remarked sarcastically.

I looked away embarrassed at being caught staring at her beautiful smooth vagina. Standing up, not bothering to wipe or pull up her thong she reached out and caressed my hand kissing my neck ever so softly. Her mouth moved to mine, lips coming together, tongues intertwined. I was so turned on, what was I doing, it felt so good, natural, I tingled all over, I wanted more.

I felt slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down I knew this maneuver men used it often when they wanted me to go down on them. Oh My God, I had never tasted another girls pussy but I felt myself drifting down to my knees, what was I doing, kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor. How did I get here on my knees rubbing her beautiful clit wanting to taste Lisa's pussy. Something took me over, desire, lust, I wanted my tongue inside her, I wanted her sweet juices, I dove in licking & sucking spreading her lips, I heard her moaning music to my ears. My mouth devouring her pussy, Lisa screamed in delight, grabbing my head with both hands, grinding her pussy into my face. She was so wet encouraging me on any thoughts of were I was drifted away all I want was to give her an orgasm.

Kneeling before her in the bathroom stall, bare knees on the dirty floor, barefoot my flip flops discarded. Straining my tongue to go deeper, her sweet scent filling my nose, face covered in pussy. Her hands in my long red hair, a wonderful feeling to give pleasure to another, what a magical night on Rush Street. I worked her like a fine tuned instrument hitting all the right notes. Her groans grew louder, Lisa started bucking her hips, squealing in delight, holding my head firmly in place, I could barely breath, wave after wave shook her body squirting juices all over my face.

My eyes opened finding Lisa's beautiful naked body laying next to mine I just watched her breathing has the events of the previous night danced through my head. The dancing our bodies grinding together, the first time we kissed, crawling on the bathroom stall floor to eat her pussy, her shattering orgasm, the walk home to our apartment building not knowing the best was yet to come.

Lisa and I arrived at our apartment building skipping through the lobby still hand in hand waiting for the elevator I stared in those beautiful beautiful blue eyes. The elevator doors opened rushing in we embraced Lisa nibbled my ear sending shivers to all the right places. The ride was to short I could of stayed in that moment forever sighing I moved to my door. Fumbling with my keys I unlocked the door, walking in, Lisa following close behind. The room filled with passion and sexual tension, I wanted her, I didn't understand my feelings I had tasted pussy and wanted more.

She reached out stroking my face tenderly her hands moving slowly down over my body pausing at my breast a moan escaping my lips. She removed my shirt embracing again we kissed has she released my bra freeing my breast. She broke our kiss, I sighed, has her head lowered taking my hard nipple in her mouth. I felt ecstatic has she sucked on my breast my skirt dropping to the floor, how did that happen, her hand finding it's way inside my panties. Through my red pubes to my wetness rubbing gently my body responding naturally to her touch. Her finger sliding inside me easily.

I stroked her hair sighing her name "Lisa" she stepped back removing her shirt and throwing her bra on the floor exposing her small breast with. Stepping out of her skirt and moving her mouth back to my breast, hand returning to my pussy. Fingering me, my wetness grew, my hips moving to meet her thrust in and out. I was lost in the feeling as she lowered to her knees kissing her way down my flat stomach pulling down my panties in the process. I shivered at the first lick from her tongue my hands gripping the sides of her head entangled in her dirty blonde hair.

Finding my clit Lisa licked & sucked, her finger inside me, I never felt so worshipped. so wonderful pleasure building. She wanted my orgasm and I wanted to give it to her I was moaning and panting hips grinding into her. She spun me around in one quick motion my hands found the wall to brace myself Lisa dove back in licking me from behind her nose tickling my asshole. She slowly brought her tongue to flick my brown star, a wonderful feeling, no-one had ever licked my ass before, I was shaking has her fingers entered my pussy again, in and out she fucked my pussy, as she probe my backside with her tongue.

I was out of control, the sounds escaping my lips were unrecognizable, I never felt this way before. Lisa had me on the verge of orgasm I was so wet juices sliding down my thigh. I thrusted my ass back into her face her tongue plunged deeply in my ass her finger banging my cunt wave and waves of pleasure hit my body. I shook uncontrollably she stayed in place until I became still rising slowly she kissed my neck which made me shiver softy whispering in my ear "Let's take a sower," taking my hand leading me to the bathroom.

The hot water gleaming off Lisa's body our hands washing each other exploring every inch what a magical night. Now the morning sun peeking through the curtains, naked bodies intertwined, Lisa stirred opening those beautiful eyes meeting mine she smiled, I leaned down kissing her softly.

"Good morning Lisa," I whispered.

"How are you feeling this morning?" She asked.

"Great, you were wonderful last night," I replied.

We laid there snuggling on that cold Chicago morning, she felt wonderful and warm, my life had changed forever I found a new pleasure I never knew existed before.

I love buffing, shaping, painting Lisa toenails slowly using a buff and shine block back and forth over each toenail to smooth its surface, a buffed surface will help ensure a smooth-looking manicure with polish that sticks. Sunday morning in t-shirts and panties, laying on the couch facing each other, Lisa beautiful feet in my lap. So comfortable together, holding her foot, caressing it softly, rubbing, staring into her eyes.

Tender moments with a lover, a friend, she attracted me in ways no-one ever had before. Just seeing Lisa makes my panties damp, no different now, caressing her beautiful feet. Raising her toes to my my mouth, kissing, licking, sucking the big toe in my warm mouth. Watching her hand slip in her panties, rubbing her bald pussy, continuing my work on her toes.

Pampering her beautiful feet, Lisa playing with her wetness, listening to the music of her moans. Crawling up, kissing my way, over her calves and thighs, brushing my lips on her wet panties, lifting her shirt, sucking her breast. Finding her mouth, kissing her warm, wet lips, slipping in my tongue, my hand replacing hers.

Fingering each other, moaning together, making wonderful music together. Her juices covering my hand, are shirts on the floor, panties coming down, bodies intertwined in naked bliss, sliding down in the couch. Nearing the first climax, only a start, screaming in delight. Writhing in pleasure, holding each other, coming together. A tender Sunday morning making love to Lisa.

The scent encompassing the room adding to our desire. Straddling her face, grinding, rubbing, riding her mouth. My sweet red pussy so wet, her tongue working magic on my lips, clit, bracing myself on the arm of the couch. Bucking wildly, Lisa gasping for breath, out of control riding Lisa face.

Climbing back down, holding her tight, tasting myself on her mouth. Finding my place between her legs, raising her legs plunging in deep, devouring her cunt, loving her taste, smell, the happiest place on earth. Cum for me Lisa, squirt on my face, I am your pussy eating slut, grab my hair, push my head down.

Her screams of delight filling my ears, her cute toes pointing to the sky, the best of us, giving it up, tenderness and love, pleasure and lust. Lisa's body shaking, diving in for the ride, squirting her pussy juices, covering my face, so warm and splendid. Sunday, on a cold Chicago morning, exploring each other, sensory perception.

"What's my Surprise?" I asked, pleaded, begged.

"You'll have to wait till we get home sweetie." Lisa coly responded with a sly grin on her face.

Lisa had been teasing a big surprise for my twenty ninth birthday all week. Now at dinner she would give no glue as to what I should expect. Excited, I was like a kid on Christmas morning, anticipation was killing me.

The waitstaff presented me a piece of carrot cake with one burning candle has they sang Happy Birthday to me. I blew out my candle, smiling, I devoured the piece of cake, I wanted my surprise. Walking back to our apartment, holding hands, my head resting on her shoulder.

Walking toward me stopping to stand just in front of me holding her fake cock, mesmerized, I dropped to my knees before her, magic penis inches from my face. "You want to suck it Cheryle?" she asked. Nodding and taking her in my my mouth sucking eagerly "That's it baby," she squealed. How was it there? No straps holding it in place, magic, was she a witch. She was stroking my long red hair gently as I slobbered on her cock. I was so turned on by Lisa with a penis, so wet, I wanted so bad to please her so bad. "Deep throat my cock!" She ordered.

Forcing my mouth down until my nose pressed into her smooth skin. I gagged, saliva drooling out of mouth, Lisa started moving her hips fucking my face moaning loudly. Tears trickled down my face from gagging on her cock. My mouth was sore from her ruthless pounding but she showed no intention of stooping anytime soon. She pushed deep down my throat holding my head there "Look at me Cheryle," she ordered. I raised my blue eyes to meet her gaze staring down at me "You look so hot - do you think it's wet enough?" She asked. Nodding struggling to say yes with a mouthful of her cock.

Releasing my head I pulled back drool dripping down my chin. "You did such a nice job" she whispered tenderly, stroking my long red hair, I love when she did that. "Your birthday - your Choice."

I Turned around putting my face in the floor and my ass in the air. Pulling my ass cheeks apart, presenting my ass for entrance, I felt a lubed finger poke inside my tight ass. Lubing my ass with one, then two, adding a third, it felt wonderful her fingers working in and out of my ass.

As the phallic member made it's entrance inch by inch slowly entering me, I moaned, the pain turning to pleasure. Deeper, slowly deeper, then out, I felt empty, then she was in my ass again. Finding a rhythm I moved back to meet her thrust into my ass pleasure radiating out through my body. What was this magic tool? What a great birthday surprise.

Pounding my ass, pulling my long red hair, she was really into her new role and I was loving it. Reaching up to rub my clit, feelings of pleasure filling my brain. Panting, moaning, Lisa screaming my name, "Cheryle!"

"Harder, Faster, make me your whore!!" I squealed.

When Lisa penis started vibrating my knees gave out as I collapsed Lisa going with me. On my stomach, laying on top of me, working her penis in and out of my tight ass, nibbling my neck. My first orgasm was followed quickly by a second, then a third, Lisa exhausted lay still penis vibrating inside my ass.

Opening the door I helped her in & over to the bed squatting to remove her shoes I felt her hands in my long red hair. We shouldn't have drank so much, leaning down, kissing me softy, her mouth opened slightly, responding in kind soon are tongues were intertwined.

"I should be going," I pleaded, standing to leave.

She touched my hand "Please stay," she begged.

I knew I should leave but she looked so beautiful, I removed my heels and slid out of my dress, helping her out of her cloths. Laying down next to her, our hands exploring each others bodies, kissing passionately. Jessica's breast felt fantastic bigger then Lisa's, I pinched her hard nipples, she was moaning into my mouth has we kissed. My hand drifted lower over her stomach through her pubes rubbing her slit, poking a finger inside her she was so wet. I added another finger then a third moving in and out Jessica screamed "Fuck me, Cheryle, Fuck me hard," her voice revealing her desire.

My fingers making a slurping sound has they thrust into Jessica's wet pussy her hips rising to meet my thrust. I wanted to taste her lowering myself between her legs I kissed and sucked on Jessica's clit. Her hips bucking wildly. Her moans and screams filling the room. She was out of control wave and wave of pleasure hitting her body. Lifting her legs toes pointed to the sky.

Has she recovered from her orgasm and I crawled up straddling her face. Hands bracing myself against the wall I felt her tongue. Ridding her face, my straight drunk friend, loving my pussy. Out of control, bucking wildly, heat rising, overwhelmed with pleasure.

Collapsing in a heap, snuggling into that warm naked body, sex filled the air.

Waking to my phone ringing Jessica's naked body snuggled next to mine I looked at my phone it was Lisa.

"Hey baby how's the reunion?" she asked

"Boring, I can't wait to get home to you," knowing I would have to come clean when I arrived home.

"I'm sorry, honey, we had way to much to drink," I explained. Telling my love what had happened in all the slutty details.

Ripping of my cloths, in a rage, she bent me over the bed and spanked my bare butt. Whack! Whack! my body shuttered with each blow my ass erupting in pain with each strike of her hand. Tears running down my face, "Please Lisa I'm sorry," I begged.

Pulling me off the bed by my long red hair, forcing to my knees before her, "Kiss my feet," she commanded.

I did has instructed, kissing her feet softly, laughing at the site of me, calling me a dirty little slut, whore, liar. "Lick my ass slut!" she screamed.

I licked her dirty asshole, probing inside it with my tongue, tasting her ass. Working with enthusiasm, arching her back, moaning, my tongue working overtime for forgiveness. I reach my hand between her legs caressing her wetness, hearing her familiar sounds of pleasure. Her legs shaking, squealing, squirting her sweet juices in a beautiful orgasm.

"Let's take a sower," taking my hand leading me to the bathroom.

The hot water gleaming off Lisa's body, our hands washing each other, exploring every inch of our soapy bodies.

"Sorry I overreacted," Lisa said with regret in her eyes.

"I can understand you're shock, I regret cheating on you my love," I said kissing her softly.

We dried each others wet bodies not bothering to dress we climbed into bed. Holding each other close has we drifted into slumber, my lover, my friend, sweet dreams Lisa.

Laying on the couch facing each other legs intertwined strumming my old guitar. Her beautiful feet rubbing my bare legs, toes painted pink, my juices flowing. Her toes finding my mouth, sucking each one, the music never stops. The other half of me she knows were I'm going she follows my lead hitting all the right notes. Starring at Lisa's beautiful body, her breast, the hard nipples poking at her T-shirt, her smooth waxed legs, her small feet and hot pink toes. I watched her moan, sucking her toes, a wetness growing in my panties, that can not be denied.

My favorite day, Sunday, we rarely get dressed, just laying around all day. A lazy Sunday cuddling on the couch. Taking long bubble baths, washing, caressing, each others bodies. Eating a late breakfast, so many wonderful tender moments, going down on her in the back row at the cineplex. Hiking the Shawnee national forest, skinny dipping in the lake, riding the "L".

The Chicago "L" (short for "elevated") is the rapid transit system serving the city of Chicago and some of its surrounding suburbs. The Loop, 35-block area of downtown Chicago. The name derives from a cable-car line that circles the city's central business district, which forms a loop...

The Loop is a vibrant area featuring eclectic eateries, shops, theaters and parks. Comprised mostly of high-rises, it's also home to the 108-story Willis Tower. The iconic "Cloud Gate" sculpture sits in Millennium Park. Grant Park features the large, rococo-style Buckingham Fountain and the renowned Art Institute of Chicago, and hosts annual events like The Taste of Chicago and Lollapalooza.

We like to ride the loop starring out the window at the Chicago river. I board the Brown Line (which goes "counter-clockwise") and ride until it leaves the Loop, next stop Merchandise Mart. At Merchandise Mart we cross over to the other platform and get another Brown Line, which will end up where we started. Which gives us a wonderful view over the Chicago River before and after Merchandise Mart.

Late at night/early morning is the best that window between the bars closing but before rush hour. There is an hour of, if played just right, solitude a train car to ourselves lost. we boarded at the Belmont station in the last car and settled in a seats by the window.

Starring out the window at the Chicago river putting my arm on Lisa's back rubbing softly. She laid her head on my chest, I instinctively stroked her hair, a tender moment between lovers on a train at four AM. I was still softly stroking her hair when she leaned in kissing my squarely on the lips. We kissed lips parting, I felt her tongue, arms rapping around each other. The train kept rolling we continued kissing my hand found it's way under her shirt. I cupped her breast rubbing, squeezing - her hand sliding under my skirt inside my panties rubbing my pussy.

Her fingers entered me slowly in then out my wetness growing. I lifted her shirt kissing and sucking her breast flicking the nipple with my tongue. She continued to finger my pussy as I fumbled to get her jeans open. Sliding my hand in to find her panties soaked I parted her lips I entered her with three fingers. The train kept rolling we kept fingering, kissing, staring into each others eyes. She was moving to meet my fingers our pace increasing. Our moans filling the empty train car the slurping sound of fingers banging wet pussies. We were both close when her thumb poke into my tight asshole I could take no more. We both screamed coming together orgasms shaking our bodies as the train moved down the tracks.

I love her very much life is perfect.