The Itch

Story Info
Lesbian sex with my dominant Boss.
3.3k words
4.65
19k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are times in my life when I feel low; times when as an older woman my sex drive isn't at its highest. To redress the balance, there are also times, when, how shall I say this....... I can't get enough orgasms in a day, no really I can't.

I had been back from my holidays about three weeks, the daily bores in the office were really getting on my nerves and the weather was, as the weather often is in the UK, bucketing it down with cold rain. It's safe to say, this was not a high point in my year. Now usually at this gloomy, post summer time of year, I simply get my head down, try and ignore the rain and begin planning Christmas. Today though, I felt different, I had a need, an itch and that itch was so, so familiar. It was a deep itch, a twitching sensation between my legs, my pussy needed pleasure. It was not just familiar but needy, nor would it wait until I got home, to be resolved perhaps with Hubby, pre sex or alone in the bathroom, but now and sooner rather than later. This 'itch' was not going to go away and try as I might to fight it, it was here and it was getting more difficult to ignore.

"Are you ok, Jo?" Linda, my accounts manager asked, faking care in her fake clipped posh accent. Was I ok? Like she cared? Linda was all tight skirts, Louboutin shoes and spray tanned face. Speaking of faces, 'shit', was my face giving away my need to release the tension building in my knickers, so obvious? I squirmed, now, I guessed even more visibly on the swivel chair. I tried to fake a half smile hoping she would go......she didn't. Linda, still stood, hands on hips, head cocked to one side as if I owed her an answer.

"Well?" She questioned again, but with more a 'don't ignore me' tone in her voice.

"Yeah...........yes Linda, I'm fine," I smiled, well half smiled, "Just a bit uncomfortable, these chairs eh, not made for ladies?" I offered, by way of an explanation.

Linda, now satisfied with my reply, walked back to her desk, her annoyingly tight and very pert bottom, wiggling in her unfeasibly tight skirt. Annoying Linda was, but hell, she had a body built for sin and she knew it. 'Hot Linda' the guys in the office called her, behind her back, thought I guessed she knew that too and let's face it, they were right.

For the whole of the next hour, I somehow managed to keep myself busy with spreadsheets, phone calls, quick checks on Facebook, when no one was around, trying to blank out the feelings that were not just welling up inside me, but were now making my knickers wet as they rolled slightly, slipping between my lips, adding pressure to my already throbbing clitty. Oh God, I needed a release and I needed it soon, as I shifted and wriggled my bottom once again on my chair.

Now in some offices, you can come and go almost un-noticed, ours is not one of those. The minute you stand up from behind your 'acoustic divider,' there's a joke, even if going to the shared printer, the copier or a meeting, you get stared at by a dozen sweaty old men in 70's shirts with grubby collars, all reeking of cheap 80's aftershave and wearing 'novelty ties'. You can practically feel them undress you as you pass each desk, their fat hands 'clacking' away on keyboards or clutching mugs with 'witty' phrases on them.

There was no alternative, I was losing the ability to fight this, so gathering all my will power, I stood up, pulled my rather too short for work skirt down a little and taking a deep breath, I nudged my swivel-chair back and slipped from behind my desk, heading for the glass door that lead to sanctuary. When I say sanctuary, I mean the lobby and more, the ladies toilet.

Squeezing between intense stares and whispered comments, I negotiated the ten or so desks, passed Linda busy posing like the office pin-up she was, at the copier and closing the door behind me, breathed out an audible 'Phew.' I was safe, well for a while anyway.

The toilet was cold, someone had left the small window on the latch and rain and the occasional leaf, blew in and onto the cold, tiled floor. It also smelt of cheap air freshener and the sort of pump dispensed soap that could remove skin. Shutting the narrow window with a 'Clunk', I looked around the three open cubicle doors, 'Thank God,' I was alone, safe and could now find my relief. Stepping quickly into the cubicle nearest the wall, I locked the door behind me, rucked up the hem of my skirt and one foot on the toilet seat, I pulled my juice dampened knickers to one side with two eager fingers.

Oh God it felt so, so good. My fingers swirled gently around my clit, she was sensitive erect and throbbing. Then pulling my knickers out and away from my pussy, I spread my lips wide with two fingers and slipped one in, slowly and deeply, enjoying the hot wet comfort it gave. My feet shuffled to get better balance on the slippery toilet seat and tiled floor as I lent back, shoulders and head against the cubicle wall and began to ease another finger in deeper, allowing my wet lips to close around them. "Ooooh" I whispered softly as it slid in and out of my hole, Oh jeez, this was just what I needed and it was not something I wanted to rush now. I twisted my wrist a little, shifting my shoulders to get more comfortable, enabling my thumb to gently, stroke and rub my glistening juice slicked clit on each inward push. They pushed in with slippery ease, wedding ring deep and on each slow drag out, I allowed them to twist and swirl, touching as much of my gently clenching pussy and soft wet folds as I could. The feelings were intense, making my breathe come in soft deep sighs as they flowed through my body, tingling up my spine.

In no time at all my pussy, was no longer wet, she was dripping, my fingers on the occasions I took a second to look down, were covered in sticky juice and squelched quietly as they slid in and out. My juices at first clear and sticky, were now much thicker and turning slightly white and syrupy. The feelings were great, but I needed to take this slow wanking up a notch. I fumbled, with my blouse without unsettling the rhythm of my fingers and with some, ragging, managed to wriggle the fingers of my right hand, inside the cup of my bra to squeeze my big full breast and rub my erect nipple. "Oh that's good, so, so good." I gasped to myself, as the feelings intensified.

"Jo, Jo........Jo, are you in there, are you o.k.?" Linda questioned from outside the cubicle door and what felt like an inch behind my head.

Fuck! I daren't and to be honest didn't want to stop, but I also needed to get rid of her and fast. How the fuck had she crept into my private pleasure world without me hearing her?

"Yeah..........Yeah.... I'm fine Linda, just fine, thank you," I gasped, hoping this would send her back to her desk.

"Well you don't sound fine Jo," Linda insisted, "You sound anything but fine," her voice stern and teacher like, and with that I heard the door of the next cubicle creek open and the toilet seat drop down.

Right, all I need to do is slow it down until she's gone and I can pick up where I was, I thought.........wrong!

"JO!" Linda now shouted, not from the cubicle, but from above my head.

"Jesus Jo, what are you doing?" "OH MY GOD JO!" she practically screamed as looking up in horror I stared into the wide open eyes and railway arched brows of an open mouthed Linda.

The moment hung like that for what felt like ages until, still staring down, my fingers still pressed deep into my wet pussy, tit in hand, she burst out laughing. Yes, fucking laughing!

"OOOH Jo," Linda now lowered her voice, slightly mockingly. "You naughty, naughty girl," she smiled down slowly shaking her head, a hint of hushed pleasure in her tone.

"You know what happens to naughty girls don't you Jo?" She questioned.

Actually, at that moment I didn't, but guessed I might be about to find out. I didn't have to wait long.

"Naughty girls get themselves into trouble and you're in trouble of the deepest kind young lady," She mocked, before adding, in a 'don't argue' kind of tone, "I'm coming to join you"

Join me? Was hot Linda really asking to join me as I played? Fuck, she was. My bemused, face staring up at her must have looked like a baffled child as I half smiled and replied.

"Oh.........oh ok, Linda," An audible quiver in my voice. With that, Linda's face disappeared, from over the cubicle wall, the door creaked open and was quickly followed by a gentle 'Tap, tap, tap' on the door next to my head. Easing my fingers from my sopping wet pussy and the tight confines of my bra, with a shudder, I shuffled round and like a drunk fumbled to open the door. The bolt slid back with a loud 'CLACK' and as Linda squeezed into the space with me, I found myself, backing up and then, toilet pressing into the back of my calves, sitting onto the cold toilet seat. She latched the door behind her back and stood in front and over me, her eyes and lips smiling slightly menacingly down at me. Then in one shuffling, confident movement she bent, her face nearly touching mine, her perfume and breath filling my lungs, as she grasped the hem of her tight pencil skirt and wriggling her hips she pulled it up to her waist, revealing nude stockings and white multi-strap suspenders. Oh my God, she was stunning in the flesh too, and I must admit to holding my breath as I looked at her gym perfect shape and very small knickers.

"Don't need these," she softly breathed into my ear as she repeated the wriggling process, this time slipping down her knickers over tight thighs, before stepping neatly out of them. She was shaved perfection, not a hair could be seen on her pussy and I was close enough to nearly taste it, never mind look at it. It was, as was the rest of her gym toned body, perfect. Linda was sculptured porn star perfect.

"Now," she spoke bluntly, "Let's play, you start and I'll join in." With that she lifted her perfect left leg and placed her foot between my thighs, the side of her black high heel, just touching my inner thigh, the toe inches from my pussy. With her eyes locked onto mine, she spoke slowly but intensely,

"Spread your legs Jo, spread them wide for me."

I lent back on the cold toilet wall and spreading my thighs as wide as the confines of the cubicle would allow, my knees resting against the cold laminate walls.

"Now Jo, open your pussy for me, I need to see it spread wide open."

Linda was economic with her words, but the direction was clear, and so slipping two fingers of my left hand between the wet folds of my pussy lips, I spread them wide for her eyes and I must admit my increasing pleasure.

"Oh Jo," Linda whispered admiringly, "You have such a beautiful little pussy, I love it, so pink, so soft, so wet......now play for me." Her tone was low and breathy, but also insistent and very much in control. I was powerless to her, my lips open wide I closed my eyes and with the index finger of my right hand, began to circle and slip over and around my still slippery clit. Oh God it felt good, wrong, maybe a little dirty, but so, so good. My juices were now almost trickling from my pussy as my attention flicked between clit and dipping deeply into my sopping wet, sticky hole.

"Open your eyes Jo," Linda instructed, "Look at me as you play, I need to see you looking at me."

Linda was clearly enjoying the view, judging by the look in her eyes. My eyes however, couldn't keep attention for long and as I looked down to that smooth pussy, she slowly slid her right hand down where her fingers slowly parted her lips and held it open for me to take it in. She was stunning, dominant, erotic perfection and she knew it.

"Work it slowly Jo, slowly, I want to enjoy this moment with you." She was very insistent and obediently I slowed my slippery fingers down to build my orgasm and her pleasure more slowly.

"Show me your fingers Jo," Linda once more broke the silence, "I need to see how wet you're getting."

Wet, I was practically oozing sticky juices as my fingers slipped out and I held them up, shaking slightly with pleasure and a touch of fear for her to examine.

"Mmmmmm," She moaned as bending from the waist, she grasped my wrist, before opening her red lipstick lips and closing her mouth tightly around my sticky fingers, sucking softly, savouring the taste.

She snapped back upright, my fingers dropping from her mouth, my arm soft and unable to hold itself up,

"I want you to lick me Jo, understand?" She asked, though it was more of an instruction than a request, "You're going to taste me.

"

Before I could answer, if indeed she wanted or needed an answer, she smiled down at me, her fingers slipping between her wet lips, to hold them wide open once more. Her voice broke the silence once again,

"Jo," She began, "Lick me, lick me slowly I need to cum on your face, is that clear?"

Clear or not, it was going to happen and perhaps I now wanted it to too, so like an obedient child, I leaned forward; squashed my fingers back into my sopping little pussy and breathed her heavy scent in, Linda moving her hips forward to meet my lips, then my outstretched tongue. No sooner had I begun to savoured the experience, Linda in one dramatic and slightly rough movement, grasped my hair in her long fingers and deep blue painted nails, pulling me onto her pussy, smearing her juices and soft warm pussy lips onto my mouth, lips, and face. She held me tight, so tight I struggled to breathe, but breathe I did, and it was intoxicating. She tasted so good too, hot, wet, and sticky as she ground my face into her.

My own climax was near, very near and I guess she knew it, as she shifted her foot, pressing the toe of her high heel into my pussy, making me squirm with shock soon followed by intense pleasure. My right cheek was held tight against her left thigh as she continued to grind her hips spreading her pussy onto my eager, slobbering mouth. I wanted her and she knew I did. She was in control of not only her orgasm but also mine. Her shoe lifted, pushing my fingers out and away, to rub my clit. Rub it she did, she hit my clit, with every movement and I came and came hard on its toe. Gasping was almost out of the question as she held me tight into her, her fingers clawing into my hair, gripping my head holding me where she wanted and needed me. As my orgasm ripped through my shaking body Linda forced her pussy harder and harder onto my mouth, leaving my face covered in her hot, sticky wet juices.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I gasped, as I fought for breathe, her pussy almost completely covering my mouth.

My climax finally began to subside and her nudges on my clit became too much, almost painful, causing intense, spasming and bucking. I was smeared, I was spent, I was wet and wasted.

Linda, still holding me tight allowed me a much needed breath as she turned my head to the left, her pussy lips sliding across my right cheek, my lips glossed with her juices.

"Now Jo, NOW," she hissed, "Now make me cum, make me cum on your dirty mouth." And with that she forced my face back onto her, this time harder than before and with more than a hint of roughness and aggression.

My tongue reached into her pussy, now so sticky and wet that I struggled to find her clit, but find it I did and as I did she gasped the beginning of her own climax.

"Rub me Jo, rub me, lick me bitch, lick harder, harder, HARDER." She commanded.

And lick I did, I licked like my life depended on it and for all I knew and felt, it might. My tongue ached as it worked her clit, my lips lapping at her hole and soft pussy lips, my mouth filling with my own saliva and her juice. As my tongue worked its best on her clit I raised up my left hand forced it passed my wet, slicked cheek and eager mouth, thrusting four fingers deep into her sopping wet hole, my bent thumb rubbing her tight puckered, juice slippery ass-hole as they did.

"MORE JO, GIVE ME MORE!" She grunted and gasped, grinding on my mouth and fingers. She was out of control, but still controlling me and my movements.

My hand pumped deeply in and out, my wrist cramped and bent to enable pussy and tight juice slippy bum-hole to be given equal contact. Linda clenched on it and finally, finally she came. She came, wet, loud and dirty, grinding herself on me, like a woman possessed.

"ARRRRRRRGHHHH, JO, FUCK YES, FUCK...... yes......fucking bitch!" She hissed and sighed loudly as she bucked for the last time and easing her grip on my head, allowed my mouth and fingers to slip from her. She was covered in juices, glistening, slick across her pussy, groin and inner thighs. Looking up I half smiled as I drew breath, licking her taste from my lips, my chest heaving and heart pumping.

Linda without looking down, pushed me back and away from her, sending me slumping back against the cold wall once more. I breathed a lung full of air like it was my first and possibly my last breath. Linda barely spoke. She bent, picked up her knickers and taking hold of my face in both hands she kissed me deeply and open mouthed before roughly licking my lips and turning my face to the side, my right cheek, to taste her own juices and maybe add a little humiliation to my feelings.

With her knickers in hand, she left the cubicle, skirt still up, leaving the door wide open and walked purposefully into the cold of the toilets where she neatly adjusted her skirt, carefully washed her hands, checked her look in the mirror and using her knickers wiped the remaining juice from her lips. Once lipstick was reapplied and hair checked in the mirror, she glanced back at me, still sat on the now wet toilet seat and smiled.

"I like you Jo," She offered, pointing a finger towards me, "You work hard and you do as you're told," she added as if about to offer me a promotion, "I'll let you fuck me more often," she smiled and with that she left the room, heels clacking on the tiles, door slamming shut behind her as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.